Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,814 members, 7,813,685 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:18 PM

Obahiagbon To Patience - "Wole Is Far From The Problem, Your English Is" - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obahiagbon To Patience - "Wole Is Far From The Problem, Your English Is" (65898 Views)

See Hilarious Reply Of Obahiagbon To Mourinho's Sacking / APC Letter To Patience Jonathan / Possible Reaction from Patrick Obahiagbon's To Obasanjo's And Daughter's Letters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obahiagbon To Patience - "Wole Is Far From The Problem, Your English Is" by rozayx5(m): 5:27pm On Jul 14, 2013
2 overhyped people, one a gay activist and occultist another a confused grammar spitting slowpoke undecided undecided

English is another Man's Language if she cant speak it well as the first Lady i dont Blame her.

while countries like China and South Korea are making progress without English, here we are hugging dictionary amongst slums and Under development -

when he referred to the first lady as not being a lady i lost the little respect i had for him.

Mandela is the only Nobel i respect cool cool

Nobel my foot

6 Likes

Re: Obahiagbon To Patience - "Wole Is Far From The Problem, Your English Is" by Afroconnect: 5:30pm On Jul 14, 2013
DailyNews: May God bless you and your wisdom! Nigeria has remained in darkness because we don't even know what we want. Nigerians don't even have a mission, in fact, past military dictators impoverished Nigerians so much that only few Nigerians still have their thinking faculty in place, so sad.

Whenever I see Nigerians clap, cheer and celebrate OBJ when he goes on media to mock himself and the gullible-Nigerians, I weep for Nigeria.

Mustapha got discharged, all Nigerians starts to celebrate, but they are same people shouting- KILL HIM! KILL HIM! a few years back, but right now, they have all forgotten their sorrows and the pains the past military guys inflicted upon Nigerians to the extent Nigerian youths began to scatter all over the world in search of greener pastures amidst natural wealth that belongs to all....we forgot how the military guys looted Nigeria's national treasury just for the comfort of their families and their chosen friends...we forgot the murders, the killings, the international image-tarnishing those past leaders brought upon this so-called nation...and yet, we can't thank God for sending a good man, a kind man with kind heart to us.

Honestly, Nigerians are indirectly invoking the wrath of God upon themselves with the ill-treatment and insults they keep giving to Jonathan and his family...and I pray the consequences of their evil attitudes not affect me, my family and generation. May God vindicate me..my hands are never involved.
I swear you have a slave mentality-don't you hear the figures missing from our treasury since GEJ entered into power,don't you hear of property issues between PEJ and others.you want to tell me you are blind to the political intrigue going on in rivers?
Is it fair for the wife of the president to interfere in a state issue?...have you heard of any president's wife in the world doing this?
Keep eating crumbs and being a blind fool.

3 Likes

Re: Obahiagbon To Patience - "Wole Is Far From The Problem, Your English Is" by batstan(m): 5:30pm On Jul 14, 2013
DailyNews: May God bless you and your wisdom! Nigeria has remained in darkness because we don't even know what we want. Nigerians don't even have a mission, in fact, past military dictators impoverished Nigerians so much that only few Nigerians still have their thinking faculty in place, so sad.

Whenever I see Nigerians clap, cheer and celebrate OBJ when he goes on media to mock himself and the gullible-Nigerians, I weep for Nigeria.

Mustapha got discharged, all Nigerians starts to celebrate, but they are same people shouting- KILL HIM! KILL HIM! a few years back, but right now, they have all forgotten their sorrows and the pains the past military guys inflicted upon Nigerians to the extent Nigerian youths began to scatter all over the world in search of greener pastures amidst natural wealth that belongs to all....we forgot how the military guys looted Nigeria's national treasury just for the comfort of their families and their chosen friends...we forgot the murders, the killings, the international image-tarnishing those past leaders brought upon this so-called nation...and yet, we can't thank God for sending a good man, a kind man with kind heart to us.

Honestly, Nigerians are indirectly invoking the wrath of God upon themselves with the ill-treatment and insults they keep giving to Jonathan and his family...and I pray the consequences of their evil attitudes not affect me, my family and generation. May God vindicate me..my hands are never involved.
Coward!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Obahiagbon To Patience - "Wole Is Far From The Problem, Your English Is" by donem: 5:30pm On Jul 14, 2013
Hmm! Pls a woman who committed the following blunders below better not respond back to Igodomigodo.

My Husband and Sambo is a good
people.
The President was once a Child and the
Senators were once a Children.
My Fellow Widows A Good Mother takes care of his Children.
The people sitting before you here were
once a Children.
Yes we are all happy for the effort,it is
not easy to carry second in an
international competition like this one
– Addressing Press men after Female
Under 19 Fifa World Cup.
The Bombers who born them?wasn’t it
not a woman? They were once a
Children now a adult now they are
bombing women and children making
some children a widow My Heart feels sorry for these Children
who have become Widows by losing
their Parents for one reason or another We should have love for our fellow Nigerians irrespective of their
NATIONALITY
vote UMBLERRA and press your finger
for UMBLERRA
Re: Obahiagbon To Patience - "Wole Is Far From The Problem, Your English Is" by batstan(m): 5:32pm On Jul 14, 2013
rozayx5: 2 overhyped people, one a gay activist and occultist another a confused grammar spitting slowpoke undecided undecided

English is another Man's Language if she cant speak it well as the first Lady i dont Blame her.

when he referred to the first lady as not being a lady i lost the little respect i had for him.

Nobel my foot
Is she acting like a lady or a fisherman's wife?

5 Likes

Re: Obahiagbon To Patience - "Wole Is Far From The Problem, Your English Is" by Afroconnect: 5:33pm On Jul 14, 2013
babyhrt: The fact that Soyinka is an elder n a scholar does nt mean dat he can just make unfounded allegations n dnt get response...d last time I checked,Soyinka does nt blong to any of d country's securitu outfits,he does nt live in Rivers...so wht was d source of his assertion abt d first lady havin a hand in the crises in Rivers...if soyinka's wife is a mere domestic appendage,PEJ is nt.
According to the constitution the "first Lady" has no constitutional role...Soyinka has done much more than PEJ can ever do for the advancement of civil liberties in Nigeria.
I wonder why all you dumb asses support people for looting your treasury and causing an embarrassment to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Obahiagbon To Patience - "Wole Is Far From The Problem, Your English Is" by 9jaIhail(m): 5:35pm On Jul 14, 2013
olawalemanog:
Haba! And you want us to believe you are educated? Meen, i am short of words for you. Na wa o!

90% of id's justifying prof statement appeared to be opposition followers, now i can see what desperation can cause. Trying every means possible to pull this administration down without tangible reason may come back to hurt you all.

2 Likes

Re: Obahiagbon To Patience - "Wole Is Far From The Problem, Your English Is" by Afroconnect: 5:37pm On Jul 14, 2013
rozayx5: 2 overhyped people, one a gay activist and occultist another a confused grammar spitting slowpoke undecided undecided

Nobel my foot
We know vain people like you-so Soyinka is overhyped because of what?
People like you do not deserve to be citizens of Nigeria-what has patience done for Nigeria?
Soyinka is one of the people that makes the wold respect Nigeria.take it or leave it.
He has been on the vanguard of civil liberties movement so fools like you can have a free country to live in.
Of course I know myopic idiots like you only value criminal politicians who have some few wads of naira to toss at you-slave.

3 Likes

Re: Obahiagbon To Patience - "Wole Is Far From The Problem, Your English Is" by size38: 5:38pm On Jul 14, 2013
To me PEJ is worst than what Prof. Soyinka described her as. "A mere Domestic Appendage" just that some of us cannot be heard except on social media like this. We have been living fear in this country for a long time. Even when we see back, we will call it white due to fear of been questioned by the power that be. Like courageous men like Soyinka, Falana, Ameachi and others alike. People accuse Amaechi of being arrogant because he always call black black, and white white.

1 Like

Re: Obahiagbon To Patience - "Wole Is Far From The Problem, Your English Is" by thegoodjoehunt(m): 5:39pm On Jul 14, 2013
GraphicsPlus: Calling the President's wife a domestic appendage is not just an insult to the First Lady, but a big slap to womanhood. Prof. Wole should be told the truth. He got it wrong this time. If her role as the First Lady is not constitutional, then he should drag the National Assembly and Federal Government to court. Prof. actually made some careless statements that shouldn't have been uttered by him as a statesman.

Please, domestic appendage is not an insult. It means it is an extension from the elected office but not a direct part of the office. The office of the first lady has no constitutional recognition.

DOMESTIC APPENDAGE - Household Attachment. That is a first lady is an attachment to the household of the president. So she shouldn't be cautioning a Governor of a state.
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Obahiagbon To Patience - "Wole Is Far From The Problem, Your English Is" by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 14, 2013
FRDChickenisha: Famous PEJ Quotes

1. My Husband and Sambo is a good people

2. The President was once a Child and the Senators were once a Children

3. My Fellow Widows

4. A Good Mother takes care of his Children

5. The people sitting before you here were once a Children

6. Yes we are all happy for the effort,it is not easy to carry second in an international competition like this one – Addressing Press men after Female Under 19 Fifa World Cup

7. The Bombers who born them?wasn’t it not a woman? They were once a Children now a adult now they are bombing women and children making some children a widow

8. My Heart feels sorry for these Children who have become Widows by losing their Parents for one reason or another

9. We should have love for our fellow Nigerians irrespective of their NATIONALITY?

10. vote UMBLERRA and press your finger for UMBLERRA .

11. We all have HIV. Some Negative, some positive

12. I rather kill myself dan commit suicide

13. My Husband Is The Best Couple On Earth
She is very correct with number 9

2 Likes

Re: Obahiagbon To Patience - "Wole Is Far From The Problem, Your English Is" by batstan(m): 5:41pm On Jul 14, 2013
9ja_I_hail:

90% of id's justifying prof statement appeared to be opposition followers, now i can see what desperation can cause. Trying every means possible to pull this administration down without tangible reason may come back to hurt you all.
I thought you was mentally stable.....hmmmmmmm.SMH
Re: Obahiagbon To Patience - "Wole Is Far From The Problem, Your English Is" by rozayx5(m): 5:43pm On Jul 14, 2013
Afro connect:
We know vain people like you-so Soyinka is overhyped because of what?
People like you do not deserve to be citizens of Nigeria-what has patience done for Nigeria?
Soyinka is one of the people that makes the wold respect Nigeria.take it or leave it.
He has been on the vanguard of civil liberties movement so fools like you can have a free country to live in.
Of course I know myopic idiots like you only value criminal politicians who have some few wads of naira to toss at you-slave.

No wonder paypal has started accepting Nigerian's cause of WOle soyinka

respect my foot undecided undecided

Continue hiding your green passport tongue
Re: Obahiagbon To Patience - "Wole Is Far From The Problem, Your English Is" by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 14, 2013
clue:
She is very correct with number 9
the question is: was she addressing immigrants too when when said it? I seriously doubt.

1 Like

Re: Obahiagbon To Patience - "Wole Is Far From The Problem, Your English Is" by rozayx5(m): 5:45pm On Jul 14, 2013
batstan:
Is she acting like a lady or a fisherman's wife?

both are still ladies

it was a poor choice of words from him
PEJ would have also ignored him too, to make him look more confused
Re: Obahiagbon To Patience - "Wole Is Far From The Problem, Your English Is" by duni04(m): 5:46pm On Jul 14, 2013
Lets give respect to whom it is due, therefore "All hail patience Jonathan! Nigeria's first Agbero first lady!"
Re: Obahiagbon To Patience - "Wole Is Far From The Problem, Your English Is" by ArQueBusieR(m): 5:47pm On Jul 14, 2013
Bliss4Lyfe:

Grammarian. fancy dat error. daft!

Grammarian. Fancy that error. Daft!
Apparently slow.
Go back to nursery school, retard. Big wonder you're a PEJ bottom-kisser. Smh
Re: Obahiagbon To Patience - "Wole Is Far From The Problem, Your English Is" by biola3005: 5:48pm On Jul 14, 2013
Our first lady and the President is indeed unfit for the overall office,remember 2009 when this guy came live on (CNN) during that year's independent celebration, he said Nigerians has nothing to celebrate but peace. I began to wonder what sort of peace was he actually referring to?
Re: Obahiagbon To Patience - "Wole Is Far From The Problem, Your English Is" by ProfEinstein: 5:49pm On Jul 14, 2013
[quote
author=Tolexander]Let PEJ catch you(obahiagbon), your wife will be among
my fellow widow, when your manhood continues to live on
because what she will do to you will make you to rather die than to
commit suicide
. She thought that you and Wole soyinka are good
people like my husband and sambo is a good people. In fact, who
are you to bring me to the issue of the problem those children caused in
my state's house of assembly last week? Amechi and his state's assembly
are children, the president was once a child and also the senators
were once a children
Soyinka said i should be a lady before being a first lady. FYI, am a big
lady and a mother cos a good mother takes care of his children.
Everybody knows what my effort is, please don't mind them, vote
umblerra and press your finger for umblerra
cos it won't be easy
for PDP to carry second in a competition like this

[/quote]hahhahahahahaha bro u don kill me ooooooocheesy
Re: Obahiagbon To Patience - "Wole Is Far From The Problem, Your English Is" by omobajohn58(m): 5:53pm On Jul 14, 2013
FRDChickenisha: Famous PEJ Quotes

1. My Husband and Sambo is a good people

2. The President was once a Child and the Senators were once a Children

3. My Fellow Widows

4. A Good Mother takes care of his Children

5. The people sitting before you here were once a Children

6. Yes we are all happy for the effort,it is not easy to carry second in an international competition like this one – Addressing Press men after Female Under 19 Fifa World Cup

7. The Bombers who born them?wasn’t it not a woman? They were once a Children now a adult now they are bombing women and children making some children a widow

8. My Heart feels sorry for these Children who have become Widows by losing their Parents for one reason or another

9. We should have love for our fellow Nigerians irrespective of their NATIONALITY?

10. vote UMBLERRA and press your finger for UMBLERRA .

11. We all have HIV. Some Negative, some positive

12. I rather kill myself dan commit suicide

13. My Husband Is The Best Couple On Earth
na so u wan useless ur 1st lady?....anyway i dnt think she has any constitutional duty in NIGERIA........imagine when GEJ strip amaechi a chief executive of his security men and deploy them 2 a building of LAME PEJ

1 Like

Re: Obahiagbon To Patience - "Wole Is Far From The Problem, Your English Is" by lymelyte(m): 5:54pm On Jul 14, 2013
9ja_I_hail:

See, most of you reason like slaves.. So shoyinka has moral justification to insult someones wife? What you expected of her is to keep shut and not to take on the old man who failed to address her with respect?

I pray your fellow man slap your wife before your eyes so you could see what will be your wife reaction. Only if you are a man.
You are just an empty log of wood..you understand nothing of what is happening.Go back to the onset and read the comment soyinka made concerning PEJ.

1 Like

Re: Obahiagbon To Patience - "Wole Is Far From The Problem, Your English Is" by drnoel: 5:54pm On Jul 14, 2013
9ja_I_hail:

See, most of you reason like slaves.. So shoyinka has moral justification to insult someones wife? What you expected of her is to keep shut and not to take on the old man who failed to address her with respect?

I pray your fellow man slap your wife before your eyes so you could see what will be your wife reaction. Only if you are a man.
Why don't u revisit the videos again. The Prof. didn't outrightly insult her. In fact he refused to say something directly to her. He only spoke to her husband the president to caution her, to put her in line that she was getting wild and making Nigerians uncomfortable. That was all. Now, it looks like its only in Nigeria or worst still only in naira land that people like you mistake or confuse a good advice from a renowned people like Shoyinka.
Re: Obahiagbon To Patience - "Wole Is Far From The Problem, Your English Is" by udemzyudex(m): 5:54pm On Jul 14, 2013
iamtheprincipal: PEJ has got no moral justification to call a renowned scholar of the status of distinguished & erudite Professor Wole Soyinka "an embarrassment...". PEJ is an absolute disgrace to this nation, to womanhood and to the world at large...Idiot!
Hmmm..... u're subjective be objective

if wole soyinka didn't insult her i'm sure she wouldn't av the gods to reply him.
Mk prof stay away from politics.
Exchanging of words can't solve the problem.
Re: Obahiagbon To Patience - "Wole Is Far From The Problem, Your English Is" by talk2me006(m): 5:56pm On Jul 14, 2013
commynikky: cmon guy. If truly ure admirer of wole soyinka u will neva construct ur language dat way. In any comment u shud nt jump into conclusion or in support of anyone of them. I deeply believe ure in support of violent that going on at river state. What the elderly man is saying is for firstlady to stp the crisis rather than add to it. Her name was mention thru one of the lawmaker so its time for her to mak ammendment. Bros if u give woman chance they wil go beyond their boundry esp those woman that love power. Pls always respecT those that deserve respect
True talk
Re: Obahiagbon To Patience - "Wole Is Far From The Problem, Your English Is" by macquest: 5:57pm On Jul 14, 2013
rozayx5:

No wonder paypal has started accepting Nigerian's cause of WOle soyinka

respect my foot undecided undecided

Continue hiding your green passport tongue

Actually, I was enjoying the thread until you mentioned Paypal. I guess this is the same Rozay of BOM/Forex thread. I feel your pain bro. Aal Izz Well
Re: Obahiagbon To Patience - "Wole Is Far From The Problem, Your English Is" by Austinobisnr(m): 5:57pm On Jul 14, 2013
Ajibel: I hail o. Just d statement of a Prof is what is causing a heat in d nation. Chai!!!
u mean causing a heat on dis tred.
Re: Obahiagbon To Patience - "Wole Is Far From The Problem, Your English Is" by batstan(m): 5:57pm On Jul 14, 2013
rozayx5:

both are still ladies

it was a poor choice of words from him
PEJ would have also ignored him too, to make him look more confused
Its really not easy to be ignored, haba, check am from another angle..... A MERE DOMESTIC APPENDAGE, chai, she prolly didn't even comprehend
Re: Obahiagbon To Patience - "Wole Is Far From The Problem, Your English Is" by superior1: 5:58pm On Jul 14, 2013
DailyNews: I am very certain that all of you criticizing Dame Patience can't even stand in a public gathering and make a complete sentence without pissing in your pants. No problem....just have it in mind that you and others criticizing Jonathan and his wife can't change the fact that they are Nigeria's number one couple and family, live with it cheesy

The guy is blessed, and trying to bring down a divinely favored man can bring divine wrath on you, so desist from cursing or abusing Jonathan if you desire to progress in life, be warned!!!

This is not Dailynews but outdated fable. Tell Patience since she has been promoted from being an illiterate paraga seller to wife of the president, she should conduct herself in such a manner that will not keep reminding us she is nothing but a paraga seller married to a fisher man.
Re: Obahiagbon To Patience - "Wole Is Far From The Problem, Your English Is" by udemzyudex(m): 5:59pm On Jul 14, 2013
the way Nigerians reason ehn.......

If prof didn't insult her this wouldn't av happened....

Na 1-1 so stop dis sentiment. because he is a prof? A well known prof?
When he insulted the president wife i'm sure nobody talk abt it right?
Abeg if dem wan disgrace theirselves mk dem continue.
Prof stay away from politic else who might lose ur respect. Me don yarn

Politic is a dirty game,if even if he interfer,his word can't change 9ja...he don tey wey pple don dey talk.
Re: Obahiagbon To Patience - "Wole Is Far From The Problem, Your English Is" by stano2(m): 6:04pm On Jul 14, 2013
Ajibel: I hail o. Just d statement of a Prof is what is causing a heat in d nation. Chai!!!
i wonder how dis is causing heat in the nation...its for those who give a damn...i just don't want my very Prof.Patrick to get involved in such..
Re: Obahiagbon To Patience - "Wole Is Far From The Problem, Your English Is" by HezronLorraine(m): 6:04pm On Jul 14, 2013
Tolexander: Let PEJ catch you(obahiagbon), your wife will be among my fellow widow, when your manhood continues to live on because what she will do to you will make you to rather die than to commit suicide. She thought that you and Wole soyinka are good people like my husband and sambo is a good people. In fact, who are you to bring me to the issue of the problem those children caused in my state's house of assembly last week? Amechi and his state's assembly are children, the president was once a child and also the senators were once a children.
Soyinka said i should be a lady before being a first lady. FYI, am a big lady and a mother cos a good mother takes care of his children.
Everybody knows what my effort is, please don't mind them, vote umblerra and press your finger for umblerra cos it won't be easy for PDP to carry second in a competition like this
my laugh as turned to tears.you made me laugh till I kicked my laptop off the bed.thank God it didn't pafuka oh.had to shut down and stick to my bbm.

1 Like

Re: Obahiagbon To Patience - "Wole Is Far From The Problem, Your English Is" by ProfSule(m): 6:04pm On Jul 14, 2013
9ja_I_hail:

You are paid to say this nonsense.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Fayose: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling To Beg / IGP Adamu Orders Arrest Of Sunday Igboho Over Eviction Notice / Kemi Adeosun NYSC Certificate Scandal: Bigger Picture Of NYSC & Nigerians Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.