Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,825 members, 7,813,712 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

Nigerians Challenge Patience To Debate With Soyinka - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Challenge Patience To Debate With Soyinka (27466 Views)

Why I Refused To Debate With Jonathan – Buhari / Murtala Foundation Offers Buhari Fresh Opportunity To Debate With Jonathan / Why Buhari Absconded From Debate With Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Challenge Patience To Debate With Soyinka by Macelliot(m): 11:23am On Jul 15, 2013
boron10: GEJ plus Ruben Abati can't stand Soyinka in a high profile debate let alone Nigerian first ever illiterate first lady.
You lack knowledge, Sorry to say that. Is wole a god? Just a mere human.
PEJ can buy you as a whole with her illiteracy. Mtcheeeeew.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Challenge Patience To Debate With Soyinka by cannonnier(m): 11:25am On Jul 15, 2013
waste of time. i want the people that are calling for a debate to tell us on what topic should they debate. undecidedwaste of time. i want the people that are calling for a debate to tell us on what topic should they debate.
Re: Nigerians Challenge Patience To Debate With Soyinka by cannonnier(m): 11:26am On Jul 15, 2013
waste of time. i want the people that are calling for a debate to tell us on what topic should they debate. undecided
Re: Nigerians Challenge Patience To Debate With Soyinka by henrimoto(m): 11:27am On Jul 15, 2013
frederal: "Its character of Soyinka to dine
with the powers that be in the night only to come
out in the morning to condemn them in order to
endear himself to the unsuspecting public."
I won't be surprised if Mrs Patience embarrasses him more intellectually; these people( u should know urselves) like to over glorify the worth of their "owns". So tribalistic
oga, pls. sir. are u related to madam goodluck? or are u under her payroll? madam goodluck will embarrass prof. soyinka intellectualy on a debate, on one condition.., it is!, on d condition dat 'pigin english' be made an official language during d debate! * prof. soyinka fit speak pigin?* if nt, madam goodluck will b flown abroad 4 a second medical operation ....4 serious headache (migrane).

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Challenge Patience To Debate With Soyinka by nogames: 11:35am On Jul 15, 2013
[/b]
la_unique: The Yorubas are notorious for six things which I would like to call [b] THE SIX DEADLY TRAITS(quote me): cowardice, betrayal, pride, jealousy, lies and tribalism.
from your post, you are guilty of at least 4 out of your so called SIx DEADLY TRAISTS.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Challenge Patience To Debate With Soyinka by frankhills(m): 11:36am On Jul 15, 2013
Na waooooooo

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Challenge Patience To Debate With Soyinka by simple2626(m): 11:36am On Jul 15, 2013
Jobless people

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Challenge Patience To Debate With Soyinka by henrimoto(m): 11:37am On Jul 15, 2013
Macelliot:
You lack knowledge, Sorry to say that. Is wole a god? Just a mere human.
PEJ can buy you as a whole with her illiteracy. Mtcheeeeew.
sorry o.. prof. soyinka is nt a god! but please give respect to whom respect is due.. if u think madam goodluck can buy anybody with her money, then he can also buy you! yes, you!! * u dont wash a black pot beside where a white cloth is being spread* u wan stain d white cloth?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Challenge Patience To Debate With Soyinka by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 15, 2013
Will it be showing on local TV? Wouldn't want to miss this one.#bookmarked#
Re: Nigerians Challenge Patience To Debate With Soyinka by FRDChickenisha: 11:41am On Jul 15, 2013
WTF is this? shocked grin

shocked

Re: Nigerians Challenge Patience To Debate With Soyinka by delors(m): 11:45am On Jul 15, 2013
Prof. will never honour such a lame gathering with Dame PEJ! never! The Samba team cannot play against Nigeria's super falcons! Never! Its just a joke of a call

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Challenge Patience To Debate With Soyinka by Expensiveman: 11:46am On Jul 15, 2013
i assure u that even if the debate will hold NEPA will take light and channels transmitter will spoil trust niger
Re: Nigerians Challenge Patience To Debate With Soyinka by FRDChickenisha: 11:50am On Jul 15, 2013
peppy luv: smiley smiley. Mennn u made me fall in love with u! U said it all,ur mother should be proud of u unlike some fools that hide behind a faceless forum to insult a woman far better than their mothers who are not just illiterates but pepper and tomato sellers!
I doubt prof will ever consent to that but he shud learn 2 respect d 1st lady cuz she is a wife and mother too! Nobody asked him to be a divorcee that is if he ever married!
And that cameroon goat shud shut up!! Atleast our 1stlady is active whl urs is just an object of beautification!!!

Until you can carry your ikebe to the farm and grow tomatos and peppers, try not to insult the pepper and tomato sellers that feed you. Every position in society is important.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Challenge Patience To Debate With Soyinka by cold(m): 11:51am On Jul 15, 2013
This is an attempt to subject the first lady to the utmost ridicule. It would be grossly unfair to pitch the wife of the president against the literary icon. It's a disaster waiting to happen. I would never allow that!
Re: Nigerians Challenge Patience To Debate With Soyinka by Amakisst(f): 11:54am On Jul 15, 2013
Debate keh, after debate den wat, i guess it ganna turn 2 another version of oga @ d top story[i][/i]
Re: Nigerians Challenge Patience To Debate With Soyinka by Pataki: 12:00pm On Jul 15, 2013
OVOKO! OVOKO!! OVOKO!!! (Apologies to ballabriggs).

Since when did a hippopo dame Goodluck develop a voice, not to even talk of a reasoning functional brain?! grin
Re: Nigerians Challenge Patience To Debate With Soyinka by joshuaidibia(m): 12:00pm On Jul 15, 2013
Hmmm. Trouble dey slip. Yanga dey wake am! Abi soyinka want mke she cause crisis for him house,just as she did in Rivers State?
Re: Nigerians Challenge Patience To Debate With Soyinka by ddeola: 12:01pm On Jul 15, 2013
Na wa 4 una o, why una dey belittle the Prof ? He doesn't even have time for people like PEJ and her errand dogs. He is a renown activist so he is not taking it personal
Re: Nigerians Challenge Patience To Debate With Soyinka by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 15, 2013
undecided undecided The last time I checked,Anglican church approve of gay marriage! Which normal human does that cuz evn a dog or other animals don't do that....*just askin a question*
nkem Kalu: HAHAHAHA..........ONYE KPO NKITA BIA CHURCH?.........DO U PEOPLE WANT THIS WOMAN TO COMMIT SUICIDE INSTEAD OF KILLING HERSELF? I DEY LAUGH IN GREEK.........THIS IS JUST LIKE ASKING A DOG TO BE THE OFFICIATING MINISTER IN AN ANGLICAN CHURCH FULL OF HUMAN BEINGS.
Re: Nigerians Challenge Patience To Debate With Soyinka by tottiblaze: 12:05pm On Jul 15, 2013
Bigcake: I still wonder why Wole is allowed to work freely. Shldnt he be locked up somewhr?
as in military regime? For what who born the maga
Re: Nigerians Challenge Patience To Debate With Soyinka by Jxtmayor(m): 12:06pm On Jul 15, 2013
Bullshit bullshit al i see is bullshit.. Of what use will the debate be?? And what the heck is wrong wt punch? I guess they lack news item.. I love that niggy whose signature says "nairaland is like a toilet.. 2 many shit in here..
Re: Nigerians Challenge Patience To Debate With Soyinka by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 15, 2013
angry Hypocrite! So the 1st lady's position isn't important?fool,by d way even as a corper I am also a farmer ok
FRDChickenisha:

Until you can carry your ikebe to the farm and grow tomatos and peppers, try not to insult the pepper and tomato sellers that feed you. Every position in society is important.
Re: Nigerians Challenge Patience To Debate With Soyinka by frankhills(m): 12:08pm On Jul 15, 2013
wonderfully terrible!

Re: Nigerians Challenge Patience To Debate With Soyinka by Wsdm: 12:10pm On Jul 15, 2013
k2039: Oga Wole fan's no try at all.

They want Him to humiliate our first lady, even the husband with a PhD tries as much as possible to avoid debates (I wonder how is PhDless wife will handle a debate. gringringringrin).

I doubt if the first lady knows the meaning of debate sef.
Is the president not also 'phdless'? Jonathan is an insult to that certificate.
Re: Nigerians Challenge Patience To Debate With Soyinka by kakachi: 12:11pm On Jul 15, 2013
It is pointless to call for a bebate between Soyinka and PEJ.Those calling for a debate could as well call for
a boxing bout between Soyinka and Floyd Maywether or a wresling match between Soyinka and Undertaker(if them no go kill am)
It would have made a lot of sense if the purported debate is between Wole and other nobel laurets of the world or between
some brilliant nigerian professors.To the best of my knowledge Wole Soyinka has not being crowned the most intelligent man in Nigeria.(this is not intended to undermine his acheivements)My point is let the first lady be the first lady and the nobel lauret a nobel lauret.Or let Soyinka vie for the office of the president and make his brilliant wife the first lady.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Challenge Patience To Debate With Soyinka by henrimoto(m): 12:13pm On Jul 15, 2013
Jxt_mayor: Bullshit bullshit al i see is bullshit.. Of what use will the debate be?? And what the heck is wrong wt punch? I guess they lack news item.. I love that niggy whose signature says "nairaland is like a toilet.. 2 many shit in here..
and what are u doing in a toilet 4 dis long ? .... because u also have a poo to give out!
Re: Nigerians Challenge Patience To Debate With Soyinka by glathis(f): 12:15pm On Jul 15, 2013
boron10: GEJ plus Ruben Abati can't stand Soyinka in a high profile debate let alone Nigerian first ever illiterate first lady.
who is Wole Soyinka, wat has he done so special?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"Indians And Kenyans Working At The Nigerian Embassy In Qatar" - Twitter User / Marwa Alleges Plan To Manipulate Election Results In Southeast, South South / Adebo Ogundoyin Becomes Speaker Oyo Assembly At 32 Years (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.