Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Can I Stop My Wife From Wearing Trousers - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can I Stop My Wife From Wearing Trousers (38022 Views)

How Do I Stop Feeling Ashamed Of My Husband / How Do I Stop My Baby From Thumb Sucking? / Prophet Ajanaku's Family Eject Wife From His Property. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Stop My Wife From Wearing Trousers by Acidosis(m): 9:10am On Jul 16, 2013
alexis:

Where did you get the notion that trousers are for men only? The question you should be asking is - is it a deal breaker if she wears trouser? If it is a deal breaker for him and he insist she wears trouser - then he should ask her for a divorce.

When he marries next, he should tell his future wife to be that she MUST not wear trouser.

This is a religious matter.. a very sensitive issue.

These are some of the reasons I like the muslims. They always hold on to their faith.

You Christians just go about f00ling yourselves, deceiving yourselves (not God).

The man clearly highlighted the fact that it has to do with religious issues..

It's obvious to know the couple involved were carried away probably cos of the things they saw on campus (a home of good, bad, pros+itutes, harlots, cultists) and everybody just move, walk, dress, talk, act THE SAME WAY. No difference. Cos they BOTH came from a family who doesn't believe in such.

As for those shouting civilisation! LOL! Y'all should Go and ask your parents. Those who wear trousers in the 1960s were majorly pros+itutes. The culture was imported from the west (same people telling us to legalise homosexuality, and man-man marriage)
Wearing trousers doesn't mean civilisation.. Except you want to tell me the Queen of England came from a cave since she mostly wear long gown.

Listen sir, I have nothing against this man trying to change her wife.
What if he just got the conviction? Are you in the right position to dictate his faith and beliefs?? Like I said earlier, its likely they were carried away when they got to campus, since both family share the same faith.. What if this time is the best time to reconcile with their God? Are you the god now to tell them what to believe?

Should I that attend Deeper Life (who dress like monks and Nun) change my wardrobe because you dress like Stripping Club girls on Pastor Chris' pulpit?

If I married a witch and then I later discovered the evil in the practise, should I allow her practise are witchcraftry just because I married her as a witch?

This is not a trouser or skirt argument, but a very sensitive issue that has to do with FAITH..

Many christian denominations do not accomodate such things except an individual wants to f00l themselves. Check Deper Life, MFM, Chosen, Assemblies of God, some RCCG and thousands of other denominations..

Not everyone share the same belief with Winners, or Christ Embassy Church.

Personally I've been to Christ Embassy Church once, and I made up my mind that day NEVER to go there again..

Its my belief, that I shouldn't be there.. and I have all the RIGHT to CONVINCE (not force) my WIFE (not anybody's Girlfriend), to SHARE the same belief with ME..

Na my FAMILY not Yours, Sir!

1 Like

Re: Can I Stop My Wife From Wearing Trousers by Afolayan123: 9:18am On Jul 16, 2013
Ok....am listening
Re: Can I Stop My Wife From Wearing Trousers by funnyx(m): 9:19am On Jul 16, 2013
What is wrong with wearing trousers?
Re: Can I Stop My Wife From Wearing Trousers by Havana: 9:24am On Jul 16, 2013
If the lady in question is a christian, then Bible should be her watchword:

1. 1Cor.7:34 but she that is married cared for the things of the world, how she may pleased her husband.

2. Eph 5:33b the wife should submit to her husband

3. 1Tim 3:12 Let the deacons be the husbands of one wife, ruling their children and their own houses well.
The man is bound to rule the entire family well, by correcting whatever needs to be corrected.

4. 1Peter 3:7 Likewise, ye husbands, dwell with them according to knowledge, giving honour unto the wife, as unto the weaker vessel, and as being heirs together of the grace of life; that your prayers be not hindered.
The wife should accept her husband decision so that his prayer will not be hindered.

This ought to have been finalized in courtship. It is a great lesson to those that are yet to marry. Courtship is not a Tantalizer or Tasty Fried chicken affair, though you can meet there but don't forget to ask the right question. Do not be overpowered with emotion, ask all necessary questions please.
Thank you.
Re: Can I Stop My Wife From Wearing Trousers by Acidosis(m): 9:28am On Jul 16, 2013
funnyx: What is wrong with wearing trousers?

What is wrong in NOT wearing trousers. Lets start from there.. cool
Re: Can I Stop My Wife From Wearing Trousers by Acidosis(m): 9:32am On Jul 16, 2013
Havana: If the lady in question is a christian, then Bible should be her watchword:

1. 1Cor.7:34 but she that is married cared for the things of the world, how she may pleased her husband.

2. Eph 5:33b the wife should submit to her husband

3. 1Tim 3:12 Let the deacons be the husbands of one wife, ruling their children and their own houses well.
The man is bound to rule the entire family well, by correcting whatever needs to be corrected.

4. 1Peter 3:7 Likewise, ye husbands, dwell with them according to knowledge, giving honour unto the wife, as unto the weaker vessel, and as being heirs together of the grace of life; that your prayers be not hindered.
The wife should accept her husband decision so that his prayer will not be hindered.

This ought to have been finalized in courtship. It is a great lesson to those that are yet to marry. Courtship is not a Tantalizer or Tasty Fried chicken affair, though you can meet there but don't forget to ask the right question. Do not be overpowered with emotion, ask all necessary questions please.
Thank you.

God bless you, Sir.

Is it not obvious that WE so called "Christians" are only f00ling Ourselves??
Re: Can I Stop My Wife From Wearing Trousers by ipio(f): 9:44am On Jul 16, 2013
This is an issue I can relate with very well. Both me and my husband were born and raised in a church that does not accept putting on trousers however, while in the university I stopped attending my former church and join one of these new generation churches and I started wearing lots and lots of trousers, it made my family very uncomfortable especially my father but I was just not willing to stop for anything in the world.
When I met my husband and he discovered I was wearing trousers, one of the very first question he asked me was if it was possible for me to stop but I said a big No.
We are happily married now, I have stopped wearing trousers except for sports or wearing shorts around the house. Even though it wasnt easy for me but I had to do it for love and I can't afford to loose my marriage just for a piece of clothing.

2 Likes

Re: Can I Stop My Wife From Wearing Trousers by Princesszoe: 9:46am On Jul 16, 2013
Acidosis:

These are some of the reasons I like the muslims. They always hold on to their faith.

You Christians just go about f00ling yourselves, deceiving yourselves (not God).

It's obvious to know the couple involved were carried away probably cos of the things they saw on campus (a home of good, bad, pros+itutes, harlots, cultists) and everybody just move, walk, dress, talk, act THE SAME WAY. No difference. Cos they BOTH came from a family who doesn't believe in such.

As for those shouting civilisation! LOL! Y'all should Go and ask your parents. Those who wear trousers in the 1960s were majorly pros+itutes. The culture was imported from the west (same people telling us to legalise homosexuality, and man-man marriage)
Wearing trousers doesn't mean civilisation.. Except you want to tell me the Queen of England came from a cave since she mostly wear long gown.

What if he just got the conviction? Are you in the right position to dictate his faith and beliefs?? Like I said earlier, its likely they were carried away when they got to campus, since both family share the same faith.. What if this time is the best time to reconcile with their God? Are you the god now to tell them what to believe?

Should I that attend Deeper Life (who dress like monks and Nun) change my wardrobe because you dress like Stripping Club girls on Pastor Chris' pulpit?

If I married a witch and then I later discovered the evil in the practise, should I allow her practise are witchcraftry just because I married her as a witch?

This is not a trouser or skirt argument, but a very sensitive issue that has to do with FAITH..

Many christian denominations do not accomodate such things except an individual wants to f00l themselves. Check Deper Life, MFM, Chosen, Assemblies of God, some RCCG and thousands of other denominations..

Personally I've been to Christ Embassy Church once, and I made up my mind that day NEVER to go there again..

Its my belief, that I shouldn't be there.. and I have all the RIGHT to CONVINCE (not force) my WIFE (not anybody's Girlfriend), to SHARE the same belief with ME..

You are there bro. If the reason for his mind changing is as a result of conviction and repentance, he should involve God. He should start praying for the wife to have a change of heart. The wife might be adamant at the beginning but with his constant showing of love and care to her and fervant prayers to God to change her as a convert he is, the impossible will become possible. That is why is good to accept christ when you are single for you will be avoiding a lot of troubles just like this one. One hardly changes his/her partner after wedding but with God all things are possible. He should take it to the Lord in prayer for that may be the price he has to pay for ignoring some wrong things both of them might have done during courtship or for not being a true and practical child of God before saying "i do". Also he should leave by example in his home as the head of the house so that his household will follow suit . He should try leaving holy life in and out of the house because a crack in the wall(secret sin) can put on more fire in the house for that will show a sign of hypocriscy. God will help them.
Re: Can I Stop My Wife From Wearing Trousers by Princesszoe: 9:46am On Jul 16, 2013
Acidosis:

Re: Can I Stop My Wife From Wearing Trousers by Nicepoker(m): 9:50am On Jul 16, 2013
Okworigeorge: neatly used HTC desire 4 sale....okworigeorge@gmail.com
go advertize that stolen phone sum where else. We are not buying it...
Re: Can I Stop My Wife From Wearing Trousers by Nicepoker(m): 9:50am On Jul 16, 2013
Okworigeorge: neatly used HTC desire 4 sale....okworigeorge@gmail.com
go advertize that stolen phone sum where else. We are not buying it.
Re: Can I Stop My Wife From Wearing Trousers by MostHigh: 9:52am On Jul 16, 2013
Vanneni: Yours? undecided

No way!
Re: Can I Stop My Wife From Wearing Trousers by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 16, 2013
MostHigh:

No way!

Stop calling every one concubines or potential concubines you troll. grin
Re: Can I Stop My Wife From Wearing Trousers by MostHigh: 9:55am On Jul 16, 2013
lorretta u: oh common, dude I'm just messing with you ok?
Now don't cry smiley I'm sorry if that hurt you.but you have to agree that your posts here are hilarious grin . Really.
Anyway You're mistaken I don't have vile thoughts.my head is full of sweet buttermint sugar candy thoughts.
Gudnyt u.I don't know about where you are but It's night here.
I gatta get some sleep. smiley

Judgement!
Re: Can I Stop My Wife From Wearing Trousers by MostHigh: 9:57am On Jul 16, 2013
Vanneni: r u Obadia777

Freaky isint it?

To imagine there is more than 1 obadiah like individual.

Imagine how many more are out there.

Yeah Obadiah is my Brother and we break the exact same bread.

Care to break some bread?
Re: Can I Stop My Wife From Wearing Trousers by Havana: 10:00am On Jul 16, 2013
ipio: This is an issue I can relate with very well. Both me and my husband were born and raised in a church that does not accept putting on trousers however, while in the university I stopped attending my former church and join one of these new generation churches and I started wearing lots and lots of trousers, it made my family very uncomfortable especially my father but I was just not willing to stop for anything in the world.
When I met my husband and he discovered I was wearing trousers, one of the very first question he asked me was if it was possible for me to stop but I said a big No.
We are happily married now, I have stopped wearing trousers except for sports or wearing shorts around the house. Even though it wasnt easy for me but I had to do it for love and I can't afford to loose my marriage just for a piece of clothing.

My sister, you are a wise woman, Prov 24:3 says through wisdom is a house builded, by understanding it is established.
May God bless you, may He favour you and your family. You will never fall. Forever you are a blessing to your generation. May God answer you before you call. (Amen)
Re: Can I Stop My Wife From Wearing Trousers by MostHigh: 10:03am On Jul 16, 2013
Vanneni: Stop calling every one concubines or potential concubines you troll. grin

Correction not everyone only those that go against the rule of the father

you know

those wayward types.
Re: Can I Stop My Wife From Wearing Trousers by Sunglow: 10:24am On Jul 16, 2013
[quote
author=Dolly-Parton]

Thank u. Normal people don't marry deeper life members. So don't bother,
u'll marry one of those sisters with floor-length-sack-looking-skirt
with scarf covering their ukempt dirty hair.[/quote].U r so on point,i wounder why sisters in dat church never bother to take care of them selves.I thot christainity is about beauty as well,since God is.I mean,4rm what i have heard heaven is one beautifull place.
Re: Can I Stop My Wife From Wearing Trousers by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 16, 2013
MostHigh:

Correction not everyone only those that go against the rule of the father

you know

those wayward types.
How does wearing trousers make a woman wayward? And calling me a potential concubine means I'm gona be wayward in the future See your head. grin grin Stay there and be typing gibberish.
Re: Can I Stop My Wife From Wearing Trousers by Nobody: 10:27am On Jul 16, 2013
MostHigh:

Freaky isint it?

To imagine there is more than 1 obadiah like individual.

Imagine how many more are out there.

Yeah Obadiah is my Brother and we break the exact same bread.

Care to break some bread?
Mstcheeew. grin
Re: Can I Stop My Wife From Wearing Trousers by MostHigh: 10:36am On Jul 16, 2013
Vanneni: Mstcheeew. grin

Na you get your mouth.
Re: Can I Stop My Wife From Wearing Trousers by MostHigh: 10:39am On Jul 16, 2013
Vanneni: How does wearing trousers make a woman wayward? And calling me a potential concubine means I'm gona be wayward in the future See your head. grin grin Stay there and be typing gibberish.

Its not the trouser that questions waywardness, although most men will use it as a yardstick

Its the obedience issue

And regarding your future Na only you know your innermost thoughts

But some form of character always simmers to the top
Re: Can I Stop My Wife From Wearing Trousers by Princesszoe: 10:59am On Jul 16, 2013
[b]SINGLE PEOPLE SHOULD BE CAREFUL TO OPEN THEIR EYES WIDE DURING COURTSHIP. ANYTHING YOU SAW DURING COURTSHIP AND IGNORED WILL BE DIFFICULT TO AMEND AFTER WEDDING. ANY MAN THAT COMES HOME AND START GIVING A COMMAND TO THE WIFE ASKING HER TO CHANGE FROM WHAT HE KNEW THAT HAS BEEN SINCE THE DAY OF THEIR COURTSHIP IS SELFISH. YOU NEED TO APPLY LOVE, LOVE AND MORE LOVE BECAUSE IT WAS YOUR FAULT AT THE FIRST PLACE SINCE YOU WERE THE ONE THAT WENT UP TO HER FOR MARRIAGE KNOWING QUITE WELL THAT SHE HAS BEEN THAT WAY. YOU DON'T GIVE COMMAND OR MAKE DEMANDS ON THIS TYPE OF ISSUE BECAUSE IS A HARSH WAY TO GO ABOUT SUCH ISSUE WHICH IS VERY SENSITIVE. BIBLICALLY A WOMAN IS MEANT TO BE SUBMISSIVE(IN THE LORD AND NOT IN SELFISHNESS) WHILE THE MAN IS MEANT TO LOVE LIKE HIS BODY. BUT SOME MEN DO NOT KNOWN THAT ONE CAN ACTUALLY BE SUBMISSIVE WITHOUT LOVING AND ALSO THAT SUBMISSIVENESS IS ONE OF THE INGREDIENTS OF LOVE. WHAT AM I TRYING TO SAY? IF YOU WANT YOUR WIFE TO JUST GO AHEAD AND AGREE IN SUBMISSION IN EVERYTHING YOU DEMAND(WHICH IS HARSH) SHE MIGHT DO THAT AS A SERVANT AND NOT AS YOUR PARTNER(BECAUSE PARTNERS DO NOT USE COMMAND NOR FORCE, THEY USE SUGGESTIONS AND EXERCISE PATIENCE) A SERVANT WILL BE SUBMISSIVE TO THE OGA BUT HE STEALS FROM HIM. A SERVANT WILL BE SUBMISSIVE TO HIS OGA BUT HE CAN BE SLEEPING WITH OGA'S WIFE. A SERVANT CAN ALSO BE SUBMISSIVE TO OGA BUT CAN USE CHARMS ON HIS OGA. REMEMBER WE ARE DEALING ON SUBMISSIVENESS AS A SERVANT HERE.BUT SUBMISSIVENESS BY LOVE AND BY WILLINGNESS CAN NOT AND WILL NOT BE HARMFUL. THAT IS EXACTLY WHY YOU DO NOT ORDER YOUR WIFE OR DEMAND FROM HER OF A CHANGE BECAUSE IT IS HARSH. THE MAN WAS ASKED TO LOVE HIS WIFE LIKE HIS BODY. NOW IF YOU LOVE YOUR WIFE LIKE YOUR OWN BODY, YOU WILL BE SOMEHOW SUBMISSIVE TO HER WITHOUT YOU KNOWING IT. LOVE IS WHERE THE WHOLE WORK LIES YET SOME MEN DO NOT KNOW THIS. THE BIBLE SAYS THAT, LOVE ENDURES,LOVE IS PATIENT, LOVE DOES NOT SEEK HIS OWN (I.E DEMANDING THINGS FOR HIS OWN REASONS OR PLEASE HIMSELF), LOVE FORGIVES ALL THINGS, IN FACT BIBLE LISTED A LOT OF QUALITIES OF LOVE WHICH AUTOMATICALLY PLACES THE MAN AS A GATHERER AND AN ENDURING AND MORE FORGIVING IMAGE. KNOWLEDGE THEY SAY IS POWER. SINGLE LADIES SHOULD MAKE SURE THEY MARRY A MAN THAT UNDERSTANDS THE INSTRUCTION GIVEN TO HUSBANDS AND WIVES BY GOD AND ALSO KNOWS THE RIGHT INTERPRETATION TO IT IN WHICH THE HOLY SPIRIT IS SUPPOSE TO BE THE ONE SHEDDING THE LIGHT OF INTERPRETATION. THIS MATTER HAS BEEN FLOGGED AND OVER FLOGGED. I GUESS IS TIME TO QUIT POSTING TO AVOID DRAGGING. GOD WILL HELP US TO BE GOOD AND SELFLESS HUSBANDS AND WIVES.

4 Likes

Re: Can I Stop My Wife From Wearing Trousers by funnyx(m): 11:10am On Jul 16, 2013
Acidosis:

What is wrong in NOT wearing trousers. Lets start from there.. cool
There is nothing wrong in wearing trousers and there's nothing wrong if you choose not to, it's a matter of choice. for instance there is nothing wrong in eating meat and there's nothing wrong if you choose to be a vegetarian as long as it's not by compulsion.
Re: Can I Stop My Wife From Wearing Trousers by Oluschenco(m): 11:17am On Jul 16, 2013
If you stop her from wearing trouser, you cant stop her admirers from her. Be wise!
Re: Can I Stop My Wife From Wearing Trousers by oofiliaaron(m): 11:18am On Jul 16, 2013
Nice one
Re: Can I Stop My Wife From Wearing Trousers by MostHigh: 11:47am On Jul 16, 2013
Princess zoe: [b]SINGLE PEOPLE SHOULD BE CAREFUL TO OPEN THEIR EYES WIDE DURING COURTSHIP. ANYTHING YOU SAW DURING COURTSHIP AND IGNORED WILL BE DIFFICULT TO AMEND AFTER WEDDING. ANY MAN THAT COMES HOME AND START GIVING A COMMAND TO THE WIFE ASKING HER TO CHANGE FROM WHAT HE KNEW THAT HAS BEEN SINCE THE DAY OF THEIR COURTSHIP IS SELFISH. YOU NEED TO APPLY LOVE, LOVE AND MORE LOVE BECAUSE IT WAS YOUR FAULT AT THE FIRST PLACE SINCE YOU WERE THE ONE THAT WENT UP TO HER FOR MARRIAGE KNOWING QUITE WELL THAT SHE HAS BEEN THAT WAY. YOU DON'T GIVE COMMAND OR MAKE DEMANDS ON THIS TYPE OF ISSUE BECAUSE IS A HARSH WAY TO GO ABOUT SUCH ISSUE WHICH IS VERY SENSITIVE. BIBLICALLY A WOMAN IS MEANT TO BE SUBMISSIVE(IN THE LORD AND NOT IN SELFISHNESS) WHILE THE MAN IS MEANT TO LOVE LIKE HIS BODY. BUT SOME MEN DO NOT KNOWN THAT ONE CAN ACTUALLY BE SUBMISSIVE WITHOUT LOVING AND ALSO THAT SUBMISSIVENESS IS ONE OF THE INGREDIENTS OF LOVE. WHAT AM I TRYING TO SAY? IF YOU WANT YOUR WIFE TO JUST GO AHEAD AND AGREE IN SUBMISSION IN EVERYTHING YOU DEMAND(WHICH IS HARSH) SHE MIGHT DO THAT AS A SERVANT AND NOT AS YOUR PARTNER(BECAUSE PARTNERS DO NOT USE COMMAND NOR FORCE, THEY USE SUGGESTIONS AND EXERCISE PATIENCE) A SERVANT WILL BE SUBMISSIVE TO THE OGA BUT HE STEALS FROM HIM. A SERVANT WILL BE SUBMISSIVE TO HIS OGA BUT HE CAN BE SLEEPING WITH OGA'S WIFE. A SERVANT CAN ALSO BE SUBMISSIVE TO OGA BUT CAN USE CHARMS ON HIS OGA. REMEMBER WE ARE DEALING ON SUBMISSIVENESS AS A SERVANT HERE.BUT SUBMISSIVENESS BY LOVE AND BY WILLINGNESS CAN NOT AND WILL NOT BE HARMFUL. THAT IS EXACTLY WHY YOU DO NOT ORDER YOUR WIFE OR DEMAND FROM HER OF A CHANGE BECAUSE IT IS HARSH. THE MAN WAS ASKED TO LOVE HIS WIFE LIKE HIS BODY. NOW IF YOU LOVE YOUR WIFE LIKE YOUR OWN BODY, YOU WILL BE SOMEHOW SUBMISSIVE TO HER WITHOUT YOU KNOWING IT. LOVE IS WHERE THE WHOLE WORK LIES YET SOME MEN DO NOT KNOW THIS. THE BIBLE SAYS THAT, LOVE ENDURES,LOVE IS PATIENT, LOVE DOES NOT SEEK HIS OWN (I.E DEMANDING THINGS FOR HIS OWN REASONS OR PLEASE HIMSELF), LOVE FORGIVES ALL THINGS, IN FACT BIBLE LISTED A LOT OF QUALITIES OF LOVE WHICH AUTOMATICALLY PLACES THE MAN AS A GATHERER AND AN ENDURING AND MORE FORGIVING IMAGE. KNOWLEDGE THEY SAY IS POWER. SINGLE LADIES SHOULD MAKE SURE THEY MARRY A MAN THAT UNDERSTANDS THE INSTRUCTION GIVEN TO HUSBANDS AND WIVES BY GOD AND ALSO KNOWS THE RIGHT INTERPRETATION TO IT IN WHICH THE HOLY SPIRIT IS SUPPOSE TO BE THE ONE SHEDDING THE LIGHT OF INTERPRETATION. THIS MATTER HAS BEEN FLOGGED AND OVER FLOGGED. I GUESS IS TIME TO QUIT POSTING TO AVOID DRAGGING. GOD WILL HELP US TO BE GOOD AND SELFLESS HUSBANDS AND WIVES.

Words of wisdom.
Re: Can I Stop My Wife From Wearing Trousers by larimo(m): 11:54am On Jul 16, 2013
How can it be moral to wear trousers for sports and immoral for other events? There is a knowledge problem here.
The husband needs to understand the truth that wearing of trousers is not immoral and will not be immoral. If he is a Christian, he needs to know that the Bible does not condemn this. A trouser by definition is anything has has two legs, hence, even tights are trousers.
This husband also needs to understand that he needs to walk in love towards his wife in truth as well.

2 Likes

Re: Can I Stop My Wife From Wearing Trousers by lekpalicious(f): 12:03pm On Jul 16, 2013
This is absolutely ridiculous. The wife is right. Why did he not make her aware of it during courtship. Your friend should think carefully whether he values their marriage more over a stupid thing like trousers. Aba

1 Like

Re: Can I Stop My Wife From Wearing Trousers by safejourney: 12:15pm On Jul 16, 2013
According to the bible, Husband is the head of family. so let her stop putting it on immediately, so that the other men in outside can find her less attractive. Assuming the husband is founder/Deacon/Elder in the church, is it make sense for such Leaders wife to wear trouser in the church or outside?. How can such a man preach to others or to win their soul in their christian ministry.

May God help us.

1 Like

Re: Can I Stop My Wife From Wearing Trousers by lekpalicious(f): 12:20pm On Jul 16, 2013
safe journey: According to the bible, Husband is the head of family. so let her stop putting it on immediately, so that the other men in outside can find her less attractive. Assuming the husband is founder/Deacon/Elder in the church, is it make sense for such Leaders wife to wear trouser in the church or outside?. How can such a man preach to others or to win their soul in their christian ministry.

May God help us.

So because the husband is head of the family if he tells his wife to jump into the fire she must jump into the fire. Marriage is a partnership not a dictatorship. If people have such views than it is best to let the girl know in the beginning so she can decide for herself if this is what she wants. Not after marriage to start dictating to her what to wear and soon where to go and not go. If it was skimpy shorts or skirts then i'd understand. Jeans. I'm sorry. If a guy tells me that while we are dating am running far away. Where was his family and him when she was wearing jeans while they were courting. He deliberately waited
for after marriage so that he can force his opinion on her. This is a no no

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Woman Drags Boyfriend To Court For Dumping Her After Marriage Promises / Man Who Married Sister In Anambra Undergoes Spiritual Cleansing With 7 Virgins / OPINION POLL: Silent Treatment - Maturity/immaturity? Good OR Bad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.