Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,358 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:14 PM

Can I Stop My Wife From Wearing Trousers - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can I Stop My Wife From Wearing Trousers (37981 Views)

How Do I Stop Feeling Ashamed Of My Husband / How Do I Stop My Baby From Thumb Sucking? / Prophet Ajanaku's Family Eject Wife From His Property. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Stop My Wife From Wearing Trousers by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jul 15, 2013
alexis:

We are getting somewhere and you are changing your tone smiley My point is simple - if it was a deal breaker for him; he should have told her before they got married; all this wahala would have been avoided because it is better to have a failed relationship than to have a failed marriage. From all evidence, it seems the one that is not flexible here is the dude, not the babe.

Why he has the right to ask her to stop (something he should have done when they were courting), she has given a valid and acceptable reason.
exactly.if he had siad same stuff to her b4 marriage,then we wont have issues.not after shinning the kongo and probably destroyed the area,now he wants her to be virgin mary

1 Like

Re: Can I Stop My Wife From Wearing Trousers by MostHigh: 10:39pm On Jul 15, 2013
milehigh06:
according to you abi
do you know what she does when you are not busy oppressing her?

Spoken like a true leftover human being

LWKM OOO

Only a left over woman will call other women left over

WHERE IS YOUR PRIDE?

You have none

Feminism has its limitations

Theocracy is the only way

The Rule of the father

no need for Hedonism
Re: Can I Stop My Wife From Wearing Trousers by outofthebox: 10:40pm On Jul 15, 2013
Hope she is light skinned and hope she works @ marina..I personally lik staring at crazy laps while eating during my break @ work..
Husband!!I rep u
Re: Can I Stop My Wife From Wearing Trousers by dammytosh: 10:40pm On Jul 15, 2013
Stop wearing trouser ?

Are u a learner ?

1 Like

Re: Can I Stop My Wife From Wearing Trousers by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 15, 2013
MostHigh:

Spoken like a true leftover human being

LWKM OOO

Only a left over woman will call other women left over

WHERE IS YOUR PRIDE?

You have none

Feminism has its limitations

Theocracy is the only way

The Rule of the father

no need for Hedonism

ARE YOU THIS DUMB,,READ ABOVE WHERE I POINTED OUT THAT I AM A MAN WHO IS HAPPILY MARRIED,8YEARS AND COUNTING
YOU NO FIT READ?

2 Likes

Re: Can I Stop My Wife From Wearing Trousers by MostHigh: 10:41pm On Jul 15, 2013
alexis:

We are getting somewhere and you are changing your tone smiley My point is simple - if it was a deal breaker for him; he should have told her before they got married; all this wahala would have been avoided because it is better to have a failed relationship than to have a failed marriage. From all evidence, it seems the one that is not flexible here is the dude, not the babe.

Why he has the right to ask her to stop (something he should have done when they were courting), she has given a valid and acceptable reason.

Are you married?
Re: Can I Stop My Wife From Wearing Trousers by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 15, 2013
GooseBaba:

Bros.. A whole you talk this kind thing. The guy is not asking his wife not to wear trouser for his sake. He is doing it for religious doctrine and extended family.

You fall my hand..
i don't get your point eh eh last time i checked the dude was free to tell her how he feels about her wearing trousers. no it is up to her to change , which she will do if she really loves him. you people just love to argue and take position for the sake of it. i hope when your wife starts dressing indecently you won't complain. again a wife dresses to please her husband . nothing more nothing less . she doesn't dress to please admirers outside .

1 Like

Re: Can I Stop My Wife From Wearing Trousers by DollyParton1(f): 10:44pm On Jul 15, 2013
Hexzy: That is why I don't take girls that wear trousers serious. cos me. my family and my Aunty are strong deeperlife members.

Thank u. Normal people don't marry deeper life members. So don't bother, u'll marry one of those sisters with floor-length-sack-looking-skirt with scarf covering their ukempt dirty hair.

11 Likes

Re: Can I Stop My Wife From Wearing Trousers by MostHigh: 10:44pm On Jul 15, 2013
milehigh06:

ARE YOU THIS DUMB,,READ ABOVE WHERE I POINTED OUT THAT I AM A MAN WHO IS HAPPILY MARRIED,8YEARS AND COUNTING
YOU NO FIT READ?

Could have sworn you were a B1tch, come guy you sound like a man hater

Wao a man that's a feminist

Who would have thought......

Well there is a first time for everything though.
Re: Can I Stop My Wife From Wearing Trousers by Phrankin(m): 10:46pm On Jul 15, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: i don't get your point eh eh last time i checked the dude was free to tell her how he feels about her wearing trousers. no it is up to her to change , which she will do if she really loves him. you people just love to argue and take position for the sake of it. i hope when your wife starts dressing indecently you won't complain. again a wife dresses to please her husband . nothing more nothing less . she doesn't dress to please admirers outside .
CASE CLOSED!!!
Re: Can I Stop My Wife From Wearing Trousers by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 15, 2013
The MostHigh dude is just a troll, don't get worked up over his posts grin

Leave the silly pomo seller alone y'all.
Re: Can I Stop My Wife From Wearing Trousers by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jul 15, 2013
MostHigh:

Could have sworn you were a B1tch, come guy you sound like a man hater

Wao a man that's a feminist

Who would have thought......

Well there is a first time for everything though.
how long ahve you been married.giving u advice on how to live happily for a long time with your wife,you are busy calling me a feminist......wow!
do you know the definition of being a feminist
and come to think of it,did you not just type somewhere on page 2 that I was heathen with the words i waws using and you were called by God Himself?and you just used a degrading word against women right here
guess hypocrisy runs deep in your blood
No feminist but at least i have a mother,sister and most importantly a daughter and if a deranged village fool like you comes near them,I will F#$K YOU UP

2 Likes

Re: Can I Stop My Wife From Wearing Trousers by MostHigh: 10:48pm On Jul 15, 2013
Dolly-Parton:

Thank u. Normal people don't marry deeper life members. So don't bother, u'll marry one of those sisters with floor-length-sack-looking-skirt with scarf covering their ukempt dirty hair.

Kai which kind mumu talk be this one sef?
Re: Can I Stop My Wife From Wearing Trousers by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 15, 2013
filcast: hello nairalanders,.
I need to advise a friend urgently.He has been married to his wife for about 1 year and recenty requested the wife to stop wearing trouser,except for sport activitiess.His reason is that both their families belong to religious faiths that view a female wearing trouser as immoral.This request however has not gone down well with the wife who has become unhappy and bitter.she faulted the husband for not raising the issue during courtship as she is already used to wearing trousers. Pls advise this young man on how to handle this to save the union some stress.Does my friend have the right to demand this of his wife.

Religion gets Myopic each day.
Re: Can I Stop My Wife From Wearing Trousers by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jul 15, 2013
Dolly-Parton:

normal prostitute don't marry prostitutes or prostitute looking girls either
Re: Can I Stop My Wife From Wearing Trousers by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jul 15, 2013
bigtt76: Since they are both from a religious family ....I guess they both have someone they call 'Pastor' abi? Let them both meet with their pastor and you the poster STOP poke nose into their affair!
lame and dumb response. Quite shallow, shows where you're being raised. Ajegunle taut

1 Like

Re: Can I Stop My Wife From Wearing Trousers by Princesszoe: 10:54pm On Jul 15, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: are u blackmailing your husband? oya go in someone else, as if you are the only woman on this earth
sorry for misunderstanding my message i would say. Am trying to point out that this type of issue can make a woman find solace elsewhere. In the case of "not being the only woman in the world" means to me that the man too will find solace elsewhere. The issue of both partners finding happiness(as they call it) outside their matrimonial homes is common. Infact some marriages like that last. God still hate it . My point here is that the man should be selfless. You don't force people to change. For the sake of the love he has for her (if he even loves the wife) he should let the matter die down because it is causing strife. If he is doing it for religion reasons, then is even the more reason why he should let her be and put it in prayers for God to make a name for himself in her life. Oga i guess you got my points now. I rest my case , i hardly drag posts with people.

1 Like

Re: Can I Stop My Wife From Wearing Trousers by Princesszoe: 10:59pm On Jul 15, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: are u blackmailing your husband? oya go in someone else, as if you are the only woman on this earth
sorry for misunderstanding my message i would say. Am trying to point out that this type of issue can make a woman find solace elsewhere. In the case of "not being the only woman in the world" means to me that the man too will find solace elsewhere. The issue of both partners finding happiness(as they call it) outside their matrimonial homes is common. The both of them might know they play same game or not even know. Infact some marriages like that last. God still hate it . My point here is that the man should be selfless. You don't force people to change. For the sake of the love he has for her (if he even loves the wife) he should let the matter die down because it is causing strife. If he is doing it for religion reasons, then is even the more reason why he should let her be and put it in prayers for God to make a name for himself in her life. In marriage you don't apply force, you apply love. Marriage is not an army cantonment. The man must be the authority that serves inorder to achieve the best. Oga i guess you got my points now. I rest my case , i hardly drag posts with people.
Re: Can I Stop My Wife From Wearing Trousers by churific(m): 10:59pm On Jul 15, 2013
Yes. Your next wife because the current one will become your ex-wife in this age of exes

1 Like

Re: Can I Stop My Wife From Wearing Trousers by Princesszoe: 10:59pm On Jul 15, 2013
Re: Can I Stop My Wife From Wearing Trousers by MostHigh: 11:00pm On Jul 15, 2013
milehigh06:
how long ahve you been married.giving u advice on how to live happily for a long time with your wife,you are busy calling me a feminist......wow!
do you know the definition of being a feminist
and come to think of it,did you not just type somewhere on page 2 that I was heathen with the words i waws using and you were called by God Himself?and you just used a degrading word against women right here
guess hypocrisy runs deep in your blood
No feminist but at least i have a mother,sister and most importantly a daughter and if a deranged village fool like you comes near them,I will F#$K YOU UP

Blah Blah Blah...

Theocracy means rule of the father

Feminisms counters Theocracy and pushes for democracy

I called you a heathen because you speak like one, (left over women)

knowing now you are a man even makes it worse

How can you call women leftovers and then sit there and blow your horn about your sister, mother, daughter, wife and even the whole matriarchy being precious to you

You are more the a hypocrite you are deluded.
Re: Can I Stop My Wife From Wearing Trousers by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 15, 2013
MostHigh:

Blah Blah Blah...

How can you call women leftovers and then sit there and blow your horn about your sister, mother, daughter, wife and even the whole matriarchy being precious to you

spot on
Re: Can I Stop My Wife From Wearing Trousers by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jul 15, 2013
Dolly-Parton:

grew up in abule-oja and there was a deeper life church beside my papa house and the stuff those girls pull,chei...i pity the man wey marry dem
Re: Can I Stop My Wife From Wearing Trousers by MostHigh: 11:04pm On Jul 15, 2013
Shollypopz: The MostHigh dude is just a troll, don't get worked up over his posts grin

Leave the silly pomo seller alone y'all.

LWTMB true

Never sold pomo in my life I tell ya

Not that selling pomo is bad

I mean its a living abi?
Re: Can I Stop My Wife From Wearing Trousers by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jul 15, 2013
pc guru:

spot on
where did i call a woman left over?

1 Like

Re: Can I Stop My Wife From Wearing Trousers by Msgamble: 11:09pm On Jul 15, 2013
Can't blame the man..maybe the wife is too sexy in trouser with big ass, he want to save her from vulture..the guy no wan share her lyk french montana line 'ass so fat need a black dick'..she better listen to him make she no become 'second hand'
Re: Can I Stop My Wife From Wearing Trousers by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 15, 2013
MostHigh:

Blah Blah Blah...

WHERE DID I CALL A WOMAN LEFT OVER which is leading you call people names.
are making words up where there is none?
Re: Can I Stop My Wife From Wearing Trousers by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 15, 2013
milehigh06:
where did i call a woman left over?
Oops my apologizes just re-read the comment, and misread the context, apparently i see nothing wrong with the husband stating such as an expression but i find it disturbing that the purpose is because of Religion, this is why i have big issues with Religion, Religion seems to limit and take people's right than let them have one.

1 Like

Re: Can I Stop My Wife From Wearing Trousers by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jul 15, 2013
pc guru:
Oops my apologizes just re-read the comment, and misread the context, apparently i see nothing wrong with the husband stating such as an expression but i find it disturbing that the purpose is because of Religion, this is why i have big issues with Religion, Religion seems to limit and take people's right than let them have one.
accepted.i have a a problem with people basing their actions on religion also for to me,thats the easiest way to destruction
Re: Can I Stop My Wife From Wearing Trousers by LarrySogo(m): 11:16pm On Jul 15, 2013
At least, she have a say in ur home, so sit her down and discuss it with her to adjust and not to stop it.
Can't even emerging my self going after a girl without trousers.

1 Like

Re: Can I Stop My Wife From Wearing Trousers by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jul 15, 2013
Larry Sogo: At least, she have a say in ur home, so sit her down and discuss it with her to adjust and not to stop it.

at least we know u wont be posting such topic in the future cos u already know what u want in a woman.the OP aparently did not know what he wants in a woman thats why he is confused.i cant stand a woman who talks too much and i made sure my wife is not a yabis mouth
Re: Can I Stop My Wife From Wearing Trousers by Fhemmmy: 11:19pm On Jul 15, 2013
Larry Sogo: At least, she have a say in ur home, so sit her down and discuss it with her to adjust and not to stop it.

What is even there to discuss, i wonder what he would do if the woman was wearing a mini.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Baby Strapped To A Pillow So Her Mum Could Work (Picture) / I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 / PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.