Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,438 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Confessions Of A Fat Girl - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Confessions Of A Fat Girl (70167 Views)

10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman / The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl / I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jul 16, 2013
Babe, u good looking.. U gotta step up your game with a little confidence and that's all
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by seedord247(m): 11:58pm On Jul 16, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Omo, Yoruba e gan le grin

Kini eni mean??... Omo yoruba ni mio o swagger. tongue
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jul 16, 2013
@OP

I don't comment on things like this but know this

IF YOU DON'T LOVE YOURSELF, NO ONE WE LOVE YOU, YOU HAVE ALL IT TAKES TO MAKE YOURSELF HAPPY

if to say na only you in 2face voice.
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by Acidosis(m): 11:59pm On Jul 16, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

*faints*

My blood dey hot sad

grin grin
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:59pm On Jul 16, 2013
Girl you just have to embrace daily exercise and workout. You definitely be stunning. See one of my favorite big girls do her thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-9XQbY3Tuw

wink
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by Nobody: 12:00am On Jul 17, 2013
@K2039: Your girl is fatter??!! sheesh lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Do the right thing and lose weight, self confidence will come!
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by Nobody: 12:00am On Jul 17, 2013
Confidence is always gd,but try to have something doing i.e if u are nt working,look for work in Mail.eg DHL ,UPS,FEDEX or any otherwork that will makes u lose some kilo @thesame time u make money.with this u will be able to convice him u are a hard working girl.
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by donem: 12:00am On Jul 17, 2013
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by k2039: 12:01am On Jul 17, 2013
sweetguy10:
All these epistle for a fat bloated junk eating f#@K faced biatch simply tell her to hit the gym
Apparently, I told her that already. But it's pointless if she hits the gym without having a healthy self esteem about her body. It becomes pointless because as she begins to shed weight, she may likely remain fat (though it becomes relative) and she has to feel good about that, even if she achieves what Monique achieved, it's not like it's going to happen over night, ultimately she has to feel good about her self each step she takes. It's her confidence about herself that will likely attract her to a guy.

Besides it may not be so much of her fault, maybe it's hereditary and anyone of us could have been in her position if that's the case.

Texas.Cowgirl:
Niceeeeeee
Thank you.

Idowuogbo:
Gbayi! Ur head is dia! Chop it kiss kiss
Na you put the head there na grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by Nobody: 12:01am On Jul 17, 2013
Confidence is always gd,but try to have something doing i.e if u are nt working,look for work in Mail.eg DHL ,UPS,FEDEX or any otherwork that will makes u lose some kilo @thesame time u make money.with this u will be able to convice him u are a hard working girl. That is if u are in europe.
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by murorun1(m): 12:01am On Jul 17, 2013
i actually think u should change ur taste of a guy as ur size is deeply considered.ur taste should b hefty, broad, even a little slim n taller guy/man is ok.so u dont feel any of those u coudnt bear in a relatnship. Most importantly look modest n decent as much as u can.thnx
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by Homguy(m): 12:03am On Jul 17, 2013
Miss being on the big side isn't a thing that should erode ur self esteem. Am a pharmacist and in my line of duty have come across alota big that lead enviable love lives, first you should
1-develop a total new images of your self by changing your thought train into positive ones. Plus stop entertainin degradin setl talks. Evryone needs all the esteem they can get
2-try hitting the gym in a particular consistent pattern,so it becomes part of you.and easier to undertake.
3-try out drugs likke lipitor,xenical,simvastatin,atorvastin,pravastatin ,seven sea's slimming down,fat burner etc. They help rid your body of excess fat without noticeable side effects except a bit of diarrhoea.
These approaches in afew months would get you looking @ a brand new you. All the best.
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by Nasige(m): 12:04am On Jul 17, 2013
biggirloya2: I have always been a big girl. Bigger than my age that is. I have a very beautiful body and personality but a bit too big for my age. I have always been like this. Now i am 26 but you would swear i am 29 or more. Now i have always attracted older men or bad guys and now i finally thought i had met the one. He is turning 25 in August and i am ( for once in my life) the older one in a relationship. I sometimes hate him coz i get the feeling that because i am fat he wants to treat me like a sugar mommy. but i am only 1 year older than him.I am tired of him hurting me. I get the feeling that he has a younger skinnier lover and me i am just the for sex and do him favours. The dude has never invited me to his home or to meet his people but he knows my home and people like hell. When i dump him he declares his undying love for me but when i decide to stay in the relationship he never has time for me and makes me feel as if he is doing me a favor by spending time with me. Will i ever feel good about myself, will i ever be happy like other people, or am i going to be his dirty secret forever? i am scared of ending things compeletly coz i am a coward and i cant stand to one day see him with a better girl coz i am just a fat worthless ugly girl who looks older than she is.Do you feel my pain?

the problem u ave is u ursef.i cant imagine y u shd b doing evrytin for a guy just bcus u a fat.FATtness is nt a criteria 4 real luv.
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by darami(f): 12:05am On Jul 17, 2013
D sage:

What a stupid comment! Why're you talking like this?

Your post is dangerous to someone who has already been battling with self confidence like Op.

Imagine! This is what scares people from posting on any forum. This poor lady is definitely suffering from low self- esteem and the last she needs from anyone is bullying or any form of insult. If people can't give a reasonable advice,then waka and pretend as if you're not even here at all.

@ Poster - Keep your heads up, your self -esteem can improved by changing your internal self-talk. Dear, try to eliminate all these negative labels of I'm fat, ugly etc. Be more positive towards yourself. You're beautifully and wonderfully made.
If you're shy of hitting the gym, take a walk instead. Start with 1-2 miles a day, then increase it. Listen to good music to motivate you. One of my Professor always tells us that "Focus on what you want, instead of what you don't want." Never underestimate the power of trying. Start now!

Amazing, awesome and absolutely able. That's what you are!
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by SammySpark0: 12:05am On Jul 17, 2013
I'm sure this person is a man.
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by seedord247(m): 12:07am On Jul 17, 2013
Nasige:

the problem u ave is u ursef.i cant imagine y u shd b doing evrytin for a guy just bcus u a fat.FATtness is nt a criteria 4 real luv.

ALERT!!!!!!!!!!! grin

Boko haram in tha building. grin grin
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by Nobody: 12:09am On Jul 17, 2013
2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to any Nairaland member.

1 Like

Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by Cleoo(f): 12:11am On Jul 17, 2013

3 Likes

Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by k2039: 12:14am On Jul 17, 2013
ogugua88: 2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to any Nairaland member.

Let the ban begin, from page 1. Ignorance is not an excuse. In fact I suggest the mods ban their IP addresses. In fact I will make it easier, I will report them, I just need an assurance that the minimum ban will be till 2039.

To those that will be banned, serve your ban in peace, see you at the end of your ban as ex-convict

1 Like

Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by seedord247(m): 12:15am On Jul 17, 2013
dara-mi:

Imagine! This is what scares people from posting on any forum. This poor lady is definitely suffering from low self- esteem and the last she needs from anyone is bullying or any form of insult. If people can't give a reasonable advice,then waka and pretend as if you're not even here at all.

@ Poster - Keep your heads up, your self -esteem can improved by changing your internal self-talk. Dear, try to eliminate all these negative labels of I'm fat, ugly etc. Be more positive towards yourself. You're beautifully and wonderfully made.
If you're shy of hitting the gym, take a walk instead. Start with 1-2 miles a day, then increase it. Listen to good music to motivate you. One of my Professor always tells us that "Focus on what you want, instead of what you don't want." Never underestimate the power of trying. Start now!

Amazing, awesome and absolutely able. That's what you are!

Being fat is a disease in north america. If you are fat, your chances of getting a job is very slim unless you wanna become a correctional officer overnight. grin
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by Nobody: 12:16am On Jul 17, 2013
SammySpark0: I'm sure this person is a man.

Seconded. . .

When Idowuogbo makes a request. . . "Show me a picture"

And you get a reply like this. . .

biggirloya2:

unfortunatley i always avoid photos. even if i am with a group of people and they are taking photos i always hide and run because i am scared of pictures.

Then you know its one of those little boys at it again. cheesy
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by neyobillz: 12:16am On Jul 17, 2013
biggirloya2: this is me.

Well u dont look that bad,keep ur chin up nd let your self esteem soar and you should be just fine,tried to contact ur gmail but not going thru anyways
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by Nobody: 12:17am On Jul 17, 2013
Do u want to lose weight for urself or u want improve ur chances of getting a "better" man?
For me if ur doin this for urself and u shld be, u shouldn't be thinking of men, love and the opinion of some of the retards on this thread. It shld be ur personal battle for u alone.
Some have advised to tell urself "i am beautiful" every morning, that can lead to complacency if u want to lose weight, and the excuse of some men like them fat. I would advise to stand in front of a mirror (naked) and HATE the folds on ur stomach, the size of ur thighs and arms. U really have to feed on the negative vibes ure getting and turn it into a positive. Change the way u look, yes u can. It's easy really. But if your happy staying plus size, ain't shyte wrong with that either. Be happy.

1 Like

Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by seedord247(m): 12:17am On Jul 17, 2013
k2039:
Let the ban begin, from page 1. Ignorance is not an excuse. Infact I suggest the mods ban ...there.... IP addresses.

No offence... Check your comment again undecided
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by tolux247(m): 12:18am On Jul 17, 2013
Why Scared ? U dont need to listen to what people say and stop self-condemnation ... U nid 2 blve in urslf never luk down on urslf anymore... Then you free...

biggirloya2: ooh i forgot to mention that when someone my age approaches me i am also too judgemental and i will be scared of what people will say when that person is my bf so i just say no MAINLY BECAUSE I WILL BE TOO SCARED
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by Nobody: 12:18am On Jul 17, 2013
Self confidence is key. However, u could also embark on a diet regimen and/or hit the gym. You can do some cardio exercises/walk for about 2 miles everyday.

1 Like

Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by omo1doll(f): 12:19am On Jul 17, 2013
ayodeji752: Is he d only one asking u out? Don't force urself on him cos there's nothing u can do to make him change. Maybe he doesn't like smtin big which happens to be my favourite hw can i reach u?
oni shina oshi
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by k2039: 12:21am On Jul 17, 2013
seedord247:

No offence... Check your comment again undecided
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by k2039: 12:22am On Jul 17, 2013
omo1 doll: oni shina oshi
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by k2039: 12:24am On Jul 17, 2013
Shollypopz: @K2039: Your girl is fatter??!! sheesh lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Do the right thing and lose weight, self confidence will come!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Seriously, I prefer a fat girl to a skinny girl, any day, any time. BBW rocks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

When You Ask Your Sugar Daddy For Sexy Pic ....(pix) / I Served My Boyfriend With Jollof Mixed With My Shit – Ex-girlfriend Discloses / 7 Areas A Girl Who Truly Loves You Look At

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.