Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,420 members, 7,819,516 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Confessions Of A Fat Girl - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Confessions Of A Fat Girl (70179 Views)

10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman / The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl / I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by Nobody: 2:56am On Jul 17, 2013
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by Nobody: 3:11am On Jul 17, 2013
ayodeji752: Is he d only one asking u out? Don't force urself on him cos there's nothing u can do to make him change. Maybe he doesn't like smtin big which happens to be my favourite hw can i reach u?
hahahaha badt guy
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by Nobody: 3:21am On Jul 17, 2013
biggirloya2: this is me.
Not as bad as you painted it.... IMO.
My advice:
1. Never hate yourself because of your weight, it can get worse if you don't stop hating yourself.

2. Buy a MP3/Ipod, download some of your best music track to the device.

3. Get an alarm clock (a very loud one).

4. Set the alarm to right every 6am in the morning

5. Get a running gear (Nike shoe inclusive)

6. Once tha alarm goes off, put on your gear and pick a run, from your house to any destination you prefer . 5+ km would be a good start.

7. Make sure you run till you're soaked in sweat.

8. When you get back to you house, prepare egg juice (if you don't know hoe to do this, lemme know)

9. Drink a cup/two of the juice and set out for your day.

10. Take something reasonable during brunch.

11. Thank me after a month.

2 Likes

Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by MRMICKMEN: 4:25am On Jul 17, 2013
can you list your diet here and maybe i can help
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by ozoemeka(m): 4:29am On Jul 17, 2013
Fat loss is the key, get to the GYM work on your body and yourself and others will learn to love you. Soon you will be that girl who USES guys.. and DUMP this one you have, anyone who can't love you for who you are doesn't matter.

Those who matter don't care and those who care, don't matter..

biggirloya2: I have always been a big girl. Bigger than my age that is. I have a very beautiful body and personality but a bit too big for my age. I have always been like this. Now i am 26 but you would swear i am 29 or more. Now i have always attracted older men or bad guys and now i finally thought i had met the one. He is turning 25 in August and i am ( for once in my life) the older one in a relationship. I sometimes hate him coz i get the feeling that because i am fat he wants to treat me like a sugar mommy. but i am only 1 year older than him.I am tired of him hurting me. I get the feeling that he has a younger skinnier lover and me i am just the for sex and do him favours. The dude has never invited me to his home or to meet his people but he knows my home and people like hell. When i dump him he declares his undying love for me but when i decide to stay in the relationship he never has time for me and makes me feel as if he is doing me a favor by spending time with me. Will i ever feel good about myself, will i ever be happy like other people, or am i going to be his dirty secret forever? i am scared of ending things compeletly coz i am a coward and i cant stand to one day see him with a better girl coz i am just a fat worthless ugly girl who looks older than she is.Do you feel my pain?
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by Godson201333(m): 4:39am On Jul 17, 2013
yES TRY TO WORK ON YOUR body by going to gym and please stay away from junk foods..
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by Nobody: 5:15am On Jul 17, 2013
Wen u luk down on urself,aw do u expect pple 2 treat u??d first tin u nid 2 do is 2 av confidence in urself,love urself d way u are...cos wif d way u talk,u wud end up getting love out of pity.
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by Sike(m): 5:15am On Jul 17, 2013
Hey! Truth is, There's nothing to work on on your body anymore. Just believe in yourself and wait for he that will love you for who you are. Chikena!
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by Nobody: 5:18am On Jul 17, 2013
I wouldn't say m big,bt m plump,and am living my life to d fullest..and av also got a lovely bf that loves d way i am...xo u jst nid 2 sit n tink,and ask urself,WHAT TYPE OF LIFE DO I WANT??
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by abujalapdog(m): 5:22am On Jul 17, 2013
biggirloya2:

unfortunatley i always avoid photos. even if i am with a group of people and they are taking photos i always hide and run because i am scared of pictures. Well i am a size 48 / 24 and if i go shopping i always get the embarassing ''ehh no mam we do not have your size on this'' or ''ehh this will not fit you mam'' so i am always shopping where my mom shops ( things for people her age''. I can't even fit in to cheap clothes as they are generally for thin people. If ever i dress up and with my age mates people start thinking i am their Aunty or something and i always feel embarrased.

use your anger an pains to work on ur fat! live has two options u either make it or u fail.... u have certainly knw your problem,take it personal be serious get registered in a gym ...if u can gag ur teeth ,be on diet within 3months everything shld be a story. When you bounce back the first person that will stop loving u is you urself...#nohardfeelings# u can join me in a choaching class for gym.
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by Bigcake: 5:34am On Jul 17, 2013
Contact me on Ekwere316@gmail.com i cld be of help to you. I see no reasonable reason why u shld feel bad. This is a minute issue, just contact me.
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by Obiagu1(m): 5:44am On Jul 17, 2013
@ OP, there are no two ways about it. Cut down on your calorie intake and hit the gym.
It's pain but you will smile at the end.

Look at before and after pics of this two ladies.
They both lost 400 pounds together and now could fit into a pant worn previously by one of them.

[img]http://localtvwghp.files./2013/06/best-friends-lose.jpg?w=400[/img]

[img]http://localtvkdvr.files./2013/06/s023298814.jpg?w=282[/img]
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by ibrokola(m): 5:59am On Jul 17, 2013
biggirloya2:

do big girls find love? is there someone out there who is big and has gotten real love or is this how we big girls are always treated? cry

What do you mean by do big gals really find love? Ofcus darling! Especially we the Yorubas, we like our women big! Gimme your no. and see how fast I'll come running!
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by ibrokola(m): 6:13am On Jul 17, 2013
biggirloya2:

wow , i am learning new things today. i honeslty never thought that confidence would help me attractthe right person as the society has made me feel that its always all about looks. how do i work on my confidence sir if you do not mind me asking

You can increase your confidence by ignoring what you think people think or will think about! The only tots in your head should be the positives you see in yourself and what those(especially Mom) who love you think about you! Now take those thoughts and pretend that is how every1 thinks about you and you'll see that its only a matter of time before every1 sees you in that light! Inbox me and let's chat
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by CHIMSKY(m): 6:29am On Jul 17, 2013
biggirloya2: ooh i forgot to mention that when someone my age approaches me i am also too judgemental and i will be scared of what people will say when that person is my bf so i just say no MAINLY BECAUSE I WILL BE TOO SCARED
See.Bone that thing!No make me vex this morning o!I admit you may have a few pounds that make you look older than you really are.But that is no excuse to put yourself down.
You deserve the best and if you are judgemental ,when young ,eligible guys approach you,you are not doing yourself any favours.Has it ever crossed your mind that it takes a bit of courage for a man to approach a woman.So if you "scare" them off with NOs you will keep on getting the 'dogs" you have been managing and are sick of.
Forget about what people will say!Even if u became 'lepa' today,they will say 'she probably has AIDS'So forget people and live not exist.By the way,reduce your calorie intake and begin to exercise today.Better still consult your Doctor and tell him you want to get into shape.I suspect you have a problem burning calories.Then take action.Join a gym and under the guidance of a physical trainer,watch the magic happen.
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by saxtinz(m): 6:31am On Jul 17, 2013
[b][/b]
biggirloya2: I have always been a big girl. Bigger than my age that is. I have a very beautiful body and personality but a bit too big for my age. I have always been like this. Now i am 26 but you would swear i am 29 or more. Now i have always attracted older men or bad guys and now i finally thought i had met the one. He is turning 25 in August and i am ( for once in my life) the older one in a relationship. I sometimes hate him coz i get the feeling that because i am fat he wants to treat me like a sugar mommy. but i am only 1 year older than him.I am tired of him hurting me. I get the feeling that he has a younger skinnier lover and me i am just the for sex and do him favours. The dude has never invited me to his home or to meet his people but he knows my home and people like hell. When i dump him he declares his undying love for me but when i decide to stay in the relationship he never has time for me and makes me feel as if he is doing me a favor by spending time with me. Will i ever feel good about myself, will i ever be happy like other people, or am i going to be his dirty secret forever? i am scared of ending things compeletly coz i am a coward and i cant stand to one day see him with a better girl coz i am just a fat worthless ugly girl who looks older than she is.Do you feel my pain?
[color=#990000][/color]is someone seen what I just typed?pls I am new here,don't know how to comment on topics,be proud of yourself gurl.
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by fabrista(m): 6:32am On Jul 17, 2013
Are u bigger dan Yokozuna?.....u wuld hav put pix
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by Kingsman008(m): 6:39am On Jul 17, 2013
what do u mean that u are worthless? Dont underrate urself again for u are wonderfully and faithfully made. Nobody is an encyclopaedia of beauty. For me there are two types of beauty namely the inner beauty and the outer beauty and the inner beauty happens to be the best because the outer beauty fades away as one gets older but the outer beauty remains with the person that has it until that person dies. Majority of men look for ladies that have the inner beauty especially when it comes to marriage because they have good character. Beauty doesnt last forever, if the guy doesnt love u because u are fat, then wait patiently for ur own guy is on the way coming to u, you will be surprised that ur being fat might be the reason why he loves u, because naturally some guys like fat ladies
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by Nobody: 6:39am On Jul 17, 2013
Seems we attract d same kind of bad guys & married men.. Pple tell me it's because of my height & fine physique sha
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by Testerfuze(m): 6:40am On Jul 17, 2013
Jeeezzz! All i see is cheese! Lyk were takin pictures,u aint shit babe,ur a big girl,jst believe in urself trust me U̶̲̥̅̊'ve gat it all....u're nt lukin so bad afterall,i hav a frnd wu's jst lyk u bt she loves her stature dat she evn labelled herself "slimfit coded" funny uhn? Buh it aint,we cn only learn 2 take our anger nd our hate 4 ourselves by learnin 2 control our mental state settlin down nd set tins str8......wah do i really want? Hw i want pple 2 treat me's totally up 2 me †̥☺ decide,heaven helps dose wu helps demselves.....odabo oo sista mi †̥☺ biggin,jst my 2 cents
*cruisin down 2 hp: home of my 21st century gal "biggy" see ya.
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by elnath(m): 6:53am On Jul 17, 2013
Singing... U don't have to change the way U are,/I really don't think that U're giving yourself a chance,/I wish U could hear someone who says-/Baby,don't change,baby,don't change,/Do your own thing,U're beautiful the way U are...... This song by Lighthouse Family sprang to my mind when I read your thread. Truly, U are lovely as U are. There are a million and one young men who would love U, not pity U and if U have an amiable, good character, take things much further with U. But U need to get a grip on your self-esteem. Believe that a man would come your way who'll accept U as U are. Understand that nothing is wrong with U, lady. Don't accept anything less than the best. I once tried dating a big lady who looked older than her age of 26. She was shying away from me, giving me excuses because she didn't want to be seen in public with me and be open to covert ridicule. I persisted, letting her realise that what matters is what U think about yourself. Once U stop seeing yourself as a disease, then U have found a cure. Look at yourself each morning in the mirror and tell yourself- I am a queen. I am beautiful. I am wonderfully created. Any man that won't accept me as I am is not worth me. My prince charming is coming and he will appreciate, adore and cherish me as I am..... Speak to your mind, lady. Conquer that and U'll really begin to see how beautiful U are. Then, the world will see what a queen U are. It is well with U, lady.
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by Testerfuze(m): 7:00am On Jul 17, 2013
fabrista: Are u bigger dan Yokozuna?.....u wuld hav put pix
she's uploaded her pix naw,check on d 1st page nd pls dnt insult her. Byeeee.
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by obowunmi(m): 7:02am On Jul 17, 2013
biggirloya2:

well i am not big in a bad way, i am big in a way that makes me look like a mother instead of my age. My biggest pain is men who are always coming my way are soooo old and mostly married ( probarbly they think i am married too looking for a side thing but hell i am not and am looking for the main thing). People who are around the right age for me , run when they see me

1. I guess uve never met pretty girls who are side pieces. I know many.

2. You better find go and find body magic, and if ure fat like toolz or fatter, you better chin up.

3. Failure starts with the mind, change that satanic mind set of yours.
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by PStacks(m): 7:04am On Jul 17, 2013
You are just as happy as you make yourself..
Ur write up suggests to me you have a very low self esteem and look down on yourself like shit..
Av seen real big people that are as proud as f*uck.
Stop complaining and hit the Gym my friend.

I love fat girls anyway..
Maybe that might make u feel a lil better.
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by eme40rald(f): 7:05am On Jul 17, 2013
[quote author=Idowuogbo]
ouccch! sugar! its time to shed a few pnds
u got it ryt!!!
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by Okdanny: 7:06am On Jul 17, 2013
God knws u do exist and he already send your man for u but need patience pls, beliv me they are many man out there tht cherish big ladies ,
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by eightsin(m): 7:12am On Jul 17, 2013
biggirloya2:

wow , i am learning new things today. i honeslty never thought that confidence would help me attractthe right person as the society has made me feel that its always all about looks. how do i work on my confidence sir if you do not mind me asking

When you wake up every morning,say these words to ursef: i'm beautiful,i'm young n sexy,i've got a good hrt,i'm bold n confident,i'm an achiva...say the nicest things to ursef b4 u get up from bed thn go about the day feeling that way...thn b4 u retire to bed @ 9t, say some more n dream thm. Try dis for a week or 2. Dont forget to have confidence on those words. I'm sure u will feel improvement...as for d relationship,i'd say its time to quit so u cn make space for d right man.
We are what we profess.
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by ekundayomi: 7:15am On Jul 17, 2013

I feel your pain and i can tell how your feel, Add m up on 298bb1aa
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by Nobody: 7:17am On Jul 17, 2013
booked
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by Nobody: 7:18am On Jul 17, 2013
biggirloya2:

i honestly do not have photos. You hey the most hurting thing is that the men who wer attracted to me before where old and married so i was always their side thing and i hated that but i was so desparate for love. All people who are around my age go for the different kinda girls. i am so tired of feeling left out and i am tired of being someone's side thing or dirty little secrete. I want a man who will be proud of me and show me off. I just want him to feel proud when seen with me in public.

Come make we date. Contact me am desperate ineed of a Gf who will lv me for who I am.but I don't have money to maintain you o

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

7 Areas A Girl Who Truly Loves You Look At / Unclad Man Trying To Have Sex With A Statue (photos) / Man Exposes Ex-girlfriend Begging Him For Sex (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.