Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Confessions Of A Fat Girl - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Confessions Of A Fat Girl (70192 Views)

10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman / The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl / I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by Nobody: 12:37am On Jul 17, 2013
k2039:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Seriously, I prefer a busty girl to a skinny girl, any day, any time. BBW rocks.
Busty does not mean fat. There are a lot of busty skinny women undecided

1 Like

Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by Mamacita007(f): 12:42am On Jul 17, 2013
biggirloya2: i am just a fat worthless ugly girl who looks older than she is.Do you feel my pain?

this part of ur comment made me mad. why do u hate urself so much? u even think dat ure worthless. look in the mirror & say to urself "im beautiful".

1 Like

Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by Nobody: 12:46am On Jul 17, 2013
biggirloya2:

WOW is it just that easy? please do not think i am asking a stup question but does not eating junk and going to gym help weightloss for real? coz i hvae hear other people saying ohh no i have tried bla bla sometimes they discarage me and say sometimes its just how pepple are born. Is there such a thing as a person born big naturally and your body would resist all sorts of attempts for weightloss?
My dear I never did intend to comment on your post, butt now I have to. The cutting down on junks and hitting the gym things really do work. Infact in 30days, I assure you of a great result. My immediate younger sister was like you, I assume. But when she started these two therapy (stop junks and Gym things) my dear, my mother was so scared after 30days and she was asking maybe she felt sick. I can give ƔøU̶̲̥̅̊ my younger sister's digits if you care. Goodluck.
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by k2039: 12:46am On Jul 17, 2013
Shollypopz:
Busty does not mean fat. There are a lot of busty skinny women undecided
Don't mind me, I meant fat rather than busty jare. I naturally don't like skinny girls no matter how big their bust is grin grin grin grin. Thick chubby/fat girls with a big bust goes down well with me.
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by adconline(m): 12:49am On Jul 17, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

It's not by force to quote me especially if you intended on making no sense.
It's not by force to quote me if you intended not to comprehend. Comprehension cometh by not being close minded.

2 Likes

Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by chineloSA(f): 12:49am On Jul 17, 2013
biggirloya2: this is me.

THE WAY U DESCRIBED YOURSELF,I WAS EXPECTING SOME HONEY BOO BOO.

YOUR PROBLEM IS NOT BIG,BUT YOUR LOW SELF ESTEEM IS BIG.

TO LOSE WEIGHT FOLLOW THIS ADVICE

EAT WHOLE GRAIN (ALL BRAN FLAKES)
EAT FRUITS AND VEG
WALK AT LEAST 10KM A DAY
DRINK AT LEAST 5L OF WATER A DAY
USE OMEGA 3

LET ME KNOW AFTER 2 MONTHS.

GOOD LUCK;-);-)
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by Nobody: 12:49am On Jul 17, 2013
I don't think the problem is with you.
When you find the right person, i swear no one will tell you but for now, that guy isnt for you.

I LOVE YOU ADA ..

If you stay in lagos, i wouldnt mind you being my gym partner.
I gym everyday in police college (ikeja) and i have 2 membership card (my mom isnt interested).

GYMING IS FUN IF U GOT A PARTNER.

halla at me if u interested sha!

1 Like

Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by buddymate: 12:51am On Jul 17, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Tall chics rock cool

Yeah! Only now I realize. If I could cut my legs (to look shorter)while in secondary school, I gladly would. But I'm happy now. I'm elated when I enter an arena and heads turn! But I avoided any social function like plague when I was in secondary school for fear of the same heads turning

1 Like

Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by princeonx: 12:51am On Jul 17, 2013
@ Op, so you simply registered on NL today to tell us this? One month from now we go leave house commot for you be that!
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by Nobody: 12:54am On Jul 17, 2013
I juss saw ur pic... HABA NAAAH YOURE AVERAGE.... MY BABE IS BIGGER THAN YOU OOOOOOH.... HAAA... DID U SAY YOURE BIG

COMMON SHATTAP FOR DIA JARE angry angry angry

My girl is 24 but she 28-30...
snap out of this abeg...

1 Like

Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by Nobody: 12:55am On Jul 17, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Gawd! Look em Babylonia and hips!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked

Gal, u just need to shed a few pounds, work on ur confidence and wear the right clothes.

I want ur boooooooooooobs! grin

So Idowu,u no get booobs..Mtstewww
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by Idongesit619(m): 12:57am On Jul 17, 2013
Mamacita007:
nah wash....
this part of ur comment made me mad. why do u hate urself so much? u even think dat ure worthless. look in the mirror & say to urself "im beautiful".
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by AreaFada2: 1:00am On Jul 17, 2013
Love yourself first dear. God made you. Increase physical activities gradually.
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by Chris95(m): 1:00am On Jul 17, 2013
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]
omiobo: Hmmm...it is easy to get fat but It is hard to lose weight. OP,all you need is determination to work on yourself. Your confidence level must be very high. See yourself as A BIG BAG OF MONEY,never see yourself as a bag of refuse.
Do u want ha 2 get bigger abi u want 2 help ha reduce...its hard 2 tel 4rm ur post.[b][/b]
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by Nobody: 1:03am On Jul 17, 2013
jst saw ur pic now.. ur not even fat as u painted...

ur a normal big girl...

wouldnt mind datin som1 dat size
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by Gregzee: 1:05am On Jul 17, 2013
Its sounds you're a couch potato! A good-for-nothing girl. Or more like ...a failure to yourself and family and looking for someone who's gonna deceive or lie to you in "I Love You" thing. Its clearly insinuated in your write up. If that is the case...then know its never late to make amends. You got better days ahead and enough experience to move you ahead. You got to first forgive yourself and make the decision to move on.

If not, then why this. Ugly, fat ... they matter little talking about self esteem. People gonna treat you the way you treat yourself and others. What turns me off fat girls is the fact that they hate themselves and likely will incline to anyone who's gonna deceive them into believing they can shed those fats within twinkle of an eye. First understand the essence of life. Thats gonna make you appreciate it. Extend love to others, be appreciative of everything...slow to anger. Never compare your life with anyones. Everybody has got his own problem to manage. Just that what YOU think is a PROBLEM is visible to everyone. But is it?

1 Like

Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by drnairalov: 1:07am On Jul 17, 2013
y dis chick con hate herself like dis...sigh!!
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by Anniettieufia(m): 1:11am On Jul 17, 2013
Thank God you already know who you are .

*Ignore the guy's lack of interest on you,
*Never let him see that you love him more than he does to you .

* Get yourself involved in some recreational activities ; such as : -

Swimming
Church-ing
Cycling, etc.
Try to express you love generally and never hold it down to one particular ( cheap) guy.
But keep a watch on him do not be confrontational,

Then you will see your true worth unfolding.

*G*O*O*D*L*U*C*K*

1 Like

Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by Moyola(f): 1:14am On Jul 17, 2013
biggirloya2: I have always been a big girl. Bigger than my age that is. I have a very beautiful body and personality but a bit too big for my age. I have always been like this. Now i am 26 but you would swear i am 29 or more. Now i have always attracted older men or bad guys and now i finally thought i had met the one. He is turning 25 in August and i am ( for once in my life) the older one in a relationship. I sometimes hate him coz i get the feeling that because i am fat he wants to treat me like a sugar mommy. but i am only 1 year older than him.I am tired of him hurting me. I get the feeling that he has a younger skinnier lover and me i am just the for sex and do him favours. The dude has never invited me to his home or to meet his people but he knows my home and people like hell. When i dump him he declares his undying love for me but when i decide to stay in the relationship he never has time for me and makes me feel as if he is doing me a favor by spending time with me. Will i ever feel good about myself, will i ever be happy like other people, or am i going to be his dirty secret forever? i am scared of ending things compeletly coz i am a coward and i cant stand to one day see him with a better girl coz i am just a fat worthless ugly girl who looks older than she is.Do you feel my pain?

Want some "skinny loving"? get skinny!
Want sum1 to luv u for u, regardless of ur weight?
ditch his sorry hA$$ 2 pave way 4 anova dude
who will shower u wiv a luv so 'Fat' u wunt knw watz hit u!

Get fit as much as u kan shaa. . .

mayb go joggin lyk iDo
m overweight apparently tongue
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by herseys01: 1:16am On Jul 17, 2013
biggirloya2: I have always been a big girl. Bigger than my age that is. I have a very beautiful body and personality but a bit too big for my age. I have always been like this. Now i am 26 but you would swear i am 29 or more. Now i have always attracted older men or bad guys and now i finally thought i had met the one. He is turning 25 in August and i am ( for once in my life) the older one in a relationship. I sometimes hate him coz i get the feeling that because i am fat he wants to treat me like a sugar mommy. but i am only 1 year older than him.I am tired of him hurting me. I get the feeling that he has a younger skinnier lover and me i am just the for sex and do him favours. The dude has never invited me to his home or to meet his people but he knows my home and people like hell. When i dump him he declares his undying love for me but when i decide to stay in the relationship he never has time for me and makes me feel as if he is doing me a favor by spending time with me. Will i ever feel good about myself, will i ever be happy like other people, or am i going to be his dirty secret forever? i am scared of ending things compeletly coz i am a coward and i cant stand to one day see him with a better girl coz i am just a fat worthless ugly girl who looks older than she is.Do you feel my pain?

I felt so sad reading this. I understand how you feel. I used to be a size 4, I am now a size 14. I was a size 20 early this year, but I woke up one morning and decided I was fed up with been fat. You don't even need to go to the gym. All you need to do is watch your calorie intake and control your portions. I lost over 20 pounds in 2 months. If you use an android or iphone download calorie counter app. Calculate your BMI and know how many calories you need to lose weight. It will help you a lot. Just take it one step at a time. Walk around your neighborhood at least 30 mins a day. Take less soda. Dont eat alot of eba, pounded yam, amala etc. Dont be hard on your self

1 Like

Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by herseys01: 1:24am On Jul 17, 2013
herseys01:

I felt so sad reading this. I understand how you feel. I used to be a size 4, I am now a size 14. I was a size 20 early this year, but I woke up one morning and decided I was fed up with been fat. You don't even need to go to the gym. All you need to do is watch your calorie intake and control your portions. I lost over 20 pounds in 2 months. If you use an android or iphone download calorie counter app. Calculate your BMI and know how many calories you need to lose weight. It will help you a lot. Just take it one step at a time. Walk around your neighborhood at least 30 mins a day. Take less soda. Dont eat alot of eba, pounded yam, amala etc. Dont be hard on your self. Do not lose weight cos of some man, do it if you do not like the way you look. If you like your size, look for someone that loves you for you
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by kandiikane(m): 1:30am On Jul 17, 2013
yeah, I remember when I use to be fat... cry
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by kandiikane(m): 1:32am On Jul 17, 2013
biggirloya2:

unfortunatley i always avoid photos. even if i am with a group of people and they are taking photos i always hide and run because i am scared of pictures. Well i am a size 48 / 24 and if i go shopping i always get the embarassing ''ehh no mam we do not have your size on this'' or ''ehh this will not fit you mam'' so i am always shopping where my mom shops ( things for people her age''. I can't even fit in to cheap clothes as they are generally for thin people. If ever i dress up and with my age mates people start thinking i am their Aunty or something and i always feel embarrased.

Wait size 48? shocked Is that naija size or what?
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by 99cent: 1:33am On Jul 17, 2013
hmm hope u didn't leave ur email in ur profile sha because I trust these nairaland guys to get to work.

anyway, just have confidence in urself.
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by Evansedos: 1:37am On Jul 17, 2013
biggirloya2:

WOW is it just that easy? please do not think i am asking a stup question but does not eating junk and going to gym help weightloss for real? coz i hvae hear other people saying ohh no i have tried bla bla sometimes they discarage me and say sometimes its just how pepple are born. Is there such a thing as a person born big naturally and your body would resist all sorts of attempts for weightloss?
Go for chinese herbal fatlosing medicine i swear it works.
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by PureOhio(f): 1:46am On Jul 17, 2013
People are actually bigger than OP and comfortable with it? embarassed That's not healthy undecided Heard African men love excess fat though grin

OP, self confidence aside, lose some weight for your health's sake. I know it's easier said than done but it can be done. You don't want to be a moving heart attack (I don't mean to sound harsh o). Think about when you start having babies (adding more weight). I see potentials for a healthy figure 8 wink Good luck girl.
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by Azmarie(f): 2:12am On Jul 17, 2013
You need to go to Mauritania , they love thick women. wink
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by Nobody: 2:17am On Jul 17, 2013
Funny enuff, I love that chic the way she is. Wish she could holler at me. She got a nice body
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by onitshaigbo(m): 2:27am On Jul 17, 2013
biggirloya2: I have always been a big girl. Bigger than my age that is. Now i am 26 but you would swear i am 29 or more.?

Why should weight always increase with age? Why can't women's weight just stabilise at a healthy level that is also easy on the eyes?
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by Delibanti(m): 2:53am On Jul 17, 2013
Stop looking down on yourself, just be ur self and remove negetive thoughts from your mind. Remember as a man thinketh, so he is.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

7 Areas A Girl Who Truly Loves You Look At / Miss Anambra Sex Video: Medical Doctor Blasts Nigerians,Explains Their Hypocrisy / Unclad Man Trying To Have Sex With A Statue (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.