Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,234 members, 7,839,233 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her 4 Children Are Harvard Graduates - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her 4 Children Are Harvard Graduates (50810 Views)

Soldiers Seek Trial Of Okonjo-Iweala And Dasuki Over Arms Deal / 7 Notable Achievements Of Okonjo-iweala And Alison-madueke In The Ministries / Ngozi Okonjo Iweala And Occupy Nigeria Group: Twitter Fight! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her 4 Children Are Harvard Graduates by aademi(f): 10:45pm On Jul 18, 2013
[quote author=tsmack]I truly fear for this nation!

Despite the amount of time some people spend on the internet, they still spew their ignorance (with pride) all over the place. And these are supposed to be the leaders of tomorrow?

You should at least do yourself the justice of googling up Harvard before embarrassing your family and country on the social media.

In case you don’t know, Harvard is not about money. It is about ability!

You need to prove BEYOND REASONABLE DOUBT that you belong to the top strata of achievers - irrespective of your race and age - before you are accepted into the school. Besides, most people use STUDENT LOANS to fund their studies. It is almost automatic.

Harvard is NEVER about money!

Ngozi's children should be celebrated because gaining admission into such a school is an achievement on its own. Why do you think some Companies only employ graduates from Harvard?

Or have you ever heard of an Harvard graduate being “unwillingly” jobless? I don’t think it’s possible!

Invest in your life by spending time reading about value adding stuff. You don’t have to play the internet idiot; leave that to the others.

God bless Nigeria!
One million likes
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her 4 Children Are Harvard Graduates by muxie: 12:50am On Jul 19, 2013
Dereformer: Mennnn, I envy this family. This is indeed a noble family. It is not about wealth. It is about determination and focus. I know many wealthier families in Nigeria whose children are vagabonds.

If the Okonjos are moslems their degrees will be in the act of bombing and terrorism. I still remember Abdulmutalab.

I hate Islam with passion.
I don't blame u cuz u r an uniformed daft.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her 4 Children Are Harvard Graduates by netflydotcom(m): 8:11am On Jul 19, 2013
That is what we need in Nigeria university.IWEALA gives the best to her children
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her 4 Children Are Harvard Graduates by CrimzP(m): 9:54am On Jul 19, 2013
tellwisdom:

What are you talking about?? Is it her money?? angry

Was she not something before she became a minister? Was it your money she used to go to Harvard or Her children? Please don't say rubbish because you have access to internet
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her 4 Children Are Harvard Graduates by Ugosample(m): 10:27am On Jul 19, 2013
tsmack: I truly fear for this nation!

Despite the amount of time some people spend on the internet, they still spew their ignorance (with pride) all over the place. And these are supposed to be the leaders of tomorrow?

You should at least do yourself the justice of googling up Harvard before embarrassing your family and country on the social media.

In case you don’t know, Harvard is not about money. It is about ability!

You need to prove BEYOND REASONABLE DOUBT that you belong to the top strata of achievers - irrespective of your race and age - before you are accepted into the school. Besides, most people use STUDENT LOANS to fund their studies. It is almost automatic.

Harvard is NEVER about money!

Ngozi's children should be celebrated because gaining admission into such a school is an achievement on its own. Why do you think some Companies only employ graduates from Harvard?

Or have you ever heard of an Harvard graduate being “unwillingly” jobless? I don’t think it’s possible!

Invest in your life by spending time reading about value adding stuff. You don’t have to play the internet idiot; leave that to the others.

God bless Nigeria!
I wish i could give this comment a hundred likes!
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her 4 Children Are Harvard Graduates by KMOS: 10:31am On Jul 19, 2013
Dereformer: Mennnn, I envy this family. This is indeed a noble family. It is not about wealth. It is about determination and focus. I know many wealthier families in Nigeria whose children are vagabonds.

If the Okonjos are moslems their degrees will be in the act of bombing and terrorism. I still remember Abdulmutalab.

My friend you can hate islam but you cannot stop it from spreading, the fastest growing religion in the world mind you mutallab has a first class in electrical engineering from ucl.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her 4 Children Are Harvard Graduates by seguntijan(m): 11:08am On Jul 19, 2013

[quote author=Dereformer
From ur analysis it shows that a match stick head is important than ur head at least it gives light, the fact that a muslim act in a way doesnt mean islam preaches that way due to self esteem and ignorance, the most terrorist individual in the world is Adolf Hitler killing people per seconds doesnt label the German, Christain a terrorist group. IRA is the most terrorist group in the world that doesnt makes christainity a terrorist religion, mind u islam is a culture a way of life and d fact that someone claim to be a member of the religion and act anyhow doesnt mean the religion is bad.
Before you start talking trash about Islam go and study world politics and the book "WHY? AMERICA WHY?" that will makes you a learned individual if at all you need to boost that empty skull contact me
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her 4 Children Are Harvard Graduates by maskid(m): 3:37pm On Jul 19, 2013
jp philips:

ofcourse dats because of the curvature of your spine, if it could spiral beyond the coccyx of an ave. Homo erectus, invariably you are an ape.
No offense, just assessed your Anatomy.

of course!! (ur submission is valid) u see they say we all sprang from apes. just that u didn't spring far enough.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her 4 Children Are Harvard Graduates by rezzy: 9:23pm On Jul 22, 2013
lastmessenger: Madam Ngozi.abeg adopt me as your last child. am just 27yrs.i want to school 4 harvard

See wetin extreme poverty dey cause.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her 4 Children Are Harvard Graduates by karmrash: 10:14pm On Jul 22, 2013
My response to: Dereformer one of the poster! I've no adjective to qualified u than to calld u a FOOL! FOOL!! FOOL!!! Wt ur last statement dt ''u hate Islam wt Passion'' I'v no problem wt d family of Cordinating Minister I wish them well in their endeavour! Bt u bastard idiot posting affeliating issue to religion! Again u'r a FOOL! I hate u big FOOL!
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her 4 Children Are Harvard Graduates by swstest(f): 10:55am On Jul 25, 2013
mama-gee:
Good for them
rily??
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her 4 Children Are Harvard Graduates by aaidel(m): 12:07am On Aug 24, 2013
[quote author=remark D]are you for sure? an endowment from the father of a not-very-smart fellow can get in?
from what I've seen, endowments of cash means they'll name something (a faculty, building, theatre, etc) after you or the person given the cash... which is more prestige for the endower as his image or name will be out there.... as opposed to a son or daughter that he knows will flunk out or cant meet the minimum admission requirement.

I really do not think even alumni parents can get their kids in without the brain.... its a Nigerian mentality to think its all about money.
if preference is given, it still has to be within given parameters.

e.g. you interview two peeps for a job, and both are equally qualified, for whatever reason, race, acquaintaince etc... you might have a preference for one over the other... kapish?[/quote
you really think every endowment gets you a building named after u? i still stand by what i say and most universities not just harvard have this form of systemic corruption where children of alumni or so called friends of the university have an easier way in than the rest of the general population.
you really think all the rich folks that go to Harvard have a brain in their head? i guess you are saying rich folks are smarter than poor folks then or are they more hard working? u really should take more time and research how some of these ivy league schools work then come back and tell me its not about money
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her 4 Children Are Harvard Graduates by CHIMSKY(m): 11:57am On Nov 20, 2013
chidindufrank: Good for them. But nobe by harvard o
Eh ehn!No be by Havard abi?Na by wetin?Na by ASUU Strike,poverty,unemployment etc...Some people are simply retarded.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her 4 Children Are Harvard Graduates by komakan(m): 12:34pm On Nov 20, 2013
My family key into their achievement.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her 4 Children Are Harvard Graduates by mashaun(m): 12:59pm On Nov 20, 2013

meaning that you could employ chemical weapon on entire muslims if given the priviledge.

What has the topic got to do with this worst statement i have ever read on nairaland.

you are worse than Shekau then.

MOD ! what are you doing

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her 4 Children Are Harvard Graduates by mailkeem(m): 7:24am On Dec 19, 2013
You are simply a goat! You really lack wisdom...I pity your generation.

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her 4 Children Are Harvard Graduates by richjohn1(m): 2:01am On Dec 23, 2013
Freewilly: Very impressive, and some fools that barely graduated High School just because Internet access is pretty easy these days would come here and talk trash about this woman and her family. Oh well I blame technology.
because they are harvard grads makes here infallible? So many morons in naija
Since shes harvard she shld handle the country'$ economy with reckless abandon?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her 4 Children Are Harvard Graduates by yetunsbay(m): 7:01am On Dec 23, 2013
ozolity: No its ur money idiot. Her pay at World Bank was much higher dan what she earns now.
in 1 sentence abeg.why did she came bk?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her 4 Children Are Harvard Graduates by yetunsbay(m): 7:08am On Dec 23, 2013
Btruth: ...........& will that give her a passage to heaven?
and dis makes me mild.sub' hanalah

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pictures As Tinubu Attends Shettima's Daughter's Wedding Ceremony / Amaechi “I Leaked Sanusi’s Letter To Jonathan” / Buhari & Tinubu: Outgoing President Leading The Way For The Incoming President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.