Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,194 members, 7,839,064 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her 4 Children Are Harvard Graduates - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her 4 Children Are Harvard Graduates (50809 Views)

Soldiers Seek Trial Of Okonjo-Iweala And Dasuki Over Arms Deal / 7 Notable Achievements Of Okonjo-iweala And Alison-madueke In The Ministries / Ngozi Okonjo Iweala And Occupy Nigeria Group: Twitter Fight! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her 4 Children Are Harvard Graduates by shamson: 6:43pm On Jul 17, 2013
Dereformer: Mennnn, I envy this family. This is indeed a noble family. It is not about wealth. It is about determination and focus. I know many wealthier families in Nigeria whose children are vagabonds.

If the Okonjos are moslems their degrees will be in the act of bombing and terrorism. I still remember Abdulmutalab.

I hate Islam with passion.
And God Almighty hate you in highest degree of passion.Watch your life out from this moment
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her 4 Children Are Harvard Graduates by Mpetempe(m): 6:43pm On Jul 17, 2013
Dike Chimezie:
No it is your money.Anuofia.

Nwanne stop using fowl language.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her 4 Children Are Harvard Graduates by Fash20: 6:44pm On Jul 17, 2013
Dereformer: Mennnn, I envy this family. This is indeed a noble family. It is not about wealth. It is about determination and focus. I know many wealthier families in Nigeria whose children are vagabonds.

If the Okonjos are moslems their degrees will be in the act of bombing and terrorism. I still remember Abdulmutalab.

May God hate u with passion
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her 4 Children Are Harvard Graduates by joshuaidibia(m): 6:44pm On Jul 17, 2013
That's gud! Bt pls how dos dis help me? #for crying out loud,we'r on strike#
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her 4 Children Are Harvard Graduates by joshuaidibia(m): 6:46pm On Jul 17, 2013
gedtalks:

it is by how Is it by unilag undecided undecided
No. It is by ABSU!
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her 4 Children Are Harvard Graduates by erico2k2(m): 6:50pm On Jul 17, 2013
chidindufrank: Good for them. But nobe by harvard o
Nah by harvard oh, the people who have the says in world economics and Acts come from that school
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her 4 Children Are Harvard Graduates by Meritbaba(m): 6:51pm On Jul 17, 2013

So all Muslims are bombers and all Christians are saints?You need to get out of that hole you are or maybe you are just a Secondary School student
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her 4 Children Are Harvard Graduates by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 17, 2013
Impressive!!

However, I just can't get my head around the number of people viewing this thread, Nigerians and you lot's innate over-gratification of paper qualifications.

Their mum graduated magna cum laude from the same Harvard and held an impressive portfolio at World Bank, but she has been a failure of epic proportions at transferring all that over-bloated CV into real life situations, despite being in-charge of the country's finances for more than 10 years combined now. I just hope they're different from their mum.

It's high time you lot started gratifying shakers and problem solvers, and not just having low self-esteem about paper qualifications. undecided undecided
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her 4 Children Are Harvard Graduates by AAAdam(m): 6:56pm On Jul 17, 2013

But islam loves you and by God grace you shall die as muslim.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her 4 Children Are Harvard Graduates by pumpingmachine: 6:56pm On Jul 17, 2013
Lord, have mercy on me too. This is just so amazing. Throughout that lineage, there is no single child that went astray or couldn't meet the requirements. This isn't just about money, it's about a specially gifted family.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her 4 Children Are Harvard Graduates by pumpingmachine: 6:57pm On Jul 17, 2013
A A Adam: But islam loves you and by God grace you shall die as muslim.
mumu
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her 4 Children Are Harvard Graduates by Fingesi(m): 6:57pm On Jul 17, 2013
wow. this is good. This is mu class
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her 4 Children Are Harvard Graduates by Amee1(m): 6:58pm On Jul 17, 2013

Islam is growing very fast in d word whether u hate it or not. While does accepting islam are xtain and jewesh- u should b mindful in ur txt.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her 4 Children Are Harvard Graduates by blackbeau1(f): 6:59pm On Jul 17, 2013
Ehen so? They've killed our educational sector because they can afford to send their kids to the states. Soon the name of the school will be changed to the IWEALAS family school
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her 4 Children Are Harvard Graduates by Mpetempe(m): 7:00pm On Jul 17, 2013
And when the lord of host shall crown me President of Nigeria, maybe I will consider making them ministers...
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her 4 Children Are Harvard Graduates by jhydebaba(m): 7:01pm On Jul 17, 2013
good for them!!!

*singing: one day, one day, one day e go better.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her 4 Children Are Harvard Graduates by HarvardGrad: 7:01pm On Jul 17, 2013
tsmack: I truly fear for this nation!

Despite the amount of time some people spend on the internet, they still spew their ignorance (with pride) all over the place. And these are supposed to be the leaders of tomorrow?

In case you don’t know, Harvard is not about money. It is about ability!

Not always, it is also about pedigree, if your parents attended harvard, well you have a higher chance of getting in. It is also less drain on the school's resources because you are more likely to be able to afford the tuition

You need to prove BEYOND REASONABLE DOUBT that you belong to the top strata of achievers - irrespective of your race and age - before you are accepted into the school. Besides, most people use STUDENT LOANS to fund their studies. It is almost automatic.

The student loan is not almost automatic, it is, especially for graduate students

Harvard is NEVER about money!

Your categorical statement is wrong.

Ngozi's children should be celebrated ....some Companies only employ graduates from Harvard?

Please give an example of such a company, clean your mouth, such a company does not exist.

Or have you ever heard of an Harvard graduate being “unwillingly” jobless? I don’t think it’s possible!
[/quote]

yes I have, you will be surprised.

Invest in your life by spending time reading about value adding stuff. You don’t have to play the internet idiot; leave that to the others.

This is the only true statement in your epistle!!

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her 4 Children Are Harvard Graduates by herseys01: 7:04pm On Jul 17, 2013
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her 4 Children Are Harvard Graduates by Deiok(m): 7:06pm On Jul 17, 2013
Good for Them. Meanwhile make i find something put for belle.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her 4 Children Are Harvard Graduates by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jul 17, 2013
chidindufrank: Good for them. But nobe by harvard o
Keep quiet there. Is by what?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her 4 Children Are Harvard Graduates by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 17, 2013
Don't envy this woman & her Children abeg . 2face said it ,the way u lay ur bed,so u lay on it .
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her 4 Children Are Harvard Graduates by ChrisOD: 7:09pm On Jul 17, 2013
I can bet with my xxxx that they all went into Harvard on scholarships. Like someone said, Harvard and other IVY league universities as well as Stanford and Caltech is more about intelligence and scholarship than cost. There are tons of financial support if your are smart enough to be admitted into these schools.

Besides, their parents (father is a neurosurgeon and mother was a WB VP) are very well to do and could have afforded any expenses not covered by the scholarships they might have had.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her 4 Children Are Harvard Graduates by slimfit1(m): 7:11pm On Jul 17, 2013
And you expect her to care about our education! When non of her children are in our system?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her 4 Children Are Harvard Graduates by adepojuot: 7:13pm On Jul 17, 2013

good talk my brother,you said it all.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her 4 Children Are Harvard Graduates by lullyboy: 7:14pm On Jul 17, 2013
Freewilly: Very impressive, and some fools that barely graduated High School just because Internet access is pretty easy these days would come here and talk trash about this woman and her family. Oh well I blame technology.

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her 4 Children Are Harvard Graduates by ChrisOD: 7:14pm On Jul 17, 2013
slim fit :
And you expect her to care about our education! When non of her children are in our system?

Her children are no longer schooling and besides when did she join your system? She spent most of her time abroad. She is not Nigeria's problem. Go talk to Tinubu and Obasanjo, Buhari and IBB, Abacha and others who destroyed your system

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her 4 Children Are Harvard Graduates by HarvardGrad: 7:14pm On Jul 17, 2013
Flawless~diva:

Chai, you have a typical Nigerian mentality.
It's easier to get into Absu medical school, try unilag or UI and see if you'll enter. Like the person whom you earlier quoted, it's about one's abilities not necessarily money or academic qualities(tho is part). One can be admitted into Harvard and obtain some form of financial Aid. There's nothing like if its education, or Engineering. You have not heard of Harvard business, medical or law school eh.
This comparison you brought up is not necessary. None of them studied Engineering, i'm sure they would have gone to the very best.

You really do not know what you are talking about. Harvard Business School is the most competitive of all Harvard Schools.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her 4 Children Are Harvard Graduates by NEROSKY(m): 7:15pm On Jul 17, 2013
As long as I still believe she has made life vulnerable for Nigerians, in one way or the other, congrats to their children's, it takes brain & huge money to survive that...

Least i forget, she's the backbone of subsidy removal, where is money saved from that Instead they went ahead to collect loan from China *crying*
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her 4 Children Are Harvard Graduates by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 17, 2013
@Harvard_grad

You just let Harvard down by not being able to figure out how to post. sad
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her 4 Children Are Harvard Graduates by fishkaveli(m): 7:17pm On Jul 17, 2013
tsmack: I truly fear for this nation!

Despite the amount of time some people spend on the internet, they still spew their ignorance (with pride) all over the place. And these are supposed to be the leaders of tomorrow?

You should at least do yourself the justice of googling up Harvard before embarrassing your family and country on the social media.

In case you don’t know, Harvard is not about money. It is about ability!

You need to prove BEYOND REASONABLE DOUBT that you belong to the top strata of achievers - irrespective of your race and age - before you are accepted into the school. Besides, most people use STUDENT LOANS to fund their studies. It is almost automatic.

Harvard is NEVER about money!

Ngozi's children should be celebrated because gaining admission into such a school is an achievement on its own. Why do you think some Companies only employ graduates from Harvard?

Or have you ever heard of an Harvard graduate being “unwillingly” jobless? I don’t think it’s possible!

Invest in your life by spending time reading about value adding stuff. You don’t have to play the internet idiot; leave that to the others.

God bless Nigeria!
Thank God ur comment made d first page, U are so on point bro
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her 4 Children Are Harvard Graduates by iorfy: 7:18pm On Jul 17, 2013

it beats me how sum of you dudes here reason,why are you a christian if i may ask?u were born a christian and most muslims are muslims by birth as well,with this your hate,if christians will form a sect you'll be a member cos u re a bigot nd extreemist.this topic is not related to religeon atall.
Last Bullet:Tolerance is the way forward in religeous issues.

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her 4 Children Are Harvard Graduates by HarvardGrad: 7:18pm On Jul 17, 2013
ShyM-X:
@Harvard_grad

You just let Harvard down by not being able to figure out how to post. sad

And 'being able to post' on NL is the gold standard for flying the Harvard brand? You will be surprised at the number of faculty that still use all those old school microfilm projectors grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Soldier Cries As He Mourns His Fellow Soldier After Being Shot 5 Times / Pictures As Tinubu Attends Shettima's Daughter's Wedding Ceremony / Amaechi “I Leaked Sanusi’s Letter To Jonathan”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.