Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,113 members, 7,838,820 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her 4 Children Are Harvard Graduates - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her 4 Children Are Harvard Graduates (50805 Views)

Soldiers Seek Trial Of Okonjo-Iweala And Dasuki Over Arms Deal / 7 Notable Achievements Of Okonjo-iweala And Alison-madueke In The Ministries / Ngozi Okonjo Iweala And Occupy Nigeria Group: Twitter Fight! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her 4 Children Are Harvard Graduates by jo997: 10:10pm On Jul 17, 2013
tellwisdom:

What are you talking about?? Is it her money?? angry

An Asian axiom said, and I quote, "If you don't have anything meaningful to say(post/comment), just keep silent and many will think you are a proffessor..

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her 4 Children Are Harvard Graduates by Temptee101(m): 10:10pm On Jul 17, 2013
Where all these likes dey come from sef Na wa o
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her 4 Children Are Harvard Graduates by kolamilan(m): 10:11pm On Jul 17, 2013
Dereformer: Mennnn, I envy this family. This is indeed a noble family. It is not about wealth. It is about determination and focus. I know many wealthier families in Nigeria whose children are vagabonds.

If the Okonjos are moslems their degrees will be in the act of bombing and terrorism. I still remember Abdulmutalab.

I hate Islam with passion.
pls never ever start anything you can't finish.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her 4 Children Are Harvard Graduates by rezzy: 10:14pm On Jul 17, 2013
DJDOLA: so because u hate islam I should stop fasting abi..by d way who are u?because etisalat has gave u 10 megabyte free ...u are here typing rubbish..mtchewww arinde omo oni ranu

Fast ke? I pray say u dey fast o. You no dey chop for early momo ni?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her 4 Children Are Harvard Graduates by profeoo(m): 10:16pm On Jul 17, 2013
Nonybb: seventy-Five thousand=75,000
. Hyphen is nt necessary. 4 kids,u hv to put d hyphen,bt d right way is without hyphen

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her 4 Children Are Harvard Graduates by godwinony(m): 10:17pm On Jul 17, 2013
Nonybb: Why are we seeing this? To make us feel bad or to make us feel better? I am not impressed, improve this country first!
Azin eh..
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her 4 Children Are Harvard Graduates by oringo01: 10:29pm On Jul 17, 2013
[quote author=tellwisdom][size=11pt]. If ur mother were half educated as she is u would hv not vomit dis trash u just said..idiota
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her 4 Children Are Harvard Graduates by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 17, 2013
jo997:

An Asian axiom said, and I quote, "If you don't have anything meaningful to say(post/comment), just keep silent and many will think you are a proffessor..
Guy u 3much.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her 4 Children Are Harvard Graduates by whitecat007: 10:43pm On Jul 17, 2013
Harvard is not it for some people. I know 19yr old that everyone calls a genius who got admissions to both Harvard and Stanford but chose Stanford instead.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her 4 Children Are Harvard Graduates by Gregzee: 10:58pm On Jul 17, 2013
Who really are the IWEALA's. You think we really know this family?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her 4 Children Are Harvard Graduates by hybeenoni: 11:01pm On Jul 17, 2013
Dereformer: Mennnn, I envy this family. This is indeed a noble family. It is not about wealth. It is about determination and focus. I know many wealthier families in Nigeria whose children are vagabonds.

If the Okonjos are moslems their degrees will be in the act of bombing and terrorism. I still remember Abdulmutalab.

If u hv nothin meaninfl to say y cnt u kp quiet, if u truly hate islam y nt go jump into into d lagoon nonnsense cow yet u claim to b sensibl, dnt blame u I blame etisalat 10MB
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her 4 Children Are Harvard Graduates by whitecat007: 11:04pm On Jul 17, 2013
You are the super mumu here. Money and who you know and knows you work wonders all over the world. Even Obama went to Harvard, while his school mates and teachers who knew him in high school when he was scoring bad grades can figure how he got there.

What if Noi had added Harvard as part of the pawn during the $16 billion loan payment to the power that be for them to put a word in for her to the school during the annual dinner party donation. Don't tell me that Parris club has no connection in Harvard, cos all ivy league schools have dirty donors/contributors controlling them. Money rules the world especially western world.

tsmack: I truly fear for this nation!

Despite the amount of time some people spend on the internet, they still spew their ignorance (with pride) all over the place. And these are supposed to be the leaders of tomorrow?

You should at least do yourself the justice of googling up Harvard before embarrassing your family and country on the social media.

In case you don’t know, Harvard is not about money. It is about ability!

You need to prove BEYOND REASONABLE DOUBT that you belong to the top strata of achievers - irrespective of your race and age - before you are accepted into the school. Besides, most people use STUDENT LOANS to fund their studies. It is almost automatic.

Harvard is NEVER about money!

Ngozi's children should be celebrated because gaining admission into such a school is an achievement on its own. Why do you think some Companies only employ graduates from Harvard?

Or have you ever heard of an Harvard graduate being “unwillingly” jobless? I don’t think it’s possible!

Invest in your life by spending time reading about value adding stuff. You don’t have to play the internet idiot; leave that to the others.

God bless Nigeria!
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her 4 Children Are Harvard Graduates by ozolity(m): 11:09pm On Jul 17, 2013
danny301:

Liar
can u prove me wrong. At least that was why ObJ paid her in dollars and she two had confessed it before.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her 4 Children Are Harvard Graduates by yormite: 11:20pm On Jul 17, 2013

if you hate Muslims will it put food on someone table nor will it makes d Muslims to stop fasting neither wl it end ASUU strike we dnt need people like u in our country am saved by hesus Christ d son of God and i follow peace wit all men Muslims dnt mind d fool
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her 4 Children Are Harvard Graduates by yormite: 11:24pm On Jul 17, 2013
Task payers money in action as part of the transformation agenda i hail pdp
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her 4 Children Are Harvard Graduates by TheBookWorm: 11:32pm On Jul 17, 2013
I am sure her children are very intelligent.

But once you have a parent who went to Harvard or any Ivy League institution, it easier for the offspring to be accepted into these elite universities.

It is called "Legacy Preference."
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her 4 Children Are Harvard Graduates by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jul 17, 2013
gedtalks:

it is by how Is it by unilag undecided undecided
It is by Unilorin o, my broda
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her 4 Children Are Harvard Graduates by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jul 17, 2013

Despite the amount of time some people spend on the internet, they still spew their ignorance (with pride) all over the place. And these are supposed to be the leaders of tomorrow?

You should at least do yourself the justice of googling up Harvard before embarrassing your family and country on the social media.

You need to prove BEYOND REASONABLE DOUBT that you belong to the top strata of achievers - irrespective of your race and age - before you are accepted into the school. Besides, most people use STUDENT LOANS to fund their studies. It is almost automatic.

Ngozi's children should be celebrated because gaining admission into such a school is an achievement on its own. Why do you think some Companies only employ graduates from Harvard?

Or have you ever heard of an Harvard graduate being “unwillingly” jobless? I don’t think it’s possible!

Invest in your life by spending time reading about value adding stuff. You don’t have to play the internet idiot; leave that to the others.

God bless Nigeria!
Na hunger and frustration for naija dey cause all these unpalatable outbursts! Nigerians are tired
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her 4 Children Are Harvard Graduates by flexrivers(m): 12:07am On Jul 18, 2013
tellwisdom:

No, it is yours, ODE.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her 4 Children Are Harvard Graduates by birdman(m): 12:07am On Jul 18, 2013
tsmack:

Umm no, its mostly about money. A few get in because of ability and special circumstances, but Yale, Harvard etc are where the elite send their kids. Do I need to remind you of an affable chap that "C"ed his way through Yale and still became president? The whole family going to Harvard is an achievement but that is none of my business. How does this give Iweala the right to plunge us back into debt? Even the bible says the lender will always be the master of the borrower.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her 4 Children Are Harvard Graduates by flexrivers(m): 12:09am On Jul 18, 2013
tellwisdom: That obese woman lavishing our money on her ugly children sad
Thinking through your ugly brain. Ewu.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her 4 Children Are Harvard Graduates by Yorubaman40: 12:13am On Jul 18, 2013
tellwisdom:

No,it is your money she used. So, someone who worked for d world bank for many years wont be able to afford sending 4 children to Harvard, abi.Oh,sorry,maybe you were d one who borrowed her money.Even Nigerian bankers are sending their children to Harvard not to talk of a WB Vice President.Till date she remains d only political appointee to have resigned under Obasanjo. There are indeed honest hardworking nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her 4 Children Are Harvard Graduates by Freewilly(f): 12:20am On Jul 18, 2013
Yorubaman40:
No,it is your money she used. So, someone who worked for d world bank for many years wont be able to afford sending 4 children to Harvard, abi.Oh,sorry,maybe you were d one who borrowed her money.Even Nigerian bankers are sending their children to Harvard not to talk of a WB Vice President.Till date she remains d only political appointee to have resigned under Obasanjo. There are indeed honest hardworking nigerians.

You are the smartest Yorubaman to walk this earth,marry me please. J/K!!!
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her 4 Children Are Harvard Graduates by Nobody: 12:30am On Jul 18, 2013
tellwisdom: That obese woman lavishing our money on her ugly children sad

Bad belle .. Una dey here.. This woman has been wealthy before taking up appointment in Nigeria. She was born with a platinum spoon,wey get diamond in her mouth. She be top officer for world bank before OBJ begged her to please come save Nigeria from debts and mismanagement. Not even GEJ and PEJ can stand her in all ramifications. Stop hating pls.. Plssss

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her 4 Children Are Harvard Graduates by niggadee(m): 12:32am On Jul 18, 2013

God bless Nigeria!
I’m severely offended by people trying to limit other peoples freedom of speech and consider it to be a form of hate speech against dumb people.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her 4 Children Are Harvard Graduates by Nobody: 12:36am On Jul 18, 2013
olivertwist:

On point. At the end of the day, she's still doing yes Ma'am/ yes Sir to PEJ and GEJ ( both Uniport graduates Biology/Zoology respectively).

So, I agree with you, it's not by Harvard alone...

I can tell U one thing. When this woman speaks.. the first family listens.. She is the co-ordinating minister of Nigeria.. Ministers minister.. She is not the president but when her presence makes ur president to sit tight
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her 4 Children Are Harvard Graduates by igboboy1(m): 12:40am On Jul 18, 2013
Biko kupuru ndi Iweala aka.
Chai Ndigbo mara akwukwo

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her 4 Children Are Harvard Graduates by Nobody: 12:45am On Jul 18, 2013

Smh.. Sorry to disappoint U.. Not all Muslims are terrorist and your hatred for Islam doesn't change the doctrines of that religion. Mutalab was a product of neglect. U and the 29 fools that liked your post including the stewpid Mod who saw ur post and foolishly left it to trend without hiding it are no different from Mutalab. Y'all need to re-examine yourselves and start towing the path of humanity and not this religion madness

I AM A DEVOTED MUSLIM
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her 4 Children Are Harvard Graduates by Nobody: 12:47am On Jul 18, 2013
I envy that woman.. She defines success. Can imagine going to Harvard to study social studies.. Money good o. God bless her and her family
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her 4 Children Are Harvard Graduates by Freewilly(f): 12:51am On Jul 18, 2013
sanniemoe:

Smh.. Sorry to disappoint U.. Not all Muslims are terrorist and your hatred for Islam doesn't change the doctrines of that religion. Mutalab was a product of neglect. U and the 29 fools that liked your post including the stewpid Mod who saw ur post and foolishly left it to trend without hiding it are no different from Mutalab. Y'all need to re-examine yourselves and start towing the path of humanity and not this religion madness

I AM A DEVOTED MUSLIM

You mean 30 likes because I just liked his post.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her 4 Children Are Harvard Graduates by sage2(m): 12:54am On Jul 18, 2013
This woman has done a good job training her kids in the best way any responsible mother can. Kids with this kinda upbringing will never come to Nairaland to insult others' parents.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her 4 Children Are Harvard Graduates by igboboy1(m): 1:29am On Jul 18, 2013
sanniemoe:

I AM A DEVOTED MUSLIM

u are mad..he is a sane terrorist. which one be he is a product of neglect?
osama was neglected?al zawahiri was neglected?

Terrorism in not unique to islam but you guys should stop telling us nonsense explanations such as he was neglected, it is poverty, it is illiteracy etc...geez, i sabi neglected poor illiterates who have no thought of blowing people up....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kano State Armed Forces Remembrance Day 2016 - Photos / Fresh $319m Abacha Loot In Uk, France - US / Caption This Picture Of Atiku And VP Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.