Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Dokubo - Underage Marriage Our Right As Muslims - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dokubo - Underage Marriage Our Right As Muslims (28531 Views)

Disturbing Pictures Of Underage Boys Trained By Boko Haram / Names Of 35 Nigerian Senators Who Voted For Underage Marriage Bill / Senators Who Voted To Legalise Underage Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dokubo - Underage Marriage Our Right As Muslims by badassnigga(m): 5:03pm On Jul 19, 2013
dzak: u are okay with young girls going into prostitution n sleeping with numerous men but u worry ur ass a great deal about a young woman getting legally married to a man ...mehn dis world is so senseless! ..... D nxt time anyone asks me y i support early marriage , AM GONNA SLAP D JINN OUT OF HIS FUCKING HEAD!!!

lol..they r just nt being sincere. their eyes can never see d truth.
I will rather marry underage girl than to marry a matured girl which is surely worse than PROSTITUTE.
Re: Dokubo - Underage Marriage Our Right As Muslims by toprealman: 5:04pm On Jul 19, 2013
This fool will skin you alive if you text his 18 year old daughter.
Re: Dokubo - Underage Marriage Our Right As Muslims by IdiAmin2(m): 5:04pm On Jul 19, 2013
useless man, if he has a duaghter, let some 40 year old man marry his 12 year old girl and begin dey poke his daughter for nyash at age 12, then we will see what Asari will say then
Re: Dokubo - Underage Marriage Our Right As Muslims by badassnigga(m): 5:09pm On Jul 19, 2013
Abdoolhafeez: its mad to marry underage, but its not mad to furck, friend nd pregnant underaged girls in d south nd west, i think its better to pregnant them in d name of maiiriege, i was @ both south nd west, but i have seen a girls of jss 2, 3 with belly nd they are d one to take care of themselves.
Re: Dokubo - Underage Marriage Our Right As Muslims by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 19, 2013
Scarpon: its our tradition not a law the northern part of Nigeria the qwari people get married as from age of 12 and upwards. my mum was married at the age of 16 granny at the age of 15 its our tradition we should not allow the western life take it out from us
your tradition is it? Go to the hospitals in the north and see what your tradition has done to young girls who have been abandoned by their husbands because of the disease underaged pregnancy causes. Sorry, but do not let the tradition of men damages our young ladies lives.
Re: Dokubo - Underage Marriage Our Right As Muslims by kingblosky: 5:11pm On Jul 19, 2013
SLIDE waxie: The ones whom our eastern brothers alwys worship are some controversial beingsgrin

Ojukwu flee...he is our hero

Alams is Jonathan's mentor

Dokunbo is their savior

Like, are those people sane at all?
Awolowo is your hero - He took rat poison.
Re: Dokubo - Underage Marriage Our Right As Muslims by badassnigga(m): 5:14pm On Jul 19, 2013
Metallurgist: @berem u should have ask ur pastors or father at what age marry the mother of jesus got pregnant with jesus? At eleven years old and her pregnancy was a normal like normal women, and she marry a carpenter of over a 100 yrs old at 13yrs and girls marrying at 11 t0 17 yrs old is normal in those xtain era up to 1800 A.D just because the west say 18 its does nt means god word or could u show me in the bible where it says a girl has to be 18 to get married, and yea it does concern xtainity

1 Like

Re: Dokubo - Underage Marriage Our Right As Muslims by 3kay945(m): 5:15pm On Jul 19, 2013
toprealman: This fool will skin you alive if you text his 18 year old daughter.

grin grin
Re: Dokubo - Underage Marriage Our Right As Muslims by Babaek: 5:16pm On Jul 19, 2013
SLIDE waxie: The ones whom our eastern brothers alwys worship are some controversial beingsgrin

Ojukwu flee...he is our hero

Alams is Jonathan's mentor

Dokunbo is their savior

Like, are those people sane at all?
Mumu, is ur brain paining u again?
Re: Dokubo - Underage Marriage Our Right As Muslims by 3kay945(m): 5:17pm On Jul 19, 2013
bad_ass_nigga:

I will rather marry underage girl than to marry a matured girl which is surely worse than PROSTITUTE.

grin grin
Re: Dokubo - Underage Marriage Our Right As Muslims by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 19, 2013
bolaji73: In as mch dat i dont like underage marriage,shudnt mean others must also share my view..i think d constitution shud put some clauses on laws relating to religious issues..
This is hypocrisy: gay marrage is immoral and that is why we do not authorize it.
But marrage of children is even more immoral, yet you want us to authorize it because of religion.
Hypocrisy.
Re: Dokubo - Underage Marriage Our Right As Muslims by 3kay945(m): 5:19pm On Jul 19, 2013
amiskurie: if dats wat the quran says so be it
grin cool
Re: Dokubo - Underage Marriage Our Right As Muslims by 3kay945(m): 5:22pm On Jul 19, 2013
patriot4:
This is hypocrisy: gay marrage is immoral and that is why we do not authorize it.
But marrage of children is even more immoral, yet you want us to authorize it because of religion.
Hypocrisey.

When Obama was telling you, you called him names. Now you see how hypocritical Nigerians are.
Re: Dokubo - Underage Marriage Our Right As Muslims by dzak(m): 5:24pm On Jul 19, 2013
bad_ass_nigga:

U DONT HAVE 2 BLAME ANYONE, WE ARE ALL HUMANS, WE Y'OLL HAVE PRIDE, BIASES N PREJUDICES
Re: Dokubo - Underage Marriage Our Right As Muslims by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 19, 2013
3kay945:

When Obama was telling you, you called him names. Now you see how hypocritical Nigerians are.
I am firmly against gay marrage and underaged marrage.
That is why I would always oppose Obama and this dakubo.
Re: Dokubo - Underage Marriage Our Right As Muslims by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 5:27pm On Jul 19, 2013
Dis is really shitt that...
Re: Dokubo - Underage Marriage Our Right As Muslims by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 19, 2013
The news might be fake though.
Re: Dokubo - Underage Marriage Our Right As Muslims by 3kay945(m): 5:29pm On Jul 19, 2013
patriot4:
I am firmly against gay marrage and underaged marrage.
That is why I would always oppose Obama and this dakubo.

If we are force to accept one between the two .which one is insanely preferable. angry angry grin
Re: Dokubo - Underage Marriage Our Right As Muslims by EMERITUS1(m): 5:34pm On Jul 19, 2013
islam is the fastest growing religion when a man marries 4 wives how wont the population grow fast, they convert people by threat imagine asking gej to convert to islam or they will make nigeria ungovernable
Re: Dokubo - Underage Marriage Our Right As Muslims by Simonet: 5:34pm On Jul 19, 2013
Asari Asari. Ehen, I was wondering!! Niger Delta Muslim?

Is that why you became a muslim? undecided!!
Re: Dokubo - Underage Marriage Our Right As Muslims by TechyGuy: 5:37pm On Jul 19, 2013
Why is everything about this people always evil and against the norm?
Re: Dokubo - Underage Marriage Our Right As Muslims by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 19, 2013
3kay945:

If we are force to accept one between the two .which one is insanely preferable. angry angry grin
I will rather die than let any one of the two to be authorized in Nigeria. I mean it. Over my dead body.
Re: Dokubo - Underage Marriage Our Right As Muslims by luvmijeje(f): 5:41pm On Jul 19, 2013
Nigerian politicians have ran mad! Since they have stupidly decided not to move with time, with time, they will definitely be move out. Old fools! Agbaya.
Re: Dokubo - Underage Marriage Our Right As Muslims by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 19, 2013
don't generalize.
You heard from just one man.
TechyGuy: Why is everything about this people always evil and against the norm?
Re: Dokubo - Underage Marriage Our Right As Muslims by badassnigga(m): 5:44pm On Jul 19, 2013
patriot4: I will rather die than let any one of the two to be authorized in Nigeria. I mean it. Over my dead body.

we dnt care if u make gud of ur threat.
overpopulation is one of d world problem afterall. that would mean more food to go round
Re: Dokubo - Underage Marriage Our Right As Muslims by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 19, 2013
Simonet: Asari Asari. Ehen, I was wondering!! Niger Delta Muslim?

Is that why you became a muslim? undecided!!
I am sure he is eyeing qaddafi's one year old grand daughter.
Re: Dokubo - Underage Marriage Our Right As Muslims by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 19, 2013
see the paedophile, mark my words: you will soon team up with the gays !
bad_ass_nigga:

we dnt care if u make gud of ur threat.
overpopulation is one of d world problem afterall. that would mean more food to go round
Re: Dokubo - Underage Marriage Our Right As Muslims by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 19, 2013
Who wants dokubo to babysit his children ?
Re: Dokubo - Underage Marriage Our Right As Muslims by badassnigga(m): 6:00pm On Jul 19, 2013
patriot4: see the paedophile, mark my words: you will soon team up with the gays !

ur wrong bro . fvk gay.
am for early marriage.
team early marriage cool
Re: Dokubo - Underage Marriage Our Right As Muslims by ATMCARD2(m): 6:02pm On Jul 19, 2013
Maxymilliano:
Alh. Asari Dokubo in Muslim garb

A prominent Niger Delta Muslim, Alhaji Mujahid Abubakr Dokubo-Asari, has lashed out at critics of the moves by Nigeria’s Senate to approve under-age marriage.

Expressing his opinion on the issue this morning, Dokubo, who converted to Islam as an adult, insisted that it is the right of Muslims to marry or give out their daughters at any age they wish, adding that this is not the business of n[b]on-Muslims[/b].

Said the Niger Delta Peoples Volunteer Force (NDPVF) leader through Facebook:
“People should learn to respect other people’s sensibilities… We Muslims have the right to marry when we want or give out our daughters at any age we want. It is not your business and the law must respect our right to do so.

Anything short of that is an infringement on our rights. We did not ask you to marry ladies of that age or give your daughters out in marriage at that age. Plzzzzzzzz respect our sensibilities.”

News Express reports that the Nigerian Senate has come under fire from outraged Nigerians and the international community after being convinced by Senator Ahmad Yarima to drop a constitutional amendment outlawing marriage to girls under 18. The former Zamfara State governor who once came under fire for marrying a girl believed to be aged 13 had argued that Islam recognises under-age marriage.

Issues pertaining to religion usually evoke strong reactions in Nigeria, a deeply religious nation that has Christianity and Islam as the dominant faiths.

Source:News Express

http://www.osundefender.org/%3Fp%3D111743
.And d Senate is nt made up of Muslims.F**L
Re: Dokubo - Underage Marriage Our Right As Muslims by Omen100(m): 6:02pm On Jul 19, 2013
teniyi:
And your jagons would have earned the highest number of dislikes, please Seun do something!

I know your type & you enjoyed sleeping with under aged girls, bloody paedophile.
Re: Dokubo - Underage Marriage Our Right As Muslims by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jul 19, 2013
bad_ass_nigga:

ur wrong bro . fvk gay.
am for early marriage.
team early marriage cool
you're a paedophile, therefor no better than a gay (way worse). And you will probably team up with them to sleep with babies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Adamu Mohammed, IGP Held Hostage By Jubilant Policemen / Lagos PVC Clash: Tinubu Is Afraid Of Election - Debo Ologunagba / Wole Soyinka Meets With Buhari In Aso Rock (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.