Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Dokubo - Underage Marriage Our Right As Muslims - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dokubo - Underage Marriage Our Right As Muslims (28532 Views)

Disturbing Pictures Of Underage Boys Trained By Boko Haram / Names Of 35 Nigerian Senators Who Voted For Underage Marriage Bill / Senators Who Voted To Legalise Underage Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dokubo - Underage Marriage Our Right As Muslims by badassnigga(m): 6:07pm On Jul 19, 2013
patriot4:
you're a paedophile, therefor no better than a gay (way worse). And you will probably team up with them to sleep with babies.

u r nt well bruv
Re: Dokubo - Underage Marriage Our Right As Muslims by Simonet: 6:08pm On Jul 19, 2013
Asari should realize he is fast losing any semblance of credibility he had in Nigeria, especially the south!

Consider also his reckless statement about Jonathan or nothing come 2015!!
Re: Dokubo - Underage Marriage Our Right As Muslims by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 19, 2013
you guys are not real muslims, you pretend to be muslims in order to fvck little children.
Real muslims are educated and would never have anything to do with that.
They believe only the prophet has that right and that it was the olden days.
I am a muslim and I oppose underaged marrage and gay marrage.
you people advocating underaged marrage are paedophiles.

1 Like

Re: Dokubo - Underage Marriage Our Right As Muslims by IleIfe2(m): 6:12pm On Jul 19, 2013
child 4ucker. Fat ba3tard
Re: Dokubo - Underage Marriage Our Right As Muslims by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jul 19, 2013
no brother of mine is a child molester
bad_ass_nigga:

u r nt well bruv
Re: Dokubo - Underage Marriage Our Right As Muslims by badassnigga(m): 6:19pm On Jul 19, 2013
patriot4: no brother of mine is a child molester

I give up grin
Re: Dokubo - Underage Marriage Our Right As Muslims by Pataki: 6:19pm On Jul 19, 2013
No matter the madness being perpetrated in Nigeria, you would always find deranged animals supporting and liking it in Nigeria.

A nation of demented animals in human skin. sad
Re: Dokubo - Underage Marriage Our Right As Muslims by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 19, 2013
Pataki: No matter the madness being perpetrated in Nigeria, you would always find deranged animals supporting and liking it in Nigeria.

A nation of demented animals in human skin. sad
your pappa and mamma : animals in human skin
Re: Dokubo - Underage Marriage Our Right As Muslims by 3kay945(m): 6:27pm On Jul 19, 2013
Gay marriage or underage marriage . .
If we are force to accept one between the two .which one is insanely preferable. grin cool
Re: Dokubo - Underage Marriage Our Right As Muslims by armadeo(m): 6:28pm On Jul 19, 2013
Abdoolhafeez: its mad to marry underage, but its not mad to furck, friend nd pregnant underaged girls in d south nd west, i think its better to pregnant them in d name of maiiriege, i was @ both south nd west, but i have seen a girls of jss 2, 3 with belly nd they are d one to take care of themselves.

English is not our mother tongue.
Re: Dokubo - Underage Marriage Our Right As Muslims by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 19, 2013
3kay945:
Gay marriage or underage marriage . .
If we are force to accept one between the two .which one is insanely preferable.
what would you do if forced to do one of the two: eat poo or drink a bucket of your neighbour's kata ?
It is just the same kind of question.
Would you rather die by jumping from the tenth flour and souffering for 5 hours or burn for five hours and end up dead ?
Re: Dokubo - Underage Marriage Our Right As Muslims by dayokanu(m): 6:32pm On Jul 19, 2013
Dokubo ably representing the South South
Re: Dokubo - Underage Marriage Our Right As Muslims by armadeo(m): 6:33pm On Jul 19, 2013
Omen100:

I am telling you, it is so annoying & pathetic. sometimes, even the big & adults, I mean the matured ladies lament, snivels & beg for mercies when been fuck3d, come to talk of a girl child of 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 & even 20years, please I am not trying to disrespect the Muslims or Islam as a religion but its practitioners needs to zip up their trousers.

Look at that lovely Princess below, is she not beautiful? now tell me, why will any grown man want to besmirch her on the ground that his religion permit or allows it, this is gross abuse against the Nigerian girl child & on this squabbled ground. I, Omen100 hereby propose a death sentence for any religious, opinion & traditional leaders who whack any Nigerian Girl Child

After reading ur post and viewing the pic I just realised that i am capeable of murder.
Re: Dokubo - Underage Marriage Our Right As Muslims by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 19, 2013
armadeo:

After reading ur post and viewing the pic I just realised that i am capeable of murder.
Before becoming a zoby like mend or boko haram, please give your self up to the JTF.
Re: Dokubo - Underage Marriage Our Right As Muslims by armadeo(m): 6:40pm On Jul 19, 2013
patriot4: Before becoming a zoby like mend or boko haram, please give your self up to the JTF.

I simply imagined the little girl was ine and anyone asked her hand @ that age. Murder was the case
Re: Dokubo - Underage Marriage Our Right As Muslims by armadeo(m): 6:41pm On Jul 19, 2013
patriot4: Before becoming a zoby like mend or boko haram, please give your self up to the JTF.

I simply imagined the little girl was mine and anyone asked her hand @ that age. Murder was the case
Re: Dokubo - Underage Marriage Our Right As Muslims by Maidoki14(m): 6:44pm On Jul 19, 2013
Gbam
emmysenior:

[size=20pt]Boko haram[/size]
Re: Dokubo - Underage Marriage Our Right As Muslims by bgirl: 6:56pm On Jul 19, 2013
Scarpon: its our tradition not a law the northern part of Nigeria the qwari people get married as from age of 12 and upwards. my mum was married at the age of 16 granny at the age of 15 its our tradition we should not allow the western life take it out from us

Do you know what the mortality rate was then? The number of children who died giving birth to other children because they were too young. Just because your mother and grand mother suffered it doesn't mean it is right. Just because our ancestors killed twins because they thought they were evil, should we continue to kill twins? Just because our ancestors buried grown men alive when a king died, does it mean we should still do it. Use your common sense please. These girls are victims, used as sex objects, when she dies in child birth, just look for another 8 year old to marry. Its no big deal right. You are sick!

1 Like

Re: Dokubo - Underage Marriage Our Right As Muslims by PrettyGaby(f): 6:59pm On Jul 19, 2013
shaarrrrraap there joor! what about the girl's right. abi, you never read child rights act before?
Re: Dokubo - Underage Marriage Our Right As Muslims by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 19, 2013
armadeo:

I simply imagined the little girl was ine and anyone asked her hand @ that age. Murder was the case
I misunderstood you, sorry. But still there are better punishment than murder: cut his manhood and tongue and hands.
Re: Dokubo - Underage Marriage Our Right As Muslims by PrettyGaby(f): 7:02pm On Jul 19, 2013
3kay945: Gay marriage or underage marriage . .
If we are force to accept one between the two .which one is insanely preferable. grin cool
gay is better abeg. at least those ones are old enough to know better

1 Like

Re: Dokubo - Underage Marriage Our Right As Muslims by Gamesmart: 7:18pm On Jul 19, 2013
3kay945: Gay marriage or underage marriage . .

Who would force us?
Re: Dokubo - Underage Marriage Our Right As Muslims by esn1(f): 7:22pm On Jul 19, 2013
moscobabs: sebi d man is part of Ibo? wat do u expect? is not a bastard.folow folow people...lol
U are not thinking straight to ascribe tribe to this issue. Stick to the topic.
Re: Dokubo - Underage Marriage Our Right As Muslims by sylve11: 7:24pm On Jul 19, 2013
Metallurgist: @berem u should have ask ur pastors or father at what age marry the mother of jesus got pregnant with jesus? At eleven years old and her pregnancy was a normal like normal women, and she marry a carpenter of over a 100 yrs old at 13yrs and girls marrying at 11 t0 17 yrs old is normal in those xtain era up to 1800 A.D just because the west say 18 its does nt means god word or could u show me in the bible where it says a girl has to be 18 to get married, and yea it does concern xtainity

cool
Re: Dokubo - Underage Marriage Our Right As Muslims by adconline(m): 7:39pm On Jul 19, 2013
Abdoolhafeez: its mad to marry underage, but its not mad to furck, friend nd pregnant underaged girls in d south nd west, i think its better to pregnant them in d name of maiiriege, i was @ both south nd west, but i have seen a girls of jss 2, 3 with belly nd they are d one to take care of themselves.

Did u also see almajiris begging for alms on the street of s/w? Whether its disguised as marriage by your folks or teenage pregnancy, it's child molestation. Would you marry off your 14yr old daughter to my grandpa?
Re: Dokubo - Underage Marriage Our Right As Muslims by adconline(m): 7:44pm On Jul 19, 2013
usdane: when my christian class maate once told me that her father and mother are doing marriage in Church then, that she's inviting me, i was confused! I asked what marriage again? After they had already given birth to you and all ur siblings? Or they divorced and wants to re-marry? When she said it's the first one, i could'nt help but burst into laughter and im wondering til today which type of Religion this is. Self made!!
Another rambler.. Did your friend tell you that her mothrr had her when she was 14?
Re: Dokubo - Underage Marriage Our Right As Muslims by Spray(m): 7:48pm On Jul 19, 2013
Let me asume ur brain is inblance
Re: Dokubo - Underage Marriage Our Right As Muslims by samsy5460(m): 8:03pm On Jul 19, 2013
Maxymilliano:
Alh. Asari Dokubo in Muslim garb

A prominent Niger Delta Muslim, Alhaji Mujahid Abubakr Dokubo-Asari, has lashed out at critics of the moves by Nigeria’s Senate to approve under-age marriage.

Expressing his opinion on the issue this morning, Dokubo, who converted to Islam as an adult, insisted that it is the right of Muslims to marry or give out their daughters at any age they wish, adding that this is not the business of non-Muslims.

Said the Niger Delta Peoples Volunteer Force (NDPVF) leader through Facebook:
“People should learn to respect other people’s sensibilities… We Muslims have the right to marry when we want or give out our daughters at any age we want. It is not your business and the law must respect our right to do so.

Anything short of that is an infringement on our rights. We did not ask you to marry ladies of that age or give your daughters out in marriage at that age. Plzzzzzzzz respect our sensibilities.”

News Express reports that the Nigerian Senate has come under fire from outraged Nigerians and the international community after being convinced by Senator Ahmad Yarima to drop a constitutional amendment outlawing marriage to girls under 18. The former Zamfara State governor who once came under fire for marrying a girl believed to be aged 13 had argued that Islam recognises under-age marriage.

Issues pertaining to religion usually evoke strong reactions in Nigeria, a deeply religious nation that has Christianity and Islam as the dominant faiths.

Source:News Express

http://www.osundefender.org/%3Fp%3D111743

Yuck....
Re: Dokubo - Underage Marriage Our Right As Muslims by capip120(m): 8:05pm On Jul 19, 2013
Under age marriage is something dat started out of ignorant of thier fore-fadas. Imagine a society where a 34 yr old man marries a 13 year old girl and u call it tradition. Why are the girls always at the receiving end? Hardly u see a 12 year old boy get married to 10 year old girl cos if should hapun how do dey fend for each oda? Just laugh it off peeps dey are all hypocrites who knows not wat dey are doing with reference to asari dokubo he is a confused lad who knows nara. Oops!! Am scared of reaching heights to break it down is harder. Nawa oo for dis bigots
Re: Dokubo - Underage Marriage Our Right As Muslims by 3kay945(m): 8:13pm On Jul 19, 2013
patriot4:
what would you do if forced to do one of the two: eat poo or drink a bucket of your neighbour's kata ?
It is just the same kind of question.
Would you rather die by jumping from the tenth flour and souffering for 5 hours or burn for five hours and end up dead ?

This your comparison get k leg, the logic is faulty
Re: Dokubo - Underage Marriage Our Right As Muslims by hardarms5050(m): 8:18pm On Jul 19, 2013
berem: well who cares? Thank God am not a muslim. To hell with whatever they believe in. As long as it does not affect christians,no problem.
religion fu*king fanatic. Its ur type that usually bring abt disunity. And if u dnt kw a muslim is more christain than u.
Re: Dokubo - Underage Marriage Our Right As Muslims by mediachirps(m): 8:23pm On Jul 19, 2013
Muslims always terrorize human ls in many ways. ok suit you. someone will dis virgin your day old daughters one day in name of underage marriage and Muslim stupid believe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Wole Soyinka Meets With Buhari In Aso Rock (Photos) / Zamfara Killings: Aisha Yesufu To Buhari: "Why Are You So Heartless?" / 2019: You’re An Agent Of Satan, Fani-kayode Blast Mbaka For Endorsing Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.