Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,450 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics (44799 Views)

Senator Ahmed Zanna Is Dead / Senator Ahmed Sani Yerima Justifies Marriage To 13-year-old Egyptian Girl. / Sharia Gov. Sani Ahmed Yerima Marries 13 Year Old Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by tayoccu(m): 5:06am On Jul 21, 2013
"...but consummation of the marriage (litterally means sex) CAN ONLY
BE DONE when the girl becomes
physically mature and SHE GIVES HER
CONSENT to it because...."

Of all the da.ft things I've read on this thread this bit is the worst, we all know it is very easy to bend a kid's will, so the issue of her giving her consent is a "non-issue".
Which child will be able to stop a raging old slowpoke threatening her with fire and brimstone, from rapi.ng her on a regular basis?
Anybody that supports Yerima on this should be tagged a se.x offender, and made to carry a tag labeled "pervert" around his neck everywhere he goes.
(Nb: is it just me, or "our muslim sisters" have been rather quiet)

5 Likes

Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by logica(m): 5:06am On Jul 21, 2013
I cannot believe he bothered to even offer a defense. He should have done it the gangster way and just face his child bride and fashie everybody else.

But wait o, in this defense, he is talking about "I live in a city...". If I remember correctly, he "imported" his child bride from Egypt not so? So what does "I live in a city..." have to do with him?

Secondly, with his defense, he has indicted The Sharia System. If the system cannot protect under-aged girls, of what use is it?

3 Likes

Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by logica(m): 5:08am On Jul 21, 2013
tayoccu:
(Nb: is it just me, or "our muslim sisters" have been rather quiet)
LMAO. Why dem no go quiet? Na survival instinct o!
Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by ibnjarir(m): 5:18am On Jul 21, 2013
Job well done Mr Yarima!
Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by fnor: 5:19am On Jul 21, 2013
Mr Senator/peadophile, if u can marry them at age 6 or 9 and wait till their mature to have sex with them, you can as well wait for them to b mature before u marry them,
A gal at age 6 or 9 cant cook (at least not wonderfully) and wont be able to have a mature conversation with u as a woman who is off age will, so y punish urself .
May God have mercy on u.
And please stop hiding behind ur religion to rationalise ur stupidity its insulting

3 Likes

Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by kundul: 5:22am On Jul 21, 2013
If marriage is nt about sex bt 2 help one anoda my Randy senator is awarding her scholarship nt a better option? habaaaaaa!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by missbowale(f): 5:30am On Jul 21, 2013
we need to get our facts right
section 29 provides for d means by which nigerian citizenship can be renounced subject to the assent of the president.
the sub sections under 29 also prescribes circumstances where such registration of renunciation of citizenship can be rejected by d president. i.e wen nigeria is at war et al. sub section 4 (a) states that that the official age is 18yrs while 4( b) states all women married are considered adults irrespective of d age. this particular section was what was under review. wot yerima did was simply to stop d ammendment of this particular sub section.shikena
Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by Strongfaze(m): 5:34am On Jul 21, 2013
Those of you quoting USA as a place where it is practised, does it mean that since HOMOSEXUALITY IS ALSO LEGALISED IN THE USA, NIGERIA TOO SHOULD FOLLOW SUIT? PLS RE-THINK YOUR POSITION.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by shikshark: 5:39am On Jul 21, 2013
Chei! Muslims don suffer for nairaland oooooooooooooooooooooo angry
Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by OkochiZico(m): 5:43am On Jul 21, 2013
Shameless Yerima, how old was ur mom when ur dad married her? perhaps 3yrs, shameless fool that have no sense of reasoning. Islam my foot, SHAME.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by missojugo(f): 5:53am On Jul 21, 2013
Maxymilliano: Got this from the Facebook Page of Femi Fani-Kayode

Oga phedophile.This just shows that all u do daily is fantasize about the sexual activities of little childen!!!
Leave them to disvirgin themselfs if they want Oga its not your choice but theirs. Mad man you believe the solution is locking them up with dirty old men who will use them as sex slaves day and night?? "Not consumate till they mature" my foot!
Dirty sick deranged phedophile you need your head examined

3 Likes

Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by OmniSparrow: 6:08am On Jul 21, 2013
So he's marryin 9 years old and waiting until de are 'physically mature' and give their consent. How courageous. Which one has he waited for to reach 18 years before consumation? And he has actually insinuating dat he's helping dem. Som pple belong in d stone age.

1 Like

Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by ALISMILE(m): 6:09am On Jul 21, 2013
Seems insultin the man has a way of calmin ur risin emotions and makes u guys feel gud. The trut is he doesnt read all this stuffs and u make him greater than he his. Do urself a favor let him his religion and his culture be. If u think u re rite then pray 4him.
Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by ALISMILE(m): 6:21am On Jul 21, 2013
shikshark: Chei! Muslims don suffer for nairaland oooooooooooooooooooooo angry
The trut is christians dont respect other people's religion. I like muslims 4 the contrary.
Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by Brynelo: 6:46am On Jul 21, 2013
aurenflani:

So far you're the only poster who showed some level of rational thinking. The rest are just noise makers who themselves are guilty of many things yet have brains that only prompts to accusations against others.
..getlost baba...should we now imitate n adopt d life style of d Westerners...wen we knw too well dat dis z bad...aint we tired of dia colonialisation yet??..dia z no justifiable reason for underage marriage..#SADFACE#

1 Like

Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by koladebrainiac(m): 7:19am On Jul 21, 2013
sincerenigerian: Stop displaying stupidity! Under age marriage is practiced in many parts of the world including USA. 13 year old can get married in US with parental nod. Take your religious war to Saudi Arabia.

But age 9 is ridiculus or six.
Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by koladebrainiac(m): 7:20am On Jul 21, 2013
BabaAlabi:
Can you imagine the rubbish? Some people are just born with absolute stupidity....I am sure the idiot jerks off to child p0rnography...
They are Paedophiles
Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by Jesslord: 7:31am On Jul 21, 2013
Someone shld help me tell dat dullard dat disvirgin is a gramatical blunder,and its an unscholarly error. Yerima beta use deflowered.this wat nigerian produce as governor nd senator, wel shaa it can only happen in d north where herdsmen pick party ticket.cnt happen in east or west where people compete favorably. Back 2 the topic,he is jus justifyn d rezn y he married a 13yr old gurl,frm wat his sayn,is he tryn 2 tel us dat he had nt had carnal knowledge of her,mayb his waitn 4 her 2 reach 18. Yerima is a disgrace 2 humanity 4 thinkn dat and his existence a minuse 2 our generation. Damn him for supportn child abuse.if he lyk,let him gv out his fetus 2 marriage.

1 Like

Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by BrosG: 7:33am On Jul 21, 2013
This is a relic of your primitive barbarism and notations of lunacy. Mttschewww
Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by BrosG: 7:37am On Jul 21, 2013
In a nation burdened with a lot issues that makes it crawl and a useless proposal from one whom is expected to bear solution. I weep for our leaders, but we will keep putting our best into nation building inspite of these beasts as leaders
Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by HolyHolla(m): 7:42am On Jul 21, 2013
Senator Yerima is right on some points. Truly, I believe, he lives in a city (society) where things have gone awry enough to make the girl child turn wayward. What bothers me is that, "Has he ever considered the fact that he is one of those who turned things to be the way they are?"

He governed Zamfara State for 8 years and all he was known for was the institutionalization of Sharia Law. What legacy did he leave behind to improve the lots of these innocent girls and children who are now forced to become prostitutes and wayward other than that he too, after he left the governor's seat to becomr a senator converted the daughter of his driver into a wayward child sex slave?
Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by naeto2(m): 7:47am On Jul 21, 2013
So of all the problems that my beloved country is facing,underage marriage is the most important and worth tackling...This is illiteracy and inhumanity at its peak..
You got a problem and u dunno that you got one,ain't you a worse than an imbecil?...
Giants of Africa indeed!..
Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by Temptee101(m): 7:53am On Jul 21, 2013
chukwuma.fabian:

Been practised in most part world? Where n whereif I may ask? Even if its practiced in d entire europe,does that make it right? I guess we shud also legalize homosexuality kos its also bn practiced in most part of d world
You dey mind dat imp. He is no different from that son of a toad called Yeyeman(Yerima)
Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by Chiyung(f): 8:05am On Jul 21, 2013
My say is that if this child marriage is a law in islam and they all know and practics it ,why is there a need to pass it as a law to the whole country.if they that are practicing it are nt complaining in the north and are nt ready to stand up and fight against it,we who are christians can't help cus we will b fighting in vain. But they shud not have pass that law for the whole country,make it exclusively for then.
Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by Temptee101(m): 8:05am On Jul 21, 2013
Okochi Zico: Shameless Yerima, how old was ur mom when ur dad married her? perhaps 3yrs, shameless fool that have no sense of reasoning. Islam my foot, SHAME.
Still wonder the kind of jackass kitty that gave birth to that as.sh.ole.
Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by jamace(m): 8:06am On Jul 21, 2013
This he-goat is still unrepentant? angry
Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by eldoradoxx: 8:07am On Jul 21, 2013
Bleep.u.sexkills:
Yerima does have some valid points but I am still not thrilled getting married to an under age girl. In some States in America, under age marriage is allowed with consent of the parents. States like Oklahoma, Utah, Missisippi, and few other states.
Thank you. Yerima said it all. My take on this is that if a girl is mature enough to be intimate out of wedlock, why not let a man marry her and legalise what she would otherwise be doing under the staircase, behind the school toilet, and other places. Would we rather have her do abortion at age 16 or prostitution or used as baby making factory at Aba or Owerri at age 17 than allow a decent man marry and care for her? We always say that Western societies are civilised, yet under the law in Britain a girl of 16 can legally marry with the consent of her parents or guardians, so why are we pretending here ! Are we now more civilsed that British and Americans ? If most of us make enquiry grandma, we would discover that many of them married at as early as age 14 and had their first kids at 15 or 16. If not for education that has deceived us into believing that to have kids is the end of educational pursuit, shudnt we rather follow the foot steps of our ancestors. Did our granddmom know anything like fibroid, did they have any cause to seek for abortion? How many of them were prostitutes ? They were not because they never had opportunity of being deprived of sex when they became biologically ready for that. Most of people who argue against Yerima's views do so because they probably are being intimate with girl out of wedlock and as far as they re concrned, it is ok and therefor, marriage should be an afterthought. Women are everywhere with nobody to marry them because sex has become too cheap, a man would rather have sex with different women than marry and you think Yerima is wrong ?
Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by almaliki: 8:08am On Jul 21, 2013
Yerima started sharia in Nigeria and we are reaping d fruit of his sharia laws via BOKO HARAM 2day......same mo'fo has started again with peodophilism.....errmmm....*clears throat....* (permit my english).....only God knows d outcome of it if fully accepted and implemented.....(Slave-child /wife tins).............my message 2 Mr Yerima.....kindly broadcast urself giving out ur 9yr old daughter to a full grown man in marriage via NTA,CNN,BBC,AlJAZEERA............not only dat....let us see her when it gets 2 ur "so called" right time 4 consumation so we at least know u leading by example................*just thinking*

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply)

Abu Ali’s Death: "Why Boko Haram Is Killing More Nigerian Soldiers" - Premium T / Governor Wike Commissions The 11th Flyover In Rivers State / Buratai Awarding $444k Contract To Girlfriend, Maryam - Jackson Ude Accuses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.