Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,782 members, 7,824,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics (44807 Views)

Senator Ahmed Zanna Is Dead / Senator Ahmed Sani Yerima Justifies Marriage To 13-year-old Egyptian Girl. / Sharia Gov. Sani Ahmed Yerima Marries 13 Year Old Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by IYANGBALI: 8:10pm On Jul 20, 2013
aurenflani:

So far you're the only poster who showed some level of rational thinking. The rest are just noise makers who themselves are guilty of many things yet have brains that only prompts to accusations against others.
gbenu sohun ode
Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by Ikpewe: 8:10pm On Jul 20, 2013
Nairaland is now an abode for abusers

1 Like

Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by cuteshade(f): 8:11pm On Jul 20, 2013
The religion of peace is at it again cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by Burgeo: 8:11pm On Jul 20, 2013
I think senator yerima has the right to marry anyone he chooses to marry since islam permits such but on condition...

His 10inchs JOYSTICK must be removed !!!
Pervert!!

2 Likes

Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by Okukk(m): 8:12pm On Jul 20, 2013
Bleep.u.sexkills:
Yerima does have some valid points but I am still not thrilled getting married to an under age girl. In some States in America, under age marriage is allowed with consent of the parents. States like Oklahoma, Utah, Missisippi, and few other states.

Is Nigeria now one of the states in America? Don't we have our own values to protect?
Many wrongs don't make it right. What these senators are doing is totally absurd and we will resist it till it is withdrawn. I support the she's a #Childnotbride
Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by EbonyBlond: 8:12pm On Jul 20, 2013
oh yeah....since ''little girls'' of nowadays are corrupt, y don't we "old men" help ourselves to them? Mad man! Sick old man!! Cos a mad man thinks those around him are insane! Justify ur action anyway u like. Child molestation is still child molestation!!
Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by Bolt2011(m): 8:13pm On Jul 20, 2013
Posterity may not forgive me if I fail to lend my voice and stand for the rights of that little innocent girl that doesn't know more than bathing, clothing and plaiting her doll-baby

NO TO UNDER-AGED GIRL-CHILD MARRIAGE!!!

5 Likes

Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by harthonder(m): 8:13pm On Jul 20, 2013
I criosly wonder y everyone has been saying all
sorts of negative things on d child marriage
ruling,count in ur own neighbourhood how many
15 year old and below that are virgins,handful.
How many secondary schl girls are being disvirgnd
on valentine days in school toilets and bushes,how many inocent and underage housemaids are being
sexually abused in the houses of their
employees,even secondary school teachers abuse
their wards. Go to our female boarding schools and
see the no of underage girls engaging in illicit
practices,so many lesbians around. I don't think marrying a girl off at a tender age can stop her
from going to school or getting proper education,it
will only keep her away from engaging in acts that
are harmful to her and the entire community. I can
categorically say today that most club girls in
nigeria are teenagers,well below 18yrs of age,and they engage in things that even a 30yr old dare
not try. So what are we saying here.the no of ppl
that engage mostly in abortion fall below
18yrs,senators,politicians and rich men,senseless
ones though patrol our undergraduate hostels
looking for girls to have a one night stand with and once they give them a token amount,the gals
hop in their parked flashy cars and some even
have sex with them in their cars. If all these can be
happening,I see no reason why a 12 or 13 year old
girl cannot get married o,its for her own good
afterall.

4 Likes

Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by fsammy(m): 8:13pm On Jul 20, 2013
The problem I have with this post is that this foolish man has not rationally and descriptively explain how 'child marriage' will solve all these highlighted problems. Such a bigot

2 Likes

Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 20, 2013
Nothing he says will justify a grown ass old man (60) wanting to bed a 9yrs old...even if they decide to have boyfrnds (of their age)ur penis mr yerima can not and will never be a solution,cant u make provisions for education for this kids,so u want 2 make sure no female in d city u live grow pass d age of 12 abi..not to mention all d health hazards dat come after..God will judge u well
Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 20, 2013
Dirty old men stop sniffing the skirts of under age girls! If you want to help reduce poverty related prostitution/immorality, you don't have to be a perpetrator. You only need to invest in institutions that ease the lives of our children. Invest in education, agriculture and skill- acquisitions! Stop molesting young girls, it's definitely against their wills to be with grandpas like you in that manner! Think of the health implications for them! Pls hold on until they are adults before marrying them! Daniska!

1 Like

Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by ch4okechi(m): 8:15pm On Jul 20, 2013
sincerenigerian: You must have been looking for a chance to bash Islam. If you were educated enough, you would have known that Mormon Christians, Jews, Hindus, Bhudists also marry under age girls. If not for civilization, our founders in Nigeria and Africa in general also engaged in marrying of young girls up till about 40 years ago.

ok almost half a century ago?

2 Likes

Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by Jadeng: 8:15pm On Jul 20, 2013
This is wickedness in High places!

One major problem is that, these child brides are often abandoned once they get VVF (http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vesicovaginal_fistula).

These evil men will then marry another child bride on the grounds that the former "smells" and can not be presented in public with them.

If you have been to the constituencies of these "SINators", you will understand.

May God Deliver Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 20, 2013
Please house, what's the qualification for being a senator in Nigeriacos, if a senator can spew dis kind of trash, then I'm more than qualified to be the president. angry
Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by justwise(m): 8:17pm On Jul 20, 2013
What loads of nonsenses!! Nigeria is a secular country and should be ruled by any religious believe
Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by supaeagles(m): 8:17pm On Jul 20, 2013
sincerenigerian: Stop displaying stupidity! Under age marriage is practiced in many parts of the world including USA. 13 year old can get married in US with parental nod. Take your religious war to Saudi Arabia.
sincerenigerian: You are another confused son of a slut trying to show muscle. Educate yourself more about under age marriage before displaying your lunacy.
Go through the link state by state: http://marriage.about.com/cs/teenmarriage/a/teenus.htm
@sincerenigerian & @ Bleep.u.sexkills: you are wrong! Age of consent is NOT below 16 in ALL US states : see link .
About.com is not the best source but using it for the state of Oklahoma it is clearly stated : "A person who is under the age of 16 may not get married in Oklahoma without a court order" - and good luck getting that!

1 Like

Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by otswag(m): 8:18pm On Jul 20, 2013
aurenflani:

So far you're the only poster who showed some level of rational thinking. The rest are just noise makers who themselves are guilty of many things yet have brains that only prompts to accusations against others.
wow!so because some "supposed" states in the us practice it,its not a big deal ehn!u must be really "smart".never knew the us had become a yardstick for what is right and what is not.secondly,points without evidence in form of links to webpages is worth absolutely zilch so don't expect us 2 accept that point about the us hook line and sinker
Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by supaeagles(m): 8:19pm On Jul 20, 2013
lipsrsealed
Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by Unluvable(f): 8:20pm On Jul 20, 2013
Mr Yerima
You've identified issues facing female children and all your grey matter could come up as a solution is marriage! What ever happened to increasing standard of living, lowering cost of living, creating employment, developing our educational standards, enforcing laws against molestation and trafficking, creating public awareness, poverty alleviation!!!!

When there's termite invasion in a piece of wood, you destroy the damn termites and not painting it over with gloss! Attack the damn cause Yerima!

Even an adult should not marry to escape problems! What does a child know about marriage?. If you care so much about the female children challenges, set up a charitable organization to cater for them and not destroying their immature reproductive organs!!

Stop using flawed logic to engage in a disgusting act.
Thank you

5 Likes

Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by frankgreat(m): 8:21pm On Jul 20, 2013
Mr yerima,
I was on your post u made mention of sumtin dat makes me think you are just as dumb as ur name..u said and I qoute [b][/b]"In Islam, marriage is not only about sex, it is about family and helping one another in achieving their goals, which is the attainment of Paradise" how can a 6yrs old dat can't even wash her pant well, boil water not to talk of cooking, help u in achieving ur goal?

4 Likes

Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by Mudley313: 8:22pm On Jul 20, 2013
Bleep.u.sexkills:
Yerima does have some valid points but I am still not thrilled getting married to an under age girl. In some States in America, under age marriage is allowed with consent of the parents. States like Oklahoma, Utah, Missisippi, and few other states.

Shattap there u peadophile... No where in the States is child marriage peadophilia legal

3 Likes

Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by tonykel1(m): 8:23pm On Jul 20, 2013
I wish people like this will come to say they want to marry my 6 year old daughter so that I can send them to an early grave no matter the cost because they don't deserve to live once it comes to that. Yerima is a jinn already. he needs to be casted out.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by chris365(m): 8:23pm On Jul 20, 2013
God will punish those that liked the post. Nonsense animals.
Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by emmaliveth10(m): 8:24pm On Jul 20, 2013
#Notoearlymarriage
Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by chaxumu: 8:24pm On Jul 20, 2013
its obvious that sen. yerima hide under the pretence of Islam to cover his bad deed,
firstly i am not convince with his point, let me ask who brougth the problem the nigerian girls are face, why nt solve the problem instead of marrying them, second is unhealthical to sleep with underage. Can yerima swear to the world that he hv nt be having sex with the underage girl he marry @ egypt.

Imagine how wil i go and marry underage girl, its irritating.

Bt i trust my oga @ the top bros joe wil never do such, even madam 1st lady will nt allow that

2 Likes

Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by lillian20: 8:24pm On Jul 20, 2013
YERIMA a BASTARD of d highest order

2 Likes

Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by StEdwin(m): 8:25pm On Jul 20, 2013
It appears that Senator Yerima's calendar says it's Year 200 A.D. He has failed to realise that times have changed and most countries of the world, even the arab nations which are governed by islamic laws and follow the tenets of the Holy Quran, have and never encourage underage marriage.

This is the 21st century and currently most countries are creating laws that protect the females and not harm them. Nations are creating laws that promote compulsory education for the girl child. Nations are fighting against human trafficking which affects mostly girls.

Promoting underage marriage will increase the risk of maternal mortality, povery,.......illetracy. ..., social injustice........STDs......., cancer......, amongst our girls, women. Senator Yerima should not take us back to the stone age when girls, women and children were the most vulnerable and susceptible to diseases and poverty with such practices.

Senator Yerima should not justify this despicable act by suggesting that prostitution and abortion will be curbed by underage marriage. Prostitution and abortion are vices that result from lack of moral and social values as a result of lack of employment, education.

He cannot justify this new law by saying that lack of underage marriage allows government workers to have wild sex parties. There is no basis for such a position.

Senator, Please do not take us back to the stone age. Nigeria is moving forward and whether you like it or not we can not return to practices that will put us as a nation at a disadvantage.

I pray you see the light.

God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by hersweetness(f): 8:25pm On Jul 20, 2013
All of you calling him an animal do worse things, beasts!

You people should leave other people and their religion alone and mind your own damn businesses. If he comes to marry your daughter and offers you all the money in the world, just say no. If his religion allows him to marry a kid, then let him marry.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by chinjo(m): 8:26pm On Jul 20, 2013
Yes
1. I live in a country where children are made to contract VVF as a result of early marriage
2. I live in a country where over 5000 young girls are already divorcees at age 15
3. I live in a country where children gives birth to almajiri (Boko Haram) because they are not phychological ready to train a child
4. I live in a country where Kano state govt spends tax payers money to organize wedding for divorcee who were products of early marriage
5. I lkive in a country where most of the commercial sex workers in abedi street in sabon gari area of kano state are divorcees which is as a result of early marriage.
Senator YARIMA we Hail thee.

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

PVC: You are an Enemy Of Nigeria If You Don't Have This. / Dolapo Osinbajo Joins Instagram, See Her First 3 Posts(pics) / Busted - See Details Of The Fake News Websites Which Published Buhari’s Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.