Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 (61069 Views)

Stunning New Photos Of MBGN 2013 Anna Banner! / Miss Nigeria 2013 Or MBGN 2013 : Who Is Your Beauty Pick? / Beverly Osu's Pictures Before BBA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 1:33am On Jul 25, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

No mind them. Ever since this Bayelsa queen was declared winner dem know wan allow us hear word again. Bigotry is worst than cancer.

You should read what they post on Bellanaija. Saddening and bitter. When, if ever, has ibo ppl caused such chaos on a MGBN contest?

Yet they'll cry SS/SE for political relevance. Ijaws should watch the traitor within their midst.
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by seangy4konji: 1:34am On Jul 25, 2013
Make i plug am
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by THEAMAKA(f): 1:34am On Jul 25, 2013
seangy4konji: Amaka baby in Saka's Voice...Make i see ur face na to know if its pluggable in P squares voice since u na Darego

Ugly girls shouldn't be calling other girls ugly. Especially when they're uglier than the girls in question lol

3 Likes

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 1:35am On Jul 25, 2013
Cusubaba: Na she-boon wey called herself arcbabe. Na she called Miss Imo ugly girl.
No use your miserable mouth wey cancer catch take call my name 4 there oh! Ugly pig
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 1:35am On Jul 25, 2013
Cusubaba: Ugly bitch, this is the girl in my profile picture and her child. Pls smelling she-boon, post ur picture let us see.

Na which bus stop joint you find am? She resemble majek fashek die tongue

Arcbabe fine pazz am wink

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by seangy4konji: 1:36am On Jul 25, 2013
Make i see your face first...Konji deh worry me...abi u fight tiger?
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 1:37am On Jul 25, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

grin grin grin
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 1:37am On Jul 25, 2013
Bayelsa won......dem wan quench

Abegggg leave am lol

Miss Osun should have come second kiss

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by THEAMAKA(f): 1:39am On Jul 25, 2013
arcbabe: sharaap there and to think I took my time to read this poo embarassed how is she a regular girl or you expect them to give it to someone who doesn't deserve it just because she is fair. Smh! she has won oooh and all these your bad belle will not take the crown away from her.

@the bolded, that clearly means you didn't even understand my write up at all, i mean all you could deduce was that? Look at the two bolded statements. Or maybe you just have a low IQ
You clearly know NOTHING about pageants, so just sit down and stop hating on girls that look better than your delusional self.
Ok Miss World? grin

4 Likes

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by seangy4konji: 1:40am On Jul 25, 2013
amaka make i see ur poto na....

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by adeboolusegun(m): 1:42am On Jul 25, 2013
Me celebrate with u...o. It your time to rein...double honour. Sooner or later,u go all hear my name for good
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 1:43am On Jul 25, 2013
Someone abeg post miss imo, miss kogi and miss osun side by side.

How this girl made 1st runner up without her lips sukking some is beyond me.

Body she no get, face no fine reach kogi or osun.....e dey confuse me o

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Cusubaba(m): 1:43am On Jul 25, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Hahahaha...(onye-ofe mma...nu) Too much oil no good for brain ooo.. So u don dey mork Arcbabe she-boon. Hahahahah...after finish eating dirty awudu with 7 litters of palm oil. U now begin dey yarn nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by seangy4konji: 1:45am On Jul 25, 2013
No one had d right to be saying the Bayelsa gal is ordinary gal or stuff alsO.If dem like make her ambassador from here to canada,sha provide address make me i knack am akpako first before she comot....the gal fine pass and to me,na eja tutu...who be d IMO girl self beside dis fresh fish??abegi
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 1:46am On Jul 25, 2013
Cusubaba: Hahahaha...(onye-ofe mma...nu) Too much oil no good for brain ooo.. So u don dey mork Arcbabe she-boon. Hahahahah...after finish eating dirty awudu with 7 litters of palm oil. U now begin dey yarn nonsense

No oil aint good either, inyamiri.

Arcbabe fine pass the egungun eja in your profile na. Which bus stop you find am? 2go?

2 Likes

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Rhino5dm: 1:46am On Jul 25, 2013
THE AMAKA:

I don't care that Miss Imo didn't win. You can clearly see that i preferred Miss Anambra to win.
How can you call someone very ugly but you don't even look half as good as her with all that cake and weave? Girl your are bitter, enough said.

Whoteva!

The girl looks bleached. Hope they didn't send someone like that to
rep my country ooo! She has an everday pretty girl look, not a
pageant look. Na wa for Nigeria. This MBGN thing has gone down
the drain.

Miss Anambra did not make the top 5? Unless she is short, I don't
see how she couldn't!

She is clearly amongst the prettier girls in the competition, and I'm
not even from Anambra state.

But being an IMOLITE, I AM PROUD OF MISS IMO STATE! At least I
know she'll be representing us at Miss Universe
( Quote) ( Report ) 1 Like ( Like )

https://www.nairaland.com/1366706/anna-banner-bayelsa-crowned-mbgn/1

^
We can see you displaying your bitterness here. Miss Nigeria gone down the drain because Igbo girls didn't win?. Shameless Bigot!

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by THEAMAKA(f): 1:48am On Jul 25, 2013
How can someone with a fat round puff puff face be talking about beauty at all? It beats me! cheesy

No one is complaining that the girl that won wasn't Igbo, she just wasn't deserving and we know the entire pageant was nothing short of POLITICS at play.
Did any Igbo win last year? NO. But to our knowledge the pageant was fair (for the most part)
Abeg, these Igbo haters in here are trying to deviate from the topic at hand. Bitter people tongue

8 Likes

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 1:48am On Jul 25, 2013
My pipu, I dey go chop amala felefele, I'll brb.
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by seangy4konji: 1:48am On Jul 25, 2013
Dat is to say KO KAN AYE..(What ever)Sippin my Alomo still
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by THEAMAKA(f): 1:49am On Jul 25, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

Whoteva!

https://www.nairaland.com/1366706/anna-banner-bayelsa-crowned-mbgn/1

^
We can see you displaying your bitterness here. Miss Nigeria gone down the drain because Igbo girls didn't win?. Shameless Bigot!

Yes the girl looks bleached, thats my opinion. What does that have to do with an Igbo girl not winning? I believe Miss Plateau and Rivers look bleahced also. So your point is?
Miss Nigeria gone down the drain because the entire show was POLITICS.
The two do not correlate, try harder please.

And I still stand by what I said, she has a pretty girl look, not a pageant look. Same with most MBGN for the past 5 years. Its no wonder why they never make the top 15.
Miss Rivers 2012 should have been MBGN World 2012 and the girl ain't even Igbo. So your point is?

YES, this pageant has gone down the drain. My opinion. Did you see me mentioning Igbo? LOL, if anyone is the bigot it's definately not me grin

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 1:51am On Jul 25, 2013
Let's settle this once and for all.

THE AMAKA has been whining on this thread all day and archabe has been riding for Ms. Bayelsa.

We know what archabe looks like - can we see what Ms beauty-expert THE AMAKA looks like? undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by seangy4konji: 1:52am On Jul 25, 2013
Amaka abi wetin be your name againBEEF don deh your bori teh teh...i just see dat one..no be today.come contest naphoto u no kkuma gree show me

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by THEAMAKA(f): 1:52am On Jul 25, 2013
shymexx: Let's settle this once and for all.

THE AMAKA has been whining on this thread all day and archabe has been riding for Ms. Bayelsa.

We know what archabe looks like - can we see what Ms beauty-expert THE AMAKA looks like? undecided undecided

Ugly girls shouldn't be calling other girls ugly. I don't call people out on their looks unless they decide to say someone is ugly while they look like no better than road kill. ABEG!

3 Likes

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by seangy4konji: 1:53am On Jul 25, 2013
Make i see u face na...abi u fight tiger?

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Rhino5dm: 1:54am On Jul 25, 2013
THE AMAKA:

Yes the girl looks bleached, thats my opinion. What does that have to do with an Igbo girl not winning? I believe Miss Plateau and Rivers look bleahced also. So your point is?
Miss Nigeria gone down the drain because the entire show was POLITICS.
The two do not correlate, try harder please.

It's no more mis Anambra or Imo? Whether na politics or no politics oooh, miss bayelsa don win, deal with it.

Agian, can you show your picture? I swear with God I go fine pass you, even as a man.

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 1:54am On Jul 25, 2013
Cusubaba: Ugly bitch, this is the Igbo girl in my profile picture and her child. Pls smelling she-boon, post ur picture let us see.
hahahaha abeg carry this ugly under aged immature thing commot for my front joor . Texas fine pass her wella grin
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by seangy4konji: 1:55am On Jul 25, 2013
Me too walahi
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Rhino5dm: 1:57am On Jul 25, 2013
shymexx: Let's settle this once and for all.

I'm putting 1000 dollars to the bold. Amaka, over to you.

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Cusubaba(m): 1:58am On Jul 25, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
My pipu, I dey go chop amala felefele, I'll brb.
hahahaha..... Ugly bitch don chop dirty smelling amala with 7 litters of palm oil . So tell me what do u expect from someone wey dey eat dis kind junkie food? Na to dey yarn nonsense with her ugly smelling month.

4 Likes

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by THEAMAKA(f): 1:59am On Jul 25, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

It's no more mis Anambra or Imo? Whether na politics or no politics oooh, miss bayelsa don win, deal with it.

Agian, can you show your picture? I swear with God I go fine pass you, even as a man.

As an IMOLITE i am proud that Imo State will be representing us at Miss Universe. What exactly is wrong with that statement?
From the first day their pictures were displayed as the 34 contestants, I wanted Miss Anambra or Miss Kwara to win.

Next time, don't try to take my statement and twist it around into something completely different just because you wanna prove your invalid azz point. K? wink

Girls that look like road kill shouldn't be calling other girls ugly. Tell me whether the girl calling Miss Imo ugly is even fine sef? With those cheap eyelashes and unmatching face powder. grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 2:01am On Jul 25, 2013
THE AMAKA:

Ugly girls shouldn't be calling other girls ugly. I don't call people out on their looks unless they decide to say someone is ugly while they look like no better than road kill. ABEG!
AMAKA sharaap and stop covering up! She said you should bring your pix oooh let us see what you look like Am sure you look like all those Igbo girls selling Abacha on the street grin
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by THEAMAKA(f): 2:02am On Jul 25, 2013
arcbabe: AMAKA sharaap and stop covering up! She said you should bring your pix oooh let us see what you look like Am sure you look like all those Igbo girls selling Abacha on the street grin

I don't need to bring my pics. You left yourself to be ridiculed when you decided to call someone ugly while you look like road kill.
Now I remember why I stopped coming to this dump. Nobodies forming "importance" grin

Anyway, I have a dinner date. BYE BYE cheesy

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Blessing Okoro: I Will Commit Suicide, I Rather Die Than Face This Shame / Cossy Orjiakor Dazzles At Her Birthday Parties (Photos) / Afeez Agoro, Nigeria's Tallest Man Dies At 48

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.