Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:29 PM

Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 (61068 Views)

Stunning New Photos Of MBGN 2013 Anna Banner! / Miss Nigeria 2013 Or MBGN 2013 : Who Is Your Beauty Pick? / Beverly Osu's Pictures Before BBA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 2:40am On Jul 25, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

For real, that girl toooooooooo ugly.

That's why am still awake to expose them.

Read here to see how the vultures wanted to devoured that innocent girl because she's not one of them.

https://www.nairaland.com/1366706/anna-banner-bayelsa-crowned-mbgn/1

^^^
Just take time to analyze what you are dealing with.

I saw that thread, sugbon ko jomi loju. Im not shocked.

Based on their hating of Yorubas all over the forum, I expected it
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Rhino5dm: 2:42am On Jul 25, 2013
Cusubaba: Fool! The girl is 21 years and her parents are very rich. Get this in ur palm oil brain. Fool, she is not Omotala that her bleaching face pilot husband married at the age of 16 because of poverty. Am not Olusegun Obasenjo that raped his daughter inlaw, or oba of Ekiti that raped a corper and am also not u that is raping ur under 10 sisters every day. Scumbag!

The girl is 21? Then when did you started fuccking her? 16?? 13??

Did you kidnapped and rapèd her? You have no reason to get that underaged girl pregnant.You seriously need a brain surgery.

Again, her father is rich? Is that also a criteria? What a shameless paedophile, you are.

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Cusubaba(m): 2:42am On Jul 25, 2013
arcbabe: slowpoke i don't have your time Go and nurse your baby grin
Hahahaha.... She-boon. I better nurse my beautiful baby than to Bleep 39 old smelling she-boon like u. Hahahaha...look at d pic of baby again

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 2:43am On Jul 25, 2013
^^^Does your chic fvk you in the ar.se, bro?

She looks like she has a little willy under 'em jeans. undecided

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 2:46am On Jul 25, 2013
Just logged in to look at arcbabe's pic, tehehehe.

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 2:47am On Jul 25, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

Did you kidnapped and rapèd her? You have no reason to get that underage pregnant.You seriously need a brain surgery.

Again, her father is rich? Is that also a criteria? What a shameless paedophile, you are.

If she's from Aba, he prolly offered her apku make she open am yakata
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Rhino5dm: 2:48am On Jul 25, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

I saw that thread, sugbon ko jomi loju. Im not shocked.

Based on their hating of Yorubas all over the forum, I expected it

Just imagine how the vultures wanted to have run down miss bayelsa because she's not one of them.

https://www.nairaland.com/1367898/miss-nigeria-2013-mbgn-2013#16953150

GOTO Linda's blog and see them, claiming this fugly Imo girl should be made MBGN.
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 2:51am On Jul 25, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

Just imagine how the vultures wanted to have run down miss bayelsa because she's not one of them.

https://www.nairaland.com/1367898/miss-nigeria-2013-mbgn-2013#16953150

GOTO Linda's blog and see them, claiming this fugly Imo girl should be made MBGN.

Omo I no fit.....their bitterness is tresssss much shocked

See evilz......an innocent girl cry
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Rhino5dm: 2:54am On Jul 25, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Imagine that kid becoming a mother? The goat even have the audacity to say she's 21? That girl should be 17 at most, I wish welfare officers or police could move in and cage this animal before causing more havoc. Clear case of abusing a child. Here we are fighting Sen. Yarima in the Senate while overlooking thousands of Yarimas on nairaland.
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Cusubaba(m): 2:54am On Jul 25, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

Did you kidnapped and rapèd her? You have no reason to get that underage pregnant.You seriously need a brain surgery.

Fool, she doesn't eat dirty amala with 7 litters of palm oil. She was 20 years before she gave birth and also she is not Omotala that married at the age of 16 because of poverty. Am not Omotala husband that pregnated Omotala at the age of 16. God punish rapist PAPA Ajasco like u

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Cusubaba(m): 3:01am On Jul 25, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

Imagine that kid becoming a mother? The goat even have the audacity to say she's 21? That girl should be 17 at most, I wish welfare officers or police could move in and cage this animal before causing more havoc. Clear case of abusing a child. Here we are fighting Sen. Yarima in the Senate while overlooking thousands of Yarimas on nairaland.
Look at this fool, how do u know her age. Stop eating dirty amala with 7 litters of palm oil. I told u before that too much of palm oil is not good to ur brain. Go and cage Omotola bleaching face husband for abusing a 16 years old child. Scumbag!
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 3:03am On Jul 25, 2013
Cusubaba: Hahahaha.... She-boon. I better nurse my beautiful baby than to Bleep 39 old smelling she-boon like u. Hahahaha...look at d pic of baby again
Dude you are seriously sick in the head and u need a brain surgery. When the hell did you start molesting that small girl You need to be jailed for life for forking and getting that girl pregnant.
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Cusubaba(m): 3:07am On Jul 25, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Thank God she's not from Ekiti or any Yoruba state, dey for don rape her before the age of 6.
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 3:08am On Jul 25, 2013
Cusubaba: Thank God she's not from Ekiti or any Yoruba state, dey for don rape her before the age of 6.

6 ehn? At 2, Aba igwe would have turned her puzzie to leather
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 3:08am On Jul 25, 2013
Cusubaba: Look at this fool, how do u know her age. Stop eating dirty amala with 7 litters of palm oil. I told u before that too much of palm oil is not good to ur brain. Go and cage Omotola bleaching face husband for abusing a 16 years old child. Scumbag!
sharaap there you dog You need to be arrested for inserting that your peniis in her and even getting such an under aged immature girl pregnant. You are very foolish Animal
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Rhino5dm: 3:08am On Jul 25, 2013
Cusubaba: Fool, she doesn't eat dirty amala with 7 litters of palm oil. She was 20 years before she gave birth and also she is not Omotala that married at the age of 16 because of poverty. Am not Omotala husband that pregnated Omotala at the age of 16. God punish rapist PAPA Ajasco like u

So, lemme guess, she became pregnant when she was 19, right? Can you post your wedding pictures? Abi na your baby mama (can't even call this kid a mama)? You no see your age mates? imagine dis goat with white hairs inside him nose pregnating a toddler? shocked

So, when did you start fuccking her or dating her? Your sorry-arsss lured her into your room, on her way home after school, right? You are sick, pervasive and foolish to get this kid pregnant. You urgently need medical attention. Paedophile!

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by PhysicsQED(m): 3:08am On Jul 25, 2013
Honestly, Miss Bayelsa looks better than Miss Imo, and Miss Adamawa looks better than both of them. I think that's pretty obvious to anyone who's trying to be even a little bit objective, so I don't see what all the fuss about Miss Imo is about. That said, if the the whole thing was set up for Miss Bayelsa to win from the start because of hometown bias, she shouldn't have won, and Ben Bruce should either hand over sponsorship and organization of the contest to some other willing people or organize the next contest in a way that doesn't allow for his home state to have so much influence over the competition.
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 3:09am On Jul 25, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

They're typically shameless. No surprise
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by babsomotde(m): 3:10am On Jul 25, 2013
Nice transforming to a pageant. Nice one.
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Cusubaba(m): 3:14am On Jul 25, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

They're typically shameless. No surprise
ugly bitch, tell that Omotala bleaching face husband that pregnated her at the age of 16. Senseless animal.
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 3:16am On Jul 25, 2013
Cusubaba: ugly bitch, tell that Omotala bleaching face husband that pregnated her at the age of 16. Senseless animal.

I'll send Rita dominic your message.......when did gene have her kid again? Why didn't atiku put a ring on it?

Hmmm ounje for thought
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Cusubaba(m): 3:19am On Jul 25, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

So, lemme guess, she became pregnant when she was 19, right? Can you post your wedding pictures? Abi na your baby mama (can't even call this kid a mama)? You no see your age mates? imagine dis goat with white hairs inside him nose pregnating a toddler? shocked

So, when did you start fuccking her or dating her? Your sorry-arsss lured her into your room, on her way home after school, right? You are sick, pervasive and foolish to get this kid pregnant. You urgently need medical attention. Paedophile!
Ur a primitive fool. Animal reason better than u. So 21 years old girl is a kid because she is not dirty fat like a typical yoruba girl. Abeg animal, am not Omotala bleaching face husband that pregnated her at the age of 16 because of poverty.
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 3:20am On Jul 25, 2013
Cusubaba: Ur a primitive fool. Animal reason better than u. So 21 years old girl is a kid because she is not dirty fat like a typical yoruba girl. Abeg animal, am not Omotala bleaching face husband that pregnated her at the age of 16 because of poverty.

Ngozi comes to mind. Madam shelephantus
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Rhino5dm: 3:22am On Jul 25, 2013
Cusubaba: ugly bitch, tell that Omotala bleaching face husband that pregnated her at the age of 16. Senseless animal.

Going by your logic, it's now ok to abuse and molest toddlers because Omotola's husband abused her when she was naive and young. I knew it all through that I'm dealing with a psycho. Go get help and stop sleeping with that kid.
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 3:22am On Jul 25, 2013
Has the new beauty queen completed her university education or NYSC? If not, does special adviser of a thing not require any academic qualification except being a beauty queen? 'Diiick-Son' is really living his name. That's how our first lady was appointed PS and serving as such by proxy. Bayelsa no go grow with aimless and baseless appointments. GOD BLESS BAYELSA STATE. GOD BLESS NIGERIA.
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Cusubaba(m): 3:23am On Jul 25, 2013
arcbabe: sharaap there you dog You need to be arrested for inserting that your peniis in her and even getting such an under aged immature girl pregnant. You are very foolish Animal
hahahaha.. I better Bleep a 21 years old beautiful girl than to Bleep a 39 years old she-boon like u.

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 3:23am On Jul 25, 2013
AMAKA has ran away without posting her pix after forming for us and writing rubbish on this thread. embarassed useless girl let her come and face me nau Sipping my alomo and waiting for her...
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Idowuogbo(f): 3:25am On Jul 25, 2013
shymexx: ^^^Does your chic fvk you in the ar.se, bro?

She looks like she has a little willy under 'em jeans. undecided
Lmaaaaaaao! She's from Malay, she-boy tins... grin
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Rhino5dm: 3:26am On Jul 25, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

I'll send Rita dominic your message.......when did gene have her kid again? Why didn't atiku put a ring on it?

Hmmm ounje for thought

Can you believe this old goat bragging openly about sleeping with babies because Omotola's husband did same? I wish I could just lay my hands on that animal.
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 3:26am On Jul 25, 2013
Cusubaba: hahahaha.. I better Bleep a 21 years old beautiful girl than to Bleep a 39 years old she-boon like u.
Am sure you didn't allow her to finish school b4 getting her pregnant. Ewooooo
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 3:27am On Jul 25, 2013
Cusubaba: hahahaha.. I better Bleep a 21 years old beautiful girl than to Bleep a 39 years old she-boon like u.

You dey bleep 15 yrs old paraga seller, you dey call am 21.
O ma se. I bet the dciiiik between her legs are bigger than yours. Tufiakwaaaa
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 3:27am On Jul 25, 2013
Bwhahahahahahaha

Damn son!!! I love nairaland!! grin grin grin

Cusubaba, stop stealing my punchlines - I can't keep changing my words because of you and collynzo2. undecided

Don't over-saturate my curse-words on these sides, bro bro. undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply)

Blessing Okoro: I Will Commit Suicide, I Rather Die Than Face This Shame / Cossy Orjiakor Dazzles At Her Birthday Parties (Photos) / Afeez Agoro, Nigeria's Tallest Man Dies At 48

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.