Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,841 members, 7,813,833 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:29 PM

Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 (61070 Views)

Stunning New Photos Of MBGN 2013 Anna Banner! / Miss Nigeria 2013 Or MBGN 2013 : Who Is Your Beauty Pick? / Beverly Osu's Pictures Before BBA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by seangy4konji: 12:56am On Jul 25, 2013
hin wan plug you ni.....o fe fana wo le si e lara....
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 12:57am On Jul 25, 2013
Cusubaba: God forbid ugliness. Upon all the different make -up u applied on ur face and the cheap Brazil weavon, u still look like shit wey rain bit. Pls don't ever try to called someone ugly because ur the most ugly woman in the world.
hahahahahah no get high BP for my matter oh because your blood dey hot but you are an empty barrel that makes the loudest noise! I don't have you time grin grin grin
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 12:58am On Jul 25, 2013
She's a very pretty girl and she's a worthy winner although I still believe miss Adamawa was the most beautiful of them all.
Miss Imo is not pageant material. She looks more like a model to me. She's not that pretty..
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by seangy4konji: 12:59am On Jul 25, 2013
you sabi oooo.....ehnehn?
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Cusubaba(m): 1:02am On Jul 25, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

You're happy for her? But you're calking moi ugly because I said she deserves it? Ewoooo shocked

I want to see the jealous you then.....you go crack bottle with head?
Hahahaha.... Ur d one jealous and u should go and hug wet transformer. Igbo girl won Miss Nigeria, Ijaw girl won Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria and Yoruba girl won Most Ugly Girl in Nigeria. So deal with it bitch

4 Likes

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 1:02am On Jul 25, 2013
Which one be regular girl again? What does a regular girl look girl look like?

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by seangy4konji: 1:03am On Jul 25, 2013
either pretty, pageant,ugly,winner,looser,the ones wey una no like out of dos contestants make una send am come ma hotel room..all of d ones weh una no like,if i no plug dem round before Saturday morning with jara?...den no be konji deh worry me...monkey self no fine hin mama like am.
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Cusubaba(m): 1:06am On Jul 25, 2013
arcbabe: hahahahahah no get high BP for my matter oh because your blood dey hot but you are an empty barrel that makes the loudest noise! I don't have you time grin grin grin
I aslo don't have time with she-boon like u. My little advice for u is not to called someone ugly again because ur the most ugly woman in the world.

3 Likes

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 1:08am On Jul 25, 2013
Cusubaba: Hahahaha.... Ur d one jealous and u should go and hug wet transformer. Igbo girl won Miss Nigeria, Ijaw girl won Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria and Yoruba girl won Most Ugly Girl in Nigeria. So deal with it bitch

The girl in your profile must be Yoruba then grin

Make I ask again, na which bus stop you find am? tongue

Miss Bayelsa won.....yeaaaaa. My ibo ppl go quench for this matter o lol

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 1:08am On Jul 25, 2013
THE AMAKA:
To be honest, how the fork can you call someone else very ugly when you don't even look better than them? I'm just being real here.
Get a life biatch Your Miss Imo didn't win grin grin grin
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 1:14am On Jul 25, 2013
Cusubaba: I aslo don't have time with she-boon like u. My little advice for u is not to called someone ugly again because ur the most ugly woman in the world.
hey! She is ugly and so are you. Wtf is wrong with you and why are you so pained the crown wasn't won by Igbo Get a life and fork off
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by seangy4konji: 1:14am On Jul 25, 2013
cusubaba.....who call pesin ugly
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Cusubaba(m): 1:14am On Jul 25, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

The girl in your profile must be Yoruba then grin

Make I ask again, na which bus stop you find am? tongue

Miss Bayelsa won.....yeaaaaa. My ibo ppl go quench for this matter o lol
Hahahaha.... Ugly bitch, u don't even worth to be maid of the girl in my profile.
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by seangy4konji: 1:15am On Jul 25, 2013
arcbabe make una send me d ugly make i plug am na...thank God no light deh
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Iceman296: 1:16am On Jul 25, 2013
Seen.!!
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 1:16am On Jul 25, 2013
Cusubaba: Hahahaha.... Ugly bitch, u don't even worth to be maid of the girl in profile.

Ewu inyamiri, speak ibo or pidin abeg.

You dont even worth kini? Ogini? Calm down, go chop apku, then come back to speak proper geesi to a Yoruba lady

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Rhino5dm: 1:17am On Jul 25, 2013
Chillypelly:

Her grand father sef na Igbo while younger brother from gaza... No be only yoruba.

You are doubting her Yoruba-ness?

Eniola Powede Lawrence

https://m.facebook.com/eniola.p.lawrence?v=photos&psm=default&album=a.151409091544381.26061.100000258722222&refid=17

^
Where do you think she got her Eniola from?
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by seangy4konji: 1:18am On Jul 25, 2013
u no wear bullet proofcalm down....nothing deh happen for my area.
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 1:18am On Jul 25, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

You are doubting her Yoruba-ness?

Dem go talk say she buy am for aba market na?

Awon ode didinrin
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 1:21am On Jul 25, 2013
seangy4konji: arcbabe make una send me d ugly make i plug am na...thank God no light deh
grin
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Rhino5dm: 1:21am On Jul 25, 2013
arcbabe: hey! She is ugly and so are you. Wtf is wrong with you and why are you so pained the crown wasn't won by Igbo Get a life and fork off

Na their way ooooooooooo. You know see how Afam4eva pick race comot for here after exposing his bigotry? None of them could mention Miss Imo again, after showing them how fugly she is.

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by seangy4konji: 1:24am On Jul 25, 2013
na so i con deh drink my alomo deh dance alingo to P square's Personally...OTE.
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by THEAMAKA(f): 1:25am On Jul 25, 2013
arcbabe: Get a life biatch Your Miss Imo didn't win grin grin grin

I don't care that Miss Imo didn't win. You can clearly see that i preferred Miss Anambra to win.
How can you call someone very ugly but you don't even look half as good as her with all that cake and weave? Girl your are bitter, enough said.

6 Likes

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by seangy4konji: 1:26am On Jul 25, 2013
Bwoda yen o tie le..Broda yen o tie lee...Sips Alomo
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Cusubaba(m): 1:27am On Jul 25, 2013
seangy4konji: cusubaba.....who call pesin ugly
Na she-boon wey called herself arcbabe. Na she called Miss Imo ugly girl.
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by seangy4konji: 1:28am On Jul 25, 2013
Cusu....Behave oo..WHO BE SHE boon...u na no read up....
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Rhino5dm: 1:29am On Jul 25, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Dem go talk say she buy am for aba market na?

Awon ode didinrin

No mind them. Ever since this Bayelsa queen was declared winner dem know wan allow us hear word again. Bigotry is worst than cancer.
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by THEAMAKA(f): 1:29am On Jul 25, 2013
And that HeatFusion or FL Gators or whatever other names she has converted to should be the last one talking with that puff puff face of hers. I come back almost two years later and she is still on the same ish? Miserable thing. Lmao.

6 Likes

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 1:30am On Jul 25, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

Na their way ooooooooooo. You know see how Afam4eva pick race comot for here after exposing his bigotry? None of them could mention Miss Imo again, after showing them how fugly she is.
grin no mind them nau! They think that ugly miss Imo can be our MBGN. Them never see anything,my state Miss kogi even fine pass that worwor miss Imo self.
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by seangy4konji: 1:31am On Jul 25, 2013
Amaka baby in Saka's Voice...Make i see ur face na to know if its pluggable in P squares voice since u na Darego
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Cusubaba(m): 1:32am On Jul 25, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Ewu inyamiri, speak ibo or pidin abeg.

You dont even worth kini? Ogini? Calm down, go chop apku, then come back to speak proper geesi to a Yoruba lady
Ugly bitch, this is the Igbo girl in my profile picture and her child. Pls smelling she-boon, post ur picture let us see.

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by THEAMAKA(f): 1:33am On Jul 25, 2013
arcbabe: grin no mind them nau! They think that ugly miss Imo can be our MBGN. Them never see anything,my state Miss kogi even fine pass that worwor miss Imo self.

Miss Kogi, and her big stomach? Then where was she in the top 5? These Igbo haters and their delusional selves. Lmao.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Blessing Okoro: I Will Commit Suicide, I Rather Die Than Face This Shame / Cossy Orjiakor Dazzles At Her Birthday Parties (Photos) / Afeez Agoro, Nigeria's Tallest Man Dies At 48

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.