Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,811 members, 7,813,669 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:59 PM

Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 (61066 Views)

Stunning New Photos Of MBGN 2013 Anna Banner! / Miss Nigeria 2013 Or MBGN 2013 : Who Is Your Beauty Pick? / Beverly Osu's Pictures Before BBA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 3:29am On Jul 25, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

Can you believe this old goat bragging openly about sleeping with babies because Omotola's husband did same? I wish I could just lay my hands on that animal.

Shameless son of a pedophhilic village igwe has no shame na. Like father like son
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Cusubaba(m): 3:31am On Jul 25, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

Going by your logic, it's now ok to abuse and molest toddlers because Omotola's husband abused her when she was naive and young. I knew it all through that I'm dealing with a psycho. Go get help and stop sleeping with that kid.
Village mad man! Honestly, too much of palm oil is not good to ur brain. Slowpoke, don't u know different between 21 and 16. Fool, the girl in my profile picture gave birth at the age of 20 while Omotola gave birth at the age 16. So u fool go and cage Omotola bleaching face husband for child abused.

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Rhino5dm: 3:33am On Jul 25, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Shameless son of a pedophhilic village igwe has no shame na. Like father like son

Just look at that small girl? Prolly, she should be in junior secondary school. Na war ooo.

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 3:33am On Jul 25, 2013
Cusubaba: Village mad man! Honestly, too much of palm oil is good to ur brain. Slowpoke, don't u know different between 21 and 16. Fool, the girl in my profile picture gave birth at the age of 20 while Omotola gave birth at the age 16. So u fool go and cage Omotola bleaching face husband for child abused.

You're trying to use another case to justify your pedophilic urges? shocked

At your 30s, you dey taste 16 years old obo? sad
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 3:34am On Jul 25, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

Just look at that small girl? Prolly, she should be in junior secondary school. Na war ooo.

embarassed Looks like Aba teenage baby factory victim cry
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Enitel: 3:36am On Jul 25, 2013
Just going through all the comments about mbgn and its really so not necessary any more. For me I wanted adamawa to win coz she's more pretty even without makeup or camera works but she didn't. If u guys must know miss Adamawa is also a bayelsan nd people would have complained if she had won too. Its her luck and turn to shine .
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 3:38am On Jul 25, 2013
arcbabe: Let us see your own pix nau if you're not ugly and mind you if i contest against that your miss Imo,i will beat her to it hands down grin and so forking what if she's gonna rep miss universe as long as she is not the winner of MBGN and won't rep naija in miss world. Cover your face in shame b'cos am bold enough to show how i look like and wtf if you call my brazillian or eye lashes fake as long as i didn't buy it wit ur money i see no reason why u want to kill urself b'cos of it. Let us see wat u luk like first b4 u'll open ur cancerous mouth to talk rubbish here
i just love dis gal...,wat did i just say?Did i just say i luv dis gal?Yes/no?I no go lie,i dey feel u.

2 Likes

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Rhino5dm: 3:40am On Jul 25, 2013
Cusubaba: Village mad man! Honestly, too much of palm oil is not good to ur brain. Slowpoke, don't u know different between 21 and 16. Fool, the girl in my profile picture gave birth at the age of 20 while Omotola gave birth at the age 16. So u fool go and cage Omotola bleaching face husband for child abused.

The girl? - If Omotola's husband did it, then I can do it

If Osama commits murder then I can kill

If OBJ is a criminal then I can become a thief

Justifying crime with another crime? Shame on you

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Cusubaba(m): 3:40am On Jul 25, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Ugly shameless daughter of a rapist village Oba Ekiti that raped a corper has no shame ni. Shameless daughter to baboon Olusegun Obasenjo daughter in-law that Bleep her father-inlaw has no shame ni. Like lovepeddler mother like lovepeddler daughter

2 Likes

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 3:44am On Jul 25, 2013
Cusubaba: Ugly shameless daughter of a rapist village Oba Ekiti that raped a corper has no shame ni. Shameless daughter to baboon Olusegun Obasenjo daughter in-law that Bleep her father-inlaw has no shame ni. Like lovepeddler mother like lovepeddler daughter

Ohhhh which lovepeddler? The underaged lovepeddler you imprgnated at the age of 15? See the trophy in your profile embarassed

Lovely transgendered you got there embarassed

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 3:44am On Jul 25, 2013
seangy4konji: Amaka sweety in Papa Ajascos voice...where is d photo naw?
abeg liv dat gal na,u no dey fit read indirect signals?If u know wat i mean.

2 Likes

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Cusubaba(m): 3:44am On Jul 25, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

The girl? - If Omotola's husband did it, then I can do it

If Osama commits murder then I can kill

If OBJ is a criminal then I can become a thief

Justifying crime with another crime? Shame on you
Fool, there is different between 20 and 16 years. Get that in ur palm oil brain. Slowpoke.

2 Likes

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Rhino5dm: 3:45am On Jul 25, 2013
Cusubaba: Village mad man! Honestly, too much of palm oil is not good to ur brain. Slowpoke, don't u know different between 21 and 16. Fool, the girl in my profile picture gave birth at the age of 20 while Omotola gave birth at the age 16. So u fool go and cage Omotola bleaching face husband for child abused.

I just pity that poor girl. By the way, Senator Yarima Jnr, can we see your wedding pictures? shocked

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Cusubaba(m): 3:46am On Jul 25, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Ohhhh which lovepeddler? The underaged lovepeddler you imprgnated at the age of 15? See the trophy in your profile embarassed

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 3:47am On Jul 25, 2013
Sorry governor, I hit her first
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 3:48am On Jul 25, 2013
Cusubaba: Fool, there is different between 20 and 16 years. Get that in ur palm oil brain. Slowpoke.

She's 16, but you see her as 20? Oloshi gbomogbomo
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 3:49am On Jul 25, 2013
Cusubaba: Fool, there is different between 20 and 16 years. Get that in ur palm oil brain. Slowpoke.

Old boy your girlfriend no fine.She be transgender? No offense o, Just asking.

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 3:50am On Jul 25, 2013
Cusubaba: Fool, she doesn't eat dirty amala with 7 litters of palm oil. She was 20 years before she gave birth and also she is not Omotala that married at the age of 16 because of poverty. Am not Omotala husband that pregnated Omotala at the age of 16. God punish rapist PAPA Ajasco like u
what age dem pregnant genevive?I don 4get o.

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Rhino5dm: 3:50am On Jul 25, 2013

This is similar to what Senator Yarima wrote on his Facebook after marrying a 13 years old girl child. Senator Yarima Jnr

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Cusubaba(m): 3:52am On Jul 25, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

The old ugly cheap lovepeddler that called herself Texas.Cowgirl. Cheap lovepeddler remember what Nairaland men did to u before u stop answering Ilekidi to Texas. Cowgirl

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 3:52am On Jul 25, 2013
Cusbaba, your girl looks like she go fight you for shaving creme and razor o

Who get hair for chest pazz?

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 3:52am On Jul 25, 2013
See as the girl open teeth like goat wey wan bleep..Cusubaba you for change your gf name to Obuko..

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 3:54am On Jul 25, 2013
Cusubaba: The old ugly cheap lovepeddler that called help Texas.Cowgirl. Cheap lovepeddler remember what Nairaland men did to u before u stop answering Ilekidi to Texas. Cowgirl

Your transgendered's name is texas cowgirl? She dey copy me ni?

At what age was she pimped to you? How much did you pay?

Did you accept the apology letter (your son's birth certificate) that was sent to you from the condom factory?

You never thought 30 seconds knack go born pikin abi
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Alsamin(m): 3:55am On Jul 25, 2013
definately.she deserve to be duputy governor or first lady.try governor
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Cusubaba(m): 3:56am On Jul 25, 2013
bejahisky: See as the girl open teeth like goat wey wan bleep..Cusubaba you for change your gf name to Obuko..
hahahahaha....who wake this bush man up. Omo....ur profile picture na sakaramato dauwudu... Bros no vex ooo who dish that trouser wey u wear

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 3:57am On Jul 25, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
Cusbaba, your girl looks like she go fight you for shaving creme and razor o

Who get hair for chest pazz?

Lmaoo! Wait, that's a female?

2 Likes

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 3:57am On Jul 25, 2013
Cusubaba: hahahahaha....who wake this bush man up. Omo....ur profile picture na sakaramato dauwudu... Bros no vex ooo who dish that trouser wey u wear

Olodo cant event recognize Obama. Talk about educated aba illiterate
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 3:58am On Jul 25, 2013
Cusubaba: The old ugly cheap lovepeddler that called herself Texas.Cowgirl. Cheap lovepeddler remember what Nairaland men did to u before u stop answering Ilekidi to Texas. Cowgirl
Sharaap there Texas. Cowgirl is more classy than that cheap slut you keep on burging us about Animal like you Yerima Jnr
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 3:58am On Jul 25, 2013
REALITY101:

Lmaoo! Wait, that's a female?

We're still trying to find out o grin
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 3:59am On Jul 25, 2013
Cusbaba, everyone wants to know which one of you has the longest dciiiiiik, you or your girl?
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 4:00am On Jul 25, 2013
Cusubaba: hahahahaha....who wake this bush man up. Omo....ur profile picture na sakaramato dauwudu... Bros no vex ooo who dish that trouser wey u wear

Idiot na Barack Obama be dat.Olodo.The truth is bitter.Your girlfriend no fine.

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Cusubaba(m): 4:00am On Jul 25, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

I just pity that poor girl. By the way, Senator Yarima Jnr, can we see your wedding pictures? shocked
Bastard! Go and ask ur father that kind question. Scumbag!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply)

Blessing Okoro: I Will Commit Suicide, I Rather Die Than Face This Shame / Cossy Orjiakor Dazzles At Her Birthday Parties (Photos) / Afeez Agoro, Nigeria's Tallest Man Dies At 48

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.