Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,773 members, 7,813,564 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 (61065 Views)

Stunning New Photos Of MBGN 2013 Anna Banner! / Miss Nigeria 2013 Or MBGN 2013 : Who Is Your Beauty Pick? / Beverly Osu's Pictures Before BBA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Cusubaba(m): 2:03am On Jul 25, 2013
arcbabe: hahahaha abeg carry this ugly under aged immature thing commot for my front joor . Texas fine pass her wella grin
Hahahaha..... Jealousy. May God punish old she-boon with useless make-up and cheap brazil weavon.

2 Likes

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Rhino5dm: 2:03am On Jul 25, 2013
THE AMAKA:

As an IMOLITE i am proud that Imo State will be representing us at Miss Universe. What exactly is wrong with that statement?
From the first day their pictures were displayed as the 34 contestants, I wanted Miss Anambra or Miss Kwara to win.

Next time, don't try to take my statement and twist it around into something completely different just because you wanna prove your invalid azz point. K? wink

Girls that look like road kill shouldn't be calling other girls ugly. Tell me whether the girl calling Miss Imo ugly is even fine sef? grin cheesy

That girl is finer than your Somali, fugly looking miss Imo. By the way, can I see your picture? A be your phone no get camera?

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 2:05am On Jul 25, 2013
So nobody posted the pixs I requested?
Upon all the beautiful chics I.e kogi and osun, how did imo win first runner up?

The girl wey resemble fish bone for body? shocked

Miss Bayelsa is gorgeous and she has that unique facial bone. You go girl, let ibos hate on your crown tongue

Shame no dey kash dem.. dem wan fight the girl on bellanaija too. Ah ahnnnn

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Rhino5dm: 2:06am On Jul 25, 2013
Cusubaba: Hahahaha..... Jealousy. May God punish old she-boon with useless make-up and cheap brazil weavon.

But are you in anyway related to Sen. Yarima? How did you do it? I mean, how does it feels getting a minor pregnant? Dude, that girl is still a kid. Damn you!!!

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by THEAMAKA(f): 2:06am On Jul 25, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

That girl is finer than your Somali, fugly looking miss Imo. By the way, can I see your picture? A be your phone no get camera?

Exactly, you just proved my point. The fact that you couldn't confirm whether she is fine or not says it all. Well Miss Imo is technically not a loser because she will still be going to the Miss Universe pageant to represent! cool One of the biggest, most recognized international pageants around. So take HBP medication and enjoy the show.
Enough said here. wink

3 Likes

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 2:08am On Jul 25, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

But are you in anyway related to Sen. Yarima? How did you do it? I mean, how does it feels getting a minor pregnant? Dude, that girl is still a kid. Damn you!!!

See as teeth wan run comot from her mouth grin

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by seangy4konji: 2:09am On Jul 25, 2013
The wowo girl no gree post her pics na...she say she get date...maybe na with evander holyfield as i think she be bodybuilder or weightlifter...you will see i guess right if she wan prove her self...how u go open ur mouth deh talk and make u prove ur self u say u get dinner date..dinner date koochina gate ni...mofo...

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 2:10am On Jul 25, 2013
I bet you, if my ibo ppl find out that bayelsa is also from imo state, dem go calm down small.

Shameless scene. Shameful display of bigotry

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Cusubaba(m): 2:12am On Jul 25, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

Scumbag! Miss Imo came second and she is going to represent Nigeria in Miss Universe. Congrat Miss Bayalsa and Miss Imo. God bless old Eastern Region ( SE- SS). Go and hug wet transformer slowpoke.

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Rhino5dm: 2:12am On Jul 25, 2013
THE AMAKA:

Exactly, you just proved my point. The fact that you couldn't confirm that she is fine says it all. Well Miss Imo is technically not a loser because she will still be going to the Miss Universe pageant to represent! cool One of the biggest, most recognized international pageants around. So take HBP medication and enjoy the show.
Enough said here. wink

Just post your picture joor! All this side-stepping won't help you. If 1000 dollars is small, I can make it up.

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by seangy4konji: 2:13am On Jul 25, 2013
Cusu...U dont know the country u fighting for...sorry to say but ELERIBU ni o in SAKA'S voice
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 2:14am On Jul 25, 2013
Cusubaba: Scumbag! Miss Imo came second and she is going to represent Nigeria in Miss Universe. Congrat Miss Bayalsa and Miss Imo. God bless old Eastern Region ( SE- SS). Go and hug wet transformer slowpoke.

That chic is not going to bring any crown home. She's there to just f'eyin. Your bigotry keeps sending fleshless fish to represent us every year.

Miss Kogi would have had a better chance abeg.

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by seangy4konji: 2:14am On Jul 25, 2013
She deh side step the matter ni....post photo abi camera battery too low

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Cusubaba(m): 2:15am On Jul 25, 2013
THE AMAKA:

Exactly, you just proved my point. The fact that you couldn't confirm whether she is fine or not says it all. Well Miss Imo is technically not a loser because she will still be going to the Miss Universe pageant to represent! cool One of the biggest, most recognized international pageants around. So take HBP medication and enjoy the show.
Enough said here. wink
My sister, just ignore that big fool and go to bed. Am reading for that scumbag.

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 2:16am On Jul 25, 2013
THE AMAKA:

As an IMOLITE i am proud that Imo State will be representing us at Miss Universe. What exactly is wrong with that statement?
From the first day their pictures were displayed as the 34 contestants, I wanted Miss Anambra or Miss Kwara to win.

Next time, don't try to take my statement and twist it around into something completely different just because you wanna prove your invalid azz point. K? wink

Girls that look like road kill shouldn't be calling other girls ugly. Tell me whether the girl calling Miss Imo ugly is even fine sef? With those cheap eyelashes and unmatching face powder. grin cheesy
Let us see your own pix nau if you're not ugly and mind you if i contest against that your miss Imo,i will beat her to it hands down grin and so forking what if she's gonna rep miss universe as long as she is not the winner of MBGN and won't rep naija in miss world. Cover your face in shame b'cos am bold enough to show how i look like and wtf if you call my brazillian or eye lashes fake as long as i didn't buy it wit ur money i see no reason why u want to kill urself b'cos of it. Let us see wat u luk like first b4 u'll open ur cancerous mouth to talk rubbish here
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 2:16am On Jul 25, 2013
THE AMAKA:

Girls that look like road kill shouldn't be calling other girls ugly. Tell me whether the girl calling Miss Imo ugly is even fine sef? With those cheap eyelashes and unmatching face powder. grin cheesy
Let us see your own pix nau if you're not ugly and mind you if i contest against that your miss Imo,i will beat her to it hands down grin and so forking what if she's gonna rep miss universe as long as she is not the winner of MBGN and won't rep naija in miss world. Cover your face in shame b'cos am bold enough to show how i look like and wtf if you call my brazillian or eye lashes fake as long as i didn't buy it wit ur money i see no reason why u want to kill urself b'cos of it. Let us see wat u luk like first b4 u'll open ur cancerous mouth to talk rubbish here
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by seangy4konji: 2:17am On Jul 25, 2013
Me self put 600 dollars but you go see say she go go find model picture post ni....another bet on that unless she use pencil write am for paper hold am for hand if na fine gal na hin i go believe.
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Rhino5dm: 2:17am On Jul 25, 2013
Cusubaba: Scumbag! Miss Imo came second and she is going to represent Nigeria in Miss Universe. Congrat Miss Bayalsa and Miss Imo. God bless old Eastern Region ( SE- SS). Go and hug wet transformer slowpoke.

Dude, how did you manage to get that toddler pregnant? Did you promised her bold 5? or was it rapè? YOU ARE SICK TO HAVE SLEPT WITH THAT KID!. *spits

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Rhino5dm: 2:19am On Jul 25, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

@That chic is not going to bring any crown home. She's there to just f'eyin. Your bigotry keeps sending fleshless fish to represent us every year.

Miss Kogi would have had a better chance abeg.

Which crown? Only if she's going to contest against nematodes.
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 2:20am On Jul 25, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

Which crown? Only if she's going to contest against nematodes.

Ewooooo na pesin pikin be that o

O fe pa omolomo? Ma je ki iya omo yen sunkun omo o
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Cusubaba(m): 2:21am On Jul 25, 2013
arcbabe: Let us see your own pix nau if you're not ugly and mind you if i contest against that your miss Imo,i will beat her to it hands down grin and so forking what if she's gonna rep miss universe as long as she is not the winner of MBGN and won't rep naija in miss world. Cover your face in shame b'cos am bold enough to show how i look like and wtf if you call my brazillian or eye lashes fake as long as i didn't buy it wit ur money i see no reason why u want to kill urself b'cos of it. Let us see wat u luk like first b4 u'll open ur cancerous mouth to talk rubbish here
Hahahahaha....wonders shall never end. U want to contest with who? Human beings or Animals. Even pig will win u in beauty contest. Go and sit down she-boon.
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 2:21am On Jul 25, 2013
THE AMAKA:

I don't need to bring my pics. You left yourself to be ridiculed when you decided to call someone ugly while you look like road kill.
Now I remember why I stopped coming to this dump. Nobodies forming "importance" grin

Anyway, I have a dinner date. BYE BYE cheesy
A cheap bitch like you having a dinner date OMG it's disasterous grin
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by seangy4konji: 2:21am On Jul 25, 2013
I say na Eleribu in saka's voice you are still asking question....gal dat looks like my sis in ss1
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Rhino5dm: 2:23am On Jul 25, 2013
arcbabe: Let us see your own pix nau if you're not ugly and mind you if i contest against that your miss Imo,i will beat her to it hands down grin and so forking what if she's gonna rep miss universe as long as she is not the winner of MBGN and won't rep naija in miss world. Cover your face in shame b'cos am bold enough to show how i look like and wtf if you call my brazillian or eye lashes fake as long as i didn't buy it wit ur money i see no reason why u want to kill urself b'cos of it. Let us see wat u luk like first b4 u'll open ur cancerous mouth to talk rubbish here

Don't mind them joor. cool

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 2:23am On Jul 25, 2013
Afam4ev and his bigotry.

He started the same ish when Lupey (Yoruba) won against adaobi (ibo) for a mere miss nl contest. Dude whined for days. Yey they'd claim that healthy competition is part of their culture.

A Yoruba won the caine prize, Chimamanda claimed that the prize was worthless

Soyinka won the NP, Achebe belittled it

Miss Bayelsa won MGBN, same ish

There's a pattern... always

3 Likes

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 2:23am On Jul 25, 2013
Cusubaba: Hahahahaha....wonders shall never end. U want to contest with who? Human beings or Animals. Even pig will win u in beauty contest. Go and sit down she-boon.
slowpoke i don't have your time Go and nurse your baby grin
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by seangy4konji: 2:23am On Jul 25, 2013
Amaka sweety in Papa Ajascos voice...where is d photo naw?

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Vansnickers: 2:26am On Jul 25, 2013
Cusubaba: Hahahahaha....wonders shall never end. U want to contest with who? Human beings or Animals. Even pig will win u in beauty contest. Go and sit down she-boon.

Grow up Dumb@ss.

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Rhino5dm: 2:32am On Jul 25, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Ewooooo na pesin pikin be that o

O fe pa omolomo? Ma je ki iya omo yen sunkun omo o

For real, that girl toooooooooo ugly.

Texas.Cowgirl:
Afam4ev and his bigotry.

He started the same ish when Lupey (Yoruba) won against adaobi (ibo) for a mere miss nl contest. Dude whined for days. Yey they'd claim that healthy competition is part of their culture.

A Yoruba won the caine prize, Chimamanda claimed that the prize was worthless

Soyinka won the NP, Achebe belittled it

Miss Bayelsa won MGBN, same ish

There's a pattern... always

That's why am still awake to expose them.

Read here to see how the vultures wanted to devoured that innocent girl because she's not one of them.

https://www.nairaland.com/1366706/anna-banner-bayelsa-crowned-mbgn/1

^^^
Just take time to analyze what you are dealing with.
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Cusubaba(m): 2:33am On Jul 25, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

Dude, how did you manage to get that toddler pregnant? Did you promised her bold 5? or was it rapè? YOU ARE SICK TO HAVE SLEPT WITH THAT KID!. *spits
Fool! The girl is 21 years and her parents are very rich. Get this in ur palm oil brain. Fool, she is not Omotala that her bleaching face pilot husband married at the age of 16 because of poverty. Am not Olusegun Obasenjo that raped his daughter inlaw, or oba of Ekiti that raped a corper and am also not u that is raping ur under 10 sisters every day. Scumbag!
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Rhino5dm: 2:35am On Jul 25, 2013
seangy4konji: Amaka sweety in Papa Ajascos voice...where is d photo naw?
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 2:38am On Jul 25, 2013
Cusubaba: Fool! The girl is 21 years and her parents are very rich. Get this in ur palm oil brain. Fool, she is not Omotala that her bleaching face pilot husband married at the age of 16 because of poverty. Am not Olusegun Obasenjo that raped his daughter inlaw, or oba of Ekiti that raped a corper and am also not u that is raping ur under 10 sisters every day. Scumbag!

Stop molesting lil girls, boy. Abi you be igwe 1 of alaba market that likes underage toto? Leave 9 years old pikin alone, dem no go listen

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Blessing Okoro: I Will Commit Suicide, I Rather Die Than Face This Shame / Afeez Agoro, Nigeria's Tallest Man Dies At 48 / Cossy Orjiakor Dazzles At Her Birthday Parties (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.