Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

His New Girlfriend He Found On Nairaland Is A Hunch Back - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / His New Girlfriend He Found On Nairaland Is A Hunch Back (4366 Views)

Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) / He Has A Girlfriend He Wont Leave But Still Wants Her / To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His New Girlfriend He Found On Nairaland Is A Hunch Back by Nobody: 12:24am On Jul 26, 2013
Shollypopz:
I miss you too cry...hope u're back for real

M back grin... been banned twice already. angry
Re: His New Girlfriend He Found On Nairaland Is A Hunch Back by Nwanneamakah: 1:14am On Jul 26, 2013
gedtalks: Why cant it be true. Anyone can be on Nairaland as long as you can afford a phone. Nairaland has over 1.09 million members...dont you know that this includes all kinds of people...short, tall, foolish, rich, poor, sick, jujuman, armed robber, pastor, ......its VERY POSSIBLE jare

grin LOL @ ARMED ROBBER grin grin
Re: His New Girlfriend He Found On Nairaland Is A Hunch Back by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 26, 2013
@Sholly, what do u need the ID for? Abi dat one go remove am d hunch for back?
Re: His New Girlfriend He Found On Nairaland Is A Hunch Back by Chidonsky: 10:04am On Jul 26, 2013
@sholly i advice u 2 keep d person id 2 urslf 2 avoid public mockery nd disrepute of d person involved in d dilema...bt av i alwaz warn ppl dat is gud 2 b real nd plain.it such embarrasing dat ppl use internet 2 deceive,make faceless indulgence nd water d hope 4 d genuine 1nce to engage in an honorble deal..let ur action hea speak gud abt u both online nd offline@all
Re: His New Girlfriend He Found On Nairaland Is A Hunch Back by Smartiegurl(f): 11:03am On Jul 26, 2013
The last time i checked, nobody was forbidden from posting on nairaland, so long as you can read and write.
To me the hunchback lady is also here for fun just like most of us, somehow, maybe her posts were kinda enticing to the Op's friend and he decided to holla her.....but unfortunately she wasn't what he thought she was because not everyone will talk about there deformity. So OP, no be the girl create her self, na God.

1 Like

Re: His New Girlfriend He Found On Nairaland Is A Hunch Back by tishat(f): 3:43am On Jul 27, 2013
@ op You first got me angry by laughing,what are you laughing @?better advice ur friend to manage that relationship well and plesantly exit the girls life and not give the poor girl more reasons to ask her God questions.
Re: His New Girlfriend He Found On Nairaland Is A Hunch Back by Nobody: 6:12am On Jul 27, 2013
No vex Tishat, i wasnt laughing in mockery. But it would av been better if she was real from d onset than taking us unawares.
Re: His New Girlfriend He Found On Nairaland Is A Hunch Back by Kgdavid(m): 8:03am On Jul 27, 2013
this is ridiculously funny so i can't help laughing but its also very sad.... sad cest la vie
Re: His New Girlfriend He Found On Nairaland Is A Hunch Back by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 28, 2013
And so? undecided undecidedShe no get kpekus like other normal and abnormal females? undecided undecided lipsrsealed
Re: His New Girlfriend He Found On Nairaland Is A Hunch Back by gedtalks(m): 4:00pm On Jul 28, 2013
lynpetra: And so? undecided undecidedShe no get kpekus like other normal and abnormal females? undecided undecided lipsrsealed

see this chic o! Abi you no sabi say e get kpeus wey no go fit mek the ANACONDA stand attention.
Re: His New Girlfriend He Found On Nairaland Is A Hunch Back by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 28, 2013
gedtalks:

see this chic o! Abi you no sabi say e get kpeus wey no go fit mek the ANACONDA stand attention.

Yet madwomen dey carry belle cheesy cheesy
Re: His New Girlfriend He Found On Nairaland Is A Hunch Back by 190: 4:40pm On Jul 28, 2013
this thread is filled with kids from start to just the last poster above me

sighs
Re: His New Girlfriend He Found On Nairaland Is A Hunch Back by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 28, 2013
190: this thread is filled with kids from start to just the last poster above me

sighs

undecided you forgot to include 190
Re: His New Girlfriend He Found On Nairaland Is A Hunch Back by 190: 4:50pm On Jul 28, 2013
^ I ent a kid!

Im way bigger than all of you on this section of NL
Re: His New Girlfriend He Found On Nairaland Is A Hunch Back by Mynd44: 5:03pm On Jul 28, 2013
Big cry baby
Re: His New Girlfriend He Found On Nairaland Is A Hunch Back by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 28, 2013
190: ^ I ent a kid!

Im way bigger than all of you on this section of NL

Oh I see # trying to figure out how many inches he has got there grin grin
Re: His New Girlfriend He Found On Nairaland Is A Hunch Back by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 28, 2013
xynerise:
Na wa for you o. Why you dey talk like this undecided
I said that since I believe that everything God made are made beautifully. So, what is wrong with hunchback?
Re: His New Girlfriend He Found On Nairaland Is A Hunch Back by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 28, 2013
tpacalipse: I said that since I believe that everything God made are made beautifully. So, what is wrong with hunchback?

GBAM!!!!
Re: His New Girlfriend He Found On Nairaland Is A Hunch Back by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 28, 2013
xynerise:
Hypocrite, can you marry a woman with 3 legs? Since we are all the same and you dont see anything wrong with her.

Stop acting like you are different.
I bet you don't understand a thing. What are you gaining with the hunchback thing?
Re: His New Girlfriend He Found On Nairaland Is A Hunch Back by 190: 7:22am On Jul 29, 2013
lynpetra:

Oh I see # trying to figure out how many inches he has got there grin grin
angry angry
Re: His New Girlfriend He Found On Nairaland Is A Hunch Back by Nobody: 8:44am On Aug 03, 2013
190: angry angry

Ok baby,no dispute!You are bigger and mature than all. smiley
Re: His New Girlfriend He Found On Nairaland Is A Hunch Back by 30ammy(f): 4:56pm On Aug 03, 2013
Austeenxx: What?!

**falls down from garri tree** grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hotel Where People Pay To Have Sex With Animals Busted By Police / How True Is This Picture.. (PIX) / She Torments Me With Her Hot Body At The Office - Married Man Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.