Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

His New Girlfriend He Found On Nairaland Is A Hunch Back - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / His New Girlfriend He Found On Nairaland Is A Hunch Back (4367 Views)

Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) / He Has A Girlfriend He Wont Leave But Still Wants Her / To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His New Girlfriend He Found On Nairaland Is A Hunch Back by 190: 6:53pm On Jul 25, 2013
and i bet shes active in romance section too

redbenson confide in me whos she grin grin grin
Re: His New Girlfriend He Found On Nairaland Is A Hunch Back by MrCork: 7:58pm On Jul 25, 2013
..hmmm..i suspect those 3 nairaland females have hunch back:.. Ms Chima, REALITY101 & Onlila...ther is sumtin fishy about them!! angry
Re: His New Girlfriend He Found On Nairaland Is A Hunch Back by xynerise: 8:16pm On Jul 25, 2013
tpacalipse: Is there anything wrong with hunchback?
Na wa for you o. Why you dey talk like this undecided
Re: His New Girlfriend He Found On Nairaland Is A Hunch Back by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 25, 2013
I think she should of told Redbensons friend about her being deformed rather then SURPRISING the guy.. Atleast he would've known what to expect nd could've dealt with it more easier..
Re: His New Girlfriend He Found On Nairaland Is A Hunch Back by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 25, 2013
I wonder what mr cork and 190 go get undecided
Re: His New Girlfriend He Found On Nairaland Is A Hunch Back by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 25, 2013
If the op doesn't post the ID of the girl in question, then this is all bullshit
Y'all need to stop being so darn gullible! "Hunch-back"?? GTFOH!!
Re: His New Girlfriend He Found On Nairaland Is A Hunch Back by Godson201333(m): 8:45pm On Jul 25, 2013
seeing is believing..Lemme see the hunch back first!
Re: His New Girlfriend He Found On Nairaland Is A Hunch Back by xynerise: 8:49pm On Jul 25, 2013
spongeback: I wonder what mr cork and 190 go get undecided
Are you the.........oh sorry, yours is spongeback undecided
Re: His New Girlfriend He Found On Nairaland Is A Hunch Back by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 25, 2013
xynerise:
Are you the.........oh sorry, yours is spongeback undecided
I know someone was going to make a joke about it but I didn't expect it to be this dry undecided

4 Likes

Re: His New Girlfriend He Found On Nairaland Is A Hunch Back by xynerise: 9:01pm On Jul 25, 2013
spongeback:
I know someone was going to make a joke about it but I didn't expect it to be this dry undecided
Chill grin.
Re: His New Girlfriend He Found On Nairaland Is A Hunch Back by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 25, 2013
In God's eyes we are all equals. Whether hunchback or hunchstomack, k legs or curve legs, big head or ant head, all are the same. When the deformity of a man, is the subject of discussion or ridicule by foools on a forum, the consequence in the future might be one of their own sons or daughters possessing such deformity. After all, there is nothing bad if nature decides to honor you with a dose of your own poison.

1 Like

Re: His New Girlfriend He Found On Nairaland Is A Hunch Back by xynerise: 9:14pm On Jul 25, 2013
tpacalipse: In God's eyes we are all equals. Whether hunchback or hunchstomack, k legs or curve legs, big head or ant head, all are the same. When the deformity of a man, is the subject of discussion or ridicule by foools on a forum, the consequence in the future might be one of their own sons or daughters possessing such deformity. After all, there is nothing bad if nature decides to honor you with a dose of your own poison.
Hypocrite, can you marry a woman with 3 legs? Since we are all the same and you dont see anything wrong with her.

Stop acting like you are different.
Re: His New Girlfriend He Found On Nairaland Is A Hunch Back by DExplorer1: 9:28pm On Jul 25, 2013
Shollypopz: If the op doesn't post the ID of the girl in question, then this is all bull shit

Y'all need to stop being so darn gullible! "Hunch-back"?? GTFOH!!
Asking for her ID to do what? Congratulate her? undecided
Re: His New Girlfriend He Found On Nairaland Is A Hunch Back by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 25, 2013
D-Explorer:

Asking for her ID to do what? Congratulate her? undecided
God gave you a brain so you can use it. It doesn't hurt to think!
Re: His New Girlfriend He Found On Nairaland Is A Hunch Back by xynerise: 9:36pm On Jul 25, 2013
Shollypopz:
undecided

Smh
Re: His New Girlfriend He Found On Nairaland Is A Hunch Back by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 25, 2013
xynerise:
undecided

Smh
If it prevents you from uttering something stupid, then do continue shaking it.
D-X, can learn from you undecided
Re: His New Girlfriend He Found On Nairaland Is A Hunch Back by Enegod(m): 9:43pm On Jul 25, 2013
xynerise:
undecided

Smh
smh2
Re: His New Girlfriend He Found On Nairaland Is A Hunch Back by DExplorer1: 9:44pm On Jul 25, 2013
Shollypopz:
Your comment is simply ridiculous just as the thread itself. Ok, tell me, after you know the ID, what's next for you? Funny!
Re: His New Girlfriend He Found On Nairaland Is A Hunch Back by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 25, 2013
D-Explorer:

Your comment is simply ridiculous just as the thread itself. Ok, tell me, after you know the ID, what's next for you? Funny!
Argh! I am trying so hard not to call you stupid. Go back to my initial post, read it slowly this time.
Re: His New Girlfriend He Found On Nairaland Is A Hunch Back by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 25, 2013
hmmm
Re: His New Girlfriend He Found On Nairaland Is A Hunch Back by DExplorer1: 10:18pm On Jul 25, 2013
Shollypopz:
No, you need to stop acting brain dead. Of course I won't make sense to you, you are yet to use your brain...you keep asking me a stup1d question that anyone who doesn't suffer abnormalities in his angular gyrus or wernicke's area, wouldn't have to ask.

You're asking me what I intend to do with an ID, that my post clearly insinuated doesn't exist. Are you daft?!
It's no surprise that you've always been rude. What a trademark you've got pretty young thing.
Re: His New Girlfriend He Found On Nairaland Is A Hunch Back by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 25, 2013
xynerise:
Your foolishness is a gift
My foolishness is your wisdom any day, any time.

4 Likes

Re: His New Girlfriend He Found On Nairaland Is A Hunch Back by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jul 25, 2013
D-Explorer:

It's no surprise that you've always been rude. What a trademark you've got pretty young thing.
Thank you! cool

1 Like

Re: His New Girlfriend He Found On Nairaland Is A Hunch Back by xynerise: 10:22pm On Jul 25, 2013
Shollypopz:
My foolishness is your wisdom any day, any time.

My son is laughing at this post. cheesy

Being rude to everyone measures your level of frustration.

6 Likes

Re: His New Girlfriend He Found On Nairaland Is A Hunch Back by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 25, 2013
^^Your son is laughing because he hasn't seen Daddy this happy......

Daddy is rejoicing Shollypopz paid him lil attention grin grin

5 Likes

Re: His New Girlfriend He Found On Nairaland Is A Hunch Back by Mynd44: 11:10pm On Jul 25, 2013
God punish MTN for making me late to this
Re: His New Girlfriend He Found On Nairaland Is A Hunch Back by Nobody: 12:02am On Jul 26, 2013
Shollypopz: ^^Your son is laughing because he hasn't seen Daddy this happy......

Daddy is rejoicing Shollypopz paid him lil attention grin grin

i haff miss this momma. grin grin
Re: His New Girlfriend He Found On Nairaland Is A Hunch Back by Nobody: 12:20am On Jul 26, 2013
yinkaGreen:

i haff miss this momma. grin grin
I miss you too cry...hope u're back for real

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Kind Of Girls Do Guys Like: Cute And Decent Girls Or Sexy And Hot Girls / The Guy I Love Dumped Me Yesterday. Weeps / Ladies & Guys List 5 Of Your Most Romantic Songs That Puts You In The Mood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.