Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,192 members, 7,845,921 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists (28224 Views)

PDP Forced Me To Sign Fake Results–abia North Returning Officer / Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ / Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by ckkris: 12:03pm On Jul 27, 2013
Many Muslims desire to become Christians. Na thunder and aradu go fire anyone muslin wey go try to kill them. No be Naija we de?
Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by Austeenxx: 12:42pm On Jul 27, 2013
Yeah right.

**continues drinking GH and listening to Tonto Dike's It's Over**

1 Like

Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by saidutal(m): 1:08pm On Jul 27, 2013
At 25 she is matured enough to choose her ways of life. Papa leave her alone. Allah akbar
Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by tpia5: 1:22pm On Jul 27, 2013
Obviously there's a man involved, else she wouldnt still be shaping her eyebrows.

1 Like

Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by samyan12: 2:24pm On Jul 27, 2013
After reading all the comments above made by xtians, its just depressing to think that I live amongst pple who might also reason like this.
The girl is an adult who has the right to practise whateva religion she chooses, nobody is asking themselves what would the emir stand to gain, from jazzing or forcefully converting this girl. Next thing is for some pple to say the girl would soon be a suicide bomber, u hav muslims living around u, how many of them have bombed u and ur family?
Like we don't hav xtian thieves, armed robbers, ritual killers.
Pple jjust come online and run their mouth anyhow, some have even claimed that d interview was made under duress, how do u knw that? I have a friend who used to be muslim, but converted to xtianity, and I've neva held the thot that her pastor used jjuju on her to convert her, but when its the other way round, some pple like dose on this forum talk rubbish instead. If being xtian is thinking like all this xtains above that have commented, then I'd rather be an atheist.

12 Likes

Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by tpia5: 2:26pm On Jul 27, 2013
And if atheists comment the same way, then what happens?

You switch to something else?

Take responsibility for your own decisions dear.

The buck has to stop at some point.

1 Like

Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by tpia5: 2:29pm On Jul 27, 2013
The actual reason why the girl is being kept by the emir is still unknown.

On her part, the girl might be doing all this in an attempt to get a man, but its less clear what the emir stands to gain.

For one, there are muslims in and from asaba, so its not like islam is unheard of there.

Secondly, its not beauty (alone) because hausa girls easily dust off southerners in that area
Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by babaNepa(m): 2:43pm On Jul 27, 2013
Donmams: Allah has shown her the light of Islam and no one can take it away. It is my fervent prayer this Ramadan that more Igbos convert to Islam.
haappy 2c u on dis forum mahmood.idris nizzy frnd.also happy 4d lady hu converted 2 islam.
Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by greedie1(f): 3:00pm On Jul 27, 2013
Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by greedie1(f): 3:00pm On Jul 27, 2013
Donmams: Allah has shown her the light of Islam and no one can take it away. It is my fervent prayer this Ramadan that more Igbos convert to Islam.

chukwu aju!!!!!
tufiakwa!
Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by 3ace(m): 3:03pm On Jul 27, 2013
If I'm correct, we have more of Christian converts than Muslim. So why does it make news whenever there's a Muslim convert? Abi una think say e go dey pain us for bodi? Wetin concern me, na her life na?

1 Like

Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by makahlj2: 3:03pm On Jul 27, 2013
there must be juju involved
Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 27, 2013

"Some are born great, some achieve greatness, some have greatness thrust upon them, yet others need religion to have a sense of worth in life."
-Me.

2 Likes

Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 27, 2013
God forgive me but with the way Christians run their mouth on this thread. I'd rather be a Satanist than follow Jesus. Honestly,u don't practice what U preach. Where's the love of Christ in your words? Islam is evil,the girl is going to hell and comments like this should stop. Islam has got nothing absolutely nothing to do with terrorism,Islam is accommodating,the 77virgins for terrorist is crapped.. Let the girl live and practice her faith.. Pleaseee

8 Likes

Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 27, 2013
converting to Islam shouldn't make news IMHO but I can understand the frustration of her parents,I will also be concerned if she were my daughter or sister
For any Christian in Nigeria that converts to Islam there are probably 200 to 300 Muslims in the same Nigeria that convert to Christianity.
What is troubling is why she should drop out of school
is Islam aversed to education?
What is she doing daily?
A young girl like her should be in school even if she decides to worship amadioha in place of the faith of her fathers

Haven said that,switch it around,if this was the daughter of an Imam held hostage in Owerri by the traditional ruler for converting to Christianity and dropping out of school, muslims would have been slaughtering Christians up north by now.
I hope the Muslim killers will learn from that example.
Hopefully her eyes go clear soon and she will at least go back to school or else we would end up with another ignorant,half educated,unemployable Muslim woman that will populate Nigeria with more Almajiri kids.

8 Likes

Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 27, 2013
Freedom of Religion

1 Like

Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by ahmedoba22: 3:12pm On Jul 27, 2013
kettykin:
And become suicide bombers and religious rioters, what else will they benefit from changing their faith
mr man if u dont no wat to say keep quiet.

1 Like

Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by simpleseyi: 3:12pm On Jul 27, 2013
learn to respect other people's opinions and beliefs. It is called civilization and tolerance. Live and lets live.
Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by Siraleeyu(m): 3:18pm On Jul 27, 2013
homesteady: Let just continue praying for the girl, that the charm they used on her will soon be neutralised!!

Because I can't imagine a Pastor's daughter converting to islam on her own free will!! Its kinda absurd!!
lol........datx becauz islam is d true religion. Try associating wit gud muslims dude, I bet u within a short period of time u will convert
Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by ehispapa(m): 3:18pm On Jul 27, 2013
Non-sence thought its even someone reasonable they are talking about..seeing the pics i know the lady in question. She was rusticated from school and one of the few very bad girls on campus...running after old nupe men. Abeg no need comment on her issues she is only looking to butter her bread. Good formate girl..i pray make your maga pay for this your formate o
Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 27, 2013
All the talk about her safety is nonsense
There are Igbo Muslims right there in Igboland and absolutely no incidence of violence against them
No Igboman will kill their child for converting to Islam
He may be hurt and rightly so but will not kill them.

3 Likes

Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by luvmijeje(f): 3:19pm On Jul 27, 2013
I believe she is old enough to know what she want from life, Her parent and Nigerians should respect that decision.
If her parent believe foul play is involve, they should put it in prayer.
Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by Siraleeyu(m): 3:20pm On Jul 27, 2013
ehispapa: Non-sence thought its even someone reasonable they are talking about..seeing the pics i know the lady in question. She was rusticated from school and one of the few very bad girls on campus...running after old nupe men. Abeg no need comment on her issues she is only looking to butter her bread. Good formate girl..i pray make your maga pay for this your formate o
lol.....we don't care about her past, she is now clean for ur information..........am hausa by tribe bt luv her more than any of my tribe dat is not muslim.......though hardly to find 1

1 Like

Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 27, 2013
ehispapa: Non-sence thought its even someone reasonable they are talking about..seeing [size=18pt]the pics i know the lady in question. She was rusticated from school and one of the few very bad girls on campus...running after old nupe men[/size]. Abeg no need comment on her issues she is only looking to butter her bread. Good formate girl..i pray make your maga pay for this your formate o

Okokobioko!!
please tell us more
I have said on these pages years ago that the few Igbo men who convert to Islam do so for any financial benefits they can get
There was one in my village and his Islamic connections built him a gated mansion in the village grin grin grin
Another was a relative and he made money from the Mecca trips grin grin and relocated to the village with his Hausa wives grin grin ,he is now RIP
Na business grin

Many of them,the thing no dey go beyond their change of name
Al those charlatans in Owerri central mosque
I had a feeling this was about a man
Not surprised at all
Publicity stunt
Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by kel4soft: 3:22pm On Jul 27, 2013
Dereformer: I weep for this girl. If only she understands what she has done to herself.

It beat my imagination how this happened. I still believe that this girl is not acting with her senses.

Believe me, this whole thing will fall off her eyes by the time she is given to a man as old as or even older than her father for marriage.

My advice to the father is; be prayerful. I have already written an open letter in this forum to the president of CAN.

Let the matter be charged to court, let the court deliberations and cross examination of the girl be televised. if she repeats the statements above; I will believe she is not charmed.

Once again, to the father, I say be prayerful. If it is hypnosis, your daughter will surely come to her senses.

However, if it is her free will, then there is nothing anybody will do. But that will not make you hate or harm your daughter because you are not wiser than GOD.

I hold one truth as self evident, unequivocally true, eternally unshakeable and incontrovertibly correct, that JESUS CHRIST is the WAY, the TRUTH and the LIFE.
Well said
Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by ALISMILE(m): 3:22pm On Jul 27, 2013
9ja voice: time shall tell.

why not to the police for safety why emir house and sharia court?

lauf wan kill me. lets turn the table around:
lets say the girl in question is fulani convert to christian and taking refuge in the house of asagba of asaba? what do u tink will happen by now?
Can you please tell me how the police can protect her. Will she be livin in the police station.

1 Like

Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by Remii(m): 3:22pm On Jul 27, 2013
Mashaallah
Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 27, 2013
Christianity is not a religion of compulsion,stop deceiving yourself.
Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by kasheemawo(m): 3:30pm On Jul 27, 2013
princesammmy: when the charm the use On you finish your eyes go clear. its probably u were used to collecting free suya cause that's the major ways the used in the north to charm christian girls into islam.
see how u reason like fowl;it knows nothing than to pick corn
Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by Siraleeyu(m): 3:30pm On Jul 27, 2013
Dereformer: I weep for this girl. If only she understands what she has done to herself.

It beat my imagination how this happened. I still believe that this girl is not acting with her senses.

Believe me, this whole thing will fall off her eyes by the time she is given to a man as old as or even older than her father for marriage.

My advice to the father is; be prayerful. I have already written an open letter in this forum to the president of CAN.

Let the matter be charged to court, let the court deliberations and cross examination of the girl be televised. if she repeats the statements above; I will believe she is not charmed.

Once again, to the father, I say be prayerful. If it is hypnosis, your daughter will surely come to her senses.

However, if it is her free will, then there is nothing anybody will do. But that will not make you hate or harm your daughter because you are not wiser than GOD.

I hold one truth as self evident, unequivocally true, eternally unshakeable and incontrovertibly correct, that JESUS CHRIST is the WAY, the TRUTH and the LIFE.
how I wish u knw......u rather weep for urslf cuz she had made a ryt decision for her self, beta convert b4 its too late, datx my advice 4 u

1 Like

Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by ibifeeq(m): 3:30pm On Jul 27, 2013
It her choice let nobody blame her,welcum sister to d religion of peace

1 Like

Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by rabbit13467: 3:32pm On Jul 27, 2013
Holy Shit.. Good for you.. you will come back to your sense after 5 kids. Damn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead / Omosede Igbinedion Empowers Women With Sewing Machines & Cash - Photos / Blockade: Beef Scarcity, Rising Cost Of Food Items Hit Southern States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.