Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,174 members, 7,845,855 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists (28223 Views)

PDP Forced Me To Sign Fake Results–abia North Returning Officer / Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ / Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by CoenzymeA: 6:58pm On Jul 27, 2013
Abuklaw: funny comment,it is only in Nigeria that every revert to islam must be through spell but every convert from it must be seeing the truth as claimed.thank God we're living in a communication age when no1 can tell that there is no mosque in israel and that britons and americans never revert to islam (also facilitated by hypnotize) and i will naively/gullibly believe.
I wonder why Nigerians don't follow their westminsters footstep when it comes to issues that favour islam and run for the cover just because the truth is prevailing

If it happened somewhere else I would not even care to comment. There are one too many of these instances occurring in Bida to be by chance. Those pictures you saw up there were taken in Bida. They know what I said is true. Just play clean to get your converts, not by charming them.
Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by airfinance(m): 6:58pm On Jul 27, 2013
homesteady: Let just continue praying for the girl, that the charm they used on her will soon be neutralised!!

Because I can't imagine a Pastor's daughter converting to islam on her own free will!! Its kinda absurd!!
That is to tell you that the pastors preachings are worldly things which most churches in nigeria preaches,islam is a complete way of life and it remeinds of the life after death,oneness of God,believe in his messengers.
Beside why would a pastor tell someone covering her hair to remove what she used to cover,which is pretty written in the bibble about women modesty,can he go to rome or better still the catholic nun,deeper life, to to stop covering their hair?
Hypocrisy and lack of ability to read more about islam is the major problem many non muslims are having...read more about your old testament and stop hidding the truth with the gospel of paul.

4 Likes

Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by deols(f): 7:02pm On Jul 27, 2013
Alhamdulillah for her..

Pretty hijabi Muslim lady.

Mwahhhhh. Welcome to Islam smiley smiley wink smiley

She is not the first case of a lady being scared of her parents after becoming a Muslim. She is an adult by the way.

A fine Muslim brother will marry her soon.

Her Father should open his heart to the truth his daughter has seen. Abi he is more concerned about securing his meal ticket ala pastor job?

6 Likes

Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by soderican(m): 7:08pm On Jul 27, 2013
Ignorance is a disease. Religion to an extent is a curse for making us av eyes but cnt see and ears but cnt hear. Beyond d level of physical appearance and separate forms,we r one wit all there is. #Godinus#
Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by agohavivi(f): 7:13pm On Jul 27, 2013
What a waste! May the lord intervene mightily in her case. So so unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by Ninapha(f): 7:15pm On Jul 27, 2013
My advice to the emir is to take the girl to a nuetral place, an NGO so as to save his name. I hv this believe that she is into a relationship wit one mulim big boy and its always the case. My cousin did it and when the marriage no work, she fast waka. U need to see her seriousness then.

Dear pastor, wait on the Lord and he wd answer in this time of trouble. The next news to follow na Aisha weds ABDULRAHMAN! Na dey koko.
Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by Cypost: 7:20pm On Jul 27, 2013
Pple should ask pertinent questions.

Why did she drop from school naa, is her news faith averse to education.

Who will be responsible for her upkeep now and after the news and razzmatazz.

I think there is more to this than meet the eyes. At 25 she should be rounding her program not dropping out of school. If she even catch better moslem husband e 4 make small sense.
Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by Onyejonchi: 7:29pm On Jul 27, 2013
Etsu Nupe is shameless
Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by raeez(m): 7:36pm On Jul 27, 2013
Abuklaw: what a brilliant comment from the cavity of a sage.u're indeed a role model to other igbos afam.but my question is,why do xtians convertee face a those absolute rejection and even life threat from their family members (my mum as a case study) while everyone will jump to conclusion that islam lack tolerant if any muslim should act likewise. My father went through hell during the fierce battle with his in law on the issue but i thank God for his doggedness and absolute forbearance to pacify and unite with his angry in law. We now live in a cordial co-existence. The most funniest part of this story was that her 3 younger sisters follow suit.i always and will contnue to say it that every sane physche need not be condemn for taking risky and convolute decision.
allahu akbar I know of an igbo man who converted to islam many years ago he is even more devoted to the religion than we that we born in it. Anyone that Allah has guided aright none can lead astray
Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by nagoma(m): 7:37pm On Jul 27, 2013
Afam4eva: This girl is old enough to make her choice which religion to belong to. Whether she was hypnotized or not should nto sufficed else we can also say that those that have become born again Chritians were equally hypnotized. Abi no be so? I also understand her fears of not wanting to go back home. A typical Igbo man will rather die than see that a member of his family is a Muslim and even if he allows the girl practice her religion, she won't feel at home talk more of the community where she comes from.

What you said is factual. Even Muslim convert to Christianity could run away from home for similar reasons. But I am surprised that YOU can be objective . OR are you also hypnotized?
Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 27, 2013
Donmams: Allah has shown her the light of Islam and no one can take it away. It is my fervent prayer this Ramadan that more Igbos convert to Islam.
over my dead body

1 Like

Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by thorpido(m): 7:42pm On Jul 27, 2013
Usman212s: "Whomever Allah guides, no one can misguide, and whomever Allah misguides, no one can guide him/her."
Allah misguides?What kind of a father will choose to misguide his children?

1 Like

Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by tbaba1234: 7:53pm On Jul 27, 2013
Many people who become muslim go through a very hard time with family.

There was another pastor's daugther, who became muslim, she was disowned by the family.

Alhamdulilah, she got a scholarship into medical school and she is doing great. The family have totally cut her out.

2 Likes

Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by thorpido(m): 7:56pm On Jul 27, 2013
tbaba1234: Many people that become muslim go through a very hard time with family.

There was another pastor's daugther, who became muslim, she was disowned by the family.

Alhamdulilah, she got a scholarship into medical school and she is doing great. The family have totally cut her out.

But in Islam,the muslim who converts has a verdict of death upon her abi?
Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by philipstanley(m): 8:00pm On Jul 27, 2013
...May her gentle soul Rest In Peace (RIP). I pity her...
Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by COOLDUN: 8:00pm On Jul 27, 2013
I can see how muslims are reacting to this news. This proves right the adage that says that , It is good for dog to die in the house of a fowl, but a taboo for a fowl to die in the house of a dog.Because dog would be accused of killing fowl.

Yes now she is right and matured to change her religion/faith, accepted but when it happens to a muslim girls converting to Christianity and run away from home, she has signed her death sentence no matter her age.

This is one of the reasons the Burmese Buddhists religion members has vowed to flush muslims out of their society. When the muslim immigrants kidnap the Burmese women they would brainwash them into marrying them and denounce their religion, but when a muslim woman voluntarily changes her islamic faith and marry a Burmese Buddhist man, her family would kill her even going to an extend of killing the husband and the family members. This is one of the reasons the Buddhist Burmese has sworn to flush them out, now the muslims are crying louder than empty vessels.

Asians know how to settle matters with muslims, because they are not religous gullible like African countries mostly Southern Nigeria. If you hit muslims hard they will retreat but when you play tolerance they will claim to have monopoly of violence.

Why is coverting to islam is acceppted while converting to Christianity and other religions attracts death in islam?

This aforementioned girl is 25yrs, matured and eligible for her decisions , yes , i agree but what if she was a muslim girl that voluntarily converted to Christianity in Nigeria? I am not against her and her decision because she is matured enough to practice any faith, but why does it lead to killing of the muslim girls who convert to other religions?

If she is my sister, relation , or my daughter i will never disturb her from practicing her newly found faith, because everyone with his/her case to answer alone in the presence of God almighty. I don't disturb anyone from his/her life as long as i am disturbed with it.

My advice to the parents is to leave this girl alone, i know it won't be an easy task, but just face your other children, if she really converted willingly she will continue, but if there something attached to her conversion she will also willingly come back one day. Though it might not be a memorable home coming to her then, when she might have over reproduced children. No family will ever tolerate a liability from a woman whose youthful age was supported to be bright, but she chose to waste it away just like this girl abounded her studies to be resting in a palace now.

Congratulation to muslims, for winning a heart of a pastor's daughter, but let there be no bloodshed when a daughter of a gworo seller is also converted to Christianity in the South East, South South Nigeria.
Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by philipstanley(m): 8:03pm On Jul 27, 2013
I call dis "influence of bad frnds"
Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 27, 2013
9ja voice:

when ibos convert willingly its ok, but when it is clear or look like kidnaping how theb you want igbos to embrace islam.

if emir and sharis court are wise they need to let go of the girl else more problems are coming to hunt them.
Pls does conversion to islam stop one 4rm continuing his or her Education? If indeed she converted willingly y did she stop skul? She is under a spell
Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by tpia5: 8:09pm On Jul 27, 2013
deols:

Her Father should open his heart to the truth his daughter has seen. Abi he is more concerned about securing his meal ticket ala pastor job?

i really think the emir should take up the financial responsibilities of her family.

someone like me who is even looking for financial bonanza, i would just call on my new inlaws with my list of financial needs in hand.

ona kan o woja, there are many ways God can use to bless someone.

bye bye to suffering, hello to enjoyment, i don enter the league of priviledged nigerians be that.
Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 27, 2013
Donmams: Allah has shown her the light of Islam and no one can take it away. It is my fervent prayer this Ramadan that more Igbos convert to Islam.

Hahahahahahahahaha!!! Ochi Eze. Is it by force to convert. Pray harder. 77 likes. Chei

1 Like

Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by tpia5: 8:13pm On Jul 27, 2013
philip stanley: I call dis "influence of bad frnds"

true that.

however, longer throat might also be involved.

it takes the grace of God to be a choir member for real.
Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by tpia5: 8:14pm On Jul 27, 2013

for some reason, i see a strong resemblance here?
Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by agadamalik(m): 8:18pm On Jul 27, 2013
princesammmy: when the charm the use On you finish your eyes go clear. its probably u were used to collecting free suya cause that's the major ways the used in the north to charm christian girls into islam.
May d peace of Allah be wt u.
Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by kollyso(m): 8:21pm On Jul 27, 2013
3ace: If I'm correct, we have more of Christian converts than Muslim. So why does it make news whenever there's a Muslim convert? Abi una think say e go dey pain us for bodi? Wetin concern me, na her life na?
Seriously that's your thought? Then you'd better google out on the fastest growing religion in the world to have a clear picture of what's happening out there!
Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by adino(m): 8:22pm On Jul 27, 2013
you people dont seem to get it at all,this girl has been jazzed big time. probably by free suya
Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by thaoriginator: 8:29pm On Jul 27, 2013
Dereformer: I weep for this girl. If only she understands what she has done to herself.

It beat my imagination how this happened. I still believe that this girl is not acting with her senses.

Believe me, this whole thing will fall off her eyes by the time she is given to a man as old as or even older than her father for marriage.

My advice to the father is; be prayerful. I have already written an open letter in this forum to the president of CAN.

Let the matter be charged to court, let the court deliberations and cross examination of the girl be televised. if she repeats the statements above; I will believe she is not charmed.

Once again, to the father, I say be prayerful. If it is hypnosis, your daughter will surely come to her senses.

However, if it is her free will, then there is nothing anybody will do. But that will not make you hate or harm your daughter because you are not wiser than GOD.

I hold one truth as self evident, unequivocally true, eternally unshakeable and incontrovertibly correct, that JESUS CHRIST is the WAY, the TRUTH and the LIFE.
oga o, save am for tomorrow abeg nor let am waste. Lol!
Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by thaoriginator: 8:32pm On Jul 27, 2013
tpia@:

i really think the emir should take up the financial responsibilities of her family.

someone like me who is even looking for financial bonanza, i would just call on my new inlaws with my list of financial needs in hand.

ona kan o woja, there are many ways God can use to bless someone.

bye bye to suffering, hello to enjoyment, i don enter the league of priviledged nigerians be that.
bros wake up, morin don reash.
Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by Mustay(m): 8:37pm On Jul 27, 2013
tpia@:
many weird things in the report.

1. the girl got admission to poly at the age of 24

2. when did she leave secondary school? Most kids graduate by 18, with the ssce system, unless they went to private schools.

3. that means she spent perhaps 6 years at home before gaining admission?

4. i suspect she might have generally been somewhat rebellious before now.

5. Hope she's a nler? (at least can she still access a computer)

6. when they moved from lagos to abuja, did she socialize with southerners mostly, or

7. why wasnt she sent to a school in the south?

8. the parents should just take the case to God and leave it there.

You don't expect the interview to give you all the answers.
Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by Sissie(f): 8:46pm On Jul 27, 2013
Really!!!
All the people saying she's been jazzed. You had to resort to that as an excuse to why she reverted to islam.
Lol, hilarious.
Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 27, 2013
Mark my words, there is a muslim man involved. And that's another reason she will never go to her parents. She will keep insisting her parents will deal with her, even if they won't. She knows her parents will never support that marriage.

Don't worry, let's just wait and see. Wedding bells will ring soon. Who wants to bet?
Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by tpia5: 8:53pm On Jul 27, 2013
i dey even find who go hook rich guy among my acquaintances sef.

all this hustle and bustle dey tire person sometimes, if i were her relative, i'd make sure whoever dey do love nwantiti for this matter, settles me o.

na God provide am.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Lagos State Government Reverts Public Holiday To Two Days / Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead / Omosede Igbinedion Empowers Women With Sewing Machines & Cash - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.