Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,237 members, 7,846,116 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists (28225 Views)

PDP Forced Me To Sign Fake Results–abia North Returning Officer / Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ / Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 27, 2013
Donmams: Allah has shown her the light of Islam and no one can take it away. It is my fervent prayer this Ramadan that more Igbos convert to Islam.

I cancel and destroy that evil prayer in Jesus mighty name
Igboland shall be free from the curse of the bond woman

5 Likes

Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by Umamman1(m): 3:34pm On Jul 27, 2013
Dereformer: I weep for this girl. If only she understands what she has done to herself.

It beat my imagination how this happened. I still believe that this girl is not acting with her senses.

Believe me, this whole thing will fall off her eyes by the time she is given to a man as old as or even older than her father for marriage.

My advice to the father is; be prayerful. I have already written an open letter in this forum to the president of CAN.

Let the matter be charged to court, let the court deliberations and cross examination of the girl be televised. if she repeats the statements above; I will believe she is not charmed.

Once again, to the father, I say be prayerful. If it is hypnosis, your daughter will surely come to her senses.

However, if it is her free will, then there is nothing anybody will do. But that will not make you hate or harm your daughter because you are not wiser than GOD.

I hold one truth as self evident, unequivocally true, eternally unshakeable and incontrovertibly correct, that JESUS CHRIST is the WAY, the TRUTH and the LIFE.
I weep for you that you are left behind and am happy for Aisha to have taken a step that ll benefit her forever.

2 Likes

Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by ckkris: 3:34pm On Jul 27, 2013
Siraleeyu:

........am hausa by tribe bt luv her more than any of my tribe dat is not muslim.......though hardly to find 1

Hardly to find one? No go begin to slaughter Hausa Christians o. They are many, very many, and rapidly increasing in number, escaping terrorism, oppression of women, and backwardness.

1 Like

Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by DuduNegro: 3:35pm On Jul 27, 2013
The intolerance of Christianity is on display now for everyone to see.

Not too long ago a story appeared on this forum that one of the sons of Ado Bayero converted from Islam to Christianity. He had no threats on his life and moved about freely and his story was public.

Now the daughter of a Pastor converts from Christianity to Islam and hate and threats and intolerance is abound, even CAN is intolerant of her conversion.

It goes to prove that fanaticism, extremism, fundamentalism and intolerance exist in any religion that teaches dogmas and Christianity is not immune from the various terroristic images that Islam is labeled with. Christianity is just as volatile as Islam if the buttons are pushed to the right level.

The show is on.....

8 Likes

Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 27, 2013
ckkris:

Hardly to find one? No go begin to slaughter Hausa Christians o. They are many, very many, and rapidly increasing in number, escaping terrorism, oppression of women, and backwardness.

Many of them stay on as secret Christians because of the threat on their lives
I still remember as a kid the dramatic conversion of a Muslim imam in the north who went in to do the call to prayer and was shouting [size=18pt]Jesus[/size] through the loudspeakers
He fled nigeria after that
I have always wondered what became of him,let me search the Internet for that story.

1 Like

Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 27, 2013
Dudu_Negro: The intolerance of Christianity is on display now for everyone to see.

Not too long ago a story appeared on this forum that one of the sons of Ado Bayero converted from Islam to Christianity. He had no threats on his life and moved about freely and his story was public.

Now the daughter of a Pastor converts from Christianity to Islam and hate and threats and intolerance is abound, even CAN is intolerant of her conversion.

It goes to prove that fanaticism, extremism, fundamentalism and intolerance exist in any religion that teaches dogmas and Christianity is not immune from the various terroristic images that Islam is labeled with. Christianity is just as volatile as Islam if the buttons are pushed to the right level.

The show is on.....

Please sharap!
You are in a country where a Muslim group has an agenda to destroy Christians and enthrone sharia and are making good of their plan and you talk about intolerance
Muslims have risen up and slaughtered Christians for sport all over the world
How daft can you be?

6 Likes

Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 27, 2013
Thats good for her, i hope she finds salvation, no body should question her or come here u spit nonsense, she is a grown woman and is free to do whatever she likes but dropping out of school is a no brainer

1 Like

Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by kasheemawo(m): 3:41pm On Jul 27, 2013
makahlj2: there must be juju involved
your parents must have juju/charm you for being Christian too.abi what do u think?

2 Likes

Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by successking: 3:45pm On Jul 27, 2013
She has never been a christian and the father didn't know it. Quite unfortunate!!!

It's no use fighting over this matter anymore, she is an adult and has the right to decide what she wants to do with her life.

Let the father go and preach to her younger ones to embrace Christ now before it is too late.

3 Likes

Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by sobaemma(m): 3:45pm On Jul 27, 2013
am not surprise there may tends to be a black sheep in every family,what is there she say she likes in muslim?is its the begining of her downfall,first she has drop out of school,one thing am glad she didnt state here is that someone has threaten to kill her because she is a muslim,the threaten words use there was that her dad will take her to the village,we all know if its vice versa,am sure she should has drank like 12 poison from her family menmbers,so we know
Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by nwadaigbo: 3:46pm On Jul 27, 2013
her father should not cry wolf bc she is practicing what she had been taught. Let the father tell us whether d church he is attending now d original church where he was born and brought up. U see, ppl do a lot of things without knowing d implication of what they do. D father taught her how to jump around, from one church to another, from one prayer house to another.if u ask him, he would say, we are worshipping the same God, and that he has chosen where God is. May be satan resides in his former church. That he was in darkness, but now,has seen light. Telling everyone who cares to know that his parents who born him and trained him in a particular church are blind, without minding what d parents feeling might be. Mr. Pastor, ur daughter is a good learner. Allow her to make her choice. "She was in darrkness in redeem but hav found light in islam". The measure u give is d measure u get.

4 Likes

Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by Ayatullah(m): 3:47pm On Jul 27, 2013

Now the real story is out right from the Horse's Mouth with no Sentiments attached..............all HEMBELEMBE exaggeration and sensationalism on this story could now be put to a rest. When a 24 year old lady speak, reasonable people should be able to take her words as she presents them........MESHONU lipsrsealed to all Muslim Haters. May Allah perfect the lady's faith for her and strengthen her on the path of ISLAM.

2 Likes

Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by ALISMILE(m): 3:53pm On Jul 27, 2013
Are christians on NL tolerant? I wonder. Muslims vs christians on NL who is more tolerant.

2 Likes

Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by godfather666(m): 3:57pm On Jul 27, 2013
indeed GOD is great.And they(non muslims)will never like your ways.in Gods work we believe

2 Likes

Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by adino(m): 3:58pm On Jul 27, 2013
See how free suya has destroyed this girl's life. This same thing happened to a lady in one of my friends Nysc period in Borno. She was jazzed with free suya by the suya mallam. She denied everybody including her family. Last last she became muslim, pregnant and was forgotten.
Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by Immatex(m): 3:58pm On Jul 27, 2013
At 25 she's of age and the father should leave to her choice. Every of life's decisions have consequences and we must accept the responsibilities of our decisions when the time comes.
The glaring fact to her conversion is that it is not based on conviction but on wishful thinking and in expectation of a marriage if she's not already married to one Muslim man.
Her parents failed in parenting her and convincing her of why her parents' faith was the right way to serve God. They also lacked the required parental control of her from an early age and so take a measure responsibility from what will result of her life and decisions.
Her father is wrongly behind time in wanting to help her because he had all the infancy ages to do so but failed. Little wondered the inspired Proverbs admonitions parents to train up a child in the way for him/her that even when he grows old he will not depart from that way.
Their unbridled allowance of association with every form of persons lead her to keep association with Muslims and so the words of the Holy writings fulfilled in her case when it says 'Bad association spoils useful habits'.
None-the-less, the deed is done!

1 Like

Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by tpia5: 4:01pm On Jul 27, 2013
adino: See how free suya has destroyed this girl's life. This same thing happened to a lady in one of my friends Nysc period in Borno. She was jazzed with free suya by the suya mallam. She denied everybody including her family. Last last she became muslim, pregnant and was forgotten.

most of such conversions are probably aimed at destroying the girl's family or a wider demographic.

a girl should judge a man's intent by his willingness to go an extra mile for her. If a muslim man cant follow his supposed girlfriend to church, then that imo, is a glaring red flag which should not be ignored. Do you think its sex you'll use to tie him down? A muslim man?

of course some muslims might follow their girlfriends to church and then quit after they get what they want, but its still different than a woman saying she wants to become a muslim simply because she's dating (not even married to) a muslim man.

by doing that, you're giving the man free rein to disrespect you.

that's my understanding o, could be wrong.
Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by Goldenheart(m): 4:02pm On Jul 27, 2013
grin cheesy grin

Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by Erotex(m): 4:04pm On Jul 27, 2013
To me it's a lesson to any sensible Igbo man. Why North when we have Better school @ East?
It has happen b4, so this is js replay.
They love Igbo ladies seriously likewise every other tribes are dying for Igbo women.
It's a charm!! Stop saying is love ok.
We Igbos dont love islam.
Umunnem ndewoo!!
Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by tpia5: 4:04pm On Jul 27, 2013
@ gulderheart

for you no doubt.
Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by Roserbert(m): 4:04pm On Jul 27, 2013
Atimes, its always good τ̲̅ȍ put ourselves in people's shoe before we condemn their acts, let's out sentiments aside.
Let's try and see the girl's act from this point, you sent your daughter τ̲̅ȍ school, let's assume, you continue paying all the required monies, and after a year or two you, you got call that your beloved daughter has ran into one emir's palace, she has ceased τ̲̅ȍ be a student, let's not even bring religion into this, who would you feel?

They sent you to school, you quit schooling and u didn't return home.

Some questions I'll av love τ̲̅ȍ ask d girl, @25...
1. Why did you decide τ̲̅ȍ quit school? Did you failed, were you rusticated, or just got tired it?

2. Why did you decided not τ̲̅ȍ go home after you stop going τ̲̅ȍ school.

3. Were you forced τ̲̅ȍ go to school against your wish?

4. Have you ever had any strong misunderstanding with your parents, about what you want τ̲̅ȍ be in life prior τ̲̅ȍ your conversion, that makes you think, your parents' home would no longer be safe for you now that you have changed your faith?

5. When have you stopped going τ̲̅ȍ school?

6. Where were you staying between when you stopped going τ̲̅ȍ school and January that you ran τ̲̅ȍ the palace?

7. Does it means after you stopped going τ̲̅ȍ school, you were still going home τ̲̅ȍ collect school fees and pocket money, with the impression that you are still a student, as ape people do, and when the wind is about blowing the secret, you know in your heart of heart that, you are not worthy of looking into your parents' eyes, then, you absconded.

8. Your father is a Pastor, were your parents too hash on you when you were staying with them?

These and many more are questions I would have love τ̲̅ȍ ask the girl in question. Even as in my own perspective, the interview is one side, and journalism says a writer is not suppose τ̲̅ȍ align himself with the oppressor against the oppressed. I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by Aromas: 4:07pm On Jul 27, 2013
supersonic: She is an adult and she has the right to do whatever that pleases her. So please accept her as a human being, as a muslim and lets stop this controversy.

My guy ur head dey their jare, don't mind dos fools make den turn 2 public debate
Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by emmakind: 4:08pm On Jul 27, 2013
i practise xtianity because i was born in2 it.i may decide 2 bcome ifa worshipper 2moro if i tink it's d best.whether xtianity or islam is d true religion should b left 4 GOD 2 decide.let us jst embrace one another without extremism and fanaticism

1 Like

Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by Usman212s: 4:10pm On Jul 27, 2013
"Whomever Allah guides, no one can misguide, and whomever Allah misguides, no one can guide him/her."

6 Likes

Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by tpia5: 4:11pm On Jul 27, 2013
many weird things in the report.

1. the girl got admission to poly at the age of 24

2. when did she leave secondary school? Most kids graduate by 18, with the ssce system, unless they went to private schools.

3. that means she spent perhaps 6 years at home before gaining admission?

4. i suspect she might have generally been somewhat rebellious before now.

5. Hope she's a nler? (at least can she still access a computer)

6. when they moved from lagos to abuja, did she socialize with southerners mostly, or did her social circle consist mainly of northern muslims. (not saying anything's wrong with it, but for a young impressionable girl, she might want to fit in and not be an outsider).

7. why wasnt she sent to a school in the south? At least, that way, even if wayward (just saying), her waywardness would be with southern guys, although truth be told, that's also risky and dangerous, as we've seen time and time again.

8. the parents should just take the case to God and leave it there. At least they know where she is. What about the ones who get trafficked to italy and the middle east, so many evils happening in this world.
Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by yomplanet(m): 4:15pm On Jul 27, 2013
The problem is that d lady has a wrong knowledge of the almighty God from birth cos it is true that God almighty isn't d same as d god allah. The father has failed to paint d true God to her and ta lesson to us all.
Let's pray for her soul to b snatched from hell.

1 Like

Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by IleIfe2(m): 4:15pm On Jul 27, 2013
SimonAndal:
"Some are born great, some achieve greatness, some have greatness thrust upon them, [size=14pt]yet others need religion to have a sense of worth in life."[/size]
-Me.
Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by CONSTAINE: 4:17pm On Jul 27, 2013
See 25years old behaving like a baby.she should be left to take her new religion seriously.the father is only coming to see her because of his christian career,a pastor.he may lose his job,for not bringing her daughter up in the right way.but I bet this girl is not making a mistake either.
Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by papaejima1: 4:18pm On Jul 27, 2013
Rubbish. She can convert to confucianism or taoism for all I care. It's her life. Person wey see fire go put hand inside, na Im body go tell am.

Wait for season 2 of this drama in abt 5 yrs frm today.
Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by Babaji111(m): 4:18pm On Jul 27, 2013
Aisha has seen the LIGHT of Islam, and she is now purified and faithful. No torture nor intimidation can change her faith, God willing. You are welcome to the Religion of God, Aisha. The Religion of all Prophets from Adam, Noah,Ismael, David, Moses, Jesus and Muhammad PBUH.

4 Likes

Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by nerodenero: 4:20pm On Jul 27, 2013
What is this with Pastor's children?Pastors always have issues with children.For the righteousness of the father,the children who aint steadfast enough becomes prey.For Aisha,it is your choice and trust me,you are OYO.
Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by Inioluwa280(m): 4:20pm On Jul 27, 2013
Donmams: Allah has shown her the light of Islam and no one can take it away. It is my fervent prayer this Ramadan that more Igbos convert to Islam.
which kind rubbish u dey talk allah ko jallah ni,na only God,G.O.D i knw,he dn cum dy tak nnsens he no go beta 4 u and ur ramadan......mtcheew.....oloshi!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Biafra Obiano Blockage; My Men Nearly Shot IPOB Members - Anambra CP Warns / DPR Paid 8 Billion Naira Salary Upfront In January - Premium Times / Ike Ekweremadu Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen's Attack In Enugu - Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.