Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,537 members, 7,958,653 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:47 PM

A Heartless Girl - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Heartless Girl (11114 Views)

Why Are Some Girls This Heartless? / My Uncle Married A Heartless Lady / Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Heartless Girl by sirhot(m): 10:40pm On Aug 14, 2013
2s£xy:
What kind of update?
people had issues, so just wanted to know whether there is any update. For me, she hasn't still called.
Re: A Heartless Girl by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 14, 2013
Okay... Can I even update? Mine isn't fresh as it happened in 2009, so... No updates from me. I have since moved on, though we are just friends now and I do call just to check on her occassionally... NOTHING can bring us together again till death.
sirhot: people had issues, so just wanted to know whether there is any update. For me, she hasn't still called.
Re: A Heartless Girl by Goldenboy007(m): 11:24pm On Aug 14, 2013
Oga you were just an option for her, the main boyfriend don propose. Move on and learn !!!
Re: A Heartless Girl by deshclones(m): 6:48pm On Aug 15, 2013
2s£xy:
Such is life bro... I have been there before so, I know what you mean.

I spent thousands... In the end what did I get? But in retrospect, I am glad it happened. I have made more than she ate from me and I am sure she has excreted everything. I once bought her a new phone but today na 2nd phone she dey buy lol.

She thought she was the alpha and Omega but today I am blessed with damsel that could make her shiver down her spine... Talk about beauty and class, she is NO match for my baby.

She was deceived by a guy who 'claimed' to man his fathers company but later confessed that he just got a job not long ago and me, my job is just waiting for me after my NYSC...

What point am I trying to make? You can replace whatever she took from you, whether money, selfesteem, confidence etc.

She came back to beg... But it was too late cheesy

complete disgrace because na table tennis I dey use her do now cheesy. Raise her hope, smash it, raise her hope, smash it; raise her hope, smash smash smash it!

am so proud of you nwanne..the fact that you finally overcame that daughter of hell and got yourself a real woman is heart warming...kindly make this new chic happy...always give her a reason to thank God she met you and things will be fine...most decent girls reciprocate when true love is showered on them....

i beg you in Gods name..quit calling your ex..kilode??..she is an ex for a reason.she came into your life for a purpose and has fulfilled it by opening your eyes...just thank her and let her go...and build a new life...build a life she can never attain and let guilty conscience and envy be her companion for life...quit calling her...
Re: A Heartless Girl by sirhot(m): 9:38pm On Aug 15, 2013
^^^ I can't wait to testify too when I meet that girl that will appreciate me, care and love me. Good girls are rare these days very rare and when they see a good guy, they know, but the bad ones will always be blind.
Re: A Heartless Girl by Saraha1(f): 12:39pm On Aug 16, 2013
@sirhot well said
Re: A Heartless Girl by sirhot(m): 1:28pm On Aug 16, 2013
Sarah a: @sirhot well said
thanks kiss you can send me a mail if need be. Friday.thomas@yahoo.com
Re: A Heartless Girl by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 16, 2013
thanks bro... I remember when people were advicing me back then ooh. to be frank with you, it all started like a joke. I mean complete joke. and we just reminded ourselves about it a few hours ago.

Bro, I will do as you have said and I swear, she wont regret it.

thannks to you and others who adviced me back then, including 190, Idowu, slimyem and kittykat..

bros, I wouldn't mind having your contact oh, either facebook or email. Mine is doyen2fine gmail.

God bless you for the advice and increase your wisdom.
deshclones:

am so proud of you nwanne..the fact that you finally overcame that daughter of hell and got yourself a real woman is heart warming...kindly make this new chic happy...always give her a reason to thank God she met you and things will be fine...most decent girls reciprocate when true love is showered on them....

i beg you in Gods name..quit calling your ex..kilode??..she is an ex for a reason.she came into your life for a purpose and has fulfilled it by opening your eyes...just thank her and let her go...and build a new life...build a life she can never attain and let guilty conscience and envy be her companion for life...quit calling her...
Re: A Heartless Girl by Homguy(m): 1:40pm On Aug 16, 2013
This is wot happens wen a guy acts overly nice 2 his girlfrnd. Calling n gifting her excessively makes 4 a borin relatnshp.
Move on dude,she got som1 else. N in ur next relatnshp try nt to be too nice find a balance btw bin nice nd gettin her to prove herself.

1 Like

Re: A Heartless Girl by Nobody: 1:41pm On Aug 16, 2013
bro, she was smart enough to see the qualities in me... AND she also knew that my kind are rare just as I knew hers are rare too.

IN fact, I have said certain things that could make girls of her standard dump me but she stood. and while I was telling her, I also used it to screen shield so thhat if she would run, she had better done so asap... but for where? she stood. I don't wanna say more make e nor b like say I don too trust her...

anyway, it is going on VERY WELL
sirhot: ^^^ I can't wait to testify too when I meet that girl that will appreciate me, care and love me. Good girls are rare these days very rare and when they see a good guy, they know, but the bad ones will always be blind.
Re: A Heartless Girl by sirhot(m): 8:26pm On Aug 16, 2013
Homguy: This is wot happens wen a guy acts overly nice 2 his girlfrnd. Calling n gifting her excessively makes 4 a borin relatnshp.
Move on dude,she got som1 else. N in ur next relatnshp try nt to be too nice find a balance btw bin nice nd gettin her to prove herself.

I think it was not about being nice to her, cos naturally I'm a nice person and I'm nice to everyone I meet but i think it was more of my principles.
Re: A Heartless Girl by Homguy(m): 3:15am On Aug 17, 2013
sirhot: my principles.
what principles?how?
Re: A Heartless Girl by sirhot(m): 6:13am On Aug 17, 2013
Homguy:
what principles?how?

I can't really say, but I'm a principled man.
Re: A Heartless Girl by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 18, 2013
Interesting. Seems this is the new 'thing' for some mumu girls. Guess many girls are becoming mentally unstable these days. Had a somewhat similar experience not too long ago. This side chick I had been bulalaring at my own convenience for about a year now suddenly stopped picking my calls - without any forewarning or explanation. This chick was one of the most 'loyal' and submissive girls I've ever been with. When I ask her to jump, she asks "how high"? She was that submissive, with her fat yansh.

I called her like a week after our last bulalafication but she didn't respond. After a whole day and still no response, I had to call her severally the next day out of genuine concern and curiosity, but she still didn't respond, neither did she reply messages. I would have assumed she felt bad/angry that I didnt call her until about a week after our last carnal encounter, but that wasn't the first time; sometimes I don't call her for up to two weeks or more. so that could not have been the issue.

I think it has everything to do with money. The last time, she hinted that she was amazed at how 'generous' her new friend's 'boyfriends' are. . .that one guy gave her N400k for her birthday party and another one gave her N50k for 'transport' money within Lagos oh. Lol. Na so Naija guys dey mumu for woman? Anyway, maybe she must have been very pissed off by the 'modest' T-Fare I gave her after breaking her waist (and her jaw) the last time. Even then, goes to show how immature and unpredictable some girls can be.

Sorry for my long story jare, OP. I think it all has to do with money. You'd do well to avoid thinking about her. It also pays to have several sweet booty calls at any given time, and to be as emotionally aloof with them as possible. This lessens the emotional or sexual impact if any one of them suddenly starts acting up. Na so we dey run the package. One more reason why you should be very careful where you invest your emotions. Most of these girls na real agaracha. Better to treat them that way.

3 Likes

Re: A Heartless Girl by Saraha1(f): 3:05pm On Aug 18, 2013
@Pro1,on a more serious note,you need to be check.There was nothing like relatnship btw the two of you.So why the complained?

1 Like

Re: A Heartless Girl by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 18, 2013
Hahhaahhaha lmao.

But I don't get all worked up anymore cos by Population, Girls are more than Boys
Sarah a: @Pro1,on a more serious note,you need to be check.There was nothing like relatnship btw the two of you.So why the complained?

1 Like

Re: A Heartless Girl by Homguy(m): 3:52pm On Aug 18, 2013
2s£xy:
Hahhaahhaha lmao.

But I don't get all worked up anymore cos by Population, Girls are more than Boys
badt dude
Re: A Heartless Girl by Skinni10ne: 6:00pm On Aug 18, 2013
2s£xy:
Hahhaahhaha lmao.

You are a misogynist. Hatred/dislike for women and u show this very clearly in ur posts directed at some women and myself on NL. I believe ur ex may be the reason for this and correct me if im wrong but many NLers have adviced u to let it go. Theres absolutely no problem in u going off on some women, u have every right to do so but for the fact u didnt go off on pro01 but gave the above quote means u have sexist ideologies and that says one thing: misogyny.

1 Like

Re: A Heartless Girl by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 18, 2013
Hahahhahahahhaha... Lady, na person dey turn good to bad.

I understand your frustration on me. But I am not a 'myso' as you think, possibly because of what I say on nairaland. I am one cool dude most Naija girls would wanna ride on and class a fool because I damn too gentle.

Yeah.. Contrary to what you think.

And I often hate such... I mean HATE.

Do u mind if I describe me in real life without the ex ish?
Skinni10ne:

You are a misogynist. Hatred/dislike for women and u show this very clearly in ur posts directed at some women and myself on NL. I believe ur ex may be the reason for this and correct me if im wrong but many NLers have adviced u to let it go. Theres absolutely no problem in u going off on some women, u have every right to do so but for the fact u didnt go off on pro01 but gave the above quote means u have sexist ideologies and that says one thing: misogyny.
Re: A Heartless Girl by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 18, 2013
Sarah a: @Pro1,on a more serious note,you need to be check.There was nothing like relatnship btw the two of you.So why the complained?

Lol. You be mumu o. I had a somewhat similar experience to the OP's - which I recounted in the context of the thread. Wetin come be "complained" for the matter? Abi are you also mentally unstable like the girls that suddenly stop picking calls without reason? On the most serious note, you do need to be "check".

Abi na you be the fat yansh girl wey I dey talk about? Oya expose yaself now now.
Re: A Heartless Girl by Saraha1(f): 7:21pm On Aug 18, 2013
The last time I checked ,I do not have time for people like you.
Re: A Heartless Girl by Youngpo413: 9:33pm On Oct 22, 2014
Its good to double date
Re: A Heartless Girl by ivyy(f): 9:57pm On Oct 22, 2014
sirhot:
I can't really say, but I'm a principled man.

Ever found out why she behaved that way?
Re: A Heartless Girl by Kosigift(f): 10:47pm On Oct 22, 2014
sirhot:
Hmmm... Thanks all the same, I appreciate but you know it's hard because I've always treated every girl I meet as if I wasn't hurt in the past thereby transferring the hurt on her. Like you said it would be unfair to do that, but I won't really be committed to anyone I'll be nice but no commitment.

I hope she won't come to nairaland to complain how uncommitted her boyfriend is grin grin

Re: A Heartless Girl by ogaofficer(m): 2:12am On Oct 23, 2014
striker9:
She has someone else already,try to ignore her.She will definitely be back,especially if she starts having problem with the other guy.I experienced this kinda situation 5years ago,she came back begging after a year.That's just women for you,they can be clueless a times.Be strong man,don't allow this to hold you down.
currently in dis kind of poo, bt i called her and ask her wat d prob is she jst confesd dat shez cheating on me, tho thatz her 2nd time, i only saw her twice this year d xame signal that d op gf gave was wot she gave to me. I dsyded to let her be, bt d guy shez dating is a perfect player cos i knw im. .bt i nid 2 let go relatnship that are obviously nt meant to be i jst cald her ryt nw dat i wil lyk 2 quit afta teln me dat shez stil datin d guy. Op d first girl to comment z the fact. Xo painful almst 2yrs relatnship jst ended lyk dat. I feel depresd
Re: A Heartless Girl by ogaofficer(m): 2:28am On Oct 23, 2014
sirhot:
yea... I know she will call back one of these days to ask why I've not been calling hehe... Small things tickle their fancy. My emotions are already strong and I'm happy with my self.
Boss, i need to tell you this thread came at the right time for me in particular. My emotions are getting solid o o, due to experience shared 4rm people like 2sexy and others.
Re: A Heartless Girl by ogaofficer(m): 2:56am On Oct 23, 2014
Puvguy:

Uh Oh... you want the truth? She is stringing you along.. there certainly someone in the picture. She can only marry you if the person disappoints her. Sorry, you are not her first choice.

She knows you love her too much and that is the problem. I really have a bad feeling about this girl. Look for another girl around or work hard and make more money.
Boss you must be a good counsellor, thats exactly what a close friend of my gf told, tho she already knew shez dating someone else but she wants me to find out myself, which i jst did and she gave me the same advice and prediction. But i still wonder why girlz love players.
Re: A Heartless Girl by ogaofficer(m): 3:02am On Oct 23, 2014
I will never hold the past against my self. 2. I will own my life and never deny responsibility for it. I will not let any situation steal my smile.
Re: A Heartless Girl by arimahoseloka(m): 5:55am On Oct 23, 2014
my dear people change.. feelings change.. never put Ur hopes on a mere woman or man. just let her be.. there are so many women out there that are ready 2 kiss Ur feet everyday.
Re: A Heartless Girl by saalma(f): 8:29am On Oct 23, 2014
@op, u no even get problem. My ex did the exact same thing. He was at my place one evening, we even made out, I asked him to stay a little longer and his reply was: i'll see you tomorrow, I promise ". Tomorrow apparently has refused to come. He stopped picking my calls, replying my pings or texts. After a week, he even deleted me from his bbm.
He was the first person I ever did love, and at the time, I was obviously hurt, loosing sleep, weight and all, trying to get his friends to help me talk to him . After a while, I came to the conclusion that nobody deserves all this attention while being an ass*hole, and I'm too special let someone treat me like that.
Guy, get up, dust ur behind and move on. This life is too short for this kind of stress abeg.
P.S, he ended up trying to strike up a friendship with me after that and probably more, but I have moved on so far ahead that even if I look back, I can't see him from where I am.

1 Like

Re: A Heartless Girl by striker9(m): 9:07am On Oct 23, 2014
ogaofficer:
currently in dis kind of poo, bt i called her and ask her wat d prob is she jst confesd dat shez cheating on me, tho thatz her 2nd time, i only saw her twice this year d xame signal that d op gf gave was wot she gave to me. I dsyded to let her be, bt d guy shez dating is a perfect player cos i knw im. .bt i nid 2 let go relatnship that are obviously nt meant to be i jst cald her ryt nw dat i wil lyk 2 quit afta teln me dat shez stil datin d guy. Op d first girl to comment z the fact. Xo painful almst 2yrs relatnship jst ended lyk dat. I feel depresd
Get yourself a popcorn and a chill coke and watch as the movie goes,she will get her heart broken then ring you to be just friends,but just won't know how to tell u she wanna come back lol.
Re: A Heartless Girl by ogaofficer(m): 10:11am On Oct 23, 2014
striker9:
Get yourself a popcorn and a chill coke and watch as the movie goes,she will get her heart broken then ring you to be just friends,but just won't know how to tell u she wanna come back lol.
smiles. . . . . Tanks bro, you jst gave me hope. But i know karma as a b.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Men Will Bleep Anything (pics) / Counter Thread - Full Kissable Lips (pics) / Nigerian Ladies Talk About How Their Wedding Night Sex Will Look Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.