Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,622 members, 7,827,327 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

A Heartless Girl - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Heartless Girl (10984 Views)

Why Are Some Girls This Heartless? / My Uncle Married A Heartless Lady / Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Heartless Girl by 2sexyus: 2:30pm On Aug 08, 2013
Carry on, nothing do u.
sirhot: haha... O boy dem fine. Zim babes fine too-o. It's said that one cannot do one thing and get a particular result and still continues to do it. Sorry Nigerian girls, I need to try something different tongue
Re: A Heartless Girl by oweniwe(m): 5:21pm On Aug 08, 2013
This thread was opened on July 29th? That's exactly around the same time my babe left me without giving any hint or reason. I didn't offend her in any. Maybe i told her too much about my family (i'v got messed up background) or maybe its coz i'm a broke job seeker. . . I don't know. I'v told her if there's anything she doesn't like about me, she should tell me so i can work to improve it.

At first, it was i'm busy. . . Sleep carried me. . . No credit to come online. . . Network is bad. . .

And then on the day she's to go on leave from work, she just blacked out. . Wouldn't pick call, reply text, and even abandoned her acc coz of me (dat made me feel real bad)

And imagine 3 days earlier, she told me repeatedly that she love me. . .
Re: A Heartless Girl by sirhot(m): 7:28am On Aug 09, 2013
oweniwe: This thread was opened on July 29th? That's exactly around the same time my babe left me without giving any hint or reason. I didn't offend her in any. Maybe i told her too much about my family (i'v got messed up background) or maybe its coz i'm a broke job seeker. . . I don't know. I'v told her if there's anything she doesn't like about me, she should tell me so i can work to improve it.

At first, it was i'm busy. . . Sleep carried me. . . No credit to come online. . . Network is bad. . .

And then on the day she's to go on leave from work, she just blacked out. . Wouldn't pick call, reply text, and even abandoned her acc coz of me (dat made me feel real bad)

And imagine 3 days earlier, she told me repeatedly that she love me. . .
haha.. yea, I understand how you feel too. Your girlfriend has even come back to look for you, mine has not called since then, not even a text. I'm so so surprised that she could have such a mind to do that, and is not as if there was a problem between us. These women can be unpredictable at times.

Bro carry on with your life, these ladies are just looking for someone to pass time with. You tried to be open with her and since she did not take you as you are, fine.
Re: A Heartless Girl by striker9(m): 9:18pm On Aug 09, 2013
sirhot: haha.. yea, I understand how you feel too. Your girlfriend has even come back to look for you, mine has not called since then, not even a text. I'm so so surprised that she could have such a mind to do that, and is not as if there was a problem between us. These women can be unpredictable at times.

Bro carry on with your life, these ladies are just looking for someone to pass time with. You tried to be open with her and since she did not take you as you are, fine.
Try to forget her,she will call you when you wouldn't expect it.Women can be unpredictable,cause when they set there mind to do something,they don't care about the consequences.She's still probably enjoying the company of the other guy,this will only make you stronger emotionally, and will make you to be cautious of getting your emotions in check.
Re: A Heartless Girl by sirhot(m): 10:16pm On Aug 09, 2013
striker9: Try to forget her,she will call you when you wouldn't expect it.Women can be unpredictable,cause when they set there mind to do something,they don't care about the consequences.She's still probably enjoying the company of the other guy,this will only make you stronger emotionally, and will make you to be cautious of getting your emotions in check.
yea... I know she will call back one of these days to ask why I've not been calling hehe... Small things tickle their fancy. My emotions are already strong and I'm happy with my self.
Re: A Heartless Girl by sirhot(m): 12:34pm On Aug 10, 2013
Re: A Heartless Girl by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 10, 2013
well done bros. am in a similar situation but we're not separated but things are hanging by a thread. trying my best to keep it alive but it doesnt look like it will stand. her parents r putting pressure on her.
Re: A Heartless Girl by oweniwe(m): 6:09pm On Aug 10, 2013
^^ Parents ! That's one of my mistakes too. . . I'm from delta north while my babe is from nnewi, anambra state. You should all know there's little difference between Igbo and Anioma/Ukwuani culture. .

Wen i told my dad about her, at first, he was all smiles. . . Then he asked where she's from and i said Nnewi . . Na so smile disappear from his face. . He started grumbling "i don't like Igbo" . . .

Why don't you like Igbo? They offend you?

"I don't just like igbo. . She's just ur friend. . . Bla bla bla"

The mistake i made was that. . My babe asked me wat my dad's response was. . And me. . Being a honest guy who doesn't know how to lie. . I told her the truth and that she shouldn't worry. . That's how parents do at first. . She said ok. . I shouldn't have told her. . Gals hate to hear d truth.

Some parents need a good long lecture to detribalize their brains . . . I get angry wen i think about it
Re: A Heartless Girl by sirhot(m): 8:28pm On Aug 10, 2013
al-qaeda:
well done bros. am in a similar situation but we're not separated but things are hanging by a thread. trying my best to keep it alive but it doesnt look like it will stand. her parents r putting pressure on her.
wahala dey hehe... This one hard. Since the parents are involved you have little or no chance. You can only succeed if she really loves you, else bros begin pack your bags. All the best!
Re: A Heartless Girl by sirhot(m): 8:30pm On Aug 10, 2013
oweniwe: ^^ Parents ! That's one of my mistakes too. . . I'm from delta north while my babe is from nnewi, anambra state. You should all know there's little difference between Igbo and Anioma/Ukwuani culture. .

Wen i told my dad about her, at first, he was all smiles. . . Then he asked where she's from and i said Nnewi . . Na so smile disappear from his face. . He started grumbling "i don't like Igbo" . . .

Why don't you like Igbo? They offend you?

"I don't just like igbo. . She's just ur friend. . . Bla bla bla"

The mistake i made was that. . My babe asked me wat my dad's response was. . And me. . Being a honest guy who doesn't know how to lie. . I told her the truth and that she shouldn't worry. . That's how parents do at first. . She said ok. . I shouldn't have told her. . Gals hate to hear d truth.

Some parents need a good long lecture to detribalize their brains . . . I get angry wen i think about it
Guy at least you told her the truth. But guess what? She will start withdrawing from you little by little.
Re: A Heartless Girl by oweniwe(m): 9:04pm On Aug 10, 2013
She's already done that. . No more communication between us. . I try reach out to her but she won't reply
Re: A Heartless Girl by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 10, 2013
She feels she isn't welcomed in your home. So, don't blame her.

Anyway, it's vice versa as I had a nasty experience from your land too... Such that I don't even like any girl bearing her name and she looks like her, added disadvantage...

oweniwe: She's already done that. . No more communication between us. . I try reach out to her but she won't reply
Re: A Heartless Girl by Saraha1(f): 10:11pm On Aug 10, 2013
Just broke up with my guy 2day.Though av done that like twice,but up going to him .Just dnt know what to do?
Re: A Heartless Girl by Saraha1(f): 10:24pm On Aug 10, 2013
Between God and Man I knew i have tried my best ,but the circumstance around it,made me to conclude,b4 it will be too late.Let me make it clear ,I have nvr cheated on him and He had nvr hurt me in any way.Just all about Spiritual aspect.
Re: A Heartless Girl by pasqal09: 2:45am On Aug 11, 2013
Harbosede02: Lemme be d first gurl 2 say sumfin hr,d truth is d gurl has sum1 else n d reason y she didn't tel u y shez actin weird is becos she doesn't wana hurt ya feelings...datz aw lyf n love is..they aint nyc.

Well that's exactly what she's doin to him
Re: A Heartless Girl by sirhot(m): 6:47am On Aug 11, 2013
Sarah a: Between God and Man I knew i have tried my best ,but the circumstance around it,made me to conclude,b4 it will be too late.Let me make it clear ,I have nvr cheated on him and He had nvr hurt me in any way.Just all about Spiritual aspect.
did you sit him down and discuss or you just woke up and walk out? What kind of spiritual issues could that be?

I hope one false pastor has not lied to you, because many of them abound these days and they are tearing homes and families apart. Beware of false prophets!

1 Like

Re: A Heartless Girl by Saraha1(f): 1:14pm On Aug 11, 2013
[quote
author=sirhot] did you sit him down and discuss or you just woke up and
walk out? What kind of spiritual issues could that be?

I hope one false pastor has not lied to you, because many of them abound
these days and they are tearing homes and families apart. Beware of
false prophets![/quote] My brother Pastor is involve,but the situation of things regarding his Health is my major concern.Don't want to end up in a regretable Marriage.Only God can understand my fears.

1 Like

Re: A Heartless Girl by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 11, 2013
Health? Is he asthmatic? Brain tumor or cancer? Sickle Cell anaemic?

Hmmm... God help the less priviledged.
Sarah a: My brother Pastor is involve,but the situation of things regarding his Health is my major concern.Don't want to end up in a regretable Marriage.Only God can understand my fears.

1 Like

Re: A Heartless Girl by sirhot(m): 7:17am On Aug 12, 2013
Sarah a: My brother Pastor is involve,but the situation of things regarding his Health is my major concern.Don't want to end up in a regretable Marriage.Only God can understand my fears.
you need to mature in the gospel to discern whatever the pastor is saying. Like I said there are many, many false pastor these days even the very prominent ones. What kind of health issues could that be? If he is honest enough to tell you before marriage, you have found a honest man because there are some that will hide it till after marriage.

Think well before you decide, don't spiritualise anything, don't let anyone tell you he saw a vision, they are all fake.

2 Likes

Re: A Heartless Girl by Nobody: 7:47am On Aug 12, 2013
Bless you, brother. Make pastor come tell me say my current babe no b am na...

I go just press ignore button as if God didn't give me brain, eye, mind, and heart to do my own 'vision'.

Na wa for some people oh.
sirhot: you need to mature in the gospel to discern whatever the pastor is saying. Like I said there are many, many false pastor these days even the very prominent ones. What kind of health issues could that be? If he is honest enough to tell you before marriage, you have found a honest man because there are some that will hide it till after marriage.

Think well before you decide, don't spiritualise anything, don't let anyone tell you he saw a vision, they are all fake.
Re: A Heartless Girl by CaptJHMiller: 8:24am On Aug 12, 2013
Wow! Seing this thread makes me realize I am not alone.

I have had this girl for close to three years, suddenly she started acting weird. I gave her time, stayed away for two weeks when I came back she just carry that one for head, I always felt she was looking for a reason to quit, I just handed it over to her.
Tried calling she doesn't pick, doesn't reply my text. I am deverstated, someone you imagined spending your whole life with just like that they are no more, no explanation, nothing.
I have been trying for a week to get her to talk to me, even went to her house she used style to get rid of me.
Made the decision to let her go today, its going to be hard but if I get through this I'll be stronger than ever.
Now I know why gys end up being players.

4 Likes

Re: A Heartless Girl by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 12, 2013
Capt. JH Miller:

I have had this girl for close to three years, suddenly she started acting weird. I gave her time, stayed away for two weeks when I came back she just carry that one for head, I always felt she was looking for a reason to quit, I just handed it over to her.
Tried calling she doesn't pick, doesn't reply my text. I am deverstated, someone you imagined spending your whole life with just like that they are no more, no explanation, nothing.
I have been trying for a week to get her to talk to me, even went to her house she used style to get rid of me.
Made the decision to let her go today, its going to be hard but if I get through this I'll be stronger than ever.

gringringringringringringrin... SO true bro. But I tried being a player and realised it ain't worth it for me... It depends on personality and I guessed I am not good at lying and then prefered not to ever be CHEAP again.

2 Likes

Re: A Heartless Girl by CaptJHMiller: 10:56am On Aug 12, 2013
^^^
yeah, i didn't even consider it. Because i an not that kind of person, i am very sincere in what ever i do. Infact, i refuse to do the love thingy because of this fact, but this girl turned me into a maga for her love.

1 Like

Re: A Heartless Girl by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 12, 2013
Such is life bro... I have been there before so, I know what you mean.

I spent thousands... In the end what did I get? But in retrospect, I am glad it happened. I have made more than she ate from me and I am sure she has excreted everything. I once bought her a new phone but today na 2nd phone she dey buy lol.

She thought she was the alpha and Omega but today I am blessed with damsel that could make her shiver down her spine... Talk about beauty and class, she is NO match for my baby.

She was deceived by a guy who 'claimed' to man his fathers company but later confessed that he just got a job not long ago and me, my job is just waiting for me after my NYSC...

What point am I trying to make? You can replace whatever she took from you, whether money, selfesteem, confidence etc.

She came back to beg... But it was too late cheesy

complete disgrace because na table tennis I dey use her do now cheesy. Raise her hope, smash it, raise her hope, smash it; raise her hope, smash smash smash it!

Capt. JH Miller:
^^^
yeah, i didn't even consider it. Because i an not that kind of person, i am very sincere in what ever i do. Infact, i refuse to do the love thingy because of this fact, but this girl turned me into a maga for her love.
Re: A Heartless Girl by CaptJHMiller: 11:19am On Aug 12, 2013
grin
yeah, very true. Its time to focus on bigger and better things.
Re: A Heartless Girl by nora544: 11:32am On Aug 12, 2013
Searchfor a new girlfriend she shows her realy face no.

You should be happy because some woman show there realy face when they are married.

It is better now you leave her until it is to late.

I know a guy who has to sell his house that is wife can make her PhD in an other country, he cannot speak to his parents about his wife because they force him to marry this woman and she is herself calling godfearing.

whould you want to step iin the shoes of this guy.
Re: A Heartless Girl by sirhot(m): 2:52pm On Aug 12, 2013
nora544: Searchfor a new girlfriend she shows her realy face no.

You should be happy because some woman show there realy face when they are married.

It is better now you leave her until it is to late.

I know a guy who has to sell his house that is wife can make her PhD in an other country, he cannot speak to his parents about his wife because they force him to marry this woman and she is herself calling godfearing.

whould you want to step iin the shoes of this guy.
yeah... I'm happy because she has shown who she is now. I must say that we were not of the same class although I'm not trying to brag but I still went out with her. I guess she must met someone else who she felt is good too.

I happy now cos my next girl has to be really classic wink I know what I mean by that in terms if attitude and character.
Re: A Heartless Girl by sirhot(m): 2:57pm On Aug 12, 2013
Capt. JH Miller:

guy, there's no point being a player, you may destroy yourself in the process, by contacting a disease, God forbid. Build your personality, build your confidence, let the confidence exude as you walk. After few months I bet the girl won't be able to come close to you.

If that girl sees me today, she won't be able to say hi, cos the confidence that will exude from me will make her stutter grin cheesy
Re: A Heartless Girl by CaptJHMiller: 3:33pm On Aug 12, 2013
^^
Don't plan on being one, never will by the grace of the Almighty. I just want to work on myself, be the best I can be. Girls are no longer the priority.

2 Likes

Re: A Heartless Girl by sirhot(m): 8:46pm On Aug 12, 2013
Capt. JH Miller:
^^
Don't plan on being one, never will by the grace of the Almighty. I just want to work on myself, be the best I can be. Girls are no longer the priority.
Good! That's the spirit.

2 Likes

Re: A Heartless Girl by sirhot(m): 6:44pm On Aug 14, 2013
Guys any update?
Re: A Heartless Girl by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 14, 2013
What kind of update?
sirhot: Guys any update?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sexy Bride Curvy Bum Goes Viral On Social Media / The Dirty Secret About Guys Wardrobe [18+ Photo] / Where Is That Sweet Yestaday Thread ( My Wife And My Gardener)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.