Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,056 members, 7,953,191 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:06 PM

A Heartless Girl - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Heartless Girl (11104 Views)

Why Are Some Girls This Heartless? / My Uncle Married A Heartless Lady / Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Heartless Girl by sirhot(m): 3:33am On Oct 24, 2014
ivyy:

Ever found out why she behaved that way?
I asked but she didn't say.
Re: A Heartless Girl by Nobody: 4:51am On Oct 24, 2014
[left]Dont waste your time on her, her heart is occupied by someone and there is no space for you, if at all she may later have time for you is, if the relationship she is now becomes sore, can you afford to wait? If no, please move ahead, there are alot of ladies you would prefer more than her, please search for such and save yourself from heart ache.

1 Like

Re: A Heartless Girl by ogaofficer(m): 9:12pm On Nov 25, 2014
striker9:
Get yourself a popcorn and a chill coke and watch as the movie goes,she will get her heart broken then ring you to be just friends,but just won't know how to tell u she wanna come back lol.
boss your words are coming to reality, jst confused and dnt knw what to do. Besides she sent ma cousin to me to plead on her behalf though i dnt love her again.
Re: A Heartless Girl by striker9(m): 2:53pm On Nov 26, 2014
ogaofficer:
boss your words are coming to reality, jst confused and dnt knw what to do. Besides she sent ma cousin to me to plead on her behalf though i dnt love her again.
Even if you get back with her she will still Bleep up,well you can decide to chop and clean mouth lol,many ladies are clueless and doesn't know what they really want.

2 Likes

Re: A Heartless Girl by ogaofficer(m): 4:13pm On Mar 02, 2015
striker9:
Even if you get back with her she will still Bleep up,well you can decide to chop and clean mouth lol,many ladies are clueless and doesn't know what they really want.
my boss am inviting the babe over dis sunday, after renconciling with her today but i place her on the list of "friends with benefit" but sincerely speaking i still love the babe dnt knw why cos i cnt just afford to loose her to the wrong person. So what your opinion? RedEboe i need your help here sir
Re: A Heartless Girl by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 02, 2015
sirhot:
Guys as I write to you, I'm still surprised how someone can be so heartless. I had a gf who broke up with me just like that. I have never seen anything or heard anything like this before. The day I spoke to her last she sounded very happy and she even told me she loves me. The following day when I called, she refused picking my call throughout that day and did not even send a text.

When I called the following day to find out what happened she said she was busy and when she got back she was tired and she slept. Okay throughout that day she didn't call. The following day I called again and she gave me the same excuse of being tired and just slept. So after the following day I stopped calling and she has not bothered calling me too. I have thought about it, I cannot remember what I may have done because even when I asked her she said nothing that there is no problem.

For the records, I have been good to her, shown her love and respect and planning meeting her people by the end of the year. I'm just wondering whether this is how she would have walk out of the marriage? And the gross insensitivity she has shown makes me wonder how some girls can be so callous and wicked.

Till today I don't know what the problem is.
That's what you get when you show them"too much"attention...PEACE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Ladies Talk About How Their Wedding Night Sex Will Look Like / Men Will Bleep Anything (pics) / My Little Tale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.