Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 - TV/Movies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 (56690 Views)

Jeffrey Akoh Is The Winner Of Mtn Project Fame 8.0(photos) / Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 / MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by UjSizzle(f): 2:28pm On Sep 04, 2013
Why's Miguel sporting that weird hairdo
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by OreofeeOluwa(f): 2:36pm On Sep 04, 2013
#me@:
Four of these five will be among the peeps with low votes.
David
Jimoh
Blessing
Roland
Margeret
just remove roland abeg and margeret has the whole of Liberians.I just dnt knw why the Ghanians are nt voting for David.They should just change it to MTN Projectfame Nigeria smiley
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 9:38am On Sep 05, 2013
OreofeeOluwa: just remove roland abeg and margeret has the whole of Liberians.I just dnt knw why the Ghanians are nt voting for David.They should just change it to MTN Projectfame Nigeria smiley
The show is dominated by Nigerians. Not any knid of partiality but reality cos the Nigerians are better or j=have been better in the last 5 seasons
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 1:20pm On Sep 06, 2013
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 6:53am On Sep 07, 2013
David and Immaculate have been evicted....

Did I say Immaculte shocked ... Sorry I meant Blessing
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by MissOpe(f): 7:24am On Sep 07, 2013
I_am_Lamar: David and Immaculate have been evicted....

Tell us the persons with the leasst number of votess and how they were saved..tenks
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by UjSizzle(f): 7:28am On Sep 07, 2013
I_am_Lamar: David and Immaculate have been evicted....

Hahaha i knew Blessing was leaving next!! tongue

David cry Goodbye cuteness.
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 7:38am On Sep 07, 2013
Miss Ope:
Tell us the persons with the leasst number of votess and how they were saved..tenks

Roland
Olawale
Omolayo
David
Blessing..

Not so sure though
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by 1wolex85: 8:59am On Sep 07, 2013
uj_sizzle:

Daid cry Goodbye cuteness.
I think u have a personal beef with blessing
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 9:08am On Sep 07, 2013
I don't think it was blessing that went along with david,I heard its Roland
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Diamondwriter(m): 9:19am On Sep 07, 2013
AdeSuave: I don't think it was blessing that went along with david,I heard its Roland
sadly twas David
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 07, 2013
That's exactly what happens when the judges refuse to do their job..why on earth should olawale and omolayo be probation
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by UjSizzle(f): 11:05am On Sep 07, 2013
1wolex85:
I think u have a personal beef with blessing
I don't. She's not particularly a bag of talent undecided
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 11:29am On Sep 07, 2013
uj_sizzle:

David cry Goodbye cuteness.
Oh my God. UJU im going crazing about uuuuuuuuuuu.

You too Gbasky. She voted against my Ayoka
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by UjSizzle(f): 11:57am On Sep 07, 2013
toba: Oh my God. UJU im going crazing about uuuuuuuuuuu.

You too Gbasky. She voted against my Ayoka
hehehe kiss
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by UjSizzle(f): 1:22pm On Sep 07, 2013
Awww i just saw Blessing's wedding anniversary cry I cried *sniffs*
Hubby will be happy to see how now.
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by habiolah(m): 2:57pm On Sep 07, 2013
So sad David and Blessing are out. They are stars though and they sure can make it big. Please, David's and Blessing's fans, lets vote together for Olawale from now - he can win it for us all.
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Thiannah(f): 3:41pm On Sep 07, 2013
AdeSuave: That's exactly what happens when the judges refuse to do their job..why on earth should olawale and omolayo be probation
don't mind them, they naw left olawale at the mercy of the other contestants that are not on probation, I hope they don't do that rubbish tomorrow. Mtcheew.
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by tolulinks(m): 6:06pm On Sep 07, 2013
At the rate this is going it would be sad to see someone like Simon win this competition. It is clear he did his homework and gathered massive support from his home front. The fact he's not on probation is a testament to this. The best may not win this competition. And I don't mean immaculate either!
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by tolulinks(m): 6:18pm On Sep 07, 2013
Such a shame David got evicted. The whole of Ghana couldn't save him?! Smh. The competition is very easy to win sef whether u are talented or not. Just get an old association or a group of friends who would dedicate a portion of their salary to voting for you. I am going to scream till next year if a Simon wins!
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by tolulinks(m): 6:19pm On Sep 07, 2013
Such a shame David got evicted. The whole of Ghana couldn't save him?! Smh. The competition is very easy to win sef whether u are talented or not. Just get an old association or a group of friends who would dedicate a portion of their salary to voting for you. I am going to scream till next year if a Simon wins! I have nothing against him but he pales vocally to the rest..
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by folakeojo(f): 6:26pm On Sep 07, 2013
I still can't believe olawale almost got evicted, I hope the judges don't pull this sort of stunt again. It's very very risky
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by tolulinks(m): 6:38pm On Sep 07, 2013
folakeojo: I still can't believe olawale almost got evicted, I hope the judges don't pull this sort of stunt again. It's very very risky

You honestly think it was the judges who threw it open to the voting public at this stage?! Its order from above ala MTN. But pls, who exactly did the judges save?
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 07, 2013
AdeSuave: That's exactly what happens when the judges refuse to do their job..why on earth should olawale and omolayo be probation
seriously WHY??!!!!! I almost had an heart attack..thanks to Immaculate o.. As for Niniola *lips are sealed*
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 07, 2013
tolulinks:

You honestly think it was the judges who threw it open to the voting public at this stage?! Its order from above ala MTN. But pls, who exactly did the judges save?
Just imagine!!!the judges saved roland,I'm not saying he's not good but common,olawale and omolayo are far better..
Project fame is starting to get boring..if they keep placing them all on probation,then the best man won't win
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 07, 2013
AdeSuave:
Just imagine!!!the judges saved roland,I'm not saying he's not good but common,olawale and omolayo are far better..
Project fame is starting to get boring..if they keep placing them all on probation,then the best man won't win
I can't understand what it is that simon sings dat for some reason adebantu thinks he's a 'rockstar'
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 07, 2013
folakeojo: I still can't believe olawale almost got evicted, I hope the judges don't pull this sort of stunt again. It's very very risky
the feeling is mutal Ma'm. #teamolawale
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 07, 2013
Simon is Just Like Mike..the S2 winnner..wan't that good but was Loved by all.. David is Far better than Simon .
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 07, 2013
They should not put all contestants on probation 2mrw o...if people like simon and Roland stays in the academy and olawale and omolayo leaves,then the work of the judges is as good as nothing

1 Like

Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 07, 2013
Seems people 'hate' Simeon as much as they 'love' him.
Well as for me, these people should be the first 4 in no particular order: Immaculate, Niniola, Olawale and Margret! They have to swag to match their vocal prowress!
David, Jimoh, Roland are 'swagless'.
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 07, 2013
Mt wants to make money.
Gullible Nigerians are voting based on emotions
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 9:58pm On Sep 07, 2013
Olawale narrowly missed eviction tonight...Thanks to immaculate for breaking the tie
I'm still wondering why the judges saved Roland
Mummy J should keep her tears

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (25) (Reply)

BBNaija: Mixed Reactions Trail Emmanuel's Aerophobic Comment / BBNaija: Omashola "Sex With Khafi Will Be Easy" / Makeup Transformation: Which Nollywood Actor Is This???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.