Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home - Travel (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home (29187 Views)

We Pay Between 300 - 500 Naira To Enter Nigeria – Illegal Immigrants (Pictured) / Illegal Immigrants In The US Will Be Entitled Citizenship / UK Illegal Immigrants ‘May Get Amnesty To Stay’ – Sky News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by Afam4eva(m): 5:18pm On Jul 30, 2013
A-town:

Cry me a river. Isn't that the whole point of the discourse? Work permit or not, it is harder to get a job in the UK than it is in Nigeria for NIGERIANS. END OF DISCUSSION.
This is all the discourse was all about before they started shifting from pillar to post.

@naijababe
I wish you the best in your YAM business. Yam business is good business grin
Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by erico2k2(m): 5:19pm On Jul 30, 2013
Chillisauce:

To be honest I don't see a lot of Nigerians because France is a French speaking and most immigrants are of French colonies.

So I can't answer that!

Are you a police officer smiley
lol omg grin grin grin 9ja we nor fit carry last,You dodge the question sharp sharp, but E go take me only 2 mins to dig you out sharp sharp, see Afarm E shut up now abi,Well Im not a Police man but work with them daily anyway There are Loads of Police Officers whom are Nigerians here in the Uk, is it Lawyers you looking for or Doctors?.Im trying to stress integration here brov, there is even what teh call positive segregation in the MET in their employment arrangements, this is when they knowingly employ people from minority groups and leave out the white British,Im sure anyone who listens to the news in the Uk will attest to this,In France and the rest of the EU they systematically render you useless, you are reduced to General Labour Jobs or am I lying?? its samething in German ,Spain,Italy etc, you will never have a Job that gives you your own office,computer and desk you are stuck in ware houses and farms etc I dey Lie,Im not dising here cos Man got to hustle but thats the fact
Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by erico2k2(m): 5:20pm On Jul 30, 2013
Afam4eva:
This is all the discourse was all about before they started shifting from pillar to post.

@naijababe
I wish you the best in your YAM business. Yam business is good business grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin Tomatoes Nko?
Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by erico2k2(m): 5:21pm On Jul 30, 2013
bebe2: Using this thread as a point of contact to all nigerians dat are yet to receive their permanent stay in the uk or any other country in the world, God has heard ur prayers and u shall receive it in the name of jesus.

Don't be discouraged, u r not stupid u know why u left home, u know ur goal in this foreign keep focus, pay attention to current affairs so u can opportunities wen it arises, and one day the lord will surprise.

All the pple u see today with red passport were once in ur shoes but today it's a diff story.

And wen u get it u will know why the uk is one of the best places to live, pple are coming from Germany, Spain , Italy etc to settle here. They are not crazy they ve seen it for themselves and made the choice.

And wen its all done and u r ready to visit 9ja, u see all these pple wey dey cause uk, na frm airport them go start to hassle for stuff.

Stay strong God is with u.
God Bless you the prayer is answered
Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 30, 2013
coogar:

that's a lie.....
the brits are more accommodating when it comes to race....the racial tension in america can be sliced and the average french guy is extremely arrogant!!!

this is also a lie......
the average british guy stick to the scripts - very loyal people and they have fought against their fellow brits on my behalf!!!

History has it that the brits and french dont like each other. They term one another arrogant. Maube it has to do with the war they fought. Well thats not my business, i know who to term as arrogant based on my experience and association with them and i give it to britts.

You are an english man visit france and you dont even care to learn to say bonjour but keep lamenting that they should at least have an english worker thy will understandd you. I term that as arrogance
Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 30, 2013
50calibre:

Ok but you haven't been to any, have you? You haven't even left the shores of Nigeria, have you?

A rich person can chose whatever destination soothes him/her at any particular time, some go to america, some go to the UK, some go germany, some go to france etc and yeah America is the greatest country on earth, it's normal for people to want to go there but the UK being an expensive country, it limits the kind of people who go there.

Living in America is cheap as Bleep, I mean with $4 you can buy a giant sized triple decker burger with fries + large drink, you can't in the UK, so if you are poor, stay away from the UK

I try not to add sentiments to my arguements. That i don't agree with you or think the UK is a shait hole means i havent left the shores of Nigeria? For your info i live in big OL Texas okay. I am no stranger to the UK either.
I still maintain, the UK is shait and rich people go to the US of godammn A. tongue

2 Likes

Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by justwise(m): 5:23pm On Jul 30, 2013
A-town:

Cry me a river. Isn't that the whole point of the discourse? Work permit or not, it is harder to get a job in the UK than it is in Nigeria for NIGERIANS. END OF DISCUSSION.

You really need to use your number 6 a bit more. How can it be harder to get a job in the UK than Nigeria when Nigeria turnout graduates yearly far far more than the UK with very little jobs available? Few states in Nigeria push-out graduates yearly than the whole of the UK
Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 30, 2013
erico2k2:
lol omg grin grin grin 9ja we nor fit carry last,You dodge the question sharp sharp, but E go take me only 2 mins to dig you out sharp sharp, see Afarm E shut up now abi,Well Im not a Police man but work with them daily anyway There are Loads of Police Officers whom are Nigerians here in the Uk, is it Lawyers you looking for or Doctors?.Im trying to stress integration here brov, there is even what teh call positive segregation in the MET in their employment arrangements, this is when they knowingly employ people from minority groups and leave out the white British,Im sure anyone who listens to the news in the Uk will attest to this,In France and the rest of the EU they systematically render you useless, you are reduced to General Labour Jobs or am I lying?? its samething in German ,Spain,Italy etc, you will never have a Job that gives you your own office,computer and desk you are stuck in ware houses and farms etc I dey Lie,Im not dising here cos Man got to hustle but thats the fact

Hey , get it straight! Am not here saying france is greater or Uk is greater, am just on tolerable and accomodating.

Two different things
Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by bebe2(f): 5:24pm On Jul 30, 2013
erico2k2:
God Bless you the prayer is answered

Amen!!
Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by erico2k2(m): 5:27pm On Jul 30, 2013
Chillisauce:

Hey , get it straight! Am not here saying france is greater or Uk is greater, am just on tolerable and accomodating.

Two different things
Exactly hence I used the common comparison, and asked you how-many PC U know in France that are Nigerians that would show how accommodating and tolerable the French are.
Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by erico2k2(m): 5:29pm On Jul 30, 2013
A-town:

I try not to add sentiments to my arguements. That i don't agree with you or think the UK is a shait hole means i havent left the shores of Nigeria? For your info i live in big OL Texas okay. I am no stranger to the UK either.
I still maintain, the UK is shait and rich people go to the US of godammn A. tongue
you dey texas dey yab us abi? come 9ja december nah so so Big oyibo una dey speak oh,unu nor fit drop something,I dey wait you grin grin grin.
Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by bebe2(f): 5:32pm On Jul 30, 2013
There are illegals here dat are doing better than those at home,

And pple are here saying things they don't know.
Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 30, 2013
justwise:

You really need to use your number 6 a bit more. How can it be harder to get a job in the UK than Nigeria when Nigeria turnout graduates yearly far far more than the UK with very little jobs available? Few states in Nigeria push-out graduates yearly than the whole of the UK

Your mere use of the statement "use your number 6" has assured me that i will be wasting my time and resources argueing with you. In 2013! Number 6 ko, number 20 ni. I do not have a number 6. What i have is a perfectly functioning brain that helps me analyse and criticise as needed.

Where did you graduate? Not trying to tasi you but your analysis is becoming very suspect.
It's simply a matter of ratios/percentages/probability. What does it matter if Nigeria churns out 3 billion graduates. IF the probability that you will get a job as a nigerian in naija is 80% higher than getting it in the UK, common sense and the laws of variable change suggest your best bet is to choose naija.

Also, the number of graduates naija churns out according to you is also relative. How many of these graduates are GRADUATES? The same ones that used expo/orijo to pass jamb or the same ones that cheated their way through college just to make a pass/2.2. Common man, you're better than this. If you want to continue this arguement, do it logically. Remove sentiments

1 Like

Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 30, 2013
erico2k2:
Exactly hence I used the common comparison, and asked you how-many PC U know in France that are Nigerians that would show how accommodating and tolerable the French are.

First Nigeria is English colony. If they want a job in france you gat to learn the language etc. Am comparing brits and their colonies to french and their colonies. This is not a debate of naija doc or police in france.
Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 30, 2013
bebe2: There are illegals here dat are doing better than some pple dat are running their mouth here.

I have relative here, although I didn't know him wen i was in Nigeria met him here and realised we were from same place.

He has no papers but he works, and sends money to his bro in law who is a teacher to help with school fees for the kids. The in laws first son just enter uni and dis "illegal" sent them 200k to help with expenses.

And pple are here saying things they don't know.

Hope they dont trace u with ur ip address and ask you to produce ur illegal relative. Their eyes dey red now o cheesy
Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by erico2k2(m): 5:36pm On Jul 30, 2013
Chillisauce:

First Nigeria is English colony. If they want a job in france you gat to learn the language etc. Am comparing brits and their colonies to french and their colonies. This is not a debate of naija doc or police in france.

You just proved another point bro, there are Congolese,Senegalese even Somalians,the MEt is ful of people from all Nations,this is true of Doctors,lawyers and Engineers,its not limited to just English speaking people.
Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by coogar: 5:37pm On Jul 30, 2013
Chillisauce:
History has it that the brits and french dont like each other. They term one another arrogant. Maybe it has to do with the war they fought. Well thats not my business, i know who to term as arrogant based on my experience and association with them and i give it to britts.

the french people are rude! from the immigration officers to the ordinary citizen, arrogant motherfückers!!!

You are an english man visit france and you dont even care to learn to say bonjour but keep lamenting that they should at least have an english worker thy will understandd you. I term that as arrogance

why won't they? they should have english/french speakers in paris. these fools can speak english and then pretend they cannot! bonjour my arsë!!!
Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by 50calibre(m): 5:37pm On Jul 30, 2013
A-town:

Lil I don't think you live in Texas, because if you did, you'd know that Texas is one of the cheapest american states, that place is full, its inundated with nigerians, i cant even live in texas, iv got relatives in Maryland, Washington and Arizona and i see how they run to the Uk during the summer ( one of them just left yesterday ) you sure dont sound like someone who lives in Texas. You sound like someone who has an admiration for America and hopes to go there someday.

The UK attract incredibly wealthy people than the US ( in comparison to size) the Russian oligarchs, the gulf oil barons all call the UK heaven
Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 30, 2013
erico2k2:
you dey texas dey yab us abi? come 9ja december nah so so Big oyibo una dey speak oh,unu nor fit drop something,I dey wait you grin grin grin.

Bros no vex na. Na immigration collect everything for airport. No worry we go begin drop. LMAO
Omo that big oyinbo grammar sef is worth something na. At least all the babies at the "parries" in lagos they trip.. grin
Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by erico2k2(m): 5:41pm On Jul 30, 2013
A-town:

Bros no vex na. Na immigration collect everything for airport. No worry we go begin drop. LMAO
Omo that big oyinbo grammar sef is worth something na. At least all the babies at the "parries" in lagos they trip.. grin
You mean yeh Mehn Yeh mehn? grin grin grin
Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 30, 2013
coogar:

the french people are rude! from the immigration officers to the ordinary citizen, arrogant motherfückers!!!

why won't they? they should have english/french speakers in paris. these fools can speak english and then pretend they cannot! bonjour my arsë!!!

Typical brit! Of cos, if i were one that can speak english i wont even bother except i ws being hired for that. Do you go around asking they speak french or spanish when in london?

They are even mild to the brits, italians will even pretend you are not talking to them. When in rome behave like the roman.

Not used to typing on phone, plenty things to edit'
Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 30, 2013
50calibre:

Lil I don't think you live in Texas, because if you did, you'd know that Texas is one of the cheapest american states, that place is full, its inundated with nigerians, i cant even live in texas, iv got relatives in Maryland, Washington and Arizona and i see how they run to the Uk during the summer ( one of them just left yesterday ) you sure dont sound like someone who lives in Texas. You sound like someone who has an admiration for America and hopes to go there someday.

The UK attract incredibly wealthy people than the US ( in comparison to size) the Russian oligarchs, the gulf oil barons all call the UK heaven

You are funny sha. That you don't agree with me does not give you the right to call me a liar okay. I don't care what you belive, what matters is reality. If you doubt my claim, check my IP. chikena. The issue is not how expensive/cheap the state is. It's my opinion and i'm sticking to it. The way you have relatives that run to the UK is the same way i have relatives that run from the UK to Houston everytime. You probably weren't born when i started travelling so i'll leave it at that.
Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 30, 2013
What I need to know is when the Polish Van is coming out...
Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 30, 2013
A-town:

Your mere use of the statement "use your number 6" has assured me that i will be wasting my time and resources argueing with you. In 2013! Number 6 ko, number 20 ni. I do not have a number 6. What i have is a perfectly functioning brain that helps me analyse and criticise as needed.

Where did you graduate? Not trying to tasi you but your analysis is becoming very suspect.
It's simply a matter of ratios/percentages/probability. What does it matter if Nigeria churns out 3 billion graduates. IF the probability that you will get a job as a nigerian in naija is 80% higher than getting it in the UK, common sense and the laws of variable change suggest your best bet is to choose naija.

Also, the number of graduates naija churns out according to you is also relative. How many of these graduates are GRADUATES? The same ones that used expo/orijo to pass jamb or the same ones that cheated their way through college just to make a pass/2.2. Common man, you're better than this. If you want to continue this arguement, do it logically. Remove sentiments

To be honest I don't know where you got this info that getting a grad job in naija is easy? At least for the past 3 months I can tell you have been sleeping and waking up on job boards both naija and uk. Naijahotjobs, Hotnigerianjobs, ngcareers..... The vacancies advertised in naija are so small like seeing 1 or 2 vacancies where compared to uk you are seeing 5,10...I have even seen a post where they were looking for 20 here in the uk. what of linked in, you see a lot in the uk if you try naija it's as dry as it gets... Justwise has a point

1 Like

Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by 50calibre(m): 5:46pm On Jul 30, 2013
jackbauersballs: What I need to know is when the Polish Van is coming out...

Lol do you have beef with the polish?
Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by bebe2(f): 5:47pm On Jul 30, 2013
Chillisauce:

Hope they dont trace u with ur ip address and ask you to produce ur illegal relative. Their eyes dey red now o cheesy

Abi o, make I arrange o

My bro too nice for all that wahala
Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by coogar: 5:47pm On Jul 30, 2013
50calibre:

you need to be in knightsbridge the few weeks before ramadan......the arabs flooded the UK like crazy. they flew their sportcars just to come and show off for few days and flew them back.....
Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 30, 2013
jackbauersballs: What I need to know is when the Polish Van is coming out...

You go wait tire! The polish and the other balkans be dia fada na
Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 30, 2013
50calibre:

Lol do you have beef with the polish?

Lol No....They are my brothers

We immigrants are gonna take all the jobs away so help us God...

I just wanna know if the Brits are shying away from the obvious elephant in the room...
Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 30, 2013
coogar:

you need to be in knightsbridge the few weeks before ramadan......the arabs flooded the UK like crazy. they flew their sportcars just to come and show off for few days and flew them back.....

Only ramadhan?! Abeg take these people to Edgware Rd and Marble Arch to see something every gaddem day of the summer season
Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 30, 2013
All the people saying there are no jobs in the UK are liars...

There is a army of young immigrant Nigerian professionals now all over the UK...The UK rewards intellectual ability...unlike home sweet home
Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by coogar: 5:56pm On Jul 30, 2013
A-town:

You are funny sha. That you don't agree with me does not give you the right to call me a liar okay. I don't care what you belive, what matters is reality. If you doubt my claim, check my IP. chikena. The issue is not how expensive/cheap the state is. It's my opinion and i'm sticking to it. The way you have relatives that run to the UK is the same way i have relatives that run from the UK to Houston everytime. You probably weren't born when i started travelling so i'll leave it at that.

to be quite frank, you have spewed enough inaccurate statements concerning employment in nigeria. there are no jobs in that country. 40 million naija youths are unemployed - this is why you have riff-raffs in nollywood and the music industry trying to eke a living. majority of these people are graduates of excellent disciplines before channelling their energies into whatever can fetch them money.......

naijababe:
Only ramadhan?! Abeg take these people to Edgware Rd and Marble Arch to see something every gaddem day of the summer season

the month of june was heavy - those super-rich kids from kuwait, oman, brunei, etc flooded everywhere - some of them didn't even bother with the car documents with DVLA before spinning their toys on the road. heaven knows how much money they spent for the few days they were here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAkp6AtncW8

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (23) (Reply)

Truck Collides With Cattle Along Keffi-Abuja Road, Many Cows Dead (Pics) / 8 Killed In Taraba Fuel Tanker Explosion As Soldiers Chase Driver (Graphic Pics) / Plane Crashes In Waller County, Texas. All 21 Passengers Safe (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.