Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,397 members, 7,830,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home - Travel (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home (29185 Views)

We Pay Between 300 - 500 Naira To Enter Nigeria – Illegal Immigrants (Pictured) / Illegal Immigrants In The US Will Be Entitled Citizenship / UK Illegal Immigrants ‘May Get Amnesty To Stay’ – Sky News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 30, 2013
Stop complaining about jobs and create your wealth. You can work for a few years for expertise but once you're over 33 years - you ought to start looking for ways to get yourself going. You can't keep working as a slave forever and paying backbreaking taxes. Save up and look for opportunities. Perhaps, I need to post the Asian blueprint on here for all black people to read. That's why Asians are the 2nd race of achievers on the totem pole in the UK.

That's the way forward!

1 Like

Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by erico2k2(m): 4:57pm On Jul 30, 2013
xykms101: Look @this one, there are thousands of illegal immigrants in the UK with children.
Ok if that's ur opinion then you r dangerously Ignorant of the Uk Immigration Laws, try and read up what the Uk Immigration law says about people with kids of school age then come back here and tell us.if you have a 7 year Old and still not documented at this day and age you must be ignorant
Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 30, 2013
shymexx:

@ the bolded is the reason why I despise dailymail. Most of the people on there are nutters somewhere in the country, where black folks are like an extinct breed. To them, every black person is a thug that will never amount to nothing in life - and everyone is an immigrant scrounging for benefits.

As for France - I don't think it's as liberal and accommodating as the UK - from my experience. Yes, they have the absorption policy - in which they take the best talents from their colonies and use their talents for France. However, that's more or less slavery than anything else, tbh.

I have been to UK couple of times, I can tell you I feel more relax here in France. You would hardly see a full blooded 100% French here, there is a small percentage of immigrant in most of them, which makes them more tolerable and liberal.

UK have many immigrants but they seem to be in their own shell. The Bristish on their own, Indians on their own, Africans, same thing yet they live in the UK.

That's my opinion anyway.

1 Like

Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 30, 2013
erico2k2:
So is neither here nor there, anyway since you dont live in France exclusively you wont be able to answer my questions.

Sorry, it's not everybody that have the 9-5pm jobs.
Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by coogar: 5:00pm On Jul 30, 2013
Chillisauce:
I have been to UK couple of times, I can tell you I feel more relax here in France. You would hardly see a full blooded 100% French here, there is a small percentage of immigrant in most of them, which makes them more tolerable and liberal.

UK have many immigrants but they seem to be in their own shell. The Bristish on their own, Indians on their own, Africans, same thing yet they live in the UK.

there's more integration in the UK than france and the US. there have been serious race riots in these 2 countries.....something very rare in the UK.
Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by xykms101: 5:02pm On Jul 30, 2013
Donxavier:

In my own experience jobs full here for uk now, na just this work restriction dey hold guys. I know a lot of peeps that at least have gone for 1 or 2 interviews here in the uk in naija there was no feedback at all.
Where is the work? When Uk couldn't even satisfy all her citizens with the available jobs. Or did you mean menial jobs?
Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by 50calibre(m): 5:02pm On Jul 30, 2013
Chillisauce:

France is the best place to be apart from the US. That's the way I see it! They respect the black family here, even their football and other sports have been taken over by immigrants of African descent,.

Anyway, this is about the UK, if you are illegal pls its better you go back home and try to fix yourself up! You can later migrate as legal. No fun living life as an illigal

What! Go to the port of Calais in Dover and see how many illegal immigrants are eager to cross over into Britain under a trucks
Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 30, 2013
50calibre: Some if these peeps screaming " the UK is poor " " people are suffering " bla bla bla are mostly hungry people who were deported, tried multiple times for a Uk visa without success, or just too poor to leave the shores of nigeria my trust me! And making attacks like this is their only way of compensating themselves.

Rich Nigerians don't talk like that because most of them visit the UK for holidays and they know why the UK is still a choice destination.

If you give most of these guys (afam4ever and co) an Iraqi or Vietnamese visa, they will jump on it like flies jump on manure.

People struggle in the UK, Yes! But at least their lives are valued, they are treated with respect, they have basic amenities, their human rights are protected, they have security C'mon apart from the Top 10-20% in Nigeria who are living the dream, the rest as suffering like donkeys, I'm mean the suffering and toiling there is unimaginable and on top that, they can die like a chicken.

When last I was in lagos, an army man almost flogged me in front of my babe all because I stopped in front of a barracks to pick a wheelcover that fell off after I hit a bump on their own road.

God help Nigeria!

Actually, rich Nigerians travel to the GOOD OL US OF A. Nigerians that travel to the UK, do so because they don't have enough money to purchase their yankee tickets..lol tongue
Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by r231(m): 5:03pm On Jul 30, 2013
erico2k2:
Ok if that's ur opinion then you r dangerously Ignorant of the Uk Immigration Laws, try and read up what the Uk Immigration law says about people with kids of school age then come back here and tell us.if you have a 7 year Old and still not documented at this day and age you must be ignorant

True!!
Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by justwise(m): 5:05pm On Jul 30, 2013
A-town:

What are you saying. Don't be an OYAKHILOME and stop taking shait out of context. I responded to a comment about the plight of naija graduates in the UK versus back in naija to butress my point and you are here yarning opata

Yes how can you compare both when you failed to consider the right to work in the UK? Do you need visa to work in Nigeria? Not holding a work permit is one of the biggest problems preventing Nigerians graduates from getting a job in the UK. Did you consider that before jumping to pullout figure?
Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by xykms101: 5:05pm On Jul 30, 2013
erico2k2:
Stop Manouvering dude, we know how it goes when it comes to documentation issue.
Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 30, 2013
Chillisauce:

However, most of the Congolese, Ivorian, Senegalese, Algerian etc. guys all over London were born in France. But they all left and moved to the UK at a young age. If France were to be more liberal, they wouldn't have left the country. We are talking about the same France that has some of the worst slums in Europe - populated by black Africans. You also don't want me to start posting youtube videos of how they treat black Africans over there.

Yes, the UK is kind of segregated. But at the end of the day, it's because most people feel comfortable around their people. Yes, it's also institutionally racist - but ethnic brits own their country and you don't expect them to trade it to other people, do you?

I think we all are carried away with globalisation nonsense and the superficial Americanism that has beclouded our reasoning that tribal people would always be tribal, regardless of whatever ideology they align with. The UK is a tribal country and if you look beneath the simplistic surface - you will understand my POV.
Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by coogar: 5:07pm On Jul 30, 2013
50calibre:
What! Go to the port of Calais in Dover and see how many illegal immigrants are eager to cross over into Britain under a trucks

don't mind the ignoramus......
they hide in trucks, cover themselves in plastic bags so the CO2 detector would not flag their breaths. they try and try till they succeed!
Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by erico2k2(m): 5:07pm On Jul 30, 2013
Chillisauce:

Well i got this question for you:Howmany Police officers in France do you know that are Nigerians?
Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 30, 2013
coogar:

there's more integration in the UK than france and the US. there have been serious race riots in these 2 countries.....something very rare in the UK.
I wouldn't know of statistics but talking based on personal experience. Even in place of work, the Bristish always try to be on their own. The French and US are more accommodating to the locals.

Have a drink with a British today, they still stab you at your back tomorrow. And you know what they say in Naija, if I have a drink with you, you are automatically my pally
Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 30, 2013
50calibre:

Like I said, France is tolerable ...you as an illegal can stay but are there jobs for u? You got baggers now on the street sef :Dall na hustling
Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by r231(m): 5:09pm On Jul 30, 2013
coogar:

don't mind the ignoramus......
they hide in trucks, cover themselves in plastic bags so the CO2 detector would not flag their breaths. they try and try till they succeed!
grin grin grin grin grin

and they keep trying over and over again till they are successful
Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by erico2k2(m): 5:09pm On Jul 30, 2013
Chillisauce:

Sorry, it's not everybody that have the 9-5pm jobs.
This is True
Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by wayodude(m): 5:11pm On Jul 30, 2013
xykms101: Deported? Mister, i ran for my dear life. So many people can't stand what you guyz are standing over there, i know how average Nigerians in the Uk live So stop overhyping that dead country.

You did the right thing mister. Living in the UK takes some getting used to and some naijas simply can NEVER adapt to it. For those who do, it is perfect! Also if you dont have papers you are definitely better off in Lagos 10000%! All the best to you bro.

I love my life in the UK cheesy especially knowing najia is just 6 hrs away so if one day Naija become yankee i will be there too! hahaha Not like thats ever going to happen when shit like this is the order of the day mestcheeew

http://www.rigzone.com/news/oil_gas/a/128089/Nigeria_Lost_109B_to_Oil_Theft_in_Two_Years_Audit?utm_source=DailyNewsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_term=2013-07-30&utm_content=&utm_campaign=industry_headlines_2
Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by r231(m): 5:11pm On Jul 30, 2013
Chillisauce:
I wouldn't know of statistics but talking based on personal experience. Even in place of work, the Bristish always try to be on their own. The French and US are more accommodating to the locals.

Have a drink with a British today, they still stab you at your back tomorrow. And you know what they say in Naija, if I have a drink with you, you are automatically my pally

thats everywhere undecided undecided

even your own blood will stab you in UK, US, naija....human nature
Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 30, 2013
erico2k2:
Well i got this question for you:Howmany Police officers in France do you know that are Nigerians?

To be honest I don't see a lot of Nigerians because France is a French speaking and most immigrants are of French colonies.

So I can't answer that!

Are you a police officer smiley
Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by erico2k2(m): 5:12pm On Jul 30, 2013
xykms101: Stop Manouvering dude, we know how it goes when it comes to documentation issue.
Nor be your fault dem beat sence comot from your head during initiation, U aint got a simple clue of the ABC of immigration,look your bed mouth *** We know how it goes when it comes to papers*** How does it go lecture me abeg
Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jul 30, 2013
r231:

thats everywhere undecided undecided

even your own blood will stab you in UK, US, naija....human nature

Am not like that, only my British friends are like that! smiley
Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by kandiikane(m): 5:13pm On Jul 30, 2013
erico2k2:
False, some people are illegal and work in teh NHS(fact)

True. There many illegals who work in social care for example and actually pay tax.
Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by 50calibre(m): 5:13pm On Jul 30, 2013
A-town:

Actually, rich Nigerians travel to the GOOD OL US OF A. Nigerians that travel to the UK, do so because they don't have enough money to purchase their yankee tickets..lol tongue

Ok but you haven't been to any, have you? You haven't even left the shores of Nigeria, have you?

A rich person can chose whatever destination soothes him/her at any particular time, some go to america, some go to the UK, some go germany, some go to france etc and yeah America is the greatest country on earth, it's normal for people to want to go there but the UK being an expensive country, it limits the kind of people who go there.

Living in America is cheap as fu*k, I mean with $4 you can buy a giant sized triple decker burger with fries + large drink, you can't in the UK, so if you are poor, stay away from the UK

1 Like

Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 30, 2013
It was fun while it lasted. Afam, pm me your address abeg so I can look you up when I get deported. That yam business you mentioned in your post sounds pretty interesting. In fact the millions of naira I stand to make are flashing in front of me already
Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by r231(m): 5:13pm On Jul 30, 2013
Chillisauce:

Am not like that, only my British friends are like that! smiley

I am not saying you are like that.......

just saying its not a British thing....its human nature
Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by coogar: 5:14pm On Jul 30, 2013
Chillisauce:

that's a lie.....
the brits are more accommodating when it comes to race....the racial tension in america can be sliced and the average french guy is extremely arrogant!!!

this is also a lie......
the average british guy stick to the scripts - very loyal people and they have fought against their fellow brits on my behalf!!!
Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 30, 2013
justwise:

Yes how can you compare both when you failed to consider the right to work in the UK? Do you need visa to work in Nigeria? Not holding a work permit is one of the biggest problems preventing Nigerians graduates from getting a job in the UK. Did you consider that before jumping to pullout figure?

Cry me a river. Isn't that the whole point of the discourse? Work permit or not, it is harder to get a job in the UK than it is in Nigeria for NIGERIANS. END OF DISCUSSION.
Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by bebe2(f): 5:16pm On Jul 30, 2013
Using this thread as a point of contact to all nigerians dat are yet to receive their permanent stay in the uk or any other country in the world, God has heard ur prayers and u shall receive it in the name of jesus.

Don't be discouraged, u r not stupid u know why u left home, u know ur goal in this foreign keep focus, pay attention to current affairs so u can opportunities wen it arises, and one day the lord will surprise.

All the pple u see today with red passport were once in ur shoes but today it's a diff story.

And wen u get it u will know why the uk is one of the best places to live, pple are coming from Germany, Spain , Italy etc to settle here. They are not crazy they ve seen it for themselves and made the choice.

And wen its all done and u r ready to visit 9ja, u see all these pple wey dey cause uk, na frm airport them go start to hassle for stuff.

Stay strong God is with u.

2 Likes

Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by r231(m): 5:17pm On Jul 30, 2013
A-town:

Cry me a river. Isn't that the whole point of the discourse? Work permit or not, it is harder to get a job in the UK than it is in Nigeria for NIGERIANS. END OF DISCUSSION.

for the last time NO ITS NOT IF YOU ARE LEGAL..................... undecided

why are you trying to get a job in the first place if you are illegal and expect to get one undecided
Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 30, 2013
Honestly, black people need to start giving the UK props (especially the past Labour governments). Yes, we've been here for a long time and Caribbeans from the windrush helped build the country. And we suffered colonisation and slavery, that helped fund some of the biggest British companies and banks.

However, when you read the history of Britannia, all the civil wars, and how territorial the people are/were - then you will understand why it's better to identify with identity than nationality - like the four countries with indigenous people in the UK.

The history is mad!

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (23) (Reply)

Truck Collides With Cattle Along Keffi-Abuja Road, Many Cows Dead (Pics) / 8 Killed In Taraba Fuel Tanker Explosion As Soldiers Chase Driver (Graphic Pics) / Plane Crashes In Waller County, Texas. All 21 Passengers Safe (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.