Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,866 members, 7,813,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:41 PM

Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos: Senator Ngige Speaks - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos: Senator Ngige Speaks (33829 Views)

My View On The Igbos From An Anioma Guy. / Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos / Massob, Aka-Ikenga Condemn The Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos: Senator Ngige Speaks by delors(m): 2:44pm On Aug 02, 2013
Ile-Ife:

Hypocrites, where were you all when the government helped people of other tribes reunite with their family? Are the ibos the only victims of boko-haram.
Bros, they are not just hypocrites, they are HIPOPPO-crites. Biggest bigoted tribe I have seen in a long while. Ingrates. Unschooled. criminals always think others are criminals. They are being defensive, spilling hate as if they have been massacred.

2 Likes

Re: Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos: Senator Ngige Speaks by Emaprince: 2:45pm On Aug 02, 2013
I think every citizens of nigeria has the inalienable right to live in any state he or she prefers whether jobless or not,sane or insane..I don't know if fashola is indirectly telling us that time has come for division of the country.it was a barbaric act!!!..And how come he sent them there at an unearthly hour?
Re: Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos: Senator Ngige Speaks by Demdem(m): 2:50pm On Aug 02, 2013
Ngige spoke well. Fashola only assisted in uniting the destitutes and nonentities already cared for by LASG to their families. Responsible igbos are living comfortably in Lagos.
More of these rehabilitation is required nationwide.
Kudos to Fashola.
Re: Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos: Senator Ngige Speaks by Emaprince: 2:51pm On Aug 02, 2013
delors:
Bros, they are not just hypocrites, they are HIPOPPO-crites. Biggest bigoted tribe I have seen in a long while. Ingrates. Unschooled. criminals always think others are criminals. They are being defensive, spilling hate as if they have been massacred.

I think u are not speaking out of experience but you are letting us know what your father been telling you while you were growing up cos that's what I have noticed in all of your people..keep displaying your poor and pitiable upbringing..but all that hatred and jealousy cannot slow anybody down.
Re: Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos: Senator Ngige Speaks by abacus(m): 2:51pm On Aug 02, 2013
Demswear4u?:
I wonder.
why haven't fashola deported those yoruba touts and beggars at oshodi?
Most of them are not from lagos.
internet is at your disposal now. Google that you'll find a related link. No be today na. Igbo people sha!
Re: Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos: Senator Ngige Speaks by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 02, 2013
delors:

Bwahahahahaha

Bruddah, I just had to quote you!! grin

HIPOPPO-crites!! Epic!!

Err...or HIBO-crites!! grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos: Senator Ngige Speaks by Burger01(m): 2:52pm On Aug 02, 2013
shymexx:

Bwahahahahaha

HIPOPPO-crites!! Epic!!

grin
Re: Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos: Senator Ngige Speaks by dlight1(m): 2:56pm On Aug 02, 2013
Demswear4u?:
I wonder.
why haven't fashola deported those yoruba touts and beggars at oshodi?
Most of them are not from lagos.
Is it still what it used to be before? So many of them have been sent back to their respective states mainly in the south west it's being a continous act by the Lagos state govt.
Re: Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos: Senator Ngige Speaks by acnwanaka: 3:00pm On Aug 02, 2013
Ngige just lost my respect, he should forget Government house cos other political party are going use this statement against him during the election embarassed embarassed embarassed SOLUDO is definately our next governor
Re: Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos: Senator Ngige Speaks by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 02, 2013
shymexx:

Bwahahahahaha

HIPOPPO-crites!! Epic!!

grin grin cheesy grin
Nice, lets add these ones:
FASHO-NAZI
NAZI-FASHO
Re: Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos: Senator Ngige Speaks by thegeniusoye(m): 3:01pm On Aug 02, 2013
oshyno: When you think it will get better for Ngige it turns South again. He just shot himself on the foot by endorsing this inhuman act of Fashola simply bcuz u are frm same party. Dumb move IMO.

Fo.oolish comment by u! Why not re-read & understand instead of u blinded by hate
Re: Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos: Senator Ngige Speaks by Kckelly: 3:01pm On Aug 02, 2013
ilugunboy:

The question you and your type failed to ask is..

Is their any prior intimation to Anambra state govt...of the impeding movement of people from Lagos to the East?

Up till now ...Obi is feigning ignorance of any prior communication with the LASG....all in a bid to score cheap political points from gullible Ibos.

By the time the whole truth of this saga is revealed...most of you will be a
shamed of your utterance here and disappointed in Sissy Adaobi.

you are as useless as a piece of shit. i thought that you have something sensable to comment but only to call the igbo's gullible. you fool
Re: Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos: Senator Ngige Speaks by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 02, 2013
IBOS should stop this macabre dance with the yorubas.

Yoruba are not IBO problems, the Hausas and fulanis killing them everyday in the north are the problem.

Handfuls that were deported is that the big news while thousands are killed by the Islamic nomads consecutively.

People shouldn't make beehive of this governmental breach...half of the deported are already back in Lagos for sure. Let the ibos worry about those deleted by the jihadists that will never ever make it back to the north of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos: Senator Ngige Speaks by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 02, 2013
delors:

Yeah man, i read it...I guess you read it as well but you didnt comprehend it...so I helped you to highlight some key points there...hopefully you 'll understand this time.

Are you saying the Senior Advocates Brain does not recognise that Government offices are not located under bridges. Are you sure you read and comprehend what you are trying to convey?
Anyway the brain is probably fried. Stop trying quick sand is bad!

1 Like

Re: Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos: Senator Ngige Speaks by agbameta: 3:09pm On Aug 02, 2013
manny4life:

Lol, is that how a "supposed SAN" is to act illegally? Had it tried it here in the U.S., his ass would be TOAST. So your counterpart ignored your notification, then you take laws into your hands and defile the binding agreement that holds us all - The Constitution.

If Obi did not acknowledge, why did he not go through the courts, after all he said he followed "international standard", per standard, family reunion is SUPERVISED BY THE COURT SYSTEM.. How can he be the responsible party when he never acknowledged it? Doesn't make any sense if you ask me...

As for my rant, don't worry... It's very for the very few that understand it, perhaps you have reached that level yet.

The highlighted is your entitled OPINION and nothing more since only the courts can lawfully interpret the constitution and determine what's legal or not so until your lazy and incompetent shoot before asking question Governor peter obi do just that, please save your rants for your kind.....
Re: Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos: Senator Ngige Speaks by Nobody: 3:09pm On Aug 02, 2013
The points some people are missing here

Anambra State does not need to respond to such ridiculous request by the Lagos State Government to Forcefully relocate Nigerians. Under Nigerian law everyone has every right to live in any State!

Lagos State and quite frankly Fashola needs to be taken to court over this nonsense policy.

How can you deport Nigerians or forcefully require Nigerians to move elsewhere. It does not matter whether Anambra State was contacted and quite frankly Peter Obi Government should have reminded Fashola of the right of all Nigerians to live anywhere in the country when they made that request
Re: Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos: Senator Ngige Speaks by baby124: 3:10pm On Aug 02, 2013
Governor Obi is a liar and tribalist. He also deported people in 2011, abia deported non-abia workers. Why all this false outrage? Carry go Ngige, if they dont see your worth and vote you, too bad for them. But Obi has exposed his people badly and other states will never take them serious again. Especially since they choose to follow Obi's tribal rant and emotions. SMH
Re: Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos: Senator Ngige Speaks by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 02, 2013
manny4life:

What truth nne? Gwa mu okwu... Kowalum eziokwu du n'ife e n'ekwu. Ndigbo si na onwelu ebe mmadu na duje onye ije, onye ahu a si ya, naa duma.... Nwanne'm, gi nwa bu onye ije ahu, oge elugo mgbe e ga eji ile gu gwo eze gi onu.
No body is tongue counting here, fact is that ngige's explanation was clear enough.

1 Like

Re: Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos: Senator Ngige Speaks by Nebeuwa(m): 3:10pm On Aug 02, 2013
Ngige just ruined his chances to becoming governor of Anambra state. He should have kept quiet.
Re: Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos: Senator Ngige Speaks by Plshavmercyamen: 3:12pm On Aug 02, 2013
There is no need for all these commotion as we will soon know who wants to play politics with Igbos interest. LASG should as a matter of urgency publish the letters they wrote to Anambra state govt and the replies they got from the govt so that the public court(masses) can pass their verdict but if they cant publish those letters as alleged by Ngige I think the lagos state govt should be courageos enough to tender an unreserved apology to Ndi Igbo not for deporting(cos it is common practice in Nigeria) BUT for dumping them under the bridge. These is my submission. Adighi ama ama a bukwa m nwa afo Igbo.
Re: Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos: Senator Ngige Speaks by baby124: 3:12pm On Aug 02, 2013
Nebeuwa: Ngige just ruined his chances to become governor of Anambra state. He should have kept quiet.

While you ruined your chances at good governance. Make sure you advice all Igbo people to come to anambra to enjoy Obi's wonderful governance. Because you cant have your cake and eat it too.
Re: Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos: Senator Ngige Speaks by Emaprince: 3:16pm On Aug 02, 2013
at the end of the day,lagos cannot do without the igbos unless it wants to be finished by its lazy owners
Re: Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos: Senator Ngige Speaks by agbameta: 3:17pm On Aug 02, 2013
Plshavmercyamen: There is no need for all these commotion as we will soon know who wants to play politics with Igbos interest. LASG should as a matter of urgency publish the letters they wrote to Anambra state govt and the replies they got from the govt so that the public court(masses) can pass their verdict but if they cant publish those letters as alleged by Ngige I think the lagos state govt should be courageos enough to tender an unreserved apology to Ndi Igbo not for deporting(cos it is common practice in Nigeria) BUT for dumping them under the bridge. These is my submission. Adighi ama ama a bukwa m nwa afo Igbo.

Are you not worried that Anambra/Peter Obi is yet to deny receiving such notifications from LAGOS STATE?

This is a clear case of Yes and No. The burden is now on peter obi to deny and set the record straight and until he opens his mouth and categorically say he did not receive any letter from Lagos state, the allegation stands..
Re: Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos: Senator Ngige Speaks by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 02, 2013
Demswear4u?:
who are you talking to,you this disgrace of a thing.
Imagine you asking for proof of an illegal detention of your people when it is littered all over the news.
I won't be surprised if you are yoruba.
Don't quote me again.
Noted
Re: Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos: Senator Ngige Speaks by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 02, 2013
Plshavmercyamen: There is no need for all these commotion as we will soon know who wants to play politics with Igbos interest. LASG should as a matter of urgency publish the letters they wrote to Anambra state govt and the replies they got from the govt so that the public court(masses) can pass their verdict but if they cant publish those letters as alleged by Ngige I think the lagos state govt should be courageos enough to tender an unreserved apology to Ndi Igbo not for deporting(cos it is common practice in Nigeria) BUT for dumping them under the bridge. These is my submission. Adighi ama ama a bukwa m nwa afo Igbo.

Fashola Government wont even do that. because the point is, Lagos State should not have written that letter in the first place! They have no right to compel Nigerians to relocate!

If they publish that letter it will be exihibit to make the argument that Fashola is tribalist, elitist, sectarian, dictatorial, draconian. Fashola should have know the limits of his power as a State Governor, he is a lawyer
Re: Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos: Senator Ngige Speaks by manny4life(m): 3:18pm On Aug 02, 2013
Obiagelli:
No body is tongue counting here, fact is that ngige's explanation was clear enough.

Gbam... This is exactly what I thought. Igbo person who can't even interpret what I said. Lol, I wrote in Igbo to know if you understood what I said... You're not even Igbo so your opinion DOES NOT count. I have no more comments to you.

1 Like

Re: Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos: Senator Ngige Speaks by IGBOSON1: 3:18pm On Aug 02, 2013
mikeansy: not quite sure what Ngige is saying here

^^^That's a relief.....thought i was the only one! undecided
Re: Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos: Senator Ngige Speaks by Nebeuwa(m): 3:19pm On Aug 02, 2013
baby_123:

While you ruined your chances at good governance. Make sure you advice all Igbo people to come to anambra to enjoy Obi's wonderful governance. Because you cant have your cake and eat it too.

Anambra doesn't have too much to worry about. Soludo is quite capable of good governance.
Re: Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos: Senator Ngige Speaks by agbameta: 3:20pm On Aug 02, 2013
mikeansy:

Fashola Government wont even do that. because the point is, Lagos State should not have written that letter in the first place! They have no right to compel Nigerians to relocate!

If they publish that letter it will be exihibit to make the argument that Fashola is tribalist, elitist, sectarian, dictatorial, draconian. Fashola should have know the limits of his power as a State Governor, he is a lawyer

On the threat by Governor Obi to take the matter to the Presidency, Governor Fashola said, “I know that the President has the moral authority to head the sovereign state of Nigeria but I am not aware that the Constitution says that disputes between states should be settled by the President.”

“If Anambra State has an issue with us and it feels too aggrieved not to call us, not to write to us, I feel the final arbiter must be the courts”, the Governor said adding, ”When I get a formal letter from Anambra or when I get a formal letter from the Presidency, I will lay bare what the facts are”. - Fashola
Re: Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos: Senator Ngige Speaks by baby124: 3:20pm On Aug 02, 2013
Nebeuwa:

Anambra doesn't have too much to worry about. Soludo is quite capable of good governance.

Tell all Igbo's to move to Anambra please. Since you dont want ACN in Anambra. Why should Igbo's remain in Lagos If you want to be tribalistic, go all the way. Your godfather Obi has made the first move.
Re: Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos: Senator Ngige Speaks by manny4life(m): 3:22pm On Aug 02, 2013
agbameta:

The highlighted is your entitled OPINION and nothing more since only the courts can lawfully interpret the constitution and determine what's legal or not so until your lazy and incompetent shoot before asking question Governor peter obi do just that, please save your rants for your kind.....

Lol, now you're beating around the bush.

Now its the courts but he did not approach the courts before deportation, did he? I mean he said he looked to "INTERNATIONAL STANDARD", is that how "international standard" is done? Abegi, when the time comes, the truth of the matter will be revealed. I like how all this is happening, ONE Nigeria is a mirage, nonexistent...Those who have ears should hear. Pray tell same way fashola meted out this good tidings to this people, same will be your portion... just say AMEN.
Re: Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos: Senator Ngige Speaks by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 02, 2013
manny4life:

Gbam... This is exactly what I thought. Igbo person who can't even interpret what I said. Lol, I wrote in Igbo to know if you understood what I said... You're not even Igbo so your opinion DOES NOT count. I have no more comments to you.
Pathetic, what did you write, that i should talk to you and tell you the truth about what they said and your irrelivant proverbs thats got nothing to do with the topic, i only replied you just to give you a benefit of doubt.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Governor Ambode Dancing Shoki At The One-Lagos-Fiesta / President Buhari Arrives London For His Routine Medical Checkup (Video) / Aisha Jumai Alhassan And Osinbajo Meet In Taraba State Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.