Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,301 members, 7,822,489 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? (125792 Views)

Most Guys Dont Like Fat Girls... / Here's The Real Reason Men Like Big Butts / You Like Fat Girls Slim Girls, You Like Fat Guyz Or Slim Guyz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? by SweetT1: 6:35pm On Apr 08, 2008
@Poster

I don't know about other guys but i like my woman thin in the waist and thick in the back cheesy (Not too thick though).
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? by Eliza704: 7:12pm On Apr 08, 2008
From what i have ur mothers are probably fat. Tell her that nigerian men not into fat bitches. U dont speak for all nigerian men obviously. And im sure its easy to find skinny bitches where u come from, everyone is hungry!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? by Eliza704: 10:11pm On Apr 08, 2008
Wow well im sure u wont have a hard time finding boney bitches since almost every one over there is hungry. Nothing sexy about bones! Paris hilton? Thats a joke. No boobs no ass all ribs bones. My men love my breasts and my hips and my ass. Bones dont have any thing on me. Most of ur mothers are really fat. Not thick madame! Fat! Im thick big and sexy. If u dont like us leave it to the real men to deal with. U must like the boney ones to make ur little pecker appear larger.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? by No2Atheism(m): 7:04am On Jun 07, 2009
@poster

I am a Nigerian and I don't like Fat Women, so what exactly is ur point.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jul 13, 2009
do they!

I never noticed grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 17, 2009
In the clubs, the big white girls gravitate towards black men because word has got to them that black men love big women, grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? by debest1(m): 3:54pm On Jul 17, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

In the clubs, the big white girls gravitate towards black men because word has got to them that black men love big women, grin
cos black men are REALLY BIG,
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? by Edokata: 3:56am On Jul 20, 2009
Its my first time here and I was compelled to speak out on this topic. my family is from edo state and my mother is american. i lived in naija for a few years and the way i see it is that to be fat the woman is opulent in other ways too. ( before yearning rubbish know that even market women are working with big dough on the low) Amorphous fatness is not really liked. I can say that western brain washing has taught us to snub our own desires. i feel alot of brothas are like closet homosexuals when it comes to fat women, and their desires for them and thats a real shame. I personally like my women like my food and bank account. at least i'm consistent in that light. The beauty of my own woman I'd never trade for a size zero girl. I'm with a gorgeous afghan american girl with soft amber colored flesh, golden eyes, long flowing black hair, a rotund posterior, curves, gorgeous jj breasts, thunder thighs and towers at 5'10'', size 20 and of course a tummy. She is my dream girl and I'm glad i found the courage to collect her after years of white washed submission to a flimsy standard. Whenever we are out together heads turn. The true history of skinny fashion models comes in part from the repressed homosexuality of early fashion designers who's beauty ideal was more resemblant to little boys that women. and in part by the models are supposed to look like walking clothes hangers because thats what they are. you're supposed to pay attention to the clothes NOT THE WOMAN. If you look at earlier european art by Botticelli and Rueben you will conclude that skinny being it was just a recent phenomenon even in the europe and unfortanately that revolution has now been televised and wired into the third world. you will notice that the naija guy that likes skinny women also prefers almost everything western over his own. Aside from that on a tangent i think black men that love racist paris hilton for anything are just plain foolish. The movie phat girls could only be made because art imitates life.
Naija men definetly consume more than their fair share of larger women and this is a fact. Again we require curves and symetry to balance it all into the perfect chick. I'm a good looking cat and i had to struggle a little bit to get mine. she is always fending guys off.so in my experience as many chaps, my fat queen is a catch and I'd never give her up to start struggling to pull and suck on A cups or evade injury and discomfort during sex

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? by ashe2(f): 4:45pm On Jul 20, 2009
coolomo naijas are fabulous preferably its d cushionlata effect sometin to hold to
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? by coolblue(m): 8:25pm On Jul 20, 2009
I dont want to dance with a toothpick, i dont want to dance with pure bones,
i want to fell all your spare tyres
come on and shake the dance floor with me.

I don think we like fat, per se, but i am sure we hate women if we have more boobs or butt than said "woMAN"
there must be something to hold on to, grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? by No2Atheism(m): 5:49am On Jul 21, 2009
@poster should please stop generalising

I as a person do not like fat women (no offense to all the fat ladies on this forum), i am all for the tall and slender types (i seem to be always attracted to them even if i do not approach them). I am on the tall side myself, hence i tend to prefer women that can almost look into my eyes without straining their neck or wear heels. grin grin grin

I do not anorexic , yuck, she just has to be slender and tall that is all. grin grin grin

Fat is a turn off for me, grin grin grin.

I can still manage the curvy ladies if and only if she is tall.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? by Gabry(f): 7:02am On Jul 21, 2009
Not all Naija guys likes women with a slightly larger figure. One of my housemates loveeee lepa Shandi's. . . Just like him wink and another one loves short stounted females cause he thinks that they are cute. Some like the slim ones and some like the chubby ones. But as far as Im concern, majority of the guys is sure to get put off with super skinny / super fat/ muscular females. Now thats too much and too much of something is always bad. . .

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? by sweetpie23: 10:06am On Jul 21, 2009
every man like woman if not they are gay
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? by verycute: 10:53am On Jul 21, 2009
hi everyone. love far women. its the onlything that gives me pleasure. my email is good.ideas202@gmail.com drop a line and ur number and i will give u a call.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? by v3: 11:19am On Jul 21, 2009
sweetpie23:

every man like woman if not they are gay

Does it mean i'm GAY!!! shocked undecided
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? by Thor(m): 11:23am On Jul 21, 2009
Becasue 90% of Nigerian woman are fat?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? by caliber(m): 11:25am On Jul 21, 2009
@ Thread Starter: are you Fat or Broom Skinny,

pls be aware, a lot of intelligent, handsome, young brothers like myself, grin, not only realise that Fat women are a serious health risk to themselves

and those they claim to love, but they cant compare to the "Not Skinny"  but slim and Curvy beautiful black sisters out there, grin, (am such a pervert)

word is bond!!!!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? by Thor(m): 11:27am On Jul 21, 2009
FOR CLARITY

Slim and Curvey does not = Fat with a big great sweaty Booty lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? by caliber(m): 11:45am On Jul 21, 2009
Thor:

FOR CLARITY

Slim and Curvey does not = Fat with a big great sweaty Booty lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Thor, now that you put it that way, I think, yeah, that mightn't be so badd you know, big, Booty, grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? by okwuvic(m): 2:33pm On Jul 21, 2009
I think is all about choice tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? by makahagirl(f): 12:21am On Aug 06, 2009
i have no idea but curvey women/skinny women,
humans in the end, all need to love and be love thats all that matters. wink

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? by candylips(m): 9:43am On Aug 10, 2009
intersting topic.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? by ohwofasa(m): 12:26am On Aug 16, 2009
u mean sumtin lik dis?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? by 3kay945(m): 1:09am On Aug 16, 2009
simple, is becos they want big ASS shocked
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? by sweetpie23: 1:02pm On Aug 16, 2009
ohwofasa:

u mean sumtin lik dis?
shocked shocked
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? by shinkie(m): 12:33am On Aug 17, 2009
answer's simple , a little cushion for the pushin, the feel of havin all that fyn meat,
like em thick and curvy
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? by candylips(m): 10:19am On Aug 17, 2009
ohwofasa:

u mean sumtin lik dis?

wtf. that pic can't be real shocked
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? by AIRMARSHA: 11:07am On Aug 17, 2009
hi gays just wanna make correction they a not called fat they a called plump girls and for your information most of them a good lovers and have everything i maen everything a typical african need.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? by krakane(m): 11:16am On Aug 17, 2009
mehn you don't have to decide for everyone cos am a nigerian and like to have cute slim girls around me, so go find a better topic and post tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? by nethacker(m): 10:16am On Aug 24, 2009
perhaps those guys u hv come across.as for me, i 8 fat asses grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bride Caught In Doggy Sex With Her Ex-Boyfriend During Wedding Reception / Gym Instructor Loses Concentration After A Slay Queen Shook Her Chest At The Gym / Lady Who Got Pregnant At 23 As A Virgin Without Penetrative Sex (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.