Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,542 members, 7,770,411 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:24 AM

Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? (125550 Views)

Most Guys Dont Like Fat Girls... / Here's The Real Reason Men Like Big Butts / You Like Fat Girls Slim Girls, You Like Fat Guyz Or Slim Guyz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? by ohwofasa(m): 6:33pm On Aug 24, 2009
candylips:

wtf. that pic can't be real shocked
lol
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? by candylips(m): 8:08pm On Aug 24, 2009
guy i tell u. smiley
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? by jalether(m): 1:07am On Aug 25, 2009
This thread is pure sad, just sad mehn sad
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? by jalether(m): 1:16am On Aug 25, 2009
@ nubian, it's guys like you who gives these fat girls walking around like a refregerator the incentive

not to leave a healthy lifestyle because they know there are some guys out there ready to accept

their "fat azz", apart from the serious health implications, i can't for the life of me see anything [b]sexy [/b]abt fat girls

maybe i'm missing something here. undecided
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? by ievbuomw(f): 2:57am On Aug 25, 2009
It is only the older generation that did not go to school especially that think fat is in. To be fat means you are not struggling, that you have arrived in wealth and such,

My mother in law gets upset at me because I run 4 days a week. She said she liked me better before I married her son (because I was 10 pounds heavier). She wants to be very big until today.She is not a skinny woman but in her mind, she is not big enough, Sad but EXTREMELY true.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? by chic2pimp(m): 3:41am On Aug 25, 2009
jalether:

@ nubian, it's guys like you who gives these fat girls walking around like a refregerator the incentive
not to leave a healthy lifestyle because they know there are some guys out there ready to accept
their "fat azz", apart from the serious health implications, i can't for the life of me see anythingsexy abt fat girls
maybe i'm missing something here. undecided
omo u are not missing anything ooo jare. There is a big difference between fat and curvy. Never seen a naija man that likes a fat man. We like curvy women. Do women like fat men?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? by davidif: 7:38am On Aug 25, 2009
You guys have been watching too much "phat girlz".
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? by Tolu1128: 3:59am On Sep 13, 2009
LMAO! Well being born in Nigeria, living in a Nigerian-American community, and having two older brothers, I can affirm to you that Nigerian men DO NOT LIKE FAT WOMEN! But on the other hand, I do understand what you are trying to say, but it is not ONLY Nigerian men who feel that they would prefer a girl with curves. Honestly I believe that each man/Nigerian man wouldn't mind being with a beautiful girl, curves or not. My god brother, a guy who naturally loves girls who have small waists, and thicker hips fell in LOVEE with my best friend who is very thin. One day, joking around with him, I told him "I thought you only liked girls who have big butts", he responded by saying "Yeah, I do, but she is just so beautiful that she doesn't even need hips or a butt." But on the other hand, one of my brothers will make fun of ANY GIRL who is thick or Fat, and he only says that he only prefers thin girls. So although some guys may claim that they can ONLY fall for a thicker lady, they are lying, , same thing goes 4 women who say that they can only go 4 a man who is "tall/muscular ect.", Honeslty, and at the end of the day, YOU NEVER KNOW WHO U ARE MEANT TO BE WITH, so DON'T LIMIT YOUR OPTIONS. ****(Plus, a lil pointer, many NIGERIAN WOMEN DO have curves or a shape of some sort (as long as they eat), so a majority of Nigerian men are open to accepting curves/a shape, but NOTTT OBESITY)***

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? by platinumnk(f): 4:53am On Sep 13, 2009

the two black chicks look cute to me smiley

to me i guess it goes to what u can handle. . .downstairs i mean It wouldnt make sense for a man with a small lipsrsealed to be with a big chick would it? grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? by omar22(m): 6:38pm On Sep 13, 2009
Fat Women have their limits when it comes to sex or love making
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? by Dave6: 9:25pm On Sep 13, 2009
Oroboh no bad o! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? by candylips(m): 2:04pm On Sep 14, 2009
big girls are ok as long as they have big assets

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? by whitelexi(m): 2:12pm On Sep 14, 2009
My neighbour is soooooo slim but u should see his girls grin grin grin

Bloody hell! grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? by platinumnk(f): 3:02pm On Sep 14, 2009
^Slim guys usually have the largest packages cheesy

and are more apt to handle more grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? by Princek12(m): 5:43am On Sep 15, 2009
Naija men don't like fat women ooo. They like thick women who are endowed in the right places--emphasis placed on the difference between thick and fat. I know some fat women try to obliterate the difference between thick and fat in order to bolster their self esteem--nonetheless--these fat women know the truth. Naija men do not like big stomach big arms shapelessly fat women. Enough of that false accusation.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? by candylips(m): 11:36am On Sep 15, 2009
so can u explain the difference btw thick and fat
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? by Dclique(m): 12:09pm On Sep 15, 2009
The bigger the better.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? by julianH(m): 4:25pm On Sep 15, 2009
The "Lekpa" vs "Orobo" trend is just very recent.
Africans men (and white men) are known for their choices for women with flesh
(this was one of the reasons blacks females were rapped by the whites during the slave trade).

Preference for a paarticular size in a girl is personal.

The current trend for the "Lepkas" is just because of the current fashion magazines and all that.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? by candylips(m): 4:42pm On Sep 15, 2009
no u are wrong most white men do not like big girls

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? by julianH(m): 9:10am On Sep 16, 2009
Sorry Bro,

Fat and big arent the same mind you.

And besides, are you a white man?

Do do fogt that one man's meat is another poison.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? by Spinkz(f): 12:31pm On Sep 18, 2009
Nigerian men really like fat ladies. I'm a South African, fat and attractive. When I'm walking in town if a guy approach me most times its a Nigerian.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? by candylips(m): 1:23pm On Sep 18, 2009
Spinkz:

Nigerian men really like fat ladies. I'm a South African[b], fat and attractive[/b]. When I'm walking in town if a guy approach me most times its a Nigerian.

really do u have a pic let me access you wink
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? by jalether(m): 9:46pm On Sep 18, 2009
Princek12:

Naija men don't like fat women ooo. They like thick women who are endowed in the right places--emphasis placed on the difference between thick and fat. I know some fat women try to obliterate the difference between thick and fat in order to bolster their self esteem--nonetheless--these fat women know the truth. Naija men do not like big stomach big arms shapelessly fat women. Enough of that false accusation.

God bless you bro, couldn't ve said it any better
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? by mamagee3(f): 11:19pm On Jan 24, 2010
And who said Nigerian Men like Fat women?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? by koolchicco: 11:23pm On Jan 24, 2010
[size=13pt]Am allergic to FAT Women!!!! angry angry[/size]

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? by ihsann(f): 11:29pm On Jan 24, 2010
Wow da women on the right in da white tutu looks like a trans****ite  undecided lipsrsealed shocked undecided

but nyway I guess its always easier to get fatter than skinnier so there der u go for da MEN who love the FLUBBER!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed tongue
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? by mamagee3(f): 11:43pm On Jan 24, 2010
koolchicco:

Aren't these women your wives? undecided
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? by honeric01(m): 11:44pm On Jan 24, 2010
God forbids bad thing, rather remain a monk than be stuck with a FATTY boom boom.

@ishann,

That ur mouth small o, u fit use that small mouth give BJ so? undecided
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? by ihsann(f): 1:54am On Jan 25, 2010
honeric01

Plz dont speak my name and 'try' to insult me when you look like that  shocked
Dont mean to diss but seriously,   lipsrsealed
I'M NOT ABOUT DAT SO Zap YOU!!  undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? by honeric01(m): 11:07am On Jan 25, 2010
ihsann:

honeric01

Plz dont speak my name and 'try' to insult me when you look like that  shocked
Dont mean to diss but seriously,   lipsrsealed
I'M NOT ABOUT DAT SO Zap YOU!!  undecided

Aww, don't be so mean, i was only admiring your lips, do you have to lash out? anyways i don't care if you want to Zap me or not, all i know is that your mouth is kinda small and might deprive you from a lot of goodies grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? by ihsann(f): 12:15pm On Jan 25, 2010
wow, sorry grin grin

I feel silly. IGNORE MY PREVIOUS COMMENT!!! cool
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? by honeric01(m): 1:49pm On Jan 25, 2010
ihsann:

wow, sorry grin grin

I feel silly. IGNORE MY PREVIOUS COMMENT!!! cool

Now it's my time to be angry, oya appraise me oo angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Kenya's Famous Sex Garden "Muliro Gardens" / Bride Caught In Doggy Sex With Her Ex-Boyfriend During Wedding Reception / Gym Instructor Loses Concentration After A Slay Queen Shook Her Chest At The Gym

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.