Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,301 members, 7,815,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You (12361 Views)

A Prayer Of Intercession / Say A New Year Prayer For The Poster Above You! / A Prayer For A Financial Blessing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by Dospix(m): 9:25am On Aug 04, 2013
Lord i need your mercy in my life;give me focus in life inorder to achieve my life dreams...i am a sinner,a fact i understand.Help lord to be a vassel of truth and love...for with your strength and help i shall live the life you have destined for me.

2 Likes

Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by PStacks(m): 9:27am On Aug 04, 2013
Eleda Shanu mi.
Blessed father Show me Mercy.

because I share Linage with King David and King Solomon, Do unto me like you did to them. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by Tinoxky: 9:27am On Aug 04, 2013
God i tnk u so so much for my daily bread, u hv been faithful,...bless my NL FRNDS sees you as God almighty!

1 Like

Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by ATMCARD2(m): 9:28am On Aug 04, 2013
seedord247: May Almighty Allah turn the posters above me to a muslim. Amiinn
.Biasd mind.So dat he wl luk 4 6 yr old gurl 2 mari 2.
Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by sugaarbear(m): 9:28am On Aug 04, 2013
I pray for Gods mercy and favour upon me and my family iJN amen..and the same for the poster above me
Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by smakati(m): 9:28am On Aug 04, 2013
Jehovah, jesu kristi, holy micheal, pls bless d huste of d poster above and myself, help us order our steps that we may be qualified to see heaven at the end of our time on earth. Amen
Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by Johncuba(m): 9:29am On Aug 04, 2013
baba GOD...I thank u for d gift of life nd sound health, nd plss intervene in my sis' marriage,its way too early for a divorce,BABA dnt allow smakati end up bin a false prophet...AMEN

2 Likes

Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by Jccy(f): 9:29am On Aug 04, 2013
God gv d poster above me riches ad gv me doubl of what evr he get
Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by Jccy(f): 9:31am On Aug 04, 2013
God gv d poster above me riches ad gv me doubl of what evr he get,AMEN

1 Like

Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by ATMCARD2(m): 9:32am On Aug 04, 2013
I pray God 2 fulfil d desires of ma hrt n also protect n bless OP above me.AMEN.

1 Like

Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by Credobee(m): 9:33am On Aug 04, 2013
O God,
May all d genuine prayers dt is offered on ds post nd d genuine ones dt will come later b granted in our lives ....
We pray O
Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by Nobody: 9:34am On Aug 04, 2013
angry Amen
Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by Nobody: 9:35am On Aug 04, 2013
Father lord,i fnk u lettin me n my family see dis wondaful,may ur name be glorified ijn,oh lord bless me dis week ijn,father,suprise me, my family,n d poster above dis wik wif an unexpected favour 4rm u ijn...
Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by canalily(m): 9:35am On Aug 04, 2013
Thank you Jesus for today and for the life of the poster. God i have made my supplications known to you through cries and anguish of heart. Please lord answer me in earnest. AMEM!
Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by fiditi(m): 9:35am On Aug 04, 2013
God almighty I thank you for the life of all my fellow nairalanders in diaspora and I pray you favour poster above me.
I also pray for my home country that God should minister religious tolerance into the heart of everyone and NIGERIA shall know peace.
And I personally keep asking for thy mercy oh lord in all I lay my hands upon, have got no wisdom of my own but all want is that your mercy and favour shall never depart from me.
My dear bro and sis ( christian,muslims and traditionist) let us all see ourselves as a Nigerian and our national identity should come first above religion.

1 Like

Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by babadey(m): 9:38am On Aug 04, 2013
Johncuba: baba GOD...I thank u for d gift of life nd sound health, nd plss intervene in my sis' marriage,its way too early for a divorce,BABA dnt allow smakati end up bin a false prophet...AMEN

Amen brother. Your sis marriage will not be like funke's own,in jesus name. smiley
Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by Mentcee(m): 9:41am On Aug 04, 2013
mascot87: May Almighty God protect and guide jummyng.May the blessing and favour of Almighty God be upon him and every members of his family and may he recieve good news very soon in Jesus name.
May God be with me also, provide for my needs,answer prayers must especially a good job, a job that will not let me depart from HIS ways. May HE protect my families,neighbors,friends and well wishers.May HE open the door of a new beginning for me to attain greatness in life,and may HE destroy all stopping blocks that may want to prevent me in Jesus name.

I adopt ur prayer with tears in my eyes and pray the Almighty God to rain down his blessing on u, now and forever more in Jesus name, amen!

1 Like

Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by Jccy(f): 9:44am On Aug 04, 2013
ATM-CARD:
I pray God 2 fulfil d desires of ma hrt n also protect n bless OP above me.AMEN.
tanks sweedie
Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by Johncuba(m): 9:46am On Aug 04, 2013
baba dey:

Amen brother. Your sis marriage will not be like funke's own,in jesus name. smiley
amen bro...tnx a lot..
Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by Nobody: 9:47am On Aug 04, 2013
May God help my fwnd who is sittin 4 an important examination 2mao nd he suld provide 4 ma parentz cuz i wil b goin 2 skul by dec or early next nd suld help ma family cuz we are really goin thru hard situationz
Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by tdbanks: 9:50am On Aug 04, 2013
Thank you Lord Jesus for the grace to see this day. I pray that I continually dwell in this grace, and may your mercy and divine favour be with me always and the poster above me in Jesus Name, Amen.
Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by BSF: 9:50am On Aug 04, 2013
Lord , I thank you because you are the Almighty and with you ALL things are possible. I pray for the poster above me that the change he/she has been expecting will come this Month of August without fail in Jesus Name.

As I have prayed for poster above let it be unto me according to Job 42:10 in Jesus Name!.

1 Like

Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by Imyourex(m): 9:52am On Aug 04, 2013
God crown my hustle with success so that one day I will tell all my accusers 'Where were you"
As for the poster above me, may he/she always be remembered whenever good thing is happening IJN.
Nairaland is owned by Oluwaseun Osewa
say amen!
Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by ATMCARD2(m): 9:53am On Aug 04, 2013
Jccy: tanks sweedie
.U're welcm dear.
Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by chymaxy: 9:54am On Aug 04, 2013
thank God for making me to See this day, not by my righteousness,but by his mercy and grace.Am healed in Jesus name.. Amen.
Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by scofield33(m): 9:59am On Aug 04, 2013
father i thank u for 2day, thank u for all ur mercies n compassion

i pray n ask u to bless BADDCHRISTY, may all his eadeavors the rest of dis year be fruitful.Amen

i ask u for d grace n wisdom to accomplish all dat i'm aiming for, most especially my academic life n my computer geek aspiration!
Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by Chuksyd1: 10:00am On Aug 04, 2013
Let ur will be done ooh lord......click ma link guys.
Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by hardbody: 10:01am On Aug 04, 2013
May the poster above continue to do well and may I continue to be better than him IJN. Amen
Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by Fizboy(m): 10:05am On Aug 04, 2013
bless us all o lord
Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by amosfunmi(m): 10:06am On Aug 04, 2013
God I thank you for this day. Bless me oh lord beyond human imagination, favour me and let men also favour me in Jesus name.
Baba bless the poster above me and grant him/her the desire of his/her heart. Let people celebrate him in this second half of the year.
Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by Picomon(m): 10:07am On Aug 04, 2013
Baba God na beg I dey beg ohh.. Bless ya bouy mehn.. Bless the GARRI crew and people wey dey produce am. And make GARRI fit cure AIDS.

Poster above me, oya receive ya healing. Amin.
Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by nmaihat: 10:08am On Aug 04, 2013
Thank you Lord for all the blessings we cannot see. And may the good Lord grant me and the Post above me sound health of mind and body. Amen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Can I Refuse The Call Of God? / There Will Be Sex In Heaven! / Why Men Of God Prioritize Material Things To Enhance Their Ministry- Sam Adeyemi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.