Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You (12362 Views)

A Prayer Of Intercession / Say A New Year Prayer For The Poster Above You! / A Prayer For A Financial Blessing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by gat2so(m): 10:09am On Aug 04, 2013
O lord prolong the life of me,my family and the entire family of the poster above me with wealthy living and happiness ....AMEN

Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by FOREXMARTS: 10:09am On Aug 04, 2013
Lord i bless ur holy name and thank u for everything you done for me. May ur blessings never cease to exist in my life and that of the poster above. AMEN.
Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by Ichel: 10:11am On Aug 04, 2013
*wit kola nd seaman in ma hand*May Amadioha, yemaja, orunmila, Egbesu, Zeus, ODIN, buhda, and all other gods i forgot to mentions grant the poster above me watsoever he wishes others, *pour drink*

may they neva allow uncle Jona to win on 2015 *pour drink again*

may they join hands wit shango nd punish Shekau, may they touch ASUU nd FG to call of the strike, i don tire to dey stay for house, nd may d gods bless me for blessing others, nd make me to be d f2c one day *pour drink nd throw kola*
Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by xykms101: 10:11am On Aug 04, 2013
Father, Son and Holy Ghost,your word says who eats the fastest eats the most so let the blessings of the posters from page 1 to the poster above and below me be mine. Hear my prayer o lord. Amen!
Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by drnairalov: 10:12am On Aug 04, 2013
God bless me nd u above!!!may we never get banned frm nairaland Amen!!
Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by DJDOLA(m): 10:14am On Aug 04, 2013
God bless me and d poster above me..if is a girl let her fall in love wit me but if is a boy let him give me is august salary in jesus name I prayed amen

1 Like

Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by lotannam: 10:16am On Aug 04, 2013
God of all creation! Lord of host, you are worthy to be praised ,you are worthy to receive all worship and adoration, lord I thank you for your protection, provision ,garudiance and unconditional love upon me and my family. Lord may your will alone be done in my life, may you give me the strength to walk in ways that acceptable to you . I pray also that your abundant blessing, uncommon favours locate the poster above me in Jesus mighty name- amen.
Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by ProfessorPP(m): 10:19am On Aug 04, 2013
GOD bless NIGERIA and NIGEERIANS in JESUS name AMEN. shocked
Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by Picomon(m): 10:22am On Aug 04, 2013
nmaihat: Thank you Lord for all the blessings we cannot see. And may the good Lord grant me and the Post above me sound health of mind and body. Amen.

Gbayii joh.. How u take knw say I get small headache?
Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 04, 2013
God I commit Lotannam into ur hand . Let his wish comes through as I pray in Jesus name Amen. I thk u for d favour u hv show me this week and pray that I be among the people u will bless next wk in Jesus name Amen.

1 Like

Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by Bashirfuntua(m): 10:24am On Aug 04, 2013
wats wrong wif ma post pls moderator
Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by ghettodreamz(m): 10:26am On Aug 04, 2013
"But he who endures to the end shall be saved" Matthew 24:14

O'Lord, I stand as a point of contact for myself, my family and whoever it may be that posted above me; I ask for the grace to endure the race to the end and make Heaven, bestow upon us all in Jesus name, amen. Thank you for the answers to my prayer for your word says every other things shall be added, all those additional goodies of life I ask for myself, on behalf of my family and the poster above me in Jesus name, amen.Amen, Amen & Amen.

Meje!

Halleluyah!
Halleluyah!!
Halleluyah!!!
Halleluyah!!!!
Halleluyah!!!!!
Halleluyah!!!!!!
Halleluyah!!!!!!!
Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 04, 2013
God , i pray for ur favours upon me, my family, friends, well wishers and d poster above....
Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by MrCork: 10:29am On Aug 04, 2013
angry
Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by adeyak83(m): 10:30am On Aug 04, 2013
God forgive my sins and accept my prayer, any evil against me by enemy shall not be prosper, bless me/family and the person above me in the name of Almighty ALLAH.
Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by Nobody: 10:33am On Aug 04, 2013
I that God will give me a great job soonest.
And I pray that God help Mr cork to be more serious in his life smiley and also grant him his good heart's desires
Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by born2boink(m): 10:36am On Aug 04, 2013
The Lord shall single out the poster above me and increase his greatness. Goodness,mercy and good health,prosperity shall follow him,protection on his families.so shall it be with me too in Jesus name (Amen)
Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by manmustwac(m): 10:38am On Aug 04, 2013
Bashirfuntua: wats wrong wif ma post pls moderator
You prayer is that everyone converts to your religion ISLAM which will just cause fights & as far as am concerned is against the whole idea of this topic
Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by alexarelano(m): 10:38am On Aug 04, 2013
i thank you God 4 keeping me alive till 2day. I pray God save me 4rm all the problems that faze me
Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by Nobody: 10:39am On Aug 04, 2013
-Mr Cork-:
angry
is this d prayer u r supposed to say for me?? I bind and cast... angry
Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by Odunharry(m): 10:42am On Aug 04, 2013
Lord Jesus Christ im saying Thank u for my life and d life of Alex,i thank u for how far u v led us,4 ur grace,ur favour and blessings.i pray they wil neva depart from us all..let ur protection and provision always be our portion,amen.

And for the whole posters in this thread,i pray Lord you answer our prayers and grant our heart desires,bless us all,amen.

1 Like

Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by MrCork: 10:43am On Aug 04, 2013
vivichocs: is this d prayer u r supposed to say for me?? I bind and cast... angry

....sprinkles holy water on vivicoco angry

1 Like

Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by asagal(f): 10:45am On Aug 04, 2013
In d name of d Father,Son & Holy Ghost Amen..I pray 4 peace, luv n blessins in my life n my family.
May God restore peace in our country n grnt d posters below n above me al dia gud hrt desires,Amen.
Thank u Jesus.
Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by Odunharry(m): 10:45am On Aug 04, 2013
May God answer all our prayers,amen
Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by almajiri101: 10:45am On Aug 04, 2013
lorretta u: I that God will give me a great job soonest.
And I pray that God help Mr cork to be more serious in his life smiley and also grant him his good heart's desires
You missed my dear, your catapult was targeted at mr cork but adeyak83 was so weakened in prayer and he got his head knocked with stones.
Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by kreamidiva(f): 10:48am On Aug 04, 2013
Heavenly Father,thank you for the life,health,wealth,strength etc which you have given my family and i. I commit almajiri101 into Your Hands.meet him or her at the very point of his/her needs.bless his/her endeavors and keep him/her from all evil.o God,satisfy him/her with long life and show him/her ur salvation. In Jesus name i pray.Amen.
Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by juman(m): 10:48am On Aug 04, 2013
@ you above, may God bless you and everybody.

May Almighty God divide this nigeria. In God's name.
Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by Mchayy(m): 10:49am On Aug 04, 2013
Mii I go pray for people, no b only myself.

Baba God bless Oga Seun, deliver yuzedo from nonsense english, upon all the money wey hin get hin no fit speak correct english. Make Ronneyboi and Mynd44 no dey stay garage again, make em dey stay for house dey collect money.

Make Iya ngbali no dey fight for street bcoz of N10 garri. Make sexkillz no dey carry money give ashewo again. Make nairaland programmers no dey write spaghetti code again (na doz ones wey b newbies I dey refer to).

Make virgin wey dey nairaland turn to disvirgin n people wey don disvirgin turn to virgin. Make people wey dey find pikin get pikin, dose wey dey maltreat pikin, dey lash em 7 strokes every morning.

Make phcn no dey use generator for their office again, coz diz kain thing na curse. To d poster wey dey above me, if u b guy, ur wife no go run comot for house, if you b gal ur husband no go run comot for house. Say Amen if you bliv.
Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by ewosk: 10:50am On Aug 04, 2013
Papa for up dere i grit u for dis area wen be nairaland cuz u dey use am bles me wit lafta, make u support d good scoping of d pple here esp d poster above me..Bless me nd d poster wit wetin u kno say correct for me nd my family, make pepper rest nd yawa unheard of

All dis prayer na in Jesus Name i take sign am....Amen
Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by Ashabie(f): 10:51am On Aug 04, 2013
Ameen to all our prayers,may the gud Lord grants all our hrt desire and for the poster above me,god knws exactly where ur shoe pinch,may he answer ur prayers according to ur wants.
Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by donPhill(m): 10:53am On Aug 04, 2013
-satan, +Jesus!!
Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 04, 2013
Nigerians sef grin grin grin grin

Chai!! grin grin grin

The happiest religious people in the world grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

There Will Be Sex In Heaven! / Why Men Of God Prioritize Material Things To Enhance Their Ministry- Sam Adeyemi / What's Your Best Psalm?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.