Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,221 members, 7,815,270 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You (12359 Views)

A Prayer Of Intercession / Say A New Year Prayer For The Poster Above You! / A Prayer For A Financial Blessing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by MrCork: 10:56am On Aug 04, 2013
angry
Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by dmcdad: 10:58am On Aug 04, 2013
May God is his infinite greatness and graciousness grant me all my heart desires to the glory of his name. May he see me through all the struggles of life and grant me the grace necessary to reach my full potential in life, and also to make me successful in all my endeavours to the glory of his name. Amen! May he also grant my family the graces we need to overcome all the storms of life so that peoppe will look at us and acknowledgehis greatness. And for the above poster(Mr-Cork), may God grant you all your heart desires. May He grant you every good wish you wish for yourself and grant your family the graces necessary to overcome all the obstacles and struggles of life in Jesus name. Every good thing you desire shall be yours by the power of the almighty God and I prophesy to your life this day, that God will do a new thing in your life before the end of this year. Something that Is beyond your imagination or reach, God will make it attainable for you before the year runs out, all these I ask through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen!
Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by pkween(f): 11:01am On Aug 04, 2013
Lord,thank you for the gift of life,for the cadbury job u gave me,for my brothers and sister because i believe u have taken away their burdens and have replaced em with goodnes and abundance,thank you for my fiance beacause he is going to be a good father.Thank you for the poster above him because from now henceforth,his life is gonna turn around 360 degree for his/her good and his/her life will start/continue to rub off positively on others around him/her.Thank you jesus.dmcdad remain blessed.
Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 04, 2013
Bashirfuntua: wats wrong wif ma post pls moderator
Guy u are after,am still waiten for ur prayer or u don't wanna pray for me?
Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by almajiri101: 11:02am On Aug 04, 2013
almajiri101: Now I lay ma head down to sleep
I sit in bed and here I weep
I pray that she would love me back
but now it's beauty that I lack
Mod why did you have to modify ma post without ma knowledge?

...Damn! Diz's what happened when power is bestowed on kids.
Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by Yemsy2009(m): 11:04am On Aug 04, 2013
Gos protect me and my family from any ontimely death...amen
Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by osat02: 11:06am On Aug 04, 2013
May you find peace with yourself cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 04, 2013
I pray 4 myself and evry1 seeking admission into the university. This year is our year in Jesus name.. I also thank GOD 4 his Grace upon my family and i pray that his healing hand rest upon my mum and entire family in jesus name.. I pray 4 d grace to knw him more in Jesus name AMEN

1 Like

Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by Peaceawuzie2012: 11:07am On Aug 04, 2013
Oh God my lord i pray for you to forgive me for commiting the sin me abortion in the past and bless my marriage with fruit of the womb in Jesus name amen. Someone should please help me pray to God. [color=#006600][/color]
Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by johnstin(m): 11:11am On Aug 04, 2013
My FATHER and GOD, I cry to you with all my strength, please grant me, my fiance, family, friends including the poster above me, the special grace to make Heaven when death calls or when the trumpet sounds. This is the mother of all prayers!
Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by Akeud(m): 11:11am On Aug 04, 2013
Reuben.Abati:
[img]http://c2.likes-media.com/img/6ad438588860294a1c24bb6d471eea0a.600x[/img]
May God Almighty deliver you from whisky IJN...!
Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by Nuelchrist: 11:14am On Aug 04, 2013
God i commit my family nd dat of d poster above unto ur mighty hand,askin 4 ur divine upliftment,healing,success, and d gud tinz of lyf in Jesus name,amen!!
Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 04, 2013
sylvalord: I pray 4 myself and evry1 seeking admission into the university. This year is our year in Jesus name.. I also thank GOD 4 his Grace upon my family and i pray that his healing hand rest upon my mum and entire family in jesus name.. I pray 4 d grace to knw him more in Jesus name AMEN
amen bro
Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by Akeud(m): 11:15am On Aug 04, 2013
Oh God, help me to be a millionaire b4 dis year runs out in Jesus' name. Amen!
Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by avalontony(m): 11:15am On Aug 04, 2013
lord help me to be truthful to my self always, and teach me what it means to love my neighbour as my self. bless the poster above and grant him/her his/her heart desires in Jesus name...amen.
Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by molasautos(m): 11:18am On Aug 04, 2013
This month of August shall be ur month of mercy,breakthrough,favor,uplifting,promotion and everlasting joy ,u will celebrate in Jesus name.....stay bless
Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by sainty2k3(m): 11:21am On Aug 04, 2013
O lord I pray that you: bless me indeed ; enlarge my coast; let me know no evil; and that I should have no cause to sorrow; surround me with your peace.

And as for the person Above me , you that open ur hands and satisfy d desires of all men , let his desires be grantEd.

AMEN
Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by etochi11(m): 11:23am On Aug 04, 2013
God pls i need a good job.. God bless al of us!

1 Like

Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by Suntemi(m): 11:35am On Aug 04, 2013
God pls provide the poster above me a good job. Bless me too
Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by COOLDUN: 11:41am On Aug 04, 2013
God almighty thank you for this day,let your mercy and grace continue to abide in us all in Jesus name, Amen. Ftaher i pray that you will open the windows of heaven and shower us your everlasting prayers and prolong our days so that we should impact positively in the lives of others in the Mighty name of Jesus i pray. Amen. Thank you for my life and the one of this poster Lord. Make our lives memorable and an emulating ones in this our generation in IJN. Amen.
Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by Idowuogbo(f): 11:42am On Aug 04, 2013
May my enemies somersault and DIE! Oh God of Elijah! D son of Chineke, d creator of heaven and earth come down and bless my hustle this month o! I must swim in p0unds and Kuwait dinas... Amen!

Now time to pray for the excrembre above me...

Serious mode activated#

Dear excrembre...In d midst of ur challenges ur God shall speak out & will deliver u!. Men & women will favour u. D mountains shall melt b4 u. U will become a lord to ur fears. U will rule in d midst of ur enemies. D divine wind of success shall blow abundance to ur life. Ur vision will not be aborted. God will turn ur little seed of today to a mighty ocean IJN...Amen!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by Neduzze5(m): 11:49am On Aug 04, 2013
In Jesus Name..... Amen

In the Mighty name of Jesus.... Amen

Father Almighty, King of Glory, Lord of Lords, we thank you for the graces you have bestowed upon us your children. It's not by our might or by our strength that we were able to rise up from the bed we slept. We thank you for thosee of us that have gone to church and come back safely. Also, those that are about going, give them safe journey in Jesus name Amen.

Oh Father God, King of Kings, I pray for this Union called ASUU, that you will come and use hammer to break their STONY heart so that they will call off this strike Amen.

I Also pray that you will use your holy ghost fire to come and melt the IRON hearts of the Senate and GEJ so that they will agree to the requests of ASUU. Amen

For myself, give me the grace to read my books and grant me the wisdom, knowledge and understanding to write my final exams. Amen.

For the poster above me, IDOWUOGBONNA A.K.A BADDOOSKY, I pray that you send Angel Michael to come and change her from her evil, insulting and unholy ways...... and then bless her abundantly. AMEN!!
Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by Idriswhite(m): 11:54am On Aug 04, 2013
I am a success to my world. I will rise to the greatest height in the world. Money will be my willing servant. I will give to thousands of nations. I will be healthy. I will serve Jesus. In Jesus name... Amen
Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by Ashabie(f): 11:56am On Aug 04, 2013
Why did u post after me? Still waiting for ur prayer.
don-Phill:
-satan, +Jesus!!
Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by laughterclub(m): 11:57am On Aug 04, 2013
POSTER PRAY 4 URSEF LET EVERYMAN PRAY HIMSELF OUT.WE DNT KW UR SIN.
Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by NOLONGTIN1(m): 12:00pm On Aug 04, 2013
I pray God will make my job interview a success, so I can start wrk (my first post NYSC job)

I also pray that God will grant/give peace, love and blessings to asagal life and family
Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by Idowuogbo(f): 12:06pm On Aug 04, 2013
Neduzze5: In Jesus Name..... Amen

In the Mighty name of Jesus.... Amen

Father Almighty, King of Glory, Lord of Lords, we thank you for the graces you have bestowed upon us your children. It's not by our might or by our strength that we were able to rise up from the bed we slept. We thank you for thosee of us that have gone to church and come back safely. Also, those that are about going, give them safe journey in Jesus name Amen.

Oh Father God, King of Kings, I pray for this Union called ASUU, that you will come and use hammer to break their STONY heart so that they will call off this strike Amen.

I Also pray that you will use your holy ghost fire to come and melt the IRON hearts of the Senate and GEJ so that they will agree to the requests of ASUU. Amen

For myself, give me the grace to read my books and grant me the wisdom, knowledge and understanding to write my final exams. Amen.

For the poster above me, IDOWUOGBONNA A.K.A BADDOOSKY, I pray that you send Angel Michael to come and change her from her evil, insulting and unholy ways. AMEN!!
Look, Mr Man U dey do me ojoro o! Compare d prayer wey I do 4 u to 4 d lines wey u write give me. Is it Fair? u type 6 paragraphs 4 urself alone, it con reach my turn u calling Uncle Mike.Wayo man! cry cry cry
Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by kinguwem: 12:06pm On Aug 04, 2013
Our heavenly father, we pray to thank thee for enabling us to witness another session on nairaland. We pray that you should give nairalanders wisdom & make us agents of change, progress & development. We pray that you should enable our leaders to shun corrupt practices, religious fanatism, tribalism & nepotism. We commit our prayers in the name of our Lord, Jesus Christ. Amen.
Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by Willzkid(m): 12:12pm On Aug 04, 2013
May God make you perfect in His will, may He grant you the spirif of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of His will...Amen
Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by Nobody: 12:15pm On Aug 04, 2013
I pray for the never ending favour of God in his sight and the sight of man and woman and divine creativity to make wealth and in d end I receive d grace to make eternal life. Amen.

I pray that God grant d poster above all heart desires nd shld enlarge his heart desires beyond his widest dream.
Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 04, 2013
God I pray for favour in all I do
I pray for bin gbagbo Lord I see he is very serious in his joke comedian atleast make one of his jokes funny..
I pray for Abu Mikey may seun shorten his days of being banned. I miss hs real handle
I pray for all my haters may they see the light.
I pray for enegod make him not talk write shiat to me , coz I like him
I pray for dygeasy favour is hs name
I pray for the poster above ,may u grant him all his hearts desire
I pray for mynd_44 have a crush on ths mod Lord u know what he needs
In Jesus name I pray ..AmeN..
Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 04, 2013
Good Lord, we give you thanks and worship your holy name for you have sustained the poster above me life more precious than gold. We thank you Lord for keeping her hale and hearty, no deformities, no benign or malignant conditions, putting a smile on her face and giving her a reason to live
May the Lord never shut the door on you when you cry to Him. May He keep you, guide, bless you infinitely and always make you stand out,, AMEN!!! smiley
Godspeed Nadia smiley

I thank you also for my life. I come before you and plea for mercy for I'm human. Only you can take away my sins and only you can grant a new beginning. Lord, teach me your ways, make me steadfast and insurmountable. Always bring me back to status quo when I stumble off cry

Guide my family, Lord. I love them so much I can do anything for them. Any success you give me, double theirs. Any punishment you bestow on me, Half theirs
AMEN!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Happy 75th Birthday To Pastor Adeboye / Can I Refuse The Call Of God? / There Will Be Sex In Heaven!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.