Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You (12358 Views)

A Prayer Of Intercession / Say A New Year Prayer For The Poster Above You! / A Prayer For A Financial Blessing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by ekwerendi(m): 9:44pm On Aug 04, 2013
MORE BREAKTHROUGH FOR MY BUSINESS THIS WEEK N GOOD HEALTH ALL TRO
Dygeasy: Amen! Amen! Amen!

Even This Prayer I Pray It Gets The Favour Of Getting Answered By The Most High.

Thanks Swt. *hugs*
MORE BREAKTHROUGH FOR MY BUSINESS THIS WEEK N GOOD HEALTH ALL TRO
Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by uniquetech: 12:49am On Aug 05, 2013
INTRODUCTION OF UNIQUETECH NIGERIA LIMITED
We specialize in bringing out the best in WASHING MACHINE and AIR CONDITIONERS of any product, our Engineers are well trained with many years of working experience from Samsung Electronics Nigeria, we are well trained and capable of REPAIRING and MANAGING any kind of product such as: Lg, Panasonic, Ignis, Frigideir, Haier Thermocool and many more. We render service before payment just to be sure of our authenticity and Integrity.
Honesty is our watchword.
A trial will convince you and satisfying you is our goal!!!.
Tel: 08098552448, 08064636622
E-mail: uniquetechng@yahoo.com

Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by DonTim1: 5:10am On Aug 05, 2013
God pls i dont knw wat to pray abt for unique tech, but pls help him/her accomplish his/her goal

and please help me with direction and bless my new found passion, to grow and to enjoy it.

Amen
Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by Nobody: 5:36am On Aug 05, 2013
nadia_SA:
Come to SA I'll help u find wife fast fast..

Awww, I thot we could start online. U on whatsapp, Nad?
Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by Nobody: 6:18am On Aug 05, 2013
God Bless You & Your Family...
Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by rallymento(m): 9:24am On Aug 05, 2013
Father I bless you for this thread. I pray you help me get employed soon, so that I can live out the vision you have placed in my hands. I also commit the previous poster to ur hand, Lord assist him achieve his dreams all thru his life amen!
Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by sweetchicks(f): 10:35am On Aug 05, 2013
Father in heaven, hallowed be thy name.. I priase you for the life of OP..(Hank you for my amazing job that you will secure for me, thank you because you w ill make me a light unto other people's life... Thank you because you are still in the process of making me a blessing unto this generation.. Thank you for my boo.. For that Job he is gonna get soon.. For that wisdom you are gonna bless us with to be a blessing unto each others life.Thank you for rally mento and the job he/she is gonna get soon.. Thank you for the salvation of our souls; for that priviledge,grace and blessings that we have in knowing you... Amen
Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by donaremu(m): 12:28pm On Aug 05, 2013
Eternal King of Glory, I thank You for this moment, I thank You for all the posters in this thread and I thank You for Sweetchick.
I declare has a son in the kingdom that Your favor and glory will announce her because it is her season of breakthrough, divine protection, divine visitation and divine promotion in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by Subuhanalahi: 3:26pm On Aug 05, 2013
Allah, let your will be done in my immediate family and my household.
Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by Oracle09(m): 4:37pm On Aug 05, 2013
Tnk u Lord for ur mercy dt triumph over judgement. Hlp me to learn nd live JESUS here on earth. Nd for my frnd above, let ur peace be wt him
Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by Maipride(f): 7:44pm On Aug 05, 2013
Abba Father, thank you for your loving kindness,provisn of food and shelter and above all for restoring my health... Pls Lord,let my healing be permanent IJN...affliction shall nt rise †ђξ 2nd time again IJN and Lord, pls grant me all †ђξ gud desires of my heart and help me to trust in your will at all tyms in Jesus Name ℓ̊ pray...AMEN
Lord,pls bless †ђξ poster above me and meet Him at d point of his needs in Jesus Name...AMEN..
Thank you for answerd prayers.. Amen!

3 Likes

Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by toshmann(m): 10:32pm On Aug 05, 2013
biafranqueen:

May the creator of the heavens and the earth grant us all peace, joy, happiness and a long healthy prosperous life. God almighty grant those that spread love rewards of abundance,.

God give Toshmann all he ask except others people women because we know that whatever we do, to others comes back to you and we would never want his women to be a cheater . Please answer his prayer about this forum God grant the people here wisdom, because the elite are trying to confuse us and make us fight each other so they can continue to steal our resources. Please bless your land Nigeria, God please remove the hate in the hearts of Nigerians, allow them to love to act talk and type with love in they heart. Please remove envy and pettiness, thoughts and actions of tribalism from our minds, souls and hearts. Replace it with productive thoughts and right actions. Please help us to shine our eyes that the elite want us to fight over nonsense so they can continue to live a life of grandiose. Please God forgive us all for not being are brothers/sisters keeper. We know God if we focus our energy to push the button of the leaders and not of fellow Nigerians progress is all we will be rewarded with. God use the Internet to expose those that are enemies of progress, then deal with them in accordance to the laws of the Universe.
We thank you for what we have now and we appreciate the blessing you continue to shower upon us big and small amen!

angry
Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by betadaz: 11:06pm On Aug 05, 2013
Thank you Lord for such a rare grace to pray, thank you for blessing my family. I pray you grant peace to all that have prayed on this lovely thread especially the OP above me. We the called have humbled ourselves and have come to you, in your infinite mercy please honor our prayers and heal this great nation, Nigeria. Take all glory for prayer already answered, in Jesus name I pray, AMEN!
Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by MrTroll(m): 12:07am On Aug 06, 2013
^^^
the poster above me undecided. . . DYE! DYE!! DYE!!! In Jeebus name! cheesy

MODs pls dont ban me. Its just a prayer, moreover prayers are useless. tongue
Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 08, 2013
Mr Troll: ^^^
the poster above me undecided. . . DYE! DYE!! DYE!!! In Jeebus name! cheesy

MODs pls dont ban me. Its just a prayer, moreover prayers are useless. tongue
To you, prayers might be useless but to so many people like me, they are not, thank you. @betadaz, may God grant you all your good desires in Jesus' name, Amen. @MR TROLL, JESUS loves you and may He bless you.
Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by MrTroll(m): 10:42pm On Aug 09, 2013
^^^
Huh? Yo! Your god loves no one. He's just a bored old f.a.g looking for slaves that will sing him endless music in heaven. I hope you have a good voice undecided
Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by Nobody: 7:28am On Aug 10, 2013
Mr Troll: ^^^
Huh? Yo! Your god loves no one. He's just a bored old f.a.g looking for slaves that will sing him endless music in heaven. I hope you have a good voice undecided
You certainly don't know my God then.
Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by Nobody: 9:17am On Aug 10, 2013
Lord, please...I want to testify MORE of your goodness, especially with (I..P). I need it awful smiley

^^It shall be well with thee. Amen
Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by MrTroll(m): 10:27am On Aug 10, 2013
jammyng: You certainly don't know my God then.
On the contrary, YOU dont know him. In fact, why say HIM? Why not her or them or it? hehehehehehehe! Funny sheeple. . .
Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by Nobody: 9:23am On Aug 11, 2013
He's ever ready to accept you.
Mr Troll: On the contrary, YOU dont know him. In fact, why say HIM? Why not her or them or it? hehehehehehehe! Funny sheeple. . .
Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by MrTroll(m): 5:52pm On Aug 11, 2013
jammyng: He's ever ready to accept you.
he should get an mp3 player instead. I'm not interested in being his permanent choir boy. angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Happy 75th Birthday To Pastor Adeboye / Secret Sins & Consequences / Can I Refuse The Call Of God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.