Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You (12357 Views)

A Prayer Of Intercession / Say A New Year Prayer For The Poster Above You! / A Prayer For A Financial Blessing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by pius4luv(m): 12:23pm On Aug 04, 2013
i prayed to God to Bless me and provide for me and my well wisher this new week.Amen
Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 04, 2013
Hello,can someone pray for me? I serious o.I need prayer.
Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by Neduzze5(m): 12:27pm On Aug 04, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Look, Mr Man U dey do me ojoro o! Compare d prayer wey I do 4 u to 4 d lines wey u write give me. Is it Fair? u type 6 paragraphs 4 urself alone, it con reach my turn u calling Uncle Mike.Wayo man! cry cry cry

EEyah, sorry ooh

Okay, Kneel down lemme bless you wink

May the Lord bless you smiley
May He give you children like Leah grin
May He make you prosperous like Abraham cool
May He give you wisdom like Solomon
And may your baby girls never enter the hands of Senator Yerima. undecided

Do you say Amen to all these??
Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by uchmony(m): 12:28pm On Aug 04, 2013
God i thank you for a day like this n i pray for ur blessing,provision,protection and direction in my life.And i also pray that you also bless,provide,protect and direct "olumaxi" dat is above me in Jesus name amen
Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by sampitts(m): 12:28pm On Aug 04, 2013
I thank you Almighty God for the gift of life and for giving me everything that pertains to life and godliness. I also thank you for the poster above, meet his needs and not his wants, for you alone knows what she really needs. I also pray that we all will make heaven at long last. All this I pray in Jesus name. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 04, 2013
Lordave: what about the poster above you? undecided
wetin 'consine' me
Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by delors(m): 12:33pm On Aug 04, 2013
I thank God for the gift of life, the show of love, the shower of blessings, the hope of glory and abundance of grace.
i thank God for my frenemies on NL...and the mods for not banning me (lately. Its a miracle). And I thank God for Babe_Online. smiley
Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by Idowuogbo(f): 12:34pm On Aug 04, 2013
Neduzze5:

EEyah, sorry ooh

Okay, Kneel down lemme bless you wink

May the Lord bless you smiley
May He give you children like Leah grin
May He make you prosperous like Abraham cool
May He give you wisdom like Solomon
And may your baby girls never enter the hands of Senator Yerima. undecided

Do you say Amen to all these??
Amennnnnnnn!!!!

All smiles... cheesy cheesy
Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by Neduzze5(m): 12:35pm On Aug 04, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Amennnnnnnn!!!!

All smiles... cheesy cheesy

Thank you Jesus....

Later, Sister Idowu, come to my house for deliverance and ministration!
Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by Lordave: 12:37pm On Aug 04, 2013
scipher: wetin 'consine' me
yeye
Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by Sike(m): 12:38pm On Aug 04, 2013
@Lordave,we no go run mad.
Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by Idowuogbo(f): 12:40pm On Aug 04, 2013
Neduzze5:

Thank you Jesus....

Later, Sister Idowu, come to my house for deliverance and ministration!
Hen? Trainee Pasito, my mummy in da Lord says private bible study/ deliverance is bad! Ayam not coming o! Na! Mbanu! I say no to unwanted touchéry. tongue
Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by Idowuogbo(f): 12:40pm On Aug 04, 2013
Sike: @Lordave,we no go run mad.
Lmao! Amen o! U go fear prayer na grin grin grin
Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by Neduzze5(m): 12:44pm On Aug 04, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Hen? Trainee Pasito, my mummy in da Lord says private bible study/ deliverance is bad! Ayam not coming o! Na! Mbanu! I say no to unwanted touchéry. tongue

If you don't come to my house, ....!! lipsrsealed

Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 04, 2013
scipher: wetin 'consine' me
shocked shocked pray for him nau
Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 04, 2013
dannysteve99@ya:
Hello,can someone pray for me? I serious o.I need prayer.
Lord I pray for danny..
May u grant him all his heart desires..
Lord pleas teach him how to pray for himself nd others

In Jesus name I pray..Amen
Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by Bootybuttchic(f): 12:48pm On Aug 04, 2013
Father lord Grant me all my desires quickly witout delay and dat of d poster above me...amen
Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by Ublaize: 12:49pm On Aug 04, 2013
I pray all those who view this thread be blessed immensely. May they succeed and prosper above and beyond their contemporaries. May their joy be ceaseless, may success and love overflow in their families.

Bless the poster above and below me. May their successes be boundless. May the hand of God rest on each and everyone's head and remain there for ever.

Amen

1 Like

Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by Idowuogbo(f): 12:51pm On Aug 04, 2013
Neduzze5:

If you don't come to my house, ....!! lipsrsealed
angry angry angry

*clicks on report*
Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 04, 2013
God bless me and my family and fire the person above me grin
Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by toluxa1(m): 1:08pm On Aug 04, 2013
The LORD shall enlarge MY coast. And that thing YOU have been praying for Shall come to pass this month. Not next month or next year, THIS MONTH, It shall come to pass.
Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by Orikinla(m): 1:11pm On Aug 04, 2013
As a covenant child of God born on a beautiful and wonderful Sunday, I thank God for the abundance of His infinite Grace in my life and for making me to shine brighter and brighter for the whole world to see and give Him alone all the glory for great things He is doing in my favour. And as God is increasing my greatness and success, may God who makes all things possible also increase the greatness and success of the person who commented before me in the mighty name of our Lord and Messiah Jesus Christ. Amen.
Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by xynerise: 1:22pm On Aug 04, 2013
Thank you father for the food,for my family,for my properties and am grateful for my life. Not for my righteousness because am not,not my handsomeness because its all flesh,not for my comfortability because I am poor in your sight, but because of you grace and love for me. Thank you Jesus.

Bless the poster above me with the gift you have given to me and even more of it. Amen

1 Like

Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 04, 2013
nadia_SA: God I pray for favour in all I do
I pray for bin gbagbo Lord I see he is very serious in his joke comedian atleast make one of his jokes funny..
I pray for Abu Mickey may seun shorten his days of being banned. I miss hs real handle
I pray for all my haters may they see the light.
I pray for enegod make him not talk write shiat to me , coz I like him
I pray for dygeasy favour is hs name
I pray for the poster above ,may u grant him all his hearts desire
I pray for mynd_44 have a crush on ths mod Lord u know what he needs
In Jesus name I pray ..AmeN..
Seun pls unban Abu Mikey my brother nau,We miss him oo.
Be Nice pls.....
Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by cigie(m): 1:27pm On Aug 04, 2013
xynerise i pray that the good Lord will shower His blessings on you and show you mercy.
Lord direct my path...lead me to a successful and fulfilled life. Also help me to serve you.
Amen!

1 Like

Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by Nobody: 1:36pm On Aug 04, 2013
toluxa1: The LORD shall enlarge MY coast. And that thing YOU have been praying for Shall come to pass this month. Not next month or next year, THIS MONTH, It shall come to pass.
guy you couldn't say a prayer for me....na for you ooo. God bless the person above and below me.
Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by Lordave: 1:40pm On Aug 04, 2013
Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by Lordave: 1:41pm On Aug 04, 2013
Sike: @Lordave,we no go run mad.
this one na prayer abi na wish, who wan run mad before? Una no fit wish person goodluck? E get one girl wey I wan corner this evening, I swear that girl dey make me walk mad.
Make una pray for me o abeg.
Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 04, 2013
Despite my unfaithfulness, you are still faithful to me. May I never lack good things during the journey of my life..

CIGIE;
It is well with yu,
It is well with your family
It is well with your finances
May you never lack good things in life
People will see you and testify to the goodness of God in your life

JAMMYNG, I know you from DUBAI THREAD, GOD WILL GRANT YOU YOUR HEART DESIRES, GOD WILL TAKE YOU TO A PLACE YOUR FAMILY HAVE NEVER BEEN.
Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by Lordave: 1:48pm On Aug 04, 2013
nadia_SA: shocked shocked pray for him nau
you dey mind the yeye boi...
House abeg make una pray for me so that this chick accepts friend request this evening.
Thank ya'll
Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by oesnac(m): 1:49pm On Aug 04, 2013
God bless me,bless my family,bless nigerians,bless d whole world,bless d OP,bless d moderator and seun,bless d person above and below me....God we tank u all IJN. Amen
Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by Dygeasy(m): 1:50pm On Aug 04, 2013
nadia_SA: God I pray for favour in all I do

I pray for dygeasy favour is hs name

In Jesus name I pray ..AmeN..
Amen! Amen! Amen!

Even This Prayer I Pray It Gets The Favour Of Getting Answered By The Most High.

Thanks Swt. *hugs*

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Happy 75th Birthday To Pastor Adeboye / Secret Sins & Consequences / Can I Refuse The Call Of God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.