Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,491 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You (12360 Views)

A Prayer Of Intercession / Say A New Year Prayer For The Poster Above You! / A Prayer For A Financial Blessing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 04, 2013
born2fuck: The Lord shall single out the poster above me and increase his greatness. Goodness,mercy and good health,prosperity shall follow him,protection on his families.so shall it be with me too in Jesus name (Amen)
amen bro.
But I also pray that God helps you set new goals in your life. So you can be born for something else. Something better wink

1 Like

Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 04, 2013
Lordave: you dey mind the yeye boi...
House abeg make una pray for me so that this chick accepts friend request this evening.
Thank ya'll
So shall it be..(Amen)
Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by Nobody: 2:44pm On Aug 04, 2013
Dear faithful father, thank you for the gift of life, for ur grace and mercy upon me and my family/friends. Father i pray for the grace to know you more,to love you more and to passionately set my mind on things above. Protect me even as i plan travelling this weekend.

I pray for the poster above me, that ur grace nd favour rest upon him. You shall enlarge his coast/territory, he shall experience increament, fulfilment, flourishing, cause him to know you more too. Thank you for you have answered and will do more beyond what we ask and imagine IJN.
Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by Lordave: 3:00pm On Aug 04, 2013
nadia_SA:
So shall it be..(Amen)
oh thanks
Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by johnstar(m): 3:17pm On Aug 04, 2013
OH LORD give me wisdom knowledge and understanding.. GoD should fulfil is purpose for me and my family
Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by bokohalal(m): 3:21pm On Aug 04, 2013
May our ancestors return all those who believe in foreign religions to their roots. Ise.
Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by willchild(m): 3:22pm On Aug 04, 2013
Jehovah Lord, I thank You for all that I have. Thank You for all I'll be. Bless the poster above me. Amen!
Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by Naledi14(f): 4:15pm On Aug 04, 2013
Let me pray 4 u
(1) You will find favor with someone you dont expect,.........Amen.

(2) You will be too relevant to be ignored,.............Amen.

(3) You will encounter GOD and will never remain the same,..........Amen.

(4) The grace for completion will come on you, you shall be blessed till the blessed call you blessed,...........Amen.

(5) The hand that will send this message to others shall not labor in vain,.........Amen

(6) The mouth saying ''Amen'' to this prayer shall laugh forever,...........Amen.

Very soon and I say Very Very soon, GOD is going to do a miracle and lift u up 4 GOOD.

Here is a test: if you love God and you're not ashamed of Him, send this to ten people and watch what He does for you today.

This is for all you beautiful people.

1 Like

Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by TheMan3: 4:16pm On Aug 04, 2013
May the good Lord cause His face to shine upon you. Favour is urs, increase is urs, promotion is urs, in the name of Jesus. No weapon fashioned against you shall prosper. That evil that came to distroy you have been reversed in the name of Jesus. GOD BLESS YOU poster
Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by psalmsen(m): 4:37pm On Aug 04, 2013
I pray 4 does dat can say amen,i say ur yesterday is good,today is better ur tomorrow shall be the best among ur friends. in the name of Jesus
Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by sewengeezy(m): 4:42pm On Aug 04, 2013
Lord JESUS bless me and the poster in JESUS Name ........AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by Nobody: 5:32pm On Aug 04, 2013
Ayatullah:

May Allah the Merciful and Forgiving continuously Grant ME His Mercy and Forgiveness and may He Grant ALL Nairalanders who are yet to experience Allah's Best Gift to Mankind - ISLAM.
In jesus name father I ask that you turn my older brother's heart to you so he may be saved and rapturable amen. I pray that you also convert the poster above me . Amen

1 Like

Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by toshmann(m): 5:34pm On Aug 04, 2013
God bless me smiley
God bless Nigeria wink
God bless Africa cheesy
God give wisdom to nairaland undecided
Bring peace to Nigeria cry
And let the Prince of Peace reign supreme over our nation Nigeria smiley

And touch the hearts of all beautiful girls to soften and open up for dudes like me cool AMEN!!!
Also help the ugly girls to miraculously find love at least in the hands of guys ( not me lipsrsealed ) who will still live them

Help married women and those who have fiancé or husbands to close their legs and be responsible, opening only for thier husbands, or boyfriends or fiancé . . . or me

Pro Unitate

Amen and Amen cheesy

1 Like

Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by biafranqueen: 5:42pm On Aug 04, 2013
toshmann: God bless me smiley
God bless Nigeria wink
God bless Africa cheesy
God give wisdom to nairaland undecided
Bring peace to Nigeria cry
And let the Prince of Peace reign supreme over our nation Nigeria smiley

And touch the hearts of all beautiful girls to soften and open up for dudes like me cool AMEN!!!
Also help the ugly girls to miraculously find love at least in the hands of guys ( not me lipsrsealed ) who will still live them

Help married women and those who have fiancé or husbands to close their legs and be responsible, opening only for thier husbands, or boyfriends or fiancé . . . [size=6pt]

Pro Unitate

Amen and Amen cheesy

May the creator of the heavens and the earth grant us all peace, joy, happiness and a long healthy prosperous life. God almighty grant those that spread love rewards of abundance,.

God give Toshmann all he ask except others people women because we know that whatever we do, to others comes back to you and we would never want his women to be a cheater . Please answer his prayer about this forum God grant the people here wisdom, because the elite are trying to confuse us and make us fight each other so they can continue to steal our resources. Please bless your land Nigeria, God please remove the hate in the hearts of Nigerians, allow them to love to act talk and type with love in they heart. Please remove envy and pettiness, thoughts and actions of tribalism from our minds, souls and hearts. Replace it with productive thoughts and right actions. Please help us to shine our eyes that the elite want us to fight over nonsense so they can continue to live a life of grandiose. Please God forgive us all for not being are brothers/sisters keeper. We know God if we focus our energy to push the button of the leaders and not of fellow Nigerians progress is all we will be rewarded with. God use the Internet to expose those that are enemies of progress, then deal with them in accordance to the laws of the Universe.
We thank you for what we have now and we appreciate the blessing you continue to shower upon us big and small amen!
Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by tunaps(m): 5:44pm On Aug 04, 2013
May God bless everything I lay my hands upon and make me healthy, wealthy and wise. May I not be found wanting on the last day.
God give me the grace to excel and be a blessing to all.

May God bless everyone that reads this post.
D poster above and d OP are blessed.

Peace
Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by trolling(m): 5:45pm On Aug 04, 2013
very religious people but they are still in the dark
Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by zub(m): 5:48pm On Aug 04, 2013
lord i thank u for all u have been doing for me. Heavenly lord let something unimaginable,unexpectedly and miraculously happen to me this week and grant unto me my sincere heart desires in Jesus name amen.
Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by Saraben(f): 5:52pm On Aug 04, 2013
GOD BLESS ME,ND D POSTER ABOVE ME...AMEN
Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by Godmother(f): 6:25pm On Aug 04, 2013
I pray that God will grant me and the poster above every GOOD desires of our hearts
Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by juman(m): 6:51pm On Aug 04, 2013
@ you above, God mercy on you and everybody.

Ooooohhhhh LORD of mankind, ooooohhhhh KING of kings, ooooohhhhh GOD of creation break up this country (nigeria).
Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 04, 2013
nadia_SA: Lord I pray for danny..
May u grant him all his heart desires..
Lord pleas teach him how to pray for himself nd others

In Jesus name I pray..Amen
Cheiii Nadia God bless u for praying for me.Am nw in love with SA people.No naija can pray for me ,hmmm very bad. If I hv said something bad nw,they could hv started insulting me.To pray for me nobody care expect a SA woman. Naija I fear una o.
Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by ssii: 7:01pm On Aug 04, 2013
juman: @ you above, God mercy on you and everybody.

Ooooohhhhh LORD of mankind, ooooohhhhh KING of kings, ooooohhhhh GOD of creation break up this senseless of a country (nigeria).
What sort of prayer is this? I pray that God meets you at your point of need and give you grace and wisdom to pray the right prayers for Nigeria. May God bless and lead you in the path of life in Jesus' name.
May God grant me all my heart desires this week in Jesus'name.
Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by Nobody: 7:02pm On Aug 04, 2013
bokohalal: May our ancestors return all those who believe in foreign religions to their roots. Ise.

Amen!
Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by toluxa1(m): 7:39pm On Aug 04, 2013
lucenzo: guy you couldn't say a prayer for me....na for you ooo. God bless the person above and below me.

Check well, you will see that I did. I only said one sentence for myself hence the capitalized 'MY', the rest was for YOU.
Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by justcallbuki(f): 7:54pm On Aug 04, 2013
Lord JESUS..I thank you for the gift of life,for salvation of soul,preservation of life,journey mercies....
I thank u lord cos am not six feet under the ground....
I thank you for providing for mai hubby according to ur riches in glory!
For the poster above he/she can see favour in all sight of men! (amen)!
Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by Nobody: 8:13pm On Aug 04, 2013
dannysteve99@ya:
Cheiii Nadia God bless u for praying for me.Am nw in love with SA people.No naija can pray for me ,hmmm very bad. If I hv said something bad nw,they could hv started insulting me.To pray for me nobody care expect a SA woman. Naija I fear una o.
May god help them ooo..
They r not right..
Abeg relocate to SA we will pray for u nd I'll find u great wife ooo
Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by Nobody: 8:30pm On Aug 04, 2013
nadia_SA:
May god help them ooo..
They r not right..
Abeg relocate to SA we will pray for u nd I'll find u great wife ooo

Cud u do me the favor too, Nadia?
I'm searching
Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by ravensckar(m): 8:48pm On Aug 04, 2013
Dear Lord, i reali dnt wana ask 4 much. jst grant my hrt desires n mk my goin to NYSC camp ds Novmbr a reality... As 4 d person abv me, Lord giv him little of evry gud tin in lyf.
Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 04, 2013
ninz:
Cud u do me the favor too, Nadia?
I'm searching
Come to SA I'll help u find wife fast fast..
Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by Mekenz(m): 9:16pm On Aug 04, 2013
father lord,d creator of all tins visible n invisible,i 10K U for today n also for makin us to b alive today,let ur will b done in myu lyf,n poster above me,amen
Re: Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You by bukola: 9:38pm On Aug 04, 2013
father lord i thank u for ur protection over me and i no u will do more. i pray and i know that u will grant me my heart desire dis month ijn.. @ d poster above same goes to u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Can I Refuse The Call Of God? / There Will Be Sex In Heaven! / Why Men Of God Prioritize Material Things To Enhance Their Ministry- Sam Adeyemi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.