Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? (48500 Views)

The Electrical Installation Of A Proposed 3 Bed Room Block Of 6 Flats.. / How Much Will It Cost To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat. / How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by spyder880(m): 12:05am On Aug 13, 2013
Column rods standing

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by spyder880(m): 12:07am On Aug 13, 2013
Work goes on tomorrow as we start to lay some blocks inside this foundation.

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by jerryben12: 4:44am On Aug 13, 2013
Good job!
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by frodobee: 6:41am On Aug 13, 2013
doncaster: Oga spidy please I need two plots of land in Enugu.
Check out my posts. You may wish to drop by.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by janykute: 8:05am On Aug 13, 2013
Good work Spyder,well done.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by Fhemmmy: 1:43pm On Aug 13, 2013
Back in class for more learning
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by Marpol: 2:09pm On Aug 13, 2013
Spyder, What is the mm of the rods you bought?
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by gen2briz(m): 4:29pm On Aug 13, 2013
I know say I don late but I don dey do frog jump. ...oga spyder se make I enter inside class
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by spyder880(m): 6:57pm On Aug 13, 2013
gen2briz: I know say I don late but I don dey do frog jump. ...oga spyder se make I enter inside class

You are not late at all my friend, this house is just getting started. We are already laying blocks inside this foundation today, block laying will be completed by tomorrow, more pictures then.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by spyder880(m): 7:01pm On Aug 13, 2013
Marpol: Spyder, What is the mm of the rods you bought?

The building plans says 16mm, I am using 16mm my man.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by Chekitaut: 10:34am On Aug 14, 2013
Granite prices range from
*N4,000-N4,670 per tonnage, depending on your location.
(*)Transport inclusive
Buy 120tons get 15tons free(transport exclusive)

Chekitaut Nig., & Co.
T: 08055545355, 08032887233, 08025392565
E: info.chekitaut@gmail.com
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by Fhemmmy: 1:48pm On Aug 14, 2013
Back to School
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by obiosaks(m): 2:07pm On Aug 14, 2013
also a builder,was Actually goin tru de plan n its like all rooms re not ensuite.since dis de beginnin am suggestin if u can factor dat in.its a new project n shud be able to sustain taste of time
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by spyder880(m): 3:50am On Aug 15, 2013
obiosaks: also a builder,was Actually goin tru de plan n its like all rooms re not ensuite.since dis de beginnin am suggestin if u can factor dat in.its a new project n shud be able to sustain taste of time

Welcome, but we have to consider the size of the land, allowable setbacks and room arrangement before making changes to the plans. This is a 3 bedroom flat with 2 toilets, (one masters). Please post the plans of the room layout you are suggesting, thanks.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by spyder880(m): 3:51am On Aug 15, 2013
More pictures from our activities from this site later this evening, we are almost done with the block laying on the foundation.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by fasbio(m): 10:07am On Aug 15, 2013
nice update
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by Mpeace(m): 11:49am On Aug 15, 2013
@Op. I thought the topic is 'How much does it cost to build a block of 6flats'. So far nothing has been posted on the cost of any material or part(eg cost of foundation). A change of topic may suffice, since the posts do not in any way relate to cost.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by spyder880(m): 1:10pm On Aug 15, 2013
Mpeace :
@Op. I thought the topic is 'How much does it cost to build a block of 6flats'. So far nothing has been posted on the cost of any material or part(eg cost of foundation). A change of topic may suffice, since the posts do not in any way relate to cost.

Cost of the foundation when we have not completed the foundation? grin

I usually post my costs after each stage on all my threads. Thank you.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by Fhemmmy: 1:32pm On Aug 15, 2013
In Class
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by Mpeace(m): 2:12pm On Aug 15, 2013
[quote author=spyder880]

Cost of the foundation when we have not completed the foundation? grin

I usually post my costs after each stage on all my threads. Thank you.k. I'm very much interested in the cost. But Do you have an idea or rough estimate of what it would cost to erect a block of 6flats,3bedroom each? I dont want to start until I have all the money. Thanks.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by spyder880(m): 3:19pm On Aug 15, 2013
[quote author=Mpeace ][/quote]

If you are building this type of house in Enugu, budget around N1.8m for the foundation and N16-17m for the entire carcass. Thank you.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by spyder880(m): 3:20pm On Aug 15, 2013
More pictures this night, I just left this site, everything is moving smoothly.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by spyder880(m): 9:25pm On Aug 15, 2013
We have been laying blocks in this foundation.

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by spyder880(m): 9:26pm On Aug 15, 2013
creating the rooms.....

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by spyder880(m): 9:28pm On Aug 15, 2013
Foundation corner

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by spyder880(m): 9:31pm On Aug 15, 2013
More work continues here tomorrow as we start to use wood to frame the blocks for casting of the foundation pillars.

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by Mpeace(m): 10:01pm On Aug 15, 2013
Spyder thanks alot.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by gen2briz(m): 10:40pm On Aug 15, 2013
well done my oga@ top
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by Fhemmmy: 12:36am On Aug 16, 2013
Growing already . . .Kai
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 16, 2013
True... But not many Nigerians realise that is the core to business survival and yet, they say no money...
POSIBILITY: Keep the ball rolling oga spyder. I think the strengths of oga spyder is openess and transparency. People tend to beleive you when they see actions with their naked eyes...May the lord guide you to be able to maintain the tempo.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by POSIBILITY(m): 10:49am On Aug 16, 2013
Gradually, I am beginning to become a building engineer as I can now confidently differentiate between a raft foundation and non-raft foundation.Courtesy of my one and only oga spyder.

Long Live Ckenneths Homes
Long Live Nairaland
Long Live Federa Republic of Nigeria
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by spyder880(m): 10:37pm On Aug 16, 2013
POSIBILITY: Gradually, I am beginning to become a building engineer as I can now confidently differentiate between a raft foundation and non-raft foundation.Courtesy of my one and only oga spyder.

Long Live Ckenneths Homes
Long Live Nairaland
Long Live Federa Republic of Nigeria

And long live POSSIBILITY cheesy Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Lady Laments As Flood Takes Over Her Street Where She Pays N4 Million A Year As / Man's House In Jakande, Lekki Flooded (Photo) / Many Pupils Dead, Over 100 Trapped As School Building Collapses In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.