Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,514 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? - Properties (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? (48482 Views)

The Electrical Installation Of A Proposed 3 Bed Room Block Of 6 Flats.. / How Much Will It Cost To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat. / How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by spyder880(m): 11:11pm On Sep 16, 2013
rods, columns and lintels

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by spyder880(m): 11:12pm On Sep 16, 2013
The living room of this first flat

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by spyder880(m): 11:15pm On Sep 16, 2013
I am now stocking my blocks outside the plot, most vehicles cannot enter this site, including this truck truck came to deliver sharp sand for me, it got stuck for hours here.

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by Fhemmmy: 12:27am On Sep 17, 2013
Hard to close my mouth with the speed of work on these sites . . .
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by jerryben12: 6:00am On Sep 17, 2013
Very good progress.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by Rickyolu(m): 3:13pm On Sep 17, 2013
Well done sir....I'm diligently and silently following....well done
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by thosedays: 4:48pm On Sep 17, 2013
Nice job Spyder, great speed as usual. It will be nice to have an idea of what you have spent so far.
just the final amount will do.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by spyder880(m): 7:17pm On Sep 17, 2013
thosedays: Nice job Spyder, great speed as usual. It will be nice to have an idea of what you have spent so far.
just the final amount will do.

We have used about N3.5m for both the foundation, block setting, German floor (DPC) setting of all first floor blocks, pillars, lintels, topping of block, both materials and labour costs, just all works until we start the decking of the double flats.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by dannydolly: 7:36pm On Sep 17, 2013
Nice job Spyder. You are doing great even more than expectation. Keep it up.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by thosedays: 8:33pm On Sep 17, 2013
Thank you so much spyder, i really appreciate. God please bless me with more money.
I need to give Mr spyder a call as soon as possible.
spyder880:

We have used about N3.5m for both the foundation, block setting, German floor (DPC) setting of all first floor blocks, pillars, lintels, topping of block, both materials and labour costs, just all works until we start the decking of the double flats.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by irokop(m): 11:54pm On Sep 17, 2013
super spyder, carry on ooo you are in tune with nature more blessing to CKENNETHS HOMES. pls how many bedrooms are in each of the flats? MANY TANKS
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by spyder880(m): 3:04am On Sep 18, 2013
irokop: super spyder, carry on ooo you are in tune with nature more blessing to CKENNETHS HOMES. pls how many bedrooms are in each of the flats? MANY TANKS

We have 3 bedrooms in each of the flats, one bedrooom has in built toilet/bath, with another toilet and bath sering the rest 2 rooms. A living room, dining area, lobby, kitchen and a back exit door.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by spyder880(m): 2:30am On Sep 23, 2013
We have completed all block work on this stage of this house.....

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by spyder880(m): 2:33am On Sep 23, 2013
Looking over the top of the house

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by spyder880(m): 2:34am On Sep 23, 2013
More....

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by spyder880(m): 2:38am On Sep 23, 2013
We have spent a total of about N3.5m to round off this stage, we are charging into the decking stage straight as from today. More materials planned to hit the site later this morning as carpenters are ready to roll, more pictures later this evening.

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by Fhemmmy: 1:32pm On Sep 23, 2013
Another week for us to learn from those that knows their stuff
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by spyder880(m): 9:44pm On Sep 23, 2013
I have bought the first batch of roofing wood for this house.

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by spyder880(m): 9:46pm On Sep 23, 2013
I also tried to move the materials into site for the carpenters who have been waiting in the site, but this happened.......

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by spyder880(m): 9:48pm On Sep 23, 2013
The vehicle got stuck in the deep water and could not move for hours. We had to offload some of the wood at the bad spot.

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by spyder880(m): 9:50pm On Sep 23, 2013
But it had to move at some point, and all the wood got to site, decking wood work starts tomorrow morning. We have to push hard till the doors open for us cheesy No retreat, no surrender.

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by Fhemmmy: 2:04pm On Sep 24, 2013
That is serious oh
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by kostadinis: 8:16pm On Sep 24, 2013
spyder880: But it had to move at some point, and all the wood got to site, decking wood work starts tomorrow morning. We have to push hard till the doors open for us cheesy No retreat, no surrender.

May God bless your efforts. More better days ahead for you,my man.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by spyder880(m): 10:17pm On Sep 24, 2013
kostadinis:

May God bless your efforts. More better days ahead for you,my man.

Thank you Sir, we shall continue to do our best till all our clients are happy cheesy
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by spyder880(m): 9:04pm On Sep 26, 2013
This decking wood work has got to advanced stages. Tomorrow my iron bender resumes work with my electrician on the deck, conduit piping and all other works starts in full. Pictures later.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by spyder880(m): 10:12pm On Sep 27, 2013
5 Iron benders invaded this house and did some serious work today, more iron and electrical works tomorrow.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by spyder880(m): 8:51pm On Sep 30, 2013
Don't think we are resting here because I don't update the picture of work progress daily,

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by spyder880(m): 8:53pm On Sep 30, 2013
Actually we have been working non stop here in this double flat house.

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by spyder880(m): 8:55pm On Sep 30, 2013
more of the wood work

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by spyder880(m): 8:56pm On Sep 30, 2013
more still......

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by spyder880(m): 8:58pm On Sep 30, 2013
...then the interplay of rod works, pillars, beams, cross beams....

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by spyder880(m): 9:01pm On Sep 30, 2013
I am going ahead to add cantilevers to all sides of this deck against the plans, I plan to make all upper floors bigger than the ground floor. Oga landlord, prepare to fund the overspend o grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Lady Laments As Flood Takes Over Her Street Where She Pays N4 Million A Year As / Man's House In Jakande, Lekki Flooded (Photo) / 'Banana Island Belonged To My Father But The Government Stole It' - Remi Adeleke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.