Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? (43832 Views)

Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out / Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? / No Guy As Ever Asked Me Out!!!no True Lover At 17...wat Is Wrng Wit Me??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by MariaGoretti: 5:45pm On Aug 10, 2013
I have....but I didnt just up and went for the guy....it was very well planned and executed.
the result? Yea, he fell.....flat like the walls of Jericho.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Simulacrum(m): 5:46pm On Aug 10, 2013
Harbosede02: smh..neva judge a book by itz cover.
Your vigour of replying every single post that quotes you is baffleing to say the least, I think if you channel that energy in2 something worthwhile it would definately pay off, my 2 cents.
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Tinyemeka(m): 5:46pm On Aug 10, 2013
lorretta u:
Unless of course I find myself in yankee.
Sorry dudes.for now y'all gotta be doing the chasing. wink
Nwa di ok!
What has Yankee got to do with anything?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Feedmemore(f): 5:46pm On Aug 10, 2013
Yes, i did ask someone (a Nairalander)out, cuz i thought he was intelligent, witty and funny, it's not like i asked him out anyway, but i kinda initiated a contact between us, but alas i was disappointed, cuz he was damn too should i say timid or lemme just put it this way, he was lacking in confidence.
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 10, 2013
jay bee: Yes
wat is dis one saying? angry

Yes wat? angry

Bros wit due respect, if u don't av ntin 2 contribute, while not sit back n spectate.

U don big pass dis nonsense.

No offense pls

Thank me 20yrs frm now.grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Aug 10, 2013
Feed me more: Yes, i did ask someone (a Nairalander)out, cuz i thought he was intelligent, witty and funny, it's not like i asked him out anyway, but i kinda initiated a contact between us, but alas i was disappointed, cuz he was damn too should i say timid or lemme just put it this way, he was lacking in confidence.

Ehhhhh ? shocked

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Aug 10, 2013
Feed me more: Yes, i did ask someone (a Nairalander)out, cuz i thought he was intelligent, witty and funny, it's not like i asked him out anyway, but i kinda initiated a contact between us, but alas i was disappointed, cuz he was damn too should i say timid or lemme just put it this way, he was lacking in confidence.

Hmmmm...and who's this guy? undecided
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Aug 10, 2013
Simulacrum:
Your vigour of replying every single post that quotes you is baffleing to say the least, I think if you channel that energy in2 something worthwhile it would definately pay off, my 2 cents.
fnx
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Yvete(f): 5:50pm On Aug 10, 2013
Ask a guy out on a date? No.

Ask a male friend to lunch or grab coffee? Yea and it's with no strings attached. You can't turn me down... grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by collynzo2(m): 5:50pm On Aug 10, 2013
Rooneyboy:

The bolded is a complete naija mentality, pls travel to other continent and know what is obtainable there.
It is a common thing for guys to do the asking everywhere, though there are always little exceptions. That's why you always find books and articles 'teaching' guys how to ask girls out.
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Truckpusher(m): 5:51pm On Aug 10, 2013
Contact me and get the shock of your life positively tongue
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Aug 10, 2013
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by jaybee3(m): 5:52pm On Aug 10, 2013
ighoosagie: wat is dis one saying? angry

Yes wat? angry

Bros wit due respect, if u don't av ntin 2 contribute, while not sit back n spectate.

No offense pls

Na fight?
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by charlesditro: 5:54pm On Aug 10, 2013
Harbosede02: shut up pls!!!u r a guy u av no ryt 2 tell me dat...love isn't blind anymore
he had no right to tell u dat, true talk. Just a bit hash on both parties. Love is no more blind but deaf and dumb aswell thats why guys fall for dudes. There is nothing wrong for a girl expressing her affection towards a male (countapat) as for me i dont like girls with ego and pride, no time for forming.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Mikkychuks(m): 5:54pm On Aug 10, 2013
Ladies,am available o pls sumbody shuld cum take me out o no be only guys dey do the dating o.
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by azpekuliar: 5:55pm On Aug 10, 2013
Harbosede02: ehya,my dear pity urself o..i jst went 2ru ur topics nw,and i piri u!!pity urself b4 pitying me.

Indeed those topics are really awful! cheesy

Nice kiddy thread anyway grin

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by nikkyshyne(f): 5:55pm On Aug 10, 2013
Hehehehe...No way. The most I do is to give a hint I like you. Daz'all!
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by drdams: 5:55pm On Aug 10, 2013
After all d pedi n mani.. U r a replica of d animated queen of d coast / jezebel in cartoons...
So aw many hr did u stay infront of d mirror in order to get dis snapshot?
nyssa111: Ok, here's the thing.. Its one for a gurl to crush on a guy but totally a different thing to ask him out.. Try some techniques, find out what he likes, the type of women he adores and try to improve yourself untill he's head over heels with you..

I don't mean to offend but, asking a guy out? Uhmm..that's a big don't.. Have some dignity please..

Oh, and before you start insulting me, take a good look at my pix..

Am perfectly endowed..
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 10, 2013

6 Likes

jay bee:

Na fight?
u gbastika bros,

Carry go .
No lele. grin grin
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Truckpusher(m): 5:57pm On Aug 10, 2013
ighoosagie: wat is dis one saying? angry

Yes wat? angry

No offense pls

You're attitude these days is becoming erratic and embarrassingly just too difficult to put up with ,always barking like a female rabid dog.

After two divorce settlement you won't still learn your lessons?undecided grin grin
Where @feed_me_more at?

Who rejected you - Kats or Coogar? tongue

Shyte, imma beat them up for you!!

How can a nyggah reject all that milkshake? That's enough milk to feed like 5 kids!! angry
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by nikkyshyne(f): 5:58pm On Aug 10, 2013
Please who? cheesy
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by donem: 5:59pm On Aug 10, 2013
So far the contribution to this thread by NL's female folks ain't enough, if i might ask why r u girls shying away from contributing?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by charlesditro: 5:59pm On Aug 10, 2013
Harbosede02: if i want "sumfin",i wud go 2 any lenght 2 get it,bt if i want "guy"i wud sit n relax 4 miracle 2 happen..my pride is at stake here i beg
dats the problem! Pride.
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by baggy4luv(m): 5:59pm On Aug 10, 2013
nyssa111: Ok, here's the thing.. Its one for a gurl to crush on a guy but totally a different thing to ask him out.. Try some techniques, find out what he likes, the type of women he adores and try to improve yourself untill he's head over heels with you..

I don't mean to offend but, asking a guy out? Uhmm..that's a big don't.. Have some dignity please..

Oh, and before you start insulting me, take a good look at my pix..

Am perfectly endowed..
i en wia d downment
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 10, 2013
Tinyemeka:
Nwa di ok!
What has Yankee got to do with anything?
what it means is that yankee bred dudes have a different attitude towards women than our average naija dude.
A yankee man won't be appalled by a lady taking the bold step to toast him
But read the majority of men's comments here and u'lll understand what I mean
PS I've not problem with it.
I'd rather be the wooed than the wooer wink
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by MariaGoretti: 6:00pm On Aug 10, 2013
donem: So far the contribution to this thread/by NL's female folks ain't enough, if i might ask why r u girls shying away from contributing?
how did you do that?
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by onila(f): 6:00pm On Aug 10, 2013
tufia!

Naija babes dont do that
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by collynzo2(m): 6:01pm On Aug 10, 2013
Harbosede02: fnx
Learn how to write properly Jeez! Now wonder you are so fat, too lazy to even write 'thanks' completely.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Jadela(m): 6:01pm On Aug 10, 2013
Ladies asking guys out is not new. I have been asked out by at least four different ladies. Alas, none worked out due to religious differences and/or genotype incompatibility.
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Feedmemore(f): 6:01pm On Aug 10, 2013
adaobi123:

Ehhhhh ? shocked

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

This Is Why Men Cheat / Is It Possible For A Guy To Date A Lady Four Years Without Sex? / Why Women Dislike Nice Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.