Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:12 AM

Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? (43833 Views)

Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out / Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? / No Guy As Ever Asked Me Out!!!no True Lover At 17...wat Is Wrng Wit Me??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Feedmemore(f): 6:24pm On Aug 10, 2013
ShymX:

Word?!?! I hear that...thought you kind of connected more with them on that other thread, tbh.

Anyway, I know it's not me - but who's this guy for real for real? And who says intelligent, witty and funny people can't be good looking as well? You never know, trust me.

Off course they can....

All i'm trying to say is, the person think i do care much about his look, but he was wrong... I was attracted to him in the first place without seeing his pic, so, that says it all.
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 10, 2013
Feed me more:

I'm not trying to Ashton Kutcher you ar.se lol. You know i have a soft spot for you, kiss don't you? undecided undecided

Bwahahahahaha

No you're gassing me, I need to go get a gas mask - peak times!! grin

You and I are cool, but I didn't know you like my personality on here like that.

Err...I've got the worst reputation in this byt.ch.

So evidently, it has got nothing to do with lack of confidence, but me being more cautious with anonymous people.

This forum is the psycho's playground and muthafvckers are looking for ways to catch me slipping. grin

Anyway, who's this person?

I need to hit the barbers, got an appointment for 7ish - shud be back by 8ish. tongue
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 10, 2013
Harbosede02: if i want "sumfin",i wud go 2 any lenght 2 get it,bt if i want "guy"i wud sit n relax 4 miracle 2 happen..my pride is at stake here i beg

The emboldened words has got to be the Stupidiest line Eva!
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 10, 2013
Feed me more:
Off course they can....

All i'm trying to say is, the person think i do care much about his look, but he was wrong... I was attracted to him in the first place without seeing his pic, so, that says it all.

Word?!?!?!

That nyggah must be a lucky SOB then!! grin

Are you gonna cook for him? tongue
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by mediachirps(m): 6:27pm On Aug 10, 2013
dropout, picture it next Time impala.
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Donvitalis(m): 6:27pm On Aug 10, 2013
Segeggs: this one is not from the street. Mtchew, omo mummy.
I sense love in this brewing beef!!
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by ollywizzie(m): 6:27pm On Aug 10, 2013
I dnt see any big deal in a gal askin a guy out, I ve been asked out b4 bt I cudnt date either cos of d situation dat time n because I dnt wnt to brk n destroy d chain of frndship wit dos involved. I was able to handle it well, d gals understood y we cudnt date @ dt time n we were still frnds till date even though it happend many yrs ago. Bt gals pls dnt do it, unless u knw d guy involve is matured enof to handle such, reason being dat, guys will take advantage of u n mit useless u, rada dan askin d guy out, gals cn mk some gestures n play around d guy , n giv rite signal, bt if d guy is matured pls dnt hesitate in letting him knw how u feel, u neva cn knw, he mit b ur husband. Peace

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by drdams: 6:28pm On Aug 10, 2013
Ugly or fine, na im go ask girl out, abi nobi wetin u want?
Den e wont walk up 2 u wit ur semi omo erectus gibbonish look...

So his physic is nt wots in question now..

Am very sure u wud b scrolling ur sys to chk out ur best pics..
Well, irrespectives , even ur verbal assault itself makes u "Uglier" capital leta U
Harbosede02: lyk seriously!!!u don't av d ryt 2 talk,cos no 1 even knws aw u luk lyk...

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Feedmemore(f): 6:28pm On Aug 10, 2013
Truckpusher: Try your luck wink.....no be by them shoot bird mama fly..... tongue

That's how some of you guys say, and when the lady makes the first move, it becomes "a rude shock". embarassed
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 10, 2013
dr dams: Ugly or fine, na im go ask girl out, abi nobi wetin u want?
Den e wont walk up 2 u wit ur semi omo erectus gibbonish look...

So his physic is nt wots in question now..

Am very sure u wud b scrolling ur sys to chk out ur best pics..
Well, irrespectives , even ur verbal assault itself makes u "Uglier" capital leta U
u rily fink i wud do dat....m nt dat stupid...
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by drdams: 6:33pm On Aug 10, 2013
Ok, am hapi for u, cos dis d first non-offensive post from u..

Whats up.. Let call it a truce..
Harbosede02: u rily fink i wud do dat....m nt dat stupid...

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by demmy66: 6:33pm On Aug 10, 2013
*Kails*:
yes, a long time ago though.

Please,.could that guy be 190?
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 10, 2013
I've never asked a girl out before. So i can't handle a girl asking me out. I dunno what I would tell her sef.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 10, 2013
Harbosede02: if d way m writing fnx is givin u headache,i beg go n die!!
OYA O
GIT OUT THA WAY Y'ALL
GIT OUTTHA WAY Y'ALL
CRAZY (UGLY) BLACK WOMAN
ON A RAMPAGE HERE
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by cuteshade(f): 6:34pm On Aug 10, 2013
Bizibi: This topic is interesting but only 4% of gals will do that
u're right cos its not encouraging to do.
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Feedmemore(f): 6:35pm On Aug 10, 2013
ShymX:

Bwahahahahaha

No you're gassing me, I need to go get a gas mask - peak times!! grin

You and I are cool, but I didn't know you like my personality on here like that.

Err...I've got the worst reputation in this byt.ch.

So evidently, it has got nothing to do with lack of confidence, but me being more cautious with anonymous people.

This forum is the psycho's playground and muthafvckers are looking for ways to catch me slipping. grin

Anyway, who's this person?

I need to hit the barbers, got an appointment for 7ish - shud be back by 8ish. tongue

Shymmex, you know i do on the bolded, but your problem is, you are always trying to play "hard ball"... lol.

Hey, i don't judge people with their online personality, far from it.

I'm not divulging anything concerning the person, that remains a private affair. lol

And good luck with your appointment wink

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by SpicyMimi(f): 6:35pm On Aug 10, 2013
^^ Honestly i cant ooo! Before one guy starts using me to Famz!
Bt i dey give greenlights wink sha...not all d time tho.
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 10, 2013
adeaugustus: I've never asked a girl out before. So i can't handle a girl asking me out. I dunno what I would tell her sef.
THIS IS WATCHU DO PARDNER
WAX THAT A$$
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 10, 2013
dr dams: Ok, am hapi for u, cos dis d first non-offensive post from u..

Whats up.. Let call it a truce..
really??
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by rhowly(m): 6:36pm On Aug 10, 2013
Maria-Goretti:
thats my secret recipe...but I will give you a hint.
I did the usuals, same way guys approach girls...but this time, I added some things some of them fail to do sometimes and it worked perfectly well.
. naaaah no need for ambiguity.details babe. paragraph's not asking too much. or u wanna email it? lol
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by donem: 6:39pm On Aug 10, 2013
Maria-Goretti:
Take a chill pill,ok?
Was just talking about your 'siggy'.....so, can you answer now?
My bad! I misconstrued your Quest. As of the answer it's Classified.
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by drdams: 6:40pm On Aug 10, 2013
Dis Harb girl don buy market o!! Lol!! Hahhahaha
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 10, 2013
@Collynzo...

Leave that she-cow alone jare...

How can a sensible ugly gal be forming hard to get, when is already hard to want?

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 10, 2013
collynzo2: Isn't this the picture of your boyfriend that was posted on this thread?
www.nairaland.com/1301400/most-handsome-guy-nairaland/10
As an ugly girl, you are supposed to do all the asking, if you relax only people like him will come for you.
smh..u jst confirmed ur joblessness 2 me...xo u went dat far jst 2 console urself or wat?nawa o
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by dedons: 6:42pm On Aug 10, 2013
Good question
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by northpole1(m): 6:42pm On Aug 10, 2013
dr dams: Dis Harb girl don buy market o!! Lol!! Hahhahaha
she is in deep trouble, her attackers r on a massive offensive.
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by collynzo2(m): 6:45pm On Aug 10, 2013
Donpuzo: @Collynzo...

Leave that she-cow alone jare...

How can a sensible ugly gal be forming hard to get, when is already hard to want?
hard to want is spot on!
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 10, 2013
collynzo2: of course I was on that thread and I vividly remember how you were hammered, it didn't take me a minute to go back there and get the pic of your wack boyfriend. You better start practising how to ask guys out.
nyc job!!!kip it up..

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (23) (Reply)

Why Women Dislike Nice Guys / Side Chic Insults Her Boyfriend's Wife On Facebook Over Their Sex Life / I Ordered For A Bottled Water And She's Angry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.