Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:57 AM

Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? (43834 Views)

Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out / Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? / No Guy As Ever Asked Me Out!!!no True Lover At 17...wat Is Wrng Wit Me??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Feedmemore(f): 6:11pm On Aug 10, 2013
touchmeder:

lol lol lol cheesy not willing to take the bull by the horn i guess

Exactly! cheesy
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by collynzo2(m): 6:11pm On Aug 10, 2013
Harbosede02: if d way m writing fnx is givin u headache,i beg go n die!!
Dumb
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Jordanmusa(m): 6:11pm On Aug 10, 2013
idnoble135:
yea, same here. lol...
. I don't fear commitment, what I fear is beinng commited to the wrong person.
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Deiok(m): 6:11pm On Aug 10, 2013
if a girl like a guy, there is nothing wrong if she ask him out. I know of a girl who ask out a guy, today they are into a healthy relationship. You dont have to always wait for somthing you desire to walk up to you, you have to sometimes make a go for it for you to have it.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 10, 2013
northpole1: u better bring that kitty-kat out so that we can descend on it. there's luv in sharing u know...
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by rhowly(m): 6:12pm On Aug 10, 2013
Maria-Goretti:
I have....but I didnt just up and went for the guy....it was very well planned and executed.
the result? Yea, he fell.....flat like the walls of Jericho.

im impressed. details pls. what did u do? oblige me dear
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 10, 2013
dr dams: Jst d fact dat u respond to d millions of post targeted @ u is enough to depict u r single. In lyf, we always want to defend wot we dont av.

U no wot, send me a pm, ama fill in d gap..

** dis real luv, @ least na me dey ask u out Madam EGOLISM*
egoism or egotism

Don't thank me , becos we re all learners.
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Feedmemore(f): 6:13pm On Aug 10, 2013
nikkyshyne: Please who? cheesy

I'm not saying who lol

It's private cheesy
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by donem: 6:13pm On Aug 10, 2013
Truckpusher: Are you a learner? lots of Nigerian girls have complex ,the only reason you see most of them typing here is because this a faceless forum....they've all got something to hide. grin tongue
Me a learner? How can, am almost a teacher. I grab your point though.
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 10, 2013
Feed me more:

grin grin grin grin grin

Hmmmmmmmm, spill the beans......

1 Like

Ask me out at your own risk. After all I care about is what is between your legs. Wether u ask me out or I do, all I want is your waist wink

1 Like

nyssa111: Ok, here's the thing.. Its one for a gurl to crush on a guy but totally a different thing to ask him out.. Try some techniques, find out what he likes, the type of women he adores and try to improve yourself untill he's head over heels with you..

I don't mean to offend but, asking a guy out? Uhmm..that's a big don't.. Have some dignity please..

Oh, and before you start insulting me, take a good look at my pix..

Am perfectly endowed..
you're pretty don't listen to anyone who says otherwise wink kiss
Harbosede02: Av neva asked n will neva ask a guy out,sey wetin??no matter aw much i might be into d guy,i wud neva tell im m intrested in im...

You shoudn't even do that, cus no guy will accept you.

Honestly speaking you are ugly and I won't even want to LAMBA you! Not even for a million dollars
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Truckpusher(m): 6:14pm On Aug 10, 2013
onila: so intact, nigga!

very preserved
Come lemmme feel it with my tonguestein probe ,the way you scream tells me if you're shock absorbers that controls the clitoriarizers and hymenstutilities are still intact as claimed by your manufacturer sad
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by MariaGoretti: 6:14pm On Aug 10, 2013
donem:
"Get the second life" how? Huh! You seem to be confused.
Take a chill pill,ok?
Was just talking about your 'siggy'.....so, can you answer now?
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Aug 10, 2013
Maria-Goretti:
I have....but I didnt just up and went for the guy....it was very well planned and executed.
the result? Yea, he fell.....flat like the walls of Jericho.
maria wia ♈☺ΰ @ in Anambra?
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 10, 2013
Feed me more:
Lol.

I knew you were gonna refer to them, it's non of them.

Btw, it's not like the person rejected me, it's just that the person lack confidence. I don't care about the look, i care much about what he has upstairs, you know what i mean, don't you? I maybe wrong though.

Word?!?! I hear that...thought you kind of connected more with them on that other thread, tbh.

Anyway, I know it's not me - but who's this guy for real for real? And who says intelligent, witty and funny people can't be good looking as well? You never know, trust me.
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 10, 2013
Sacrilege

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by donem: 6:16pm On Aug 10, 2013
onila: so intact, nigga!

very preserved
Hehehe, madam Onila l hail o...
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Feedmemore(f): 6:16pm On Aug 10, 2013
ShymX:

Deng!! shocked Holy moly!!

When did you ask me out? tongue

Stop trying to Ashton Kutcher my ar.se. You know I won't reject you.

I'm not trying to Ashton Kutcher you ar.se lol. You know i have a soft spot for you, kiss don't you? undecided undecided
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by northpole1(m): 6:18pm On Aug 10, 2013
Kayusfity: Ask me out at your own risk. After all I care about is what is between your legs. Wether u ask me out or I do, all I want is your waist wink
labia hunters like u are the reason why naija gals hv issues with homeboiz!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by obowunmi(m): 6:18pm On Aug 10, 2013
A girl has asked me out. But I wasn't single when she did.

She's still on my mind though.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Jordanmusa(m): 6:18pm On Aug 10, 2013
I have a problem with Nigerian ladies, the days of forming are over, if you're digging a guy stop making it overly hard for him to get you, if not it's on to the next one.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Truckpusher(m): 6:19pm On Aug 10, 2013
Feed me more:

I'm not trying to Ashton Kutcher you ar.se lol. You know i have a soft spot for you, kiss don't you? undecided undecided
ShymX, she's technically asking you out on a date ...the joke now is on you oohh tongue

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by drealone: 6:19pm On Aug 10, 2013
Harbosede02: tell me,wich 1 is givin u headache,is it my likes or watfoolish guys!!
Dumbas with mumu pride

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Feedmemore(f): 6:19pm On Aug 10, 2013
adaobi123:

Hmmmmmmmm, spill the beans......

grin grin grin grin

Adaobi, i'm not spilling any beans o! cheesy Forget what goes on here, i'm a very private person when it comes to issues concerning relationship.
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by hamsky: 6:20pm On Aug 10, 2013
This topic wan make my belle explode. You better run for your life if naija girl ask you out, because that your bank account ehhh........i no need to finish wetin dey my mind because u already no what's up. grin. No be all of them sha but most of them love your account pass u.
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by onila(f): 6:20pm On Aug 10, 2013
northpole1: labia hunters like u are the reason why naija gals hv issues with homeboiz!
cool
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 10, 2013
Feed me more:

grin grin grin grin

Adaobi, i'm not spilling any beans o! cheesy Forget what goes on here, i'm a very private person when it comes to issues concerning relationship.

Okayy ma lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by MariaGoretti: 6:21pm On Aug 10, 2013
rhowly:
im impressed. details pls. what did u do? oblige me dear
thats my secret recipe...but I will give you a hint.
I did the usuals, same way guys approach girls...but this time, I added some things some of them fail to do sometimes and it worked perfectly well.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (23) (Reply)

Why Women Dislike Nice Guys / "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" / I Ordered For A Bottled Water And She's Angry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.