Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,710 members, 7,809,694 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:24 PM

Single Mothers; What's The Big Deal? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Single Mothers; What's The Big Deal? (996 Views)

Five Types Of Mothers, What Category Do Your Mother Fall Into? / Revealed: Why Lagos Women End Up Being Single Mothers / 13 Reasons To Avoid Single Mothers Like A Plague (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Single Mothers; What's The Big Deal? by angelseddy(f): 9:52am On Aug 12, 2013
I don't know why people look down on ladies who have a child out of wedlock. A friend of mine got seriously tongue lashed by his friends for wanting to settle down with a young single mother. I honestly consider them to be strong, bold and to be honoured.they in the face of rejection, resentment, criticism, shame and all manage to pull through choosing to give life to their babies. Many girls choose to abort their babies in order to escape this single mom category.for all it is worth let's respect them and give them a chance @ love!
Re: Single Mothers; What's The Big Deal? by Nobody: 10:07am On Aug 12, 2013
You're just as guilty of bias as your friend's friends; yours positive, theirs negative. There are all sorts of single mothers; crazy, reasonable, lazy, industrious, pretty, not-so-pretty, level headed, hot tempered, etc etc. The logical thing to do is treat each woman on her merit or lack of.
Don't replace one error with another because you don't favour the former.

3 Likes

Re: Single Mothers; What's The Big Deal? by tpia5: 10:07am On Aug 12, 2013
Here we go again.
Re: Single Mothers; What's The Big Deal? by passionate88: 4:35pm On Sep 30, 2013
fresh_dude: You're just as guilty of bias as your friend's friends; yours positive, theirs negative. There are all sorts of single mothers; crazy, reasonable, lazy, industrious, pretty, not-so-pretty, level headed, hot tempered, etc etc. The logical thing to do is treat each woman on her merit or lack of.
Don't replace one error with another because you don't favour the former.
Correct

(1) (Reply)

Have You Been Pranked By Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? / I Was Scared Of His Gift Of Shoes / 25 Truthful Reasons Why Women Cheatso Easily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.