Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,948 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. (35730 Views)

FLASH: Boko Haram Militants Kill 30 / Soldiers Raid Boko Haram Forest, Kill 44 Insurgents / Boko Haram Kill 44 In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by wasd4luv(m): 3:34am On Aug 13, 2013
To understand Islam, don’t look at Muslims but read Al Quran and authentic hadith.
Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by Nobody: 3:35am On Aug 13, 2013
hmmm we have big problem in dis country. now no more value for lives because maybe those death are not from our religious. what comes to ur mind first when someone died? where is human feelings? i begin to think some Nigerians are worse than bokoharam if we did not change our attitude towards the death. rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by brownlord: 4:05am On Aug 13, 2013
DEM POUR WATER FOR UNA BED WEN UNA NO GREE SLEEP? ABI MTN XTRACOOL STILL DEY FOR BROWSING? IF YOU COUNT HOW MANY PEOPLE WHEN COMMENT HERE FROM 1AM TO THIS TIME, YOU GO SEE SAY NA LAGOSIANS, WHEN DEM DEY CLOSE FOR WORK 8PM, GO REACH HOUSE 12:30
Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by Nobody: 4:37am On Aug 13, 2013
tunshe:

Ignorance is a killer disease,if only you know the meaning of what you wrote.

Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world.

The Pilgrimage to Mecca is the largest congregation in the world,can you beat that?

Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) is the most influential man ever existed - Micheal Hart (A Christian who knows better than you without bias)
(Source http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_100)

Despite the unity among the unbelievers to extinguish the light of Islam,it continues to glow stronger tongue tongue tongue
I use to think you guys are being brainwashed, now I know there is no brain atall to wash and that makes the job alot easier for those little-brained Clerics of yours. Its pitiful undecided

2 Likes

Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by Sike(m): 4:38am On Aug 13, 2013
I'm tired mehn! sad
Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by musiwa1b: 4:57am On Aug 13, 2013
all animals are not equal. ijaw militant. you see the need to break it.

http://westernniger.com
Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by Idrico(m): 5:07am On Aug 13, 2013
Infact,I am suprised by the hypocritical nature of the xtians,does this act depicts any intonation of religion.This issue of Bokoharam is unislamic and lets look at Islam and not the muslim.Its all signs of the end time.

1 Like

Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by kabba7(m): 5:21am On Aug 13, 2013
I dont understand this reports anymore thought the Nigerian military with the foreign supports has won the war with the insurgents or has someone deactivated the ATM pass code (the JTF has been milking) the finance ministry must urgently transfer more money into the jtf bottomless till.
Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by Matuidi(m): 5:34am On Aug 13, 2013
I find it very ironic how the Christians on here say such horrible things about Islam yet take joy in the deaths of innocent people.

I guess it just proves what we already knew...

3 Likes

Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by Nobody: 5:43am On Aug 13, 2013
Cheii my people are killing their brothers in the name of Islam say this ,Islam say that. God is watching u all. RIP to d dead.
Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by pastorprosper(m): 5:52am On Aug 13, 2013
Harbioollah:

People like you makes me doubt every human has a brain
Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by Metallurgist: 5:52am On Aug 13, 2013
rafhell: Islamist are cursed. Same with whoever they draw their inspiration from.
Where is the fucking peace in this fucking religion.
If you can not spare your brother how will you spare others.
It is a pity because the word love, forgiveness, tolerance does not exist in what they read.
The devil has really worked
they say ignorance is a disease, but when hatred couple with ignorance became the yardstick then humans became lower than animals, one need to read his bloody history(the crusade in my mind) to see the barbaric acts commited by ppl in the name of religion even though the religion opposes such,
Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by pastorprosper(m): 5:53am On Aug 13, 2013
I think its u who lacks a brain.nothing wrong with what he said?
Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by Matuidi(m): 6:03am On Aug 13, 2013
All that matters is that our belief in Allah (swt) is steadfast. I could care less what these slaves have to say.

5 Likes

Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by Mkpotu(m): 6:12am On Aug 13, 2013
Any difference between Muslism & Islam! smh

1 Like

Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by PastorOla1: 6:18am On Aug 13, 2013
When will all this killings stop, God have Mercy on us, IJN, Amen.
Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by Nobody: 6:22am On Aug 13, 2013
Matuidi: All that matters is that our belief in Allah (swt) is steadfast. I could care less what these slaves have to say.
Slaves? buhahahahaha I better argue with my dog than an uncircumsized religious mugu undecided
Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by Matuidi(m): 6:26am On Aug 13, 2013
Actually, I am circumcised.

But, why are you worried about my dick..?
Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by tintingz(m): 6:29am On Aug 13, 2013
This are christians killing muslims...I thought christians believe that boko haram don't kill muslims? undecided

RIP to the dead

2 Likes

Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by Dawdy(m): 6:35am On Aug 13, 2013
May Allah save Islam and Mslims from the hands of western media. so they are no more Boko Haram, they are now Islamic Militants' to make it seem that Muslims kill one another.
since it is well known that Boko Haram kills Muslims and non Muslims indiscriminately.
Hypocrite Christians talking here should know that CAN can go to any legnth to tarnish the Image of Islam. CAN can sponsored people to disguise as Muslims to perpeterate evil. as we have heared many cases of that, and I wouldn't be suprised if that is the case here. because we never heared anythiny of Shuni against Shia in Borno State.

4 Likes

Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by mployer(m): 6:36am On Aug 13, 2013
AbdH:
Ameen!
A Muslim's post is usually devoid of hate.
I hear. What about his actions?
Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by sobaemma(m): 6:37am On Aug 13, 2013
to my candid view,honestly what is the miltary doing,i heard over 3000 troops cover borno now plus the additional troops withdraw from the un,is that 3000 troops are gathering a place sleepingcus i see no reason why 3000 troops cant conduct a stop and search if possible the streets that lead to every mosque or church in a non volent manner,the people 2 will be happy and comply cus they know its for their safety,2.i read all 2ru to see they were caught and killed at a junction or something similar but no they made it away,i thought the military said that stop and search is in every hook and corner,to my candid view 3000 troops and additional in the state is much still nothing to show??it high time military map out startegies and start to curb for traitors among the military cus am sure they have,even in my street u cant theif and get to the end of street without been caught,talk more of a state under emergence?covered with over 3000 soildiers,where did they go,how manage did they(the boko haram) escaped without encountering a soildier??more is to this,the FG SHOULD LOOK MORE THAN SURFACE,ORI

3 Likes

Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by juvewalex(m): 6:38am On Aug 13, 2013
rafhell: Islamist are cursed. Same with whoever they draw their inspiration from.
Where is the fucking peace in this fucking religion.
If you can not spare your brother how will you spare others.
It is a pity because the word love, forgiveness, tolerance does not exist in what they read.
The devil has really worked
dude i don't think u knw wat u're talkin abt.....

2 Likes

Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by Aedesmuskeeto: 6:41am On Aug 13, 2013
Lordave: They may continue until no single muslim remains in Nigeria.
dont push your luck!!
Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by Matuidi(m): 6:43am On Aug 13, 2013
Too many Zionist hasbara trolls in this forum.

2 Likes

Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by highbee92(m): 6:43am On Aug 13, 2013
Now i know that there are so many brainless people on nairaland who cannot thick more than a 1yr old

1 Like

Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by mployer(m): 6:44am On Aug 13, 2013
truth.com:
Whenever christains are killed, they are terrorists but when Muslims are killed, they are Millitants. This is why I hate other religions aside Islam. Too much hypocrites full them gbam#
Bros chill. The change of diction was to ease comprehension. It won't sound logical to say terrorists were murdered by terrorists.

1 Like

Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by Ucheemmanuelll: 6:45am On Aug 13, 2013
[color=#990000][/color] just as T.bag in prison brake would say 'toast to the dead already and hurry for the next to die"
Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by francisbiz: 6:46am On Aug 13, 2013
Harbioollah:

People like you makes me doubt every human has a brain

YOU ARE THE ONE WITHOUT A BRAIN.
IS IT NOT VERY EMPHATIC, GLARING, APPARENT, OBVIOUS, PRACTICAL, OPEN AND INDEED AXIOMATIC THAT ISLAM IS AN ANTISOCIAL, BLOOD-SUCKING, USELESS AND RETROGRESSIVE GUERRILLA GANG?
I RATHER PREACH PAGANISM THAN PREACH ISLAM.
YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH ISLAM HOWSOEVER.
ITS HIGH TIME WE CALLED A SPADE A SPADE.
Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by Soreza(m): 6:48am On Aug 13, 2013
sobaemma: to my candid view,honestly what is the miltary doing,i heard over 3000 troops cover borno now plus the additional troops withdraw from the un,is that 3000 troops are gathering a place sleepingcus i see no reason why 3000 troops cant conduct a stop and search if possible the streets that lead to every mosque or church in a non volent manner,the people 2 will be happy and comply cus they know its for their safety,2.i read all 2ru to see they were caught and killed at a junction or something similar but no they made it away,i thought the military said that stop and search is in every hook and corner,to my candid view 3000 troops and additional in the state is much still nothing to show??it high time military map out startegies and start to curb for traitors among the military cus am sure they have,even in my street u cant theif and get to the end of street without been caught,talk more of a state under emergence?covered with over 3000 soildiers,where did they go,how manage did they(the boko haram) escaped without encountering a soildier??more is to this,the FG SHOULD LOOK MORE THAN SURFACE,ORI
very wise comments,i pray the FG LOG IN TO NAIRALAND AND READ THIS,WISE ONE

1 Like

Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by OsunOriginal: 6:48am On Aug 13, 2013
Killing will continue until 2015... It is all political.

Xtians have been killed and the government has benefited tremendously from it. Now it is time to make it look like government is protecting the muslims by sponsoring touts to kill muslims behind the scenes and then sending soldiers to protect the mosques/muslims.

When the bubble busts, Nigerians and the entire world will be surprised.

Even in Mali, we don't see this kind of killings.

1 Like

Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by Matuidi(m): 6:58am On Aug 13, 2013
Christianity is a filthy ideology and its followers are misguided fools.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Philip Shaibu's Campaign Vehicles Surface Online (Video, Photo) / Chief Offered Sons To Kill Hitler (Throwback) / I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.