Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,175 members, 7,815,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. (35733 Views)

FLASH: Boko Haram Militants Kill 30 / Soldiers Raid Boko Haram Forest, Kill 44 Insurgents / Boko Haram Kill 44 In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by OsunOriginal: 7:01am On Aug 13, 2013
Killing will continue until 2015... It is all political.

Xtians have been killed and the government has benefited tremendously from it by posing as a protector of xtians. Now it is time to make it look like government is protecting the muslims by sponsoring touts to kill muslims behind the scenes and then sending soldiers to protect the mosques/muslims thereby making muslims to see them as a protector of muslims. They will do anything because of 2015 and then pretend that they are gentlemen, they don't want trouble, they want peace, etc.

When the bubble busts, Nigerians and the entire world will be surprised.

Tell me

- why Azazi was removed from PDP government
- that they the death of Azazi in a military helicopter is an accident shortly after his sack from PDP government.
- what Azazi meant by PDP members are behind Boko Haram

Even in Mali, we don't see this kind of killings.

May God enable the disabled brains of Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by gbadexy(m): 7:03am On Aug 13, 2013
Well at least they have killed muslims praying in the mosque now so that those complaining and wishing for it can be satisfied even though its not the first time though.
These people are not muslims.
I just can't fathom how a so called "islamic group" would rationalize or justify killing fellow muslims in a place of worship or even at all!
These people are just plain terrorists without religious inclination.

4 Likes

Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by sobaemma(m): 7:07am On Aug 13, 2013
Matuidi: Christianity is a filthy ideology and its followers are misguided fools.
why are u seeking attention

1 Like

Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by ARico(m): 7:09am On Aug 13, 2013
Defence urself,give us license to carry weapons
Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by FiftyFifty(m): 7:10am On Aug 13, 2013
When Civilian JTF are taming Boko Boys, u praised them. When community paid for its support to CJTF u people rejoice.

Is something not missing?

1 Like

Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by Konjour(m): 7:13am On Aug 13, 2013
I wouldn't know for sure but this attack is reminiscent of the operations of a 'Death-Squad' in Sunni-Shia conflicts' parlance, and its evident so many folks on here don't know what goes into dividing a country and shit. Its not achieved as quickly or as smoothly as sharing up slices of bread. Nigeria has gotta be one of the most diverse countries on earth and would easily have been one of the most powerful if the diversity could be put to good use. Some folks be talking about civil war. Civil war pitting who against who? Muslims against Christians, or Tribe against Tribe? How can a civil war break out when the maimings affect each and every tribe,faith,and religion in the country? Only people with brains the size of a walnut would think that's possible. If Nigeria ever splits, the seperation would never make things better or easier for any of the component parts, but even harder. Worse still, each part of Nigeria still has much more tribes inherent in them, even with history of wars, strife, killings amongst them. The Yorubas & Igbo peoples still have so many clans, ethnos entwined within them, apart from the fact that you'd find at least 10 tribes in Yorubaland alone (that I know of), and I'm sure you'd find out its the same in the North, East, and what have you. Its not hard to see that whatever the challenges the nation faces, it faces everyone in it squarely. The government has failed the people it governs for too long, and it needs to get its acts in order by sorting out the Boko-Haram sect in its totality in quicktime, though it will be helpful if the people living around the hotspots help the government out by assisting its means of chasing out terrorism, not sabotaging it. Nevertheless, may the soul of the dead RIP and may this attack instill more drive in the government to wipe out all forms of religious extremism in the country. Long live my fatherland, Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by OsunOriginal: 7:14am On Aug 13, 2013
Matuidi: Christianity is a filthy ideology and its followers are misguided fools.

Not too difficult to understand - 99% of Igbos are xtians and an average Igbo is a criminal or has criminal tendency.

4 Likes

Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by Matuidi(m): 7:14am On Aug 13, 2013
The majority of Christians in Nigeria are Christians because of the bananas the missionaries gave their ancestors centuries ago.

Whereas the Ummah of Nigeria's ancestors were amazed by the beauty of Islam and chose to follow the correct path.

3 Likes

Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by Remii(m): 7:16am On Aug 13, 2013
Fifty-Fifty:
When Civilian JTF are taming Boko Boys, u praised them. When community paid for its support to CJTF u people rejoice.

Is something not missing?

That's the problem of stereotyped mind. Can you imagine headline like "Islamist killed worshipers inside mosque"? If they are Islamist, what are people praying inside the mosque?

1 Like

Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by adepojuot: 7:17am On Aug 13, 2013
Deyinka007:
Guy, really, read before you post. Your grammar is embarrassing.
i do,nt blame u na,you lack information.do you have dstv @home or do have access to d internet??i guess u don,nt have,because if u do,u suppose to understand what i wrote ealier.you said my grammer is embarrassing,thank you,did barack obama write or speak in ur local language?? By there fruit we shall know them,hissssssssssss,terriorist.
Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by pappilo(m): 7:19am On Aug 13, 2013
Double post
Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by pappilo(m): 7:19am On Aug 13, 2013
Ogbeche77: Sleeper cells have struck again, I sure know Boko days are definitely numbered.. RIP to the deceased

Yall mofos been saying this ish for years now. This is just politrickal speak and offers no consolation to the people that are being killed.
Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by ignis: 7:24am On Aug 13, 2013
Islamist, trying to get 72 virgins at all cost. Imagine it has gotten to the extent of killing their fellow muslims.
Islam is indeed a religion of peace.
Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by sobaemma(m): 7:24am On Aug 13, 2013
adepojuot: i do,nt blame u na,you lack information.do you have dstv @home or do have access to d internet??i guess u don,nt have,because if u do,u suppose to understand what i wrote ealier.you said my grammer is embarrassing,thank you,did barack obama write or speak in ur local language?? By there fruit we shall know them,hissssssssssss,terriorist.
there is an atom of truth in wot he said o
Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by tshoboy(m): 7:25am On Aug 13, 2013
Lordave: how can allah have mercy on the dead while he's the cause of their death?
E be like say this allah na hypocrite o.
Mara mara n'ihu
u cn still repent now b4 its too late
Q10 Verse 57:َ
O mankind! There has come to you a good advice from your Lord (i.e. the Quran, ordering all that is good and forbidding all that is evil), and a healing for that (disease of ignorance, doubt, hypocrisy and differences, etc.) in your breasts, - a guidance and a mercy (explaining lawful and unlawful things, etc.) for the believers.

4 Likes

Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by Aedesmuskeeto: 7:27am On Aug 13, 2013
m-ployer:
Bros chill. The change of diction was to ease comprehension. It won't sound logical to say terrorists were murdered by terrorists.
and for your mind now, you think you're smart with this your bias post??

2 Likes

Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by Crown128(m): 7:29am On Aug 13, 2013
Pls who will remind me of Borno State slogan? Hmm! Truly Islam is a religion of peace. R.I.P to the dead and God bless the federal republic of Nigeria.
Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by BigStar1(m): 7:33am On Aug 13, 2013
naptu2: [size=14pt]Militants gun down over 40 people in a mosque in Borno.[/size]

BBC Africa ⁠ @BBCAfrica
7:14 p.m. Mon, Aug 12

https://mobile.twitter.com/BBCAfrica/status/367001123732717570?p=v

So, is BokoHaram an Islamic sect? I wonder why media people always call them Islamic sect. Ko da ooo
Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by Matuidi(m): 7:34am On Aug 13, 2013
Christianity is indeed the religion of enlightenment and logic. I mean how can it not be when Christians believe that a human being was God. LOL.

5 Likes

Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by gbadexy(m): 7:36am On Aug 13, 2013
I've known for quite a while that most xtians here are worse than the ignorant boko haram.
I can still quite understand that the almajiri recruits for boko haram are stark illiterates but the surprising thing is that the relatively more educated xtian isn't better than them and would do the same thing if it ever occurs to the pastor to instruct them to do same.
I've heard of a xtian stealing from work to pay for seed of faith, heard christians in reverend king participate in burning members on instruction and countless mass suicide by Christians deluded by their pastors that the world was coming to end and they are chosen ones. If their charismatic sweet mouthed pastors instruct them to do what boko haram are doing, not a few would do the same even with their level of education.
I know muslims would disagree with ♍ƺ but I feel we are all practicing religion based on faith as non have really been to heaven to confirm although several religion has its selling point including facts I can relate with in the Quran so we should live and let live, let God be the judge. Just concentrate at being good in your religion and to fellow human and not rejoicing at other's misfortune simply because they belong to another religion. How low can someone get! Bunch of hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by mmmustapha(m): 7:40am On Aug 13, 2013
jametex: I hate islam,a blood sucking religion..
in other word u rot in hell 4ever

1 Like

Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by nairaarea: 7:42am On Aug 13, 2013
HMMM
Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by AlPicapcI(m): 7:43am On Aug 13, 2013
Matuidi: The majority of Christians in Nigeria are Christians because of the bananas the missionaries gave their ancestors centuries ago.

Whereas the Ummah of Nigeria's ancestors were amazed by the beauty of Islam and chose to follow the correct path.

But why is the islamic countries still in war? And the bombings in nigeria is majored in the north?and not in the banana eating east? That's the teachings of mohammed..u better accept Christ b4 its too late 4 u.....

3 Likes

Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by ChristKid1: 7:46am On Aug 13, 2013
druid06:

Who else should I blame other than ourselves which includes the government. We accepted these pseudo religions and it's making us intolerant of one another. Our government has failed to enact on Nigeria being a secular state and allowing each individual to do whatever they like in regards to religion. Just recently, an upper member of the government wanted to pass into law child marriage which is morally wrong on the basis of his own religion while neglecting our constitution. Also, our governmenment has failed to see the power behind posessed through religion and how it could be self destructive if we follow in the fundanmental rules of those doctrines.

Some smart individuals mostly those in the arms of the government has seen religion as the basis of getting a upper hand through politics since all religion is fundamentally based on violence.

Shias and Sunnis has both been loggerheads since the inception of islam and the reason so is just simple power struggle. It's weirdly funny to know the simple reason why Shias and Sunnis are killing each other is because of Mohammed. One accepts Mohammed best friend and second in command as their new leader after his passing away and while the other accepts Mohammeds nephew as their new supreme commander. I am no Muslim but this I have deduced from scholars. Funny thing is that, if you ask a shia muslim why he has so much hatred towards a Sunni, I'm sure the answer you would get is that he has no knowlegde based on his hatred.

I might be wrong though, this is just my ascertion.

Well said.
Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by kasim155: 7:46am On Aug 13, 2013
Naija i salute ooo, where killing is d order of d day.
Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by Nobody: 7:49am On Aug 13, 2013
gbadexy: I've known for quite a while that most xtians here are worse than the ignorant boko haram.
I can still quite understand that the almajiri recruits for boko haram are stark illiterates but the surprising thing is that the relatively more educated xtian isn't better than them and would do the same thing if it ever occurs to the pastor to instruct them to do same.
I've heard of a xtian stealing from work to pay for seed of faith, heard christians in reverend king participate in burning members on instruction and countless mass suicide by Christians deluded by their pastors that the world was coming to end and they are chosen ones. If their charismatic sweet mouthed pastors instruct them to do what boko haram are doing, not a few would do the same even with their level of education.
I know muslims would disagree with ♍ƺ but I feel we are all practicing religion based on faith as non have really been to heaven to confirm although several religion has its selling point including facts I can relate with in the Quran so we should live and let live, let God be the judge. Just concentrate at being good in your religion and to fellow human and not rejoicing at other's misfortune simply because they belong to another religion. How low can someone get! Bunch of hypocrites.
what has the xtians done wrong in this matter on ground?
Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by redcliff: 7:49am On Aug 13, 2013
Harbioollah:

People like you makes me doubt every human has a brain

I thank you so much for qualifying yourself.
Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by Dbeliever(m): 7:50am On Aug 13, 2013
This sound strange and revenging but i believe the boko haram sect through their leader has already claimed responsibility for the killing. But whats novel about the issue is that it is happening in a mosque this time.
Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by JomoGbomo2(m): 7:50am On Aug 13, 2013
I Love the power of the "media", You have this power and you control the sheep aka masses.

1 Like

Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by francisbiz: 7:53am On Aug 13, 2013
gbadexy: Well at least they have killed muslims praying in the mosque now so that those complaining and wishing for it can be satisfied even though its not the first time though.
These people are not muslims.
I just can't fathom how a so called "islamic group" would rationalize or justify killing fellow muslims in a place of worship or even at all!
These people are just plain terrorists without religious inclination.
YOU KNOW YOU ARE LYING!
MUSLIMS ARE COLD BLOOD MURDERERS!
THIS IS WHAT MUSLIMS DO ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD THEY ARE; IRAQ, IRAN, AFGHANISTAN, EGYPT, BANGLADESH, LIBYA,SYRIA, SOMALIA,SUDAN,YEMEN, PAKISTAN ...
Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by justthinking: 7:53am On Aug 13, 2013
if ppl can seriously like this comment, then am not surprise abt wat is happening in nigeria
Re: Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. by justthinking: 7:53am On Aug 13, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Militants Blow Up NNPC Pipelines In Warri, Delta State / Enugu 2019: Fear In Government House As Gov. Ugwuanyi Loses Control To Nnamani / Sultan Of Sokoto, Oni Of Ife, Obi Of Onitsha, Obong Of Calabar In Imo For Summit

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.