Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,050 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan (49549 Views)

Wow! this new Glo data plan will amaze you / Glo BUMPA Most Rewarding Prepaid Plan From Glo But Most Expensive Tariff Plan / The Glo Bounce 30MB Is Fake. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by luluosas(m): 10:10pm On Aug 16, 2013
Anomnity: What do you expect from a BOUNCE tariff.Na so your tariff go dey BOUNCE up & down.They deduct your money up & down when they like without apology.Its called "negative billing".That seems to be their secret of breaking even with this 'too good to be true' offer.I just hope I'm wrong.
That can only happen when the Bounce plan is not active yet but, after confirmation, you are good to go. Thank you.
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by toideve(m): 7:32am On Aug 17, 2013
The 30mb is so slow. Cant even load a page even while under 3G. Glo is sick mehn
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by Nobody: 10:14am On Aug 17, 2013
luluosas:
That may not be the truth. Do you have data counter on your phone and what type of phone are you using? Thank you.
yeap i have data counter. Am using nokia 6720c. Am very sure of wat am sayin. I tried it twice same tin.
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by luluosas(m): 12:47pm On Aug 17, 2013
toideve: The 30mb is so slow. Cant even load a page even while under 3G. Glo is sick mehn
It's not the 30MB that is slow, it is the WAP profile the free MB is running with. If Glo had programmed the free MB to run on gloflat APN, it would have been awesome.
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by Anomnity: 12:47pm On Aug 17, 2013
toideve: The 30mb is so slow. Cant even load a page even while under 3G. Glo is sick mehn
What's the use of a 30Mb that can't browse or download.I've never trusted Glo for once.I got excited thinking this nice BOUNCE tariff is my chance to get to use a glo sim for the first time but alas look at all the negative reviews.
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by luluosas(m): 12:48pm On Aug 17, 2013
flexten: yeap i have data counter. Am using nokia 6720c. Am very sure of wat am sayin. I tried it twice same tin.
Well, I am having a different experience here.
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by luluosas(m): 12:51pm On Aug 17, 2013
Anomnity:
What's the use of a 30Mb that can't browse or download.I've never trusted Glo for once.I got excited thinking this nice BOUNCE tariff is my chance to get to use a glo sim for the first time but alas look at all the negative reviews.
Is it because of the free MB you wanted to come in or, based on the tariff rate?
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by Anomnity: 12:59pm On Aug 17, 2013
luluosas:
Is it because of the free MB you wanted to come in or, based on the tariff rate?
All inclusive but you can see many saying on this thread that even in the tariff they are being cheated .You said yours is stable now whats the guarantee they won't secretly bill you higher when you aren't watching.
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by chineduace(m): 1:05pm On Aug 17, 2013
Guys, i think we should chill out on migration till glo sorts out their network problems. I normally give a new glo package 3 weeks to a month to stabilize, i study within that period before i decide. I'v had loads of bad experience with glo thats why i dont jump on any offer i see..... For now i remain on gbam till i know what the hell glo is doing.
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by Anomnity: 1:10pm On Aug 17, 2013
The whole thing looks suspicious & dubious to me.It looks like what MTN used to do those days when they secretly deduct your airtime or bill you higher than you called all in the name of increasing their earnings.
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by luluosas(m): 1:45pm On Aug 17, 2013
Anomnity:
All inclusive but you can see many saying on this thread that even in the tariff they are being cheated .You said yours is stable now whats the guarantee they won't secretly bill you higher when you aren't watching.
Well, apart from Campus Zone tariff that isn't working at the time, all others are functional. Thank.
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by luluosas(m): 1:46pm On Aug 17, 2013
One Observation:

One other thing I have observed on this Bounce plan is that, unlike every other Glo products and services that expires or renew at 12 midnight, the Bounce plan expires and renew at the exact time your migration was activated. Has anyone observed it already?
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by luluosas(m): 1:55pm On Aug 17, 2013
chineduace: Guys, i think we should chill out on migration till glo sorts out their network problems. I normally give a new glo package 3 weeks to a month to stabilize, i study within that period before i decide. I'v had loads of bad experience with glo thats why i dont jump on any offer i see..... For now i remain on gbam till i know what the hell glo is doing.
Wonderful approach but, it seems Glo have started migrating people from G-BAM to one unknown plan called WelcomeBack. It charges 10k/sec (N6/min) for glo-2-glo calls and 20k/sec (N12/min) for calls to other networks.
No daily rental, no first minute condition. Dial #100# to confirm your profile now. Thank you.
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by luluosas(m): 1:59pm On Aug 17, 2013
Anomnity: The whole thing looks suspicious & dubious to me.It looks like what MTN used to do those days when they secretly deduct your airtime or bill you higher than your called all in the name of increasing their earnings.
There's nothing suspicious about it at all. Since yesterday, everything have working fine for me (normal calls and calls to other Bounce numbers) except Campus Zone tariff, which is not working yet. Thank you.
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by Anomnity: 2:21pm On Aug 17, 2013
This would easily be the best tariff plan existing for now if it can be devoid of malfunctions,negative billings,secret deductions.It should create a porting to Glo deluge & send Glo to the top.But will Glo be honest enough to make it work without defrauding?Lets watch & cheer.
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by Anomnity: 2:27pm On Aug 17, 2013
luluosas:
Wonderful approach but, it seems Glo have started migrating people from G-BAM to one unknown plan called WelcomeBack. It charges 10k/sec (N6/min) for glo-2-glo calls and 20k/sec (N12/min) for calls to other networks.
No daily rental, no first minute condition. Dial #100# to confirm your profile now. Thank you.
You see why I can't trust Glo.Why?They know so many Glo subscribers prefer it.Anyway,does the unknown wellcomeBack package have all the 'free stuffs' GBAM has or rather what goodies are attached to this package compared to GBAM.
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by Ogetogeo(m): 7:01pm On Aug 17, 2013
Glo Bounce is PURE SCAM!!! He that has an ear.....
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by luluosas(m): 12:19am On Aug 18, 2013
Ogetogeo: Glo Bounce is PURE SCAM!!! He that has an ear.....
How na my brother? Please, can you throw more light because, I am a Bounce user and there's no negative issues now. Thank you.
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by luluosas(m): 12:30am On Aug 18, 2013
Anomnity:
You see why I can't trust Glo.Why?They know so many Glo subscribers prefer it.Anyway,does the unknown wellcomeBack package have all the 'free stuffs' GBAM has or rather what goodies are attached to this package compared to GBAM.
I no nothing about the WelcomeBack plan except the tariff, which knew after making calls. 3 Glo lines in my household have been migrated to the WelcomeBack plan already without me doing anything.
Anyway, CC will provide me all info about this unknown plan when I will start to bombard them. Thank you.
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by luluosas(m): 12:39am On Aug 18, 2013
Anomnity: This would easily be the best tariff plan existing for now if it can be devoid of malfunctions,negative billings,secret deductions.It should create a porting to Glo deluge & send Glo to the top.But will Glo be honest enough to make it work without defrauding?Lets watch & cheer.
For now, there's no form of hidden charges. Except Campus Zone tariff that have not work for me, every other things on this Bounce plan is working as it was advertised by Glo. Thank you.
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by luluosas(m): 12:52am On Aug 18, 2013
luluosas:
I no nothing about the WelcomeBack plan except the tariff, which knew after making calls. 3 Glo lines in my household have been migrated to the WelcomeBack plan already without me doing anything.
Anyway, CC will provide me all info about this unknown plan when I will start to bombard them. Thank you.
According to customer care, the Welcomeback plan is a network based plan i.e. no migration code as you a subscriber don't register to the plan on your own. Instead, it is the Glo network that selects numbers and migrated them randomly and remotely without the subscribers knowledge.
Calls on this plan is charged at 10k/sec and 20k/sec for glo-2-glo and Glo to other networks respectively. 2k/sec (N1.20/min) to call one special FAF registered number. All these are without any form of condition whatsoever. You can always go out of the plan by dialling the corresponding code of the plan you are migrating to.
To know/check your current charging plan, dial #100# now. Thank you.
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by Sike(m): 3:09pm On Aug 18, 2013
Guys, apart from glogwap, is there no other APN i can connect this ish with cuz its like this glogwap is not connecting at all?
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by luluosas(m): 3:56pm On Aug 18, 2013
Sike: Guys, apart from glogwap, is there no other APN i can connect this ish with cuz its like this glogwap is not connecting at all?
No, at the moment. I think we can get a fare share should we bombard Glo to change this WAP settings to their Internet (gloflat and glosecure) settings.

2 Likes

Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by newman10(m): 8:09pm On Aug 18, 2013
The glogwap ain't connecting at all. What's the purpose of giving out free mb when it can't be used sef angry angry
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by shortgun(m): 11:29pm On Aug 18, 2013
Rubbish! Globacom is scam, I migrated to this bounce profile I recharged 200 I was given the 30mb.

I started to browse with the 30mb only to get a message from 3036 that says "your message to 07777 is charged at 100 naira" I got this message twice and my 200 was wiped off.

I recharged another 200 and was given another 30mb making a total of 60mb, I didn't download anything only browsing for about 30mins and the 60mb was wiped.

They were even deducting from my main balance while also deducting from the free Mb.i had to buy the 13 Mb for 100 and I've been using it for more than 2 hours now.

Globacom is just looking for ways to scam its subscribers by all means. They recently came out with a promo where they said if you recharge up to 1000 you will win millions, people did not take them seriously, there was no raise in sale of recharge cards.
This is why they came out with bounce.

Don't waste your money, its a scam!
Don't say I didn't use the right APN settings cos I know all their settings off hand.
Be wise

2 Likes

Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by luluosas(m): 4:03am On Aug 19, 2013
shortgun: Rubbish! Globacom is scam, I migrated to this bounce profile I recharged 200 I was given the 30mb.

I started to browse with the 30mb only to get a message from 3036 that says "your message to 07777 is charged at 100 naira" I got this message twice and my 200 was wiped off.

I recharged another 200 and was given another 30mb making a total of 60mb, I didn't download anything only browsing for about 30mins and the 60mb was wiped.

They were even deducting from my main balance while also deducting from the free Mb.i had to buy the 13 Mb for 100 and I've been using it for more than 2 hours now.

Globacom is just looking for ways to scam its subscribers by all means. They recently came out with a promo where they said if you recharge up to 1000 you will win millions, people did not take them seriously, there was no raise in sale of recharge cards.
This is why they came out with bounce.

Don't waste your money, its a scam!
Don't say I didn't use the right APN settings cos I know all their settings off hand.
Be wise
Just to correct your impression.
If you look at the title of this Thread, it says 12k/sec flat rate.... The driving force to me is not actually the free MB alone but, all that it's programmed to offer. As much as I love to use the free MB for the purpose it was designed which seems not to have been met, let's not therefore try away the baby with the bath water please. Thank you.
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by luluosas(m): 6:28am On Aug 19, 2013
newman10: The glogwap ain't connecting at all. What's the purpose of giving out free mb when it can't be used sef angry angry
As it appear that everyone is mostly concerned about the 30MB free MB on the Bounce plan for recharging N200 and above, I think it will do us good, should we all start to bombard Glo using phone calls, Twitter, Facebook, Google+, chat on their website and sending email to 3gsupport@gloworld.com asking them to change the Internet access on the Bounce plan from glogwap APN to gloflat APN.
Should we persist on our complaints, I am sure they will listen. How do you see this idea? Good morning.
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by chineduace(m): 7:24am On Aug 19, 2013
luluosas:
As it appear that everyone is mostly concerned about the 30MB free MB on the Bounce plan for recharging N200 and above, I think it will do us good, should we all start to bombard Glo using phone calls, Twitter, Facebook, Google+, chat on their website and sending email to 3gsupport@gloworld.com asking them to change the Internet access on the Bounce plan from glogwap APN to gloflat APN.
Should we persist on our complaints, I am sure they will listen. How do you see this idea? Good morning.
i admire your persistence, but honestly speaking, do you think these network providers actually care. How would glo give 30 MB witn APN conditions and up till now it baffles me why it only glo that has several APN's (i think up to 4). I'm still closely observing this thread, when the complains reduce, then i can migrate.
However guys send ur complains.

1 Like

Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by luluosas(m): 11:03am On Aug 19, 2013
chineduace:
i admire your persistence, but honestly speaking, do you think these network providers actually care. How would glo give 30 MB witn APN conditions and up till now it baffles me why it only glo that has several APN's (i think up to 4). I'm still closely observing this thread, when the complains reduce, then i can migrate.
However guys send ur complains.
Me, I have started complaining to them, using every available channel to do it. Whether they will hear or not, let me first speak out against them.
Here is what I sent them on Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
For Glo World:
Why will you give your teeming subscribers on #Bounce #plan 30MB free data on every recharge of N200 and above, with a #useless internet profile #glogwap APN that can hardly open any internet site. This Glo WAP internet settings is the #worst of all internet services in the whole #world today. If you cannot allow us to use this free data on #gloflat APN then, withdraw it back immediately. You can't just give us something with the #right hand and collect it from us with the #left hand at the same time. It can't just work.
Glo #BOUNCE free data must #bounce on #gloflat APN now!!!
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by Sike(m): 11:57am On Aug 19, 2013
I'd better migrate back to my G-bam jejelly before its too late. sad
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by luluosas(m): 11:59am On Aug 19, 2013
Sike: I'd better migrate back to my G-bam jejelly before its too late. sad
No problem but, this Bounce is cheaper than G-BAM for voice calls.
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by toideve(m): 2:12pm On Aug 19, 2013
luluosas:
How na my brother? Please, can you throw more light because, I am a Bounce user and there's no negative issues now. Thank you.

You must be glo staff! Pls tell dem to fix that gwap profile. It's slower than millipede.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

How To Stop Airtel From Deducting Your Airtime Without Your Concent / How Was This Photo Taken? / Is This The End Of MTN SME Data Share Subscription Business?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.