Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,752 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan (49546 Views)

Wow! this new Glo data plan will amaze you / Glo BUMPA Most Rewarding Prepaid Plan From Glo But Most Expensive Tariff Plan / The Glo Bounce 30MB Is Fake. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by toideve(m): 2:18pm On Aug 19, 2013
pls how do i bounce out of this shitty plan to gbam? Gbam pay i swear.
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by newman10(m): 2:29pm On Aug 19, 2013
luluosas:
As it appear that everyone is mostly concerned about the 30MB free MB on the Bounce plan for recharging N200 and above, I think it will do us good, should we all start to bombard Glo using phone calls, Twitter, Facebook, Google+, chat on their website and sending email to 3gsupport@gloworld.com asking them to change the Internet access on the Bounce plan from glogwap APN to gloflat APN.
Should we persist on our complaints, I am sure they will listen. How do you see this idea? Good morning.

I tweeted at them a couple of times this morning. No reply
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by luluosas(m): 2:37pm On Aug 19, 2013
toideve:

You must be glo staff! Pls tell dem to fix that gwap profile. It's slower than millipede.
Not at all. I am just a subscriber.
Glo tweeted at me that glosecure APN also work on this Bounce plan but, it is not working for me here except the glogwap APN. I just hope they correct this bushit glogwap APN wahala soon. Thank you.
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by luluosas(m): 2:40pm On Aug 19, 2013
toideve: pls how do i bounce out of this shitty plan to gbam? Gbam pay i swear.
Dial *100*5*1# to migrate to G-BAM but, if it refused to go then, dial *170*0#to opt out of the Bounce plan first. Thank you.
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by toideve(m): 2:41pm On Aug 19, 2013
I migrated to bounce because of the 30mb bonus....now see me see mb i cant use it. This is bad! cry
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by luluosas(m): 2:54pm On Aug 19, 2013
newman10:

I tweeted at them a couple of times this morning. No reply
They replied me saying that it can work on glosecure APN too but, it is not working for me here.

Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by Krak(m): 4:08pm On Aug 19, 2013
Glosecure is working for me nicely.
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by luluosas(m): 4:18pm On Aug 19, 2013
toideve: I migrated to bounce because of the 30mb bonus....now see me see mb i cant use it. This is bad! cry
I just hope it will be resolve soon.
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by luluosas(m): 4:20pm On Aug 19, 2013
Krak: Glosecure is working for me nicely.
You mean with the Bounce free data? Anyway, that was the thing CC told me earlier though not working yet for me.
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by rabzy01: 4:46pm On Aug 19, 2013
My 30MB will expire tomorrow, but I cant use even 1 bit out of it. This is very bad of glo. Just over the weekend I bought glo instant surf and just to confirm that the problem is not from TF7, and it worked but this free mb never worked despite changing my APN to wap several times.
I just left glo online CC. The guy there couldn't do anything. He said I should try my sim in another phone to see whether the free mb will work.

luluosas:
I just hope it will be resolve soon.
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by macquest: 5:06pm On Aug 19, 2013
If you know you cant use your mb text PAYU to 127. Dazz All....Thank me later
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by rabzy01: 5:14pm On Aug 19, 2013
I did that. It replied me that the plan I am trying to purchase IS NOT COMPATIBLE with my data plan. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

macquest: If you know you cant use your mb text PAYU to 127. Dazz All....Thank me later
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by rabzy01: 5:21pm On Aug 19, 2013
I will port out wooo. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by macquest: 6:17pm On Aug 19, 2013
rabzy01: I did that. It replied me that the plan I am trying to purchase IS NOT COMPATIBLE with my data plan. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

I hope you are not on any other data plan.
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by rabzy01: 7:24pm On Aug 19, 2013
No. The CC guy also asked same question and I said no. He even confirmed it from their system.

macquest:
I hope you are not on any other data plan.
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by omoboy08(m): 7:25pm On Aug 19, 2013
toideve: I migrated to bounce because of the 30mb bonus....now see me see mb i cant use it. This is bad! cry

Plus the bounce2bounce calls @5k/sec. But it is a complete scam. They are charging me 12k/s to bounce
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by tonardo(m): 7:43pm On Aug 19, 2013
The worst of all is I can't bounce out none of the code is working...
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by tonardo(m): 8:04pm On Aug 19, 2013
Why do glo introduced this plan if they know is not ready..
That's why I like mtn ..its simplicity
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by luluosas(m): 8:24pm On Aug 19, 2013
rabzy01: My 30MB will expire tomorrow, but I cant use even 1 bit out of it. This is very bad of glo. Just over the weekend I bought glo instant surf and just to confirm that the problem is not from TF7, and it worked but this free mb never worked despite changing my APN to wap several times.
I just left glo online CC. The guy there couldn't do anything. He said I should try my sim in another phone to see whether the free mb will work.

Please, try use Glo Direct settings.
Name: Glo Direct
APN: glosecure
Username: gprs
Password: gprs
Thank you.
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by luluosas(m): 8:26pm On Aug 19, 2013
tonardo: Why do glo introduced this plan if they know is not ready..
It could be a technical hitches for now though my own is except the Campus Zone tariff.
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by luluosas(m): 10:27am On Aug 20, 2013
omoboy08:

Plus the bounce2bounce calls @5k/sec. But it is a complete scam. They are charging me 12k/s to bounce
My Bounce to Bounce calls are working well.

Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by luluosas(m): 10:30am On Aug 20, 2013
tonardo: The worst of all is I can't bounce out none of the code is working...
You tried migrating out and not working? How did you tried it please?
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by rabzy01: 10:33am On Aug 20, 2013
Thank you Luluosas.
Even this setting isnt working.
My bounce to bounce call charges is working.

luluosas:
Please, try use Glo Direct settings.
Name: Glo Direct
APN: glosecure
Username: gprs
Password: gprs
Thank you.
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by luluosas(m): 10:38am On Aug 20, 2013
Has anyone succeeded in connecting through glosecure APN on this Bounce free data bonus? Mine is not working except through glogwap APN.
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by luluosas(m): 11:00am On Aug 20, 2013
rabzy01: Thank you Luluosas.
Even this setting isnt working.
My bounce to bounce call charges is working.

Same here too. Thank you sir.

1 Like

Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by Endi(m): 9:00pm On Aug 20, 2013
Glo migrated me from Infinto to GBAM (without prior notification) last September. Billing was beyond #30/min. Ok, no wahala! I simply abandoned the SIM which I constantly recharged heavily before then. More than 10 months later, I decide to see if the line is still active so I can migrate to Bounce... Alas, it is! But with these tales of horror? No way! So long, Glo.
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by luluosas(m): 9:41pm On Aug 20, 2013
Endi: Glo migrated me from Infinto to GBAM (without prior notification) last September. Billing was beyond #30/min. Ok, no wahala! I simply abandoned the SIM which I constantly recharged heavily before then. More than 10 months later, I decide to see if the line is still active so I can migrate to Bounce... Alas, it is! But with these tales of horror? No way! So long, Glo.
But, the good of the Bounce plan is not tied only to the free data na. What about the Peeps call rate of 5k/sec?
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by Nobody: 6:35am On Aug 21, 2013
tonardo: Why do glo introduced this plan if they know is not ready..
do not mind glo,they are inconsistent with what they do.even etislat and others beat them on this.do not be surprise if you load N200,you might not get your free mob or make calls at 5k/sec from your zone(campus).
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by bassdow: 7:20am On Aug 21, 2013
Hello please have anyone noticed how fast the free 30Mb finishes. When i browse on something less than 2Mb, the free Mb will just be evaporating. Imagine me exausting 30mb within 3hours doing d same thing i do with my glo Gbam 5Mb which i sometimes don't finish until it expires. Please is anyone experiencing the same?
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by tonardo(m): 8:51am On Aug 21, 2013
luluosas:
It could be a technical hitches for now though my own is except the Campus Zone tariff.
pls can campus zone can be anywhere?
And how can i subscribe to campus zone?
Thanks,.
Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by tonardo(m): 8:58am On Aug 21, 2013
macquest: If you know you cant use your mb text PAYU to 127. Dazz All....Thank me later
let me first say thank you for the idea,.it work for me,.

If you know you can't browse with your mb just send PAYU to 127 and try glosecure or gloflat.
Gloflat is working for me but you must be on pay as you browse plan.
If i help you like my post,.

1 Like

Re: 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan by Nobody: 9:41am On Aug 21, 2013
bassdow: Hello please have anyone noticed how fast the free 30Mb finishes. When i browse on something less than 2Mb, the free Mb will just be evaporating. Imagine me exausting 30mb within 3hours doing d same thing i do with my glo Gbam 5Mb which i sometimes don't finish until it expires. Please is anyone experiencing the same?
yeap. I tried it twice same problem.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* / How Was This Photo Taken? / Is This The End Of MTN SME Data Share Subscription Business?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.