Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,732 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? (36338 Views)

This Is Where Fayose Plans To Build Airport In Ekiti(photos) / Lagos To Deport 100 Chadians, Malians, Others / Canada To Deport A Nigerians’ Hater, Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Back To Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by bollyrossy: 10:44am On Aug 16, 2013
Nigerians and tribalism... Am a yoruba gal buh ma 3bestfriends are one is an igbo gal oda two are deltas n they are da best frnds I can eva ask for, is nat all bout tribes its us da individual.. I made a vow neva to marry a nigerian.. Will prefer to go for a ghanian or indian guy.. Naija sucks bigtime

2 Likes

Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 16, 2013
ayswags: botswana buffon tell me how botswana is better than nigeria.instead of trying to play on the yoruba intelligence here by praising the yorubas and castigating the ibos.

I must tell you? Dont you know where google is?
Did I say that we are better than Niger or your folks are the one educating you, phool calling me a buffon.

2 Likes

Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by Nobody: 10:47am On Aug 16, 2013
bollyrossy: Nigerians and tribalism... Am a yoruba gal buh ma 3bestfriends are one is an igbo gal oda two are deltas n they are da best frnds I can eva ask for, is nat all bout tribes its us da individual.. I made a vow neva to marry a nigerian.. Will prefer to go for a ghanian or indian guy.. Naija sucks bigtime
u wont be missed

3 Likes

Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by bloggernaija: 10:48am On Aug 16, 2013
Doff_Man:

In fact, I'll go as far as to say that the bad reputation of Nigerians in UK is due to the activities of desperate and reckless yorubas.

There are over 1.3 million yorubas in the uk but
Only about 800 nigerian (all tribes) in prison mostly due to immigration related offences
Those figures are well within the limits of decency.

There between 30,000-50,000 nigerians in SA
Over 500 are in prison at anyone time
Mostly for violent crimes ,drug offences and human trafficking

4 Likes

Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by MitchDLeo(m): 10:48am On Aug 16, 2013
OsunOriginal:

Only animals think like ibos. Normal human beings should think constructively and do things that can be passed on to coming generations.
THATS TOO MUCH, IF YOU CALL IBOS ANIMALS WAT WOULD YU CALL ALL THE AGBEROS COLLECTING SOMETHING THEY DIDN'T WORK FOR. YU ARE TRIBALISTIC BUT DONT FORGET THE WORLD WONT CALL YU YORUBA, IGBO OR HAUSA ITS NIGERIAN SO DONT FORGET YOU ARE INSULTING YOUR PEOPLE ASWELL.

1 Like

Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by solacec4t(f): 10:49am On Aug 16, 2013
what an insult
Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by 360command: 10:51am On Aug 16, 2013
thelonestranger:

I thought your post was about IGNORANCE. You have displayed a huge amount of it here. Yoruba stagnant ? fearful? Either you are blind or completely in-sane. Yoruba are the most widely traveling people in Nigeria ; their merit is that they will never see any other place as "home". Unlike Igbos Yorubas believe in "North , East, South or West;home is the best". You will find a Yoruba person living abroad for decades still maintain everyday that "I will not die in somebody else's land". That is how much we cherish our homelands as our heritage and will fight tooth and nail to protect it from being taken away from us.
Nonsense please. Evidence as shown that an Igbo man always remember homes and eventually goes home.Even if they are to go back once a year which is during the festive period. If you have notice something about the Igbos, they can afford to live in rent in peoples home outside their home but bear in mind that they have 1 (mighty) house back home where they can eventually retire to once they feel they are aging.

2 Likes

Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by Nobody: 10:51am On Aug 16, 2013
BluIvy:

I must tell you? Dont you know where google is?
Did I say that we are better than Niger or your folks are the one educating you, phool calling me a buffon.
uneducated bitch
botswana gdp-14.41 bilion dollars
lagos state a state in nigeria-33billion dollars
source google
Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by Gbawe: 10:52am On Aug 16, 2013
lawkenoz: as much as I would had loved to applaud ur sensibility I will refrian from doing so! U tried not to sound tribalistic but u did a poor job in covering ur hate for d igbos, so igbos don't go to school or get educated? Or they don't engage in mentally challenging activities? Well taken u got angry by the bigots who engage in tribal bashing. Both the igbos and yorubas on this forun are guilty in matter! They choose to sit at home nd bash themselves carrying such hate in their hearts (I wonder why such poison doesn't kill them). My advice is don't let it infect u, ur post just sounded like u praising ur tribe above all else, u mentioned not even one thing good about the igbos but u pitched ur tribe at d pinnacle of all others! Mind u all tribes have there strenghts nd flaws, both the igbo nd even ur tribe. Even if they keep ranting that the yorubas are fearful u knw its not true why degrade ur self nd stoop so low to almost their level! There's a saying that goes "beleiving in a lie doesn't make the truth any less valid". Pls leave tribalism nd all these etnic hatred for kidz, from ur post ur bigger than such!

Look, at times like this, people like you should learn to look at what some of your kinsmen do wrong before you lead with the nonsense that "they hate us" when you are confronted with cold facts and the reality on the ground. What did I respond to here if not the needless denigration of my ethnic group with savage and ungracious lies not borne out by the reality on the ground?

If you have any decency in you, where will you begin your kumbaya "lets love each other" message if not tender an apology on behalf of some of your kinsmen who continue to obsessively and falsely malign the Yorubas to be what fact and reality show they are not? Dude, be fair and a part of the solution or get lost!!!! By the way, I am beyond caring if you and others think I hate Igbos or not because it is now clear Yorubas, even those very fair amongst them who have consistently defended all Nigerians, will always be viewed a certain ways by people like you who have been indoctrinated to a level where you are psychologically damaged to the extent you cannot differentiate between right and wrong. Especially when issues are crystal clear.

2 Likes

Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 16, 2013
Babzilla: WE WONT ACCEPT THIS!
LETS DEPORT ALL BOTSWANANS TOO
..HOL UP WAIT... THERE R NO BOTSWANANS HERE
DAYUM!!!!
grin grin grin
Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by dandollaz: 10:56am On Aug 16, 2013
ayswags: Ibos should take a good look at themselves in the mirror,and ask themselves why everybody is against them.
everybody will against them becos of jealous.just allow one Ibo guy to toast your sis ,she will confess that he is the best guy ever.they r blessed with smartness and that Is what isreal n America has.and let me inform you that the day ibo man rule Nigeria is the day Nigeria will hv the best president in Nija mark my words.

6 Likes

Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 16, 2013
Gbawe:

My dear lady, I am not interested in all the Yoruba and Igbo d1ck-comparison many are obsessed with here. Those who engage in such are pathetic losers who, if you get to know them, have nothing going for them personally.

Yet, I will not, as a Yoruba man proud of his ethnic group, stand by as delusional and pathological liars, totally indoctrinated to hate and belittle others while claiming to have ability it is glaring they do not possess, spam the net with their fraud and false character assassination which will become accepted as truth if we Yorubas do not counter such.

If a lunatic runs around saying the world is flat then he may not get much attention. When thousands and millions join him to be saying the same thing then it will not be long before some will indeed deem the world to be flat if scientists do not proactively debunk lies emanating from deluded minds.

Soon, and unless intelligent Yorubas are proactive, a hateful subset of the Igbo ethnic group, as they try to do here day in day out, will convince the ignorant world Yorubas are "lazy", "fearful", "not good at business", "Unambitious" plus all manners of negative stereotypes when such garbage is simply not and has never been factually borne out by the reality on the ground in any nation on earth where Yorubas are domiciled in.

In fact, the truth is that we Yorubas do very well at distinguishing ourselves as managers of men and materials at the highest level. It is just that we have no innate insecurity that drives us towards an attempt to validate ourselves through braggadocio and a need to put others down or belittle them. This is why you will not find many Yorubas beating their chest needlessly even when we have so much to be proud of.

How many Yorubas would know what is going on in Ghana if I did not provide that article? I am active in Ghana and can confirm to the forum that the Yorubas have made fantastic strides in virtually every facet of business life. Yet some malevolent Igbos who hate Yorubas will have you believe they "own and run" Ghana due to their market/petty/sole trader presence, just as they claim same about virtually everywhere else, because Yorubas are secure in themselves enough not to want to engage braggarts. Personally commendable attitude perhaps but it is one, against those committed to maligning us hatefully, that will result in some individuals getting away with stereotyping Yorubas to the extent absolute lies, debunked in second, are accepted as truth by a world full of ignorant people who are not inquisitive or able to inspect what they are told for factual/logical relevance.

Before you know it, even google is their tool of propaganda for spreading lies that cannot be proven in any nation of the world hosting a significant number of Yoruba people.

The Yorubas are a wonderful, tolerant, inclusive, industrious and talented people. Our real and exemplary endeavours worldwide should be revealed to counter lies from individuals obsessed with maligning us like the tribalistic, malevolently indoctrinated and hateful loser Ikengawo. This is why I showed the reality of Ghana, validating the silently efficient and gracious ambition and fearlessness of Yorubas, before idiots like Ikengawo start bragging tomorrow that they "own" Ghana and will "crash" the country tomorrow if they "pull out their investments" based on dominance of market/petty/sole trading sector that not a single Ghanaian will tell you they value ahead of the Nigerian big businesses that provides income, employment and the most tangible socio-economic growth for Ghana.
hmm...
Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by bigfoot79(m): 10:58am On Aug 16, 2013
these Biafrans are at it again oh!

3 Likes

Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by Horus(m): 11:00am On Aug 16, 2013

1 Like

Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by lawkenoz(m): 11:01am On Aug 16, 2013
Gbawe:

Look, at times like this, people like you should learn to look at what some of your kinsmen do wrong before you lead with the nonsense that "they hate us" when you are confronted with cold facts and the reality on the ground. What did I respond to here if not the needless denigration of my ethnic group with savage and ungracious lies not borne out by the reality on the ground?

If you have any decency in you, where will you begin your kumbaya "lets love each other" message if not tender an apology on behalf of some of your kinsmen who continue to obsessively and falsely malign the Yorubas to be what fact and reality show they are not? Dude, be fair and a part of the solution or get lost!!!!
like I said I don't engage in such, sorry if I got u angry it wasn't intentional, I neva remember mentioning I was igbo to u, so ur assumption on calling a bigot my kinsmen is uncalled for! I simply talked to u because I deemed u sensible enough to understand d road ur about to embark on, don't let wat pple say get u emotional! Singing peace nd kimbaya on nairaland? Wat good has dat done? The moment u realise most folks here just enjoy this ethnicity u would knw its of no use! All of them here have friends form other tribes I imagine u also have a friend from the igbo tribe as well. Imagine u telling him all this face to face just because a lunatic from his tribe got u angry and thus ur extension of all these to him as well; I believe its not worth damaging your frienship! I love all tribes both the yoruba and igbos as well including my own tribe very much! You don't need to use insultive and angry tones at me to paSs ur point across we aren't quarelling!

1 Like

Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 16, 2013
dandollaz:
everybody will against them becos of jealous.just allow one Ibo guy to toast your sis ,she will confess that he is the best guy ever.they r blessed with smartness and that Is what isreal n America has.and let me inform you that the day ibo man rule Nigeria is the day Nigeria will hv the best president in Nija mark my words.
seems ur kinsman thomas osuji was right about u people afterall
Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by MitchDLeo(m): 11:03am On Aug 16, 2013
FILEBE:
Bro. Take time there o. Don't you ever say a country is cursed not to talk of my Country. Who cursed it? You abi? Just shut up when you got nothing to say
UNFORNUTELY WE ARE INDEED CURSED. GOD BLESSED US WITH A LOT BUT TILL TODAY WE DO NOT SHOW HIM APPRECIATION BY MAKING GOOD USE OF THEM. THE BIBLE SPOKE OF A RICH MAN WITH THREE SERVANTS, THE ONES THAT WERE SUCCESSFUL WERE THE ONES THAT USED THE MONEY HE GAVE THEM TO DO SOMETHING FOR THEMSELVES WHILE THE THIRD ONE REMAINED IGNORANT AND ENDED UP WITH NOTHING, WE ARE ALIKE, YOU CAN BLAME THE GOVERNMENT BUT DONT FORGET GOD WILL FIRST ASK US WHO VOTED FOR THEM.
LETS STOP DECEIVING OURSELVES, EARLIER WE SENT THE GHANIANS, S. AFRICANS e.t.c AWAY NOW THEY ARE THE ONE SENDING US BACK AND INSULTING US, THEIR ECONOMY AND CURRENCY IS GREATER THAN OURS, THE YOUTHS ARE LOOKING FOR JOBS IN FOREIGN COUNTRIES, WHO'S THE ONE LAUGHING NOW. TILL TODAY NAIJA'S SYSTEM IS EVERY MAN FOR HIS OWN POCKET.

2 Likes

Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by devour129: 11:04am On Aug 16, 2013
OsunOriginal:

Only animals think like ibos. Normal human beings should think constructively and do things that can be passed on to coming generations.
you must hurt badly from the hate inside your soul.get over the heartbreak and get a life ! am sure you don't sleep at night.the igbo lady(yes i know bits a lady)that brought on this hatred has moved on and i doubt she remembers you.sorry,you are a pathetic case.

3 Likes

Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 16, 2013
Mitch D Leo:
THATS TOO MUCH, IF YOU CALL IBOS ANIMALS WAT WOULD YU CALL ALL THE AGBEROS COLLECTING SOMETHING THEY DIDN'T WORK FOR. YU ARE TRIBALISTIC BUT DONT FORGET THE WORLD WONT CALL YU YORUBA, IGBO OR HAUSA ITS NIGERIAN SO DONT FORGET YOU ARE INSULTING YOUR PEOPLE ASWELL.
Are there no Agbero in Bridge Head, Onitsha?
Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by Nobody: 11:11am On Aug 16, 2013
devour129: you must hurt badly from the hate inside your soul.get over the heartbreak and get a life ! am sure you don't sleep at night.the igbo lady(yes i know bits a lady)that brought on this hatred has moved on and i doubt she remembers you.sorry,you are a pathetic case.
ibos overestimate their self importance,who are the ibo ladies u are talking about u mean the monkey look a like or the hairy ones

1 Like

Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by Goodysydney: 11:11am On Aug 16, 2013
Italiano1:

Actually they are British of Yoruba extraction. They were born in the UK and unfortunately became radicalised, nothing to do with Yoruba Culture.
Poky idiot! The names of the two Yorubas terrorist that beheaded a young British soldier are Micheal Adeboloja and Micheal Oluwatobi Adebowale.

3 Likes

Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by Nobody: 11:11am On Aug 16, 2013
ayswags: u wont be missed
She does not know anything yet. After she learns, she will come back to us her family and do what she is supposed to do.
Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by Chubhie: 11:13am On Aug 16, 2013
Mitch D Leo:

I UNDERSTAND YUR FEELING BUT THATS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN. WHY ?, ITS NOT BECUASE OF OUR GOVERNMENT ITS BECAUSE MAJORITY OF OUR PEOPLE ARE NOT READY TO HELP MAKE NIGERIA BETTER. AM AFRAID WE WILL REMAIN THIS WAY FOR A VERY VERY LONG TIME. ONE MAN CANT STAND ON HIS OWN TO LEAD THIS COUNTRY, HE NEEDS HELP FROM HIS PEOPLE. sad sad
Nigeria was once that big brother with a large heart and so green with opportunities to the extent that only few leave the shores of Nigeria for economic gains. Ghanians and other african nations found paradise in her arms! Now, if going by the maxim that a nations, economic factors at a particular time plays a significant role on how society will behave then all this tribal hate as examplified on this thread could be excused as evidence of current economic hardship on the masses. I look and all i see as the root cause is leadership problem.
Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 16, 2013
ayswags: uneducated bitch
source google

You know what, I thought you were joking but I can see you are really dumb.

And never call me the B-word. I am actually no going to respond to your foolishness again. Dumboo!

2 Likes

Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 16, 2013
ayswags: uneducated bitch
source google

the correct figure is $17,64billion, far higher gdp per cap than lagos.

www.indexmundi.com/botswana/economy_profile.html

1 Like

Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by Chubhie: 11:19am On Aug 16, 2013
devour129: you must hurt badly from the hate inside your soul.get over the heartbreak and get a life ! am sure you don't sleep at night.the igbo lady(yes i know bits a lady)that brought on this hatred has moved on and i doubt she remembers you.sorry,you are a pathetic case.
dont blame the poor soul....blame the economic suituation he may have found himself.

1 Like

Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by comrChris(m): 11:20am On Aug 16, 2013
l tink d Mods shud b vcareful wit dis first commenters in an issues lyk dis,dat first commenter s an idiot,a big fool 4 knwing many pple wil follow his or her comment n stil went ahead 2tribalise dis issue.
Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by Italiano1: 11:20am On Aug 16, 2013
Goodysydney: Poky idiot! The names of the two Yorubas terrorist that beheaded a young British soldier are Micheal Adeboloja and Micheal Oluwatobi Adebowale.

Ok well done, give me the names of all the Ibo men that Indonesian prison wardens have cut off their manhood in Indonesian prisons.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/06/my-ordeal-in-indonesian-prison-henry-iyere/

1 Like

Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 16, 2013
babe_online:
She does not know anything yet. After she learns, she will come back to us her family and do what she is supposed to do.
are u ibo
Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by Anaskie(m): 11:24am On Aug 16, 2013
The hatred i see on this forum everyday amazes me. You guys are so blinded by hate that you overlooked the important issues raised in this topic. For Christ's sakes, your fellow Nigerians are being arrested, beaten and maltreated by mere Botswana! Yet all you can do is to start insulting the Igbos. Please, when did Edo, Rivers and Delta states become Igbo states? The Botswanians dont care if you are Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba or Ijaw. They see you as a Nigerian. Please, lets all be civilized. This madness has to stop.

1 Like

Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 16, 2013
ayswags: are u ibo
I am Yoruba.
Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 16, 2013
zetdee:

the correct figure is $17,64billion, far higher gdp per cap than lagos.

www.indexmundi.com/botswana/economy_profile.html
zetdee u are known pathethic liar is lagos gdp not $33billion true or false,
is it higher than that of botswana true or false

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

Northern Elders Reject Relocation Of CBN ‘Key Departments’ To Lagos / My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode / Insecurity: Nigerians Know We Have Done Our Best – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.